Jealousy Makes You Nasty

By Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 7

176K 5.9K 814
By Sammipott

Early update because you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! I love to hear from you guys!

|| ** || ** ||

"I want you to do laps around this house until you puke," a voice booms from outside. Multiple groans follow that sentence.

"Uh coach, what if I just puke now, does that mean I get to skip the warm-up altogether?" A voice asks causing loud laughter to come through my open bedroom windows and hit me in the face. I let out a loud groan and lift my head from underneath my pillow. I can feel the dried drool on the side of my mouth and don't even think about the birds nest I call my morning hair as I stumble towards my window, trying not to trip over the girls as I do.

I rip open the curtains and am slightly blinded by the sunlight. I look at the spacious backyard and notice a whole team of baseball players standing in a circle around our gym teacher and my father.

What the fuck?

"Well Blackwood, then you can do twice the amount of running," Mr Miller the coach and my gym teacher tells Zach with what looks like a smirk on his face.

"Oh, c'mon coach, you know that won't tire me out," Zach says with that 'I'm better than everyone else' smirk.

I hear rustling behind me and a yelp followed by a loud thud shortly after. I turn around and see Liv wrapped up in the sheets with her body lying across Quinn and Court who are groaning and hitting Olivia to try and get her off them. After what seems like an exaggerated amount of time she stands back up and continues her march across the room ending up right next to me with a scowl on her face. Not exactly a delight in the morning as you can see.

"Could you shut up some people are trying to sleep in this household!" Olivia shouts from the open window.

"Yeah like us Liv, so could you shut up?" Courtney mumbles from the floor where she wraps the blanket over her face hoping to block out the noises.

"Olivia Grace is that the tone we use when asking for something?" My father asks loudly from the yard.

"It was more of a statement Mister H, but I hear you!" Olivia shouts back just as a pillow hits the back of the head before falling out the window onto the grass below. Olivia stares down at the pillow in silent shock. I turn around and gape at Courtney who now sits wide-eyed staring at the window where the pillow went. Loud laughter comes from outside.

"Are you kidding me?" I look at Courtney with a glare. She smiles sheepishly at me with a slight shrug. Quinn is still rolling over trying to wake herself up.

I look back out the window and realize during my glare session that I've missed a whole conversation.

"Oh, yeah Blackwood? Why don't you come say that to my face!" Olivia shifts away from the window and heads out my bedroom door slamming it in response to whatever Zach just said. My father gives me one look and I immediately start chasing after her before she kills Zach.

I rush out the back-sliding doors and notice Olivia already standing as close as she can to Zach with my father in between them.

"Nice tank top Liv, a little cold this morning?" Kyle, one of the juniors asks which results in a few snickers from the boys.

Olivia looks at him with a bored look on her face, "Kyle, you're proof that evolution can go in reverse."

Everyone bursts out in laughter at the comeback Olivia just casually threw at him. Even my father has that 'I'm trying not to laugh on the inside but what you said was really funny' look on his face.

Realization hits me and I look down at my chest releasing an internal thanks to the gods that I decided to go with a baggy shirt and loose shorts for comfort.

I slowly walk up behind Olivia and stand in front of my dad, he looks down at me with a smile, "Morning dad," I smile up at him.

"Morning Lottie, are you girls going to breakfast with your mother this morning?" He asks leaning forward and kissing the top of my head. I grin at him and nod my head.

"Every second Saturday of the month is Girls' Brunch dad, you know that. It only starts at ten, I was hoping I wouldn't have to get up for at least another forty minutes," I say getting louder towards the end of my sentence, with a glare pointed at my idiot-smirking brother.

"Well think of the bright side, now you have an extra forty minutes to get ready," dad says. I give him a deadpan look and veer Olivia, who is motioning to Zach that she has her eyes on him, in the direction of the house when my dad says something that stops us both in our tracks. "And what is this I'm hearing about you two punching a girl in the face?" My blood runs cold. Olivia curses quietly.

We both turn around with the biggest fake smiles we can muster at seven-thirty in the morning. "What?" I drag out the word and scoff, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yeah, honestly Mister H would you ever think that Charlotte Hayes of all people would punch someone?" Olivia asks laughing obnoxiously loud.

"Not for a second," my dad answers and then he looks at Olivia, "But I believe you would and we all know the saying about friends jumping off a bridge," he trails off slowly. Damn, he's good.

"Busted," one of the boys coughs out loud enough for all of us to hear.

I drop my smile and look at Sebastian with what must be the look of murder from the way his smile slowly starts to fade. He gently starts pushing his way through his teammates, as I start walking forward, heading in the opposite direction I am in, when he makes a break for it and sprints across the backyard. I pick up my pace and start chasing him yelling at him and I start catching up to him.

"I can't believe you told him!" I yell as the adrenaline starts kicking in.

"I didn't say anything, I swear," he shouts back. He trips over his feet and tries to right himself quickly, I tackle him to the ground, fighting for dominance and pin him down sitting on his back.

"Well then why were you running, huh? Who told him? Because it sure as hell wasn't me!" I cross my arms over my chest feeling completely betrayed.

"I don't know, maybe one of the guys from last night were talking about it and dad overheard it- Can you get off me?" He huffs out a breath.

"Promise?" I ask with an eyebrow raised, even though I know he can't see me.

"Yes, I promise now get off me you weigh like a tonne!" he yells wriggling his body trying to shake me off.

"Okay god, no need to get aggressive," I mumble getting up slowly, only to shove his face in the dirt with a grin.

"Me? Aggressive? Never," he states sitting up and spitting the dirt out of his mouth. Gross.

"Well consider that a warning for the future. Didn't I tell you to keep your friends on a leash?" I ask with a laugh and pull him up.

"Lottie, Bass get your asses back here, now!" Dad shouts from across the yard. Olivia is now sitting on the floor just staring at us with a proud smile on her face.

"Sorry about that dad, just showing some sibling love," I say as I hug Seb tightly. He hugs me back and squeezing his arms around me so tight that my feet lift off the ground and my back cracks. "Ow, you shithead!" I slap his back hard. He grunts and lets me go quickly.

"Now that we've had our entertainment for the day, you girls need to make yourselves sparse for the next hour and a half while the boys train," Coach grumbles putting his glare on Olivia and I. Kicked out of my own backyard, asshole!

"Why are you guys even training when your season is literally months away and why are you here at this house? Don't you usually train at the baseball field at Saxon Park?" Olivia asks.

"Well if you absolutely have to know our reasonings Miss Grace, the Little League has their last tournament today so they have the field booked and Mister Hayes graciously offered us their expansive backyard to run through a few drills seeing as we have some games this next month to determine leagues for spring."

Ugh. We both shrug and turn around heading back to the house. I catch Nathan's eyes and he smiles at me, not one to be rude I smile back and slightly nod my head. He winks at me and turns when Zach shakes his shoulder.

|| ** || ** ||

Holy F*CK!!!! You guys are seriously so awesome! Thank you so much for the support in this story!

So I'm still going to post like regular on Monday but it's going to be a short chapter, just a heads up.

I am so grateful to all of you for giving this story a chance xx I know it seems that there's not much Jealousy and Nasty (Title) but this is only the beginning.

Thank you all so much,

Sammipott xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
128K 4.4K 28
Tiffany Veyne is an ordinary girl (well she thinks she is). Good grades, she doesn't like school that much, but there is something she does not know...
284K 6.7K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...
367K 6.3K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...