~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 72

1.5K 49 51
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

I'm at the Harry Potter studio tour right now and I'm really excited!👓⚡️

Chapter 72: New baby in the family

"Happy Birthday to you!" the three of us sing for our one year old son.

The time has really flown since I returned. It's been half a year since I found comfort here again and it's been so amazing to see James slowly starting to crawl when he was just nine months old. He also started imitating noises we made and he has loved clapping since.

As a matter of fact, he's smiling and clapping now as we're singing for him.

Later on in the day, a few guests will be coming and I'm looking forward to see them all again. It's not like it's been really long since I've seen them but I've been quite busy since I started with my job again.

"Now you can blow out the candle!" Ginny smiles fondly when we've finished singing.

James blows bubbles and gets a little spit on the small cupcake before him but doesn't manage to blow out the candle.

"Why don't you help him?" I whisper to Teddy who then smiles.

It's magical to see my two boys so happy and especially with each other.

Together they blow out the candle and I put my arm around Ginny as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm proud of our boys," Ginny whispers fondly.

"Me too," I agree, placing a kiss on her head.

Before we can do anything else, we hear a noise and suddenly George and Angelina, with Fred in her arms, appear in the fireplace.

"So, where's the party?" George exclaims, throwing his arms in the air and looking around.

"George!" Ginny giggles while looking at our clothes. As a matter of fact, the four of us are still in our pyjamas.

"Oh! It's a pyjama party?! Let's get ours on too Angie!" George laughs.

"I think we're a little early, perhaps we should go back and come back later," Angelina smiles but Fred sees James and starts gurgling and holding out his arms.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry, we were just taken by surprise," Ginny laughs and takes James out of his seat, placing him on her hip.

"Happy Birthday," George says as he approaches James.

James giggles as one of his uncles tickles him under his chin.

Ginny and I take it in turns to get dressed afterwards and when I do, I take Teddy along with me.

George, Angelina and Fred make themselves at home easily and we chat with them until the rest of the visitors arrive.

Hagrid is the first to arrive actually and we happily welcome him inside and offer him something to drink.

With the help of Winky and Kreacher, we try to make everyone feel at home and that's when James gets really happy.

Throughout the day, he continues to enjoy the attention, compliments, gifts and the special surprise at the end of the day.

George has made a firework display, a tryout for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, and it turns out to be amazing.

James screeches happily while clapping his hands and almost hitting my glasses from my face as I'm holding him.

"It's good to see you both so happy," Ginny whispers from behind me while holding Teddy's hand.

I smile and place a kiss on her cheek.

"You deserve it?" Ginny adds as Teddy looks up at us.

"Can you hold me too?" he asks Ginny hopefully.

"I'm afraid I'm not strong enough anymore, especially with my sore muscles, to pick you up but you should ask your godfather," Ginny replies, ruffling his hair fondly.

"Uncle Harry?" he asks, smiling.

"Want to swap?" I ask Ginny, holding James out to her.

She takes him from me so I pick up my godson and he leans his head on my shoulder.

James, however, isn't too happy with the swap as he stars to whimper and stretches his arms out to me.

"Next time James, it's Teddy's turn now," I smile and kiss his forehead.

This seems to satisfy him as he stops whimpering and starts playing with Ginny's hair.

In no time, I hear Teddy breathing deeply so I try to catch Ginny's attention.

"He asleep?" I mouth and she nods fondly.

"So is he," she mouths back and nods her head at James.

The remaining visitors thank us and in fifteen minutes, everyone, except Scott and Erin, has left.

"We can't have you cleaning this all by yourselves," Erin smiles and picks a piece of gift paper from the floor.

"Why don't you bring those to bed while we clean up here," Scott says kindly while helping his girlfriend.

"Are-are you sure? You don't have to," Ginny asks, looking more than thankful.

"Of course!" Erin replies happily and kindly shoos us upstairs.

I walk into the bathroom with Teddy and set him on the closed toilet seat.I get his toothbrush and he sleepily does as I ask him to open his mouth.

I quickly brush his teeth and get him to go to the toilet.

I take him to his bedroom and decide not to bother him any more by making him put on his pyjamas. So I put him under the covers and place a kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight," I whisper and put on his nightlight before turning off the normal light.

I close the door behind me and nearly bump into Ginny.

"Ooh!" she squeals as we just manage to avoid each other.

"I think it's safe to say they both enjoyed today," Ginny breathes and brings me into a quick hug.

"Yeah, I think so too," I say and give her a quick kiss.

"Let's go downstairs," Ginny says after a moment of silence.

"Good idea," I say and follow her down the stairs again.

"Thank you so much for your help!" we thank Scott and Erin before they leave.

"It was no problem!" Thank you too," Erin smiles before giving us both a hug.

Scott shakes our hands and they leave after that.

"Shall we call it a day? I'm knackered!" Ginny exclaims, letting herself fall on the sofa.

"So am I," I smile tiredly and take my wand from the table.

I turn the lights off behind us and follow my wife upstairs.

I'm planning on talking with my parents again tomorrow. I haven't really seen them a lot since James's birth so I'm looking forward to speaking with them tomorrow but for now I'm going to bed now and not worry about those things that still have to happen.

"Goodnight," I whisper into the dark.

" 'Night," Ginny mumbles and we both fall asleep shortly after that.

*

Ginny and I wake up to Teddy shaking us awake.

"What's the matter?" Ginny asks him sleepily.

"There's a silvery animal in the living room!" Teddy exclaims and runs out of the room.

"Patronus," Ginny mumbles and we both get out of bed.

I quickly get James out of his bed on the way down stairs.

When I arrive, the Patronus has just left but Ginny is looking around frantically.

"What's the matter?" I ask her, trying to calm her down with one hand.

"Audrey has gone into labour!" she squeals and goes to get our cloaks.

"Here!" she throws me mine and James's.

I put it on over my pyjamas and do the same to James. He tries to undo the button but I softly bat his hand away.

"Come on!" Ginny says while holding the pot of Floo-Powder.

Teddy makes his way to stand in the fireplace and I follow him. Ginny enters as last and throws the powder on the ground.

Within seconds, we arrive at St. Mungo's.

We go to the desk and she lets us go upstairs without any problems.

When we arrive in the corridor, George sees us and starts laughing.

"Still in your pyjamas at this time?" he exclaims.

"Well, yes," Ginny replies curtly and takes a seat, Teddy climbing on her lap.

I take the seat next to her and put James on mine.

We tell all the kids (Teddy, Victoire, Dominique, James and Fred) stories to kill the time and they all listen carefully.

After what seemed like a century (probably just an hour or two), the door opens and Percy appears, looking proud.

"It's a girl and her name is Molly," Percy announces to which Molly bursts out in tears.

Ginny comforts her mother until Percy asks Ginny and I to come inside. I pick James up and Teddy follows us in to the room.

Audrey is laying in the bed, a bundle of white in her arms, looking tired but happy.

"I know you're already godmother and father to someone else but will you be Molly's godparents too?" Audrey asks hopefully.

"Of course!" Ginny and I say in unison, smiling happily.

After a few minutes, the rest of the family gets called inside to Ginny and I, after asking Percy and Audrey for permission, leave and let the others have more room.

As we walk down the hall, we hear a baby crying.

"Oh the joys of having a newborn," Ginny grins as I laugh.

"I was going to suggest to have some breakfast here in London but then I remembered we're still in pyjamas," I smirk as I look at the four of us.

"Why not?" Ginny looks at me with a look that tells me that she's accepted the idea and won't get it out of her head.

"Fine," I smile and follow her out of the hospital.

We end up in a Muggle cafe somewhere near the hospital so we can get back by Floo.

The waitress laughs friendly at our attire but doesn't say anything. We know, of course, that it probably looks funny (especially Teddy's Snitch one), so we don't take it too personally. I probably would have laughed if I saw someone else wearing pyjamas in public.

When we've finished breakfast, we pay and leave. We walk back to the hospital and get in line for the fireplace.

When we get home, none of us feel like changing so we decide on a pyjama day.

We enjoy the rest of the day ( I talk with my parents as I had promised myself) and finish it by watching a movie. Hermione gave us a stack of movies that Teddy and James might like so we chose one of them.

What does surprise me is the picture on the front page of the Daily Prophet the next morning.

It's a picture of yesterday morning when we were having breakfast.

"Ginny! Will you look at this," I smile at my wife and show her the front page.

"Is that really the best they can do?" she smirks and puts it down again.

I laugh at her reaction and continue with the rest of the paper.

After a while, Teddy asks to go broomstick riding so I put the paper down and follow my godson outside, smiling at his enthusiasm.

We play outside for a while until we both start to get really cold. We go back inside and get some hot chocolate from the kitchen.

We sip at it while covered by blankets and listening to Ginny scolding us for going outside without scarves or gloves or anything to give us a little warmth.

We smile weakly, while still shivering, and she can't help but bring us in a big hug.

*

It's the 31st of October and the four of us are walking into the village.

When we reach our destination, I breathe deeply before pushing open the gate of the graveyard.

We walk to the two gravestones which bear my parents' names. I get down on one knee and lay a flower on each grave.

"I wish you could be here to see how happy I am now, Mum and Dad," I sigh and manage a small smile.

Q: How many OWLs did Fred and George get each?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 65 22
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
11.1K 233 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
227K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...