park chanyeol imagines | edit...

By cuddlypcy

title says it all, fams :) hey guys! i've been rereading this and my grammar is appalling so i'm going to edi... More

hey!
so this is love
paris
cuddles
spilled
break ups
drunk
cute
lazy
concert
emotional
babysitting
bonding
happy
clingy
requests
makeup
comfort
pool party
class
goodbye
secret
birthday
3k!
fights
"i'm sorry"
in love
for him
assembly
stripper
reveal
stubborn
romantic
worried
happier
"i love you"
jealous
management
baby
movie
10K
piano
surprise
chanbaek (read for sort of chanbaek imagine)
ears
sleep talk
distance
reassurance
joke
wedding
feelings
masterclass
drifting
puppy
stress
future family
prince
neighbour
flirting
trying
pregnant
competiton
star
sleepy
christmas
sick
new years eve
sleepover
dinner double dates
eighteen
shopping
lonely
coming clean
snuggling
graduation
prank
twins
lunch
spoilt
surrogate
52K!
fan meeting
honeymoon
omg
vlive
best friends
meeting
tickles
celebrity crush
first date
reunited
arrogant
boyfriend material
cramps
introducing
snowboarding
star show 360
valentine
bowling
gender
ultrasound
cute guy
unconditionally
video
olympics
boyfriend tag
eyes
sister
teacher
pda
cancer
whiney
drama
our life
blind date
baking
i win
roadtrip
movie date
kicked out
bts
daughter
walks
first
nerd
girlfriend
picnic
scandal
understanding
saviour
library
disappointed
model
first word
long distance
beach
abusive
work party
daytrip
forbidden
celebration
discharged
early
kindergarten
re-born (new chankai story that i'm writing!)
fan
classmate
club
150K!
midnight
disney
new house
parents
babysitter
massage
photographer
mother's day
promposal
stranger
coming out
cold
music video
hot
laser tag
vampire
quidditch
mermaid
visit
legs
thank you!
busy
cheerleader
i'm here!
4 years
bad day
got7
snuck in
rivals
triplets
after school
stop
upset
kiss
live
photography
new year's kiss
toben
"perfect"
long lost
day6!
how i met your father
family day
one night stand
my song for you
best gift
christmas party
unsure
thank you
final thank you

birth

6.9K 132 7
By cuddlypcy

i woke up in the middle of the night, feeling sharp pains in my abdomen. i looked under the covers and groaned when i saw a wet stain.

"chanyeol..." i whispered.

"what?" he grumbled, turning over.

"the baby's coming." i said. he immediately shot out of bed and turned the light on, running around and grabbing all of our birth bags.

"okay, get changed and i'll call the boys and our parents." he said. i slowly got out of bed then grabbed my clothes and carefully got changed.

when i was ready, i made my way downstairs and saw chanyeol packing the bags and talking on his phone.

"yeah, we'll get there in about 20 minutes... she's doing okay, i think... i'm beyond excited, but i'm also super nervous... i know it will... okay, we'll see you there." he hung up and turned to me, smiling.

"the boys will be there soon, and our parents are on the way over together. all we have to do is get there." he said.

"okay." i replied. we finished packing the bags then made our way out to the car and went off to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------

as soon as we arrived at the hospital, mine and chanyeol's mom ran over, making a huge fuss over me.

"i'm okay." i said, giggling. a doctor walked over to us and smiled, putting a hand on my back.

"okay, let's get you into a room." she said. our parents and i followed the doctor while chanyeol waited at the entrance for the boys. i changed into my gown and got on the bed and immediately had a bad contraction.

"ohhh, fuck, fuck..." i groaned.

"it's okay, honey, it'll go away." my mom said, rubbing my head.

"can you get chanyeol for me?" i asked. she nodded then left the room and came back two minutes later with chanyeol and the rest of the boys in tow.

"how are you doing, baby?" chanyeol asked.

"i want this baby out of me." i whispered.

"i know, love, he'll be out soon." he said. he sat down in the chair beside me and rubbed my hand while i talked to baekhyun.

------------------------------------------------------

after hours of waiting and painful contractions, the doctor finally told me that i was ready to have the baby.

"everyone who isn't the father, please leave." she said. the boys and our parents wished me luck then left the room, leaving a worried chanyeol.

"oh god, it's happening." he whispered.

"yeol, honey, calm down." i said. he walked over to me and grabbed my hand, rubbing my arm.

"okay, lets do this." the doctor said. everyone got into their positions so i looked at chanyeol who smiled at me.

"you can do this, baby." he said. i smiled back then started pushing on the doctor's command.

i pushed for 15 minutes until i finally heard the cry of my son.

"you did it, he's here." chanyeol whispered, kissing my head.

"i did it..." i mumbled. the nurses cleaned minjin then wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me.

"he's so beautiful." chanyeol said, reaching out to stroke minjin's head. i smiled down at the baby in my arms, just feeling the love radiating out of me.

the door opened a few minutes later and our parents and the boys walked in, immediately rushing over to us.

"wow, he's so cute." baekhyun sighed, stroking minjin's hand.

"you made the cutest baby." chanyeol's mom said.

"we did." i agreed. i looked at chanyeol who grinned and leaned over to kiss me.

"i love you, baby." he said.

"i love you, too." i replied. we looked back at minjin and i smiled again. i'm so excited for life with him.

i thought this was kinda cute, idk 😂 hope you like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 549 28
(Warning: Chanyeol Smut) You go to South Korea to visit an old time friend. You end up meeting the person of your dreams, he loves you with...
19.6K 487 6
Title says it all •Top!Baek Bottom!Yeol •I'm not that creative with titles so just bear with me.
20.5K 687 29
(COMPLETE STORY) {chanyeolXcrisa(you)} Fanfiction..... English story! "You're Heart broken??" he asked me "Yeah, he cheated on me" you answered "...
17.3K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...