Jealousy Makes You Nasty

Af Sammipott

Charlotte was always content not being a stereotypical popular girl, and thank god she had friends who would... Mere

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Bonus Christmas Chapter
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59.5
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Insecure
Olivia Flashback "That was one time!"
Summer Moments: Paint
Summer Moment: The Zoo
Forever Mine (Hayes Parents Story) Happening!!

Chapter 1

527K 8.7K 4.5K
Af Sammipott

This is the first draft of my first story ever written or posted!! I understand that there are some mixed emotions on certain matters but please understand that this was the first time I had ever written a story in my life, I know it's not perfect I did this for fun, a lot of it is dramatized and exaggerated but that makes it all the more fun!

© Copyright 2018 Sammipott. All rights reserved. This material may not be modified, copied, displayed, or in any other way exploit any part of the following material without permission from the copyright holder.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Edited 11/06/2021- I'm curious, how did you find Jealousy Makes You Nasty? Let me know!

P.s. There is NO Smut in this book

|| ||

"Shit," I murmur as I pick up my books that just fell out of my locker.

"Need some help?" Olivia, my best friend since birth, asks me while leaning against her locker, which was conveniently situated next to mine. Coincidence, no?

"No, it's okay you can just stand there and watch me," I answer sarcastically.

"Oh, good I wasn't going to do it anyway, I would rather not flash the entire student body if you know what I mean," she smirks at me.

I stand up after picking up the fallen books and look at her short skirt and tank top, "Yeah about that, why are you dressed like," I pointedly glanced that the clear dress code violation and back up at her face, "that, today?"

"Love you too," she sarcastically rolls her eyes at me, "We've already discussed this Charlotte- Zach and I got into that big fight last night, and I'm trying to show him that he can shove his opinions up his ass while I show off mine so that he can see what he's missing right now," she winks at me. Yup, that's my best friend all right.

"Seriously? We're still on Zach Blackwood? I don't understand why you're still with him, you know his history with women, have I taught you nothing?"

"Obviously not if I'm hooking up with him in Mrs. Shea's classroom after school twice a week," she gives me a sly smile. For the love of God.

"School just started and you already have a schedule? I thought Courtney was the kind to hook up in empty classrooms after school." I shut my locker and lean against it facing Olivia.

"Oh she is, that is why I get the classroom twice a week," she laughs. Of course, those two would agree with that, but when in high school why the hell not?

I sigh loudly. "I just don't understand, he's a player Liv, you and I both know that."

Olivia smiles brightly. "Correction, he was a player, he told me that we were exclusive because he was sick of seeing guys flirt with me."

High school is like the place where there's this silent competition on who can break the most rules before they get caught and whoever gets kicked out first, loses. Of course, I am not the, hooking up in an empty classroom, kind of girl. I'm more of the classic prankster that pretends to be innocent while she's silently supergluing her teachers' things to his desk because he failed her in tenth grade for occasionally doing other subjects homework during his lessons. Jackass.

I place my finger on my chin in thought, "Remind me why we're friends again?"

"Because I'm a delight to have around and your life would be so innocent and boring without me," she leans over and gives me an exaggerated kiss on the cheek, most likely smearing all her lipstick on me.

"Gross," I frantically wipe my cheek with the back of my hand, "We should start heading to the lot, Q and Courts are probably waiting for us." She nods her head and we start walking towards the entrance of the school, our backpacks hanging off our shoulders. Every Friday after school was considered 'girl time' ever since I got a car for my 16th birthday. Our crazy plans usually consisted of too much ice cream and window shopping for things we would never be able to afford in this lifetime.

"First week of hell is over!" I hear Courtney proudly yell from across the parking lot where my car is parked.

"Courtney keep it down, god you're so loud!" Olivia shouts equally as loud next to me. We stop in front of the other two; I unlock the car and we all climb in.

"I tried to tell her that her voice isn't that appealing to everyone that has to hear it," Quinn teases from the back seat. Courtney pouts, shoving Quinn over.

These three girls are the biggest pains in my ass, but they're my girls and we've been friends since our elementary school days. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for them. Sure we make fun of each other but that is what friends do, tell each other how it is, there's no time for sugar-coating everything just so that there won't be any arguments. If I couldn't handle arguments with my best friends, then we wouldn't have gotten past the first day we had met.

An hour later, after deciding to stop for coffee and a quick catch-up of the week which then turned into a debate on why Easter Bunny does not, in fact, lay eggs, we pull into my driveway only to find five other cars parked along the wide driveway. Five very expensive-looking SUVs that I've seen in our school parking lot since my sophomore year.

"I'm sorry but are those the baseball teams' cars sitting in your driveway?" Olivia leans forward in the passenger seat trying to get a better look.

I stare in silence trying to understand why the baseball team is at my house, of all places, on a Friday afternoon.

"Do you think it's like just five guys or like all of them?" Courtney questions from the back seat, equally enraptured as Olivia.

"Is that seriously your question right now? There's a bunch of hot baseball players in there, who cares how many!" Olivia exclaims as she jumps out of the car before I've barely put it in park. "Let's go come on," she urges.

Courtney and Olivia fix their hair on the way towards the front door while Quinn and I just hang back with strange expressions on our faces.

"Momma C, your favorite is here!" Olivia shouts as she struts through my front door. People may think she's doing this to get the boys' attention, but this happens every time she comes over.

I shut the door once everyone has walked through and throw my bag next to the others on the small round foyer table placed in front of the staircase.

"Hello my loves," my mom walks out of the kitchen with her apron on and her hair in a messy bun. The delectable smell of chocolate chip cookies wafts through the house. People say that I look more like my mother than my father with our honey blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and her lack of wrinkles for having to raise six children. We could pass off as sisters, but I wouldn't ever tell her that.

"Hey mom," I walk forward and kiss her on the cheek lightly, the other girls doing the same. "So, why are there big SUVs sitting in our driveway?" I ask nonchalantly, looking at the pictures on the wall leading to the kitchen and living room.

"Oh! Your brother made the baseball team and there's this tradition that the baseball team has a barbeque once a month and because he's new they decided it should be here after the first week of school," my mother replies with a strained smile.

My mother has always been about having people over at our house but when she's had a rough day and then is told to cook for I don't even know how many boys, it can be taxing on her.

"Wow, he made the team? That's great!" Olivia replies enthusiastically. Of course, she would be happy for my brother to make the team and I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with all the stereotypically good-looking baseball boys. Not.

"So before we walk in there, how many guys are we talking about?" I ask quietly, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"The whole team including the reserves I believe. Why?"

A forced laugh leaves my throat, "Just wondering, you know how boy crazy the girls are." I jerk my thumb at my friends standing behind us for emphasis.

Courtney and Quinn turn to me in shock and whisper-yell, "We are not!" We all turn to Olivia when she doesn't say anything.

She shrugs slightly, "Why lie?"

We all laugh and start walking toward the living room. The sounds of an XBOX and guys' laughter drift from the hallway. Olivia freezes in her path and turns to face us with a panicked expression on her face.

"What? What's wrong?" Quinn asks her.

Her eyes are wide. "Zach is the co-captain of the baseball team. We're still in a fight, what do I do? Do I acknowledge him? I don't even know if he's told his friends about me," she panics, brushing a hand through her brown curls.

"Who gives a shit? Didn't you two end it because I saw him making out with Penelope Cooke during free period today by the fountain," Courtney answers with a shrug. Olivia's face darkens at Courtney's words. Oh shit. Courtney has no idea what she's just ripped open, by her oblivious shrug

Crap.

"He was doing what?" She asks, her eyes glassy. "With Penelope?" Her nose twitches before a scowl grace her face. "That little fucking asshole!" she grits her teeth, as she spits out the words, visibly shaking in anger. She starts marching towards the living room while I run up behind her and grab her arms, preventing her from causing a scene.

"Wait! Liv-" I start as she cuts me off.

"He wanted us to be exclusive so that I wouldn't see anyone else but he could?" she seethes.

"Okay, well that's probably what happened but if you're going to break my mother's furniture, that will be your new death wish, although I am all for you beating him up just maybe take it outside?" I'm pulling at straws trying to figure out what to say to her.

She looks over at me with an unreadable expression, "He said we were exclusive."

Courtney leans over my shoulder, "The kick his ass and be done with it, you could do so much better."

She opens her mouth to answer but I continue talking before she can get a word out. "Act like he doesn't even exist, hell, act like none of them exist! Just go in there, congratulate Sebastian on making the team, then go straight up to my room and we'll drown ourselves in ice cream in your honor, okay?"

She mumbles something inaudibly.

"What was that?" I ask her with a pointed look.

She sighs loudly and repeats in a louder voice, "Fine."

I smile, let go of her arms and turn around to follow the girls further into the house with Olivia a few steps in front of me. I watch her closely as she straightens up; puts a smile on her face; and struts into the room first. That's my girl. She then breaks into a run, jumping on my younger brother. Never mind.

|| || ||

Hey People! My name is Sam and this is my first story. I just want to say thank you for stumbling on my book and I hope you all like it, let me know what you guys think! And please don't call me Author, just Sam or Sammi is totally fine!

A little heads up about this book. In the beginning, the title may not make sense to you but understand that this book is not focused around Charlotte being jealous, it's focus revolves around the petty jealousy of others around her and how it affects her life and relationships.

Until next time,

Sammipott xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

379 83 25
Charlotte had everything anyone ever wanted: amazing grades,amazing friends,cute personality and she is really pretty too! In fact she is the most po...
369K 17.3K 35
Tessa Hayes has always had to live in the shadows of her older siblings. Now that they're out of the house and off to college she's free to act out a...
384K 6.5K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...
Candid Af Sammi🌻

Teenage Fiktion

650K 27.8K 62
We've always been told to think before we speak, so as not to offend anyone. Maddie Hayes is over it. No matter what is said, someone is going to get...