~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

Od LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... Viac

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 66

2K 57 54
Od LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 66: James Sirius Potter

"Harry!" I whisper and hit my husband to wake him up.

"What?!" Harry sits up and looks worried.

"Don't worry, it's just that I've felt him kick for the first time," I whisper, taking his hand and putting it on the place where I felt the baby kick.

I have been feeling him move around, like butterflies in my stomach, but this is the first time I've actually felt him kick.

According to the book about pregnancy, I should have felt him kick a few weeks ago but it also said that it varies a lot.

When Harry's hand makes contact with my skin, the baby starts kicking again. Very lightly but it is noticeable.

"Hey little guy, I'm your father. Don't be too hard on your mother, it's hard enough for her. It will all be worth it once you're here though. We can't wait to meet you," Harry starts talking.

The baby is supposed to start recognising our voices too so Harry and I regularly talk to him. Teddy does too when he asks to feel the bump.

I've started to wear maternity leggings now because they're a lot more comfortable. I've always been wearing Harry's shirts but I wear them even more now when I'm in the house. I did buy concealing robes and clothes for when we go out but for the family dinner on Sunday, I don't bother.

"You'll be an amazing father," I tell Harry, putting my hand on his hand.

"Thank you. You'll be a wonderful mother too," Harry says, sounding proud.

"I really can't wait to meet him," I smile, rubbing my belly.

"You're not the only one! Teddy has been asking me constantly how long it's going to take until the baby comes. I can't wait either," Harry says, looking at his watch.

"What time is it?" I ask him curiously.

"It's ten past three," Harry says after squinting through the dark at his watch.

"I'm not really tired anymore. I'm sorry for waking you though," I apologise, feeling sorry but also very awake.

"It doesn't matter, I would stay awake the whole night to feel the baby if you'd want me to," Harry smiles.

"But are you tired?" I ask him.

"A little bit," Harry admits.

"You can go back to sleep if you want," I tell him.

"I wouldn't want you to stay awake the whole time, I'll stay awake too," Harry says, sitting up against the wall.

"Have you been thinking about baby names yet?" I ask Harry, sitting up too.

"A little bit but there is something else I actually want to talk to you about. It's about the baby so don't worry," Harry says, looking a little sad.

"I'm listening," I say, looking at my husband and taking his hand.

"Well, as you know, I got asked to be Teddy's godfather by Remus and Tonks even though the last time I saw Remus we had an argument. I was wondering if we could, with your permission of course, ask Remus to be the baby's godfather. Even though he isn't here in person, I thought it would be a nice gesture to name him godfather and when our little boy goes to Hogwarts, there will always be someone to look over him," Harry explains, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Beautifully said," I complement him, my voice breaking.

"Even if he was still here, I hoped you would have agreed to name him godfather too," Harry finishes, quickly wiping away the tear.

"I couldn't agree with you more," I smile even though he might not see it.

"Thank you," Harry whispers, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

*

"Harry!" I call my husband on the day of my brother's and best friend's wedding.

"What?! Have you gone into labour already?" Harry asks, opening the door and breathing heavily.

"No, not yet, but I was wondering if you could zip up my dress," I reply, laughing and thinking of Bill's wedding.

Hermione, Erin and I had celebrated her last night before getting married yesterday. It was really fun and we had so much fun at one point, I had been laughing so hard that my belly hurt. I'm not sure if it was our little boy who had been kicking or if my belly was just too heavy to laugh freely.

I had arrived home late but Harry had stayed up until two o'clock to wait for me to get home.

"Of course, my lady," Harry says as I turn my back to him.

"I hope I don't have to stand for too long today, my back already hurts," I say, putting my hands on my huge belly.

Our not so little boy has been kicking and turning a lot these past months. He's certainly been a little troublemaker and I think he may take after his father.

"If it isn't too late tonight and we're not too tired, I'll give you a back rub," Harry says kindly, zipping up my dress.

"Already sounds nice," I turn around and give Harry a short kiss.

After double checking that we have everything, we get in the car (as Harry has finally gotten his driving license and a car) and drive to The Burrow.

"Harry! Ginny! Teddy!" Mum greets us as we enter the house.

I try to give her a hug but my belly gets in the way. We both laugh and Mum gives Harry and Teddy a hug too.

"Hermione's upstairs in your old room. She asked me to send you upstairs when you came," Mum says after telling me how beautiful I look.

I knock on my own bedroom door, which is quite weird.

"Come in," a nervous voice says.

I open the door and see Mrs Granger, Erin and Hermione.

Mrs Granger will be doing our hair so I only washed it this morning.

Again, I try to give my friends a hug but little buddy keeps getting in the way. I give Mrs Granger a handshake and a smile.

"You look amazing Ginny!" Hermione says which makes me blush a little bit.

"Not as amazing as you, though," I tell her, making her blush too.

"But Hermione is right, I've never seen a pregnant lady look so amazing!" Erin agrees with Hermione.

"Thank you," I smile, sitting down as Mrs Granger tells me to.

"How long until your due date?" Mrs Granger asks me.

"I'm due on the twelfth of October, so that's about a month to go," I answer, playing with my wedding ring.

"And do you know the gender?"

"Yes, but it's a secret," I reply friendly.

"Quite understandable. We knew we were having a girl but we didn't tell anyone either," Mrs Granger smiles.

"Harry and I have decided that I get to choose the first name and Harry gets to choose the middle name. I have thought of a few already but I want to wait until the birth to tell Harry and the rest," I tell them all before our little boy kicks me hard.

"Did the baby just kick?" Erin, who is sitting opposite me, asks.

"Yes, the baby did," I smile, rubbing the place where he kicked me.

"It must be painful," Erin says, looking sorry.

"It only hurts when the baby kicks against my spine," I assure her.

After a while of talking about the baby and the wedding, we're all ready and Mrs Granger leaves to take her place. We walk downstairs and Hermione takes her father's arm.

They start walking down the aisle and we follow. People gasp when they see her and Ron seems totally in love. Harry is standing next to Ron but as soon as Hermione arrives next to Ron, he takes his seat.

I also take my seat next to Harry and Teddy at the front row after walking down the whole bloody aisle with my swollen feet.

After the vows of both Hermione and Ron, which were beautiful, we clap as they get bonded for life.

"Harry Potter, your vows as best man, please," the wizard says before Harry stands up and walks to the microphone.

"Well, our friendship, it all started with a barrier, a compartment, a toad and a troll. It all may seem unclear but I'll explain. Our Ron here started Hogwarts in the same year as I did. Sounds pretty logic as we're the same age. I met them at the barrier between platforms nine and ten as I had no idea how to get to a platform nine and three quarters. I met Ron, and the rest of his family of course, there as Mrs Weasley told me the way. He then joined me in a compartment and we immediately became friends. Not because I was Harry Potter, or so I hope," Harry says and everyone laughs," and I was glad to have a friend who could really accept me for me. I was very clueless about the wizarding world and Hermione even knew more about me than I did myself. Hermione walked in on us and asked us if we had seen a toad because a boy named Neville had lost one. After telling Ron that he had dirt on his nose, he has been checking his nose every morning. At least, as far as I know," Harry continues.

He talks about a troll, about Ron being okay with our relationship and being supportive of him proposing and about the amazing friend he has been, even after the arguments they've had.

"And before I finish I just wanted to say this. Hermione, I've heard about a rule that best friends can't marry gingers. I think we both broke that rule," Harry finishes to which everyone claps, including me.

"That was really good," I whisper when Harry sits down again.

"Thanks, you're up next," Harry whispers back.

After my speech about how it was amazing to have Hermione as more than a friend and how different we were and about a lot of other things, everyone stands up to congratulate Hermione and Ron or to go and get a drink. I know Harry and I will have time enough to congratulate them later on so we join the group that goes to get a drink.

When the three of us have gotten a drink, we try to find a place to sit but that isn't easy.

We bump into Andromeda, have a small chat, and then try to find some seats. My feet and back are throbbing so I hope to find a chair soon.

"I guess there aren't any chairs left," Harry concludes after a few minutes.

"My feet hurt so much," I groan, silently cursing my feet.

"Here, have my place," an old man says.

"Are you sure? I don't want to take a seat away from an older man," I tell him, feeling guilty about complaining.

"It seems like you are in more need of the chair than I am. I remember my wife being pregnant, she had to sit down a lot too," he replies and stands up.

"Thank you very much sir," I thank him and take the seat, taking Teddy on my lap as he's tired too.

"Besides, I want to congratulate the newly weds too," the man smiles and leaves.

After an exciting and joyful afternoon and evening, Harry and I decide to to go home around six o'clock. I'm tired, Teddy's exhausted, my feet and back hurt and Harry only wants the best for us. We've talked with George and Angelina about their baby, talked with Mum and Dad about our baby, chatted even more with Andromeda and had a really good time.

"Hey Hermione, Ron, thank you so much for everything, for letting us be best man and maid of honour but we're all tired and I think it's time for us to go home," Harry tells two of his best friends.

"Thank you all for coming! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I hope to see you before you have the baby. Your vows were amazing and just, thanks for everything," Hermione beams, giving me an awkward hug as the baby is in the way again.

We say goodbye and wish them a good time in Australia for their honeymoon.

"Wow, that was an eventful day," I say when we've put Teddy to bed and I'm laying down, receiving a back rub from Harry.

"I totally agree with you. It's amazing how Hermione and Ron went from arguing constantly to getting married," Harry agrees.

"Is it true about Ron checking his nose for dirt every morning?" I ask Harry.

"Well, at Hogwarts he always asked me if he had dirt on his nose and I don't see any dirt on his face anymore," Harry laughs.

"Typical Ron," I say, remembering exactly why he had dirt on his nose that day.

After about fifteen minutes, Harry and I decide to call it a day and get into bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm gone.

*

"You're weak Ginny Weasley, you're scared, you're a sneak and a liar."

"N-no I-I'm no-not."

"And you will lose."

I sit up straight in bed, feeling the tears streaming down my face. The tears of fear, the fear I felt in my first year.

I feel Harry's arms around me and I turn around to nuzzle into him.

"You're safe now, I'm here," Harry whispers soothingly.

"Thank you," I whisper back as he wipes away my tears.

Ever since I got pregnant, I've been having a lot of nightmares again. Usually the same about Tom Riddle possessing me and calling me weak. Sometimes it's about Harry being the one who lay there and that I wasn't able to save him.

It's been horrible but I've always had Harry to comfort me.

*

"Ginny? How long until the baby comes?" Teddy asks me just after Harry has given us a kiss and left for work.

"To be honest Teddy, I really don't know, the due date was six days ago so it's a mystery to everyone," I tell him while sipping my tea and playing Exploding Snap with him.

"Can I go upstairs to get dressed?" Teddy asks me after an hour and a half of talking and playing three different games and reading a story from the Tales of Beedle the Bard.

"Of course you can you silly, you don't even have to ask!" I tell my godson.

Teddy smiles and hurries upstairs to go and get dressed.

But about Teddy's question, I think I do know. I've been having minor contractions since Harry left. I don't want to call Harry yet because it might just be a false alarm. I have tried not to show Teddy that I'm in a bit of pain because I don't want to worry him.

After having lunch, the contractions are getting worse and Teddy has seen me during one.

"Are you okay Ginny?" Teddy asks as the small hand on the clock has just passed the five.

"I'm-" before I can say fine a liquid gushes from under my dress (yes, I know it's Autumn but that doesn't stop me from wearing a dress).

"Ginny!" Teddy looks at me with wide eyes.

"Teddy, can you please get the mirror from my bedside table?" I ask the boy, not wanting him to see too much anymore.

Teddy runs away and Winky comes and supports me as I nearly fall because of the pain.

"Cans I do anything for Mistress?" Winky asks, accompanying me to the sofa.

"Can I have a glass of water and my wand please?" I say before Teddy stumbles into the room with the mirror.

"Thank you Ted. Do you think you can go and get your bag and a book?" I ask him.

"Am I going to Grandma?" Teddy asks me.

"Yes," I smile and he leaves again.

"Harry, Harry Potter," I say into the glass. It takes a minute before I see the face of my husband.

"What's the matter?" Harry asks me.

"I've gone into labour. Can you pl-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Don't worry, I'm coming home. I just have to tell Robards that someone else will have to finish this paperwork," Harry tells me.

"Bye, love you," I smile as Winky hands me my wand and a glass of water.

"Love you too, I'll be there in a few minutes," Harry smiles and puts the mirror away.

"Thank you Winky," I thank the elf and send a Patronus to Andromeda that we're going to bring Teddy over to her soon and to Mum that I'm in labour.

I drink my water until Harry arrives. He hurries upstairs to get the bag with all the stuff for me and the baby and takes Teddy with him too.

We Floo to Andromeda and drop Teddy off. She wishes us luck and she tells us that she'll come when we tell her I've had the baby.

Harry and I then Floo back to take the car to St. Mungo's. Even though it is half an hour drive, Harry and I decided that, as babies aren't aloud to Apparate yet and Floo isn't too good for them either, we would be driving.

"What can I help you with?" the witch at St. Mungo's asks when we arrive there around half past seven.

"I've gone into labour, the name is Potter," I reply and she alerts some Healers.

We go upstairs and get pointed to a room. Harry puts the bag on the chair and I put on the robes they give me and wait for further instructions.

They hook me up to a machine that tracks the baby's heartbeat and the contractions.

After quite a few hours of extremely painful contractions I decide that I'm really tired and try to sleep. The Healer gives me a medicine that temporarily soothes the pain a little bit so I can sleep.

After a few hours of dozing a bit, squeezing Harry's hand as the medicine didn't work anymore and it's already ten past five in the morning, Healer Casey says I'm 10 cm dilated and that I can start to push.

I'm a little anxious now. The contractions are too painful and I'm not sure anymore how to push.

"I-I can't," I'm almost in tears.

"You can Ginny, I know you can," Harry says.

"You did this to me," I growl but immediately regret it.

"I'm sorry," Harry apologises.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," I tell him and take his hand.

"Sounds like Hagrid," Harry smiles and I smile too.

"When you get your next contraction Mrs Potter, you're going to have to take a deep breath and push for as long as you can," Healer Casey tells me.

I take a deep breath, nod and brace myself for the next contraction.

A few more Healers arrive in the room for when the baby comes and in case something doesn't go according to plan with me or the baby.

When the next contraction hits, I take an even deeper breath and push for as long and as powerful as I can. I squeeze Harry's hand hard and I can see it's a little painful for him but he doesn't say anything.

"Good start Mrs Potter, start pushing on your next contraction. You'll be doing the same every time," the Healer smiles.

After a long while of pushing, sweating and tears streaming down my face, I hear cries. They're not mine but it's a baby crying, our baby, our baby boy.

I smile as I don't feel as much strain anymore. I can see the baby being cleaned quickly before he gets laid on me.

"Well done Gin," Harry puts a kiss on my head. I turn towards him and give him a soft kiss on his lips.

"He's beautiful," I whisper hoarsely.

"So are you," Harry replies.

"Not at this moment."

"You're always beautiful," Harry smiles and I smile too.

I turn towards our boy and see the hair.

"He has your hair," I grin as I see the hair colour through the blood.

"I hope he has your eyes," Harry put an arm around me which I appreciate.

"Mr Potter, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" Healer Casey asks with a smile on her face.

"I would love to," Harry replies and takes the scissors from her.

When he's cut the cord, the Healers take the baby to weigh, measure, clean and dress him. He's still crying but the Healers said he'll calm down as soon as he starts drinking. Harry sends a Patronus to Andromeda to tell her they can come if they want. It's about six a.m so Teddy should just about be awake. He also sends a Patronus to Mum to tell her I've had the baby.

After a few minutes, I hold a very clean and beautiful boy and lay him on my breast. He latches almost immediately.

As he drinks, the Healers clean the bedsheets and put the covers over my legs as I requested.

"Well, as you had the honour of deciding his first name, I'm curious to hear it," Harry smiles as my head leans against his head.

"James, if you're okay with that," I quickly add the last bit.

"Of course," Harry beams.

"And the middle name?"

"Sirius," Harry grins mischievously.

"James Sirius Potter," I smile, stroking James's head.

After my request, Harry sits next to me on the bed, putting his arm around me. Together we admire our second son, even though our first isn't ours by blood.

"Could you get Teddy?" I ask Harry after a while.

"Just Teddy?"

"Just Teddy," I confirm.

Harry's POV:

"Just Teddy," Ginny confirms.

After a whole night of hardly sleeping, we finally have our baby boy, James Sirius Potter.

I walk to the corridor and see the whole Weasley family and Teddy and Andromeda waiting on the seats.

"Harry!" Teddy exclaims, jumping up and giving me a hug.

The others look up (a few wake up) and start asking me questions.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"'Ow ees 'e or she?"

"How much does the baby weigh?"

"When was it born?"

"What's the name?"

"Please, calm down," I laugh and everyone turns quiet.

"So, you're really a father now?" Ron asks.

"Of course, we already had Teddy as a son but it's our first real child, so yes," I reply proudly.

"Just tell us the name!" George exclaims impatiently.

"James Sirius Potter was born at five twenty-three a.m, he's doing great, he's being fed now," I tell the group.

"Can we see them?"

"Ginny just wants to see Teddy for now," I say, picking Teddy up.

"She just wants to see me?" Teddy asks, looking surprised.

"Yes, just you and me," I tell him, smiling.

"You can come when she asks for you," I tell the rest and they nod understandingly.

I take Teddy to the room and say, "Are you ready to see your little brother?"

"Yes!" Teddy smiles.

"But you have to be really careful because he is really little," I whisper to Teddy, who is looking really eager to see James.

I open the door with one hand while holding Teddy with the other.

"Ginny!" Teddy squeals as he sees Ginny nursing James.

Ginny greets him, burps James and then pats on the bed for Teddy to sit.

With a little bit of help, Teddy climbs on to the bed and looks at James, his glance full curiosity.

The Healers finish writing things down and then leave the room, leaving us alone.

"So James, this is your big brother Teddy and Teddy, this is your little brother James," Ginny tells James and Teddy after burping James.

"Wow, he really is little," Teddy notices.

"Here, do you want to hold him?" Ginny asks, holding James out to Teddy, who eagerly spreads out his arms.

I help adjust his arms so Ginny lays James in his arms. Of course, I'm there for if it goes wrong but Teddy can be really careful if he puts himself to it.

"Was the waiting worth it?" I ask him.

"Yes," Teddy breathes and looks fascinated at the already sleeping baby in this arms.

It feels weird but also good to let my godson hold my son before I do. I think it's good for their bond and for Teddy not to feel left out.

"Harry, can you get the gift?" Ginny asks me, referring to the gift we got for Teddy.

Ginny takes my job of securing James in Teddy's arms so I get the bag, take out the gift and lay it on the bed.

I take James from Teddy's arms and admire the human being Ginny and I made.

"Teddy, this is a gift for you. We want to let you know that, even if we give a lot of attention to James because a newborn needs quite some attention, we still love you equally," Ginny explains, handing Teddy the gift.

Teddy looks really happy and I look at my son, who seems to be sleeping in my arms.

"Hey little buddy, you may remember my voice from when you were in your mother's womb. Of course I remember you but I'm your father," I say quietly as I see Teddy unwrap his gift in the corner of my eye.

James opens his eyes for the first time and I see the eyes I fell in love with, the exact shade Ginny has.

"Hello James Sirius Potter."

Q: What's your OTP and why? (can be non Harry Potter related)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
227K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
66.1K 1.5K 32
How do Harry and his friends cope after the Battle of Hogwarts? What becomes of Teddy Lupin, the orphaned godson of Harry Potter? This is my version...
54K 612 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...