~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 57

1.7K 52 42
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it🐣

Chapter 57: Gred and Forge reunite once more

Ginny's POV:

"Happy birthday to you!" we all sing for Teddy, while he smiles.

"How old are you now Ted?" Harry asks him.

"Fwee!" Teddy exclaims, holding three fingers up.

"Three," I correct him, laughing.

"Twee! Me twee today!" Teddy says proudly.

"Well, I'm glad you're three and not a tree," Harry chuckles, picking the boy up.

We take a seat around the table and start eating. Teddy is sitting next to Victoire and they are 'chatting'. Teddy's the one who is talking the most and Victoire can hardly say anything yet. Not that that matters, especially not for Teddy. They communicate by playing with toys and sharing them. It's always quite cute and Harry and I make sure to take pictures for Teddy when he's older.

After presents, Neville arrives and I lead him to where Teddy is sitting on Bill's lap, playing with Victoire, who is sitting on Harry's lap.

Teddy squeals and reaches out to give Neville a hug.

"Happy birthday big boy!" Neville smiles, taking the boy in his arms.

" I vewy old!" Teddy exclaims as we all laugh.

Throughout the day, Teddy really enjoys all the attention. A few people, including Andromeda, Prof- Minerva, Hagrid and some other close friends come to visit.

"I can't wait to see him appear at Hogwarts. I wish Tonks and Remus could have seen him grow up but I know you and Harry will look after him very well and I also know that both Remus and Tonks and Teddy will be very thankful that you took him in. And congratulations on the engagement," Minerva says to me as we watch Harry chasing Teddy around the garden.

"Thank you," I say, touched by her words.

"Oh and about the wedding, Harry and I were-"

"Wondering if you could have it at Hogwarts?"

"Yes," I laugh.

"It would be an honour," Minerva smiles.

"Thank you," I thank her again.

Hagrid joins us and we start a very different kind of conversation. Hagrid talks about the creatures he uses in his classes. And then to make it even more cheerful, Harry arrives.

Harry eventually tells Minerva about his Animagus and she looks quite proud. Harry explains about the new ways of becoming an Animagus and that it takes a few hours, instead of a few months. They talk about how he managed and that he will be finishing his training this year.

"Well done, I knew you had it in you," Minerva smiles proudly.

Harry beams and they continue talking.

At the end of the day, before everyone leaves, I see Minerva approaching Neville. I walk to the rest and wait for them to return.

"I am sorry but my school is waiting for me," Minerva says, as they return.

"It doesn't matter, thank you for coming," Harry replies, thanking her.

"Hagrid? Are you coming?"

"O'course!"'Hagrid answers, saying goodbye to everyone.

As soon as they leave, Neville comes towards us, looking very happy.

"Do you want to tell?" I ask him.

He nods and starts talking.
"Professor McGonagall asked me if I would like to take Professor Sprout's position as Herbology teacher. Professor Sprout will be leaving for a different country next year so Professor Sprout said she would like me to take her position," Neville smiles proudly.

"So it's going to be Professor Longbottom, is it?" Harry teases.

"Well, I think I'd rather have Professor Neville or just Neville," Neville laughs.

"Congratulations!" I say, shaking his hand.

"I think it's time for me to go home! Have fun!" Neville smiles, saying goodbye to everyone.

"Bye!" we all say.

Neville Apparates away and we go inside, to play with Victoire and Teddy.

*

"Mum?" I ask on the last day of April.

"Yes?"

"Well- as you know, Harry and I always go to Memorial at Hogwarts. We were wondering if you and Dad and maybe George wanted to come too. If you do, we would really like to show you something," I ask her, careful not to say anything to upset her too much.

Mum sniffs and wipes a tear away. She seems to be thinking whether or not to go with us.

"I'll talk about it with your father but I think we will," Mum says after a while, her eyes still twinkling with tears.

"Ok! Great! I think Harry and Minerva will really appreciate it," I stand up and give her a hug.

She hugs me back and then continues with making dinner.

"Your dad and I were talking about it a little while ago. We're going to have to get over the crying all the time even at the thought of Fred," Mum says, her voice wavering a little.

"It's normal to mourn the loss of a family member. You don't have to come if you don't want to," I tell her softly, not wanting her to go if she doesn't want to.

"No-no, it's fine! Go call your father and your brother, dinner's ready," Mum says, wiping away her tears.

I call Dad and George and we start dinner. My mind keeps wondering to Fred, who would have been here if it hadn't been for the Battle and the wall. I do hope that Mum, Dad and George appreciate seeing Fred at Hogwarts.

*

On the second of May, Mum, Dad, George, Percy, Teddy, Erin, Ron, Hermione, Harry and I make our way to the castle. Bill, Fleur and Victoire will be meeting us there and so will Angelina.

I feel that Angelina really helps George through his sadness and tries to cheer him up. Of course, she understands that the sadness will never completely go away but ever since George and Angelina started dating, George has always seemed happier, able to make jokes and have more fun. I'll have to remember to thank Angelina for that some day.

We go to Hogsmeade and walk the rest of the way to the castle. I hold one of Teddy's hands while Harry holds the other. Teddy has stated to walk quite well already but he likes to hold our hands just for sure and the skin-to-skin contact gives him a loved and reassuring feeling.

When we arrive at the castle, Minerva welcomes us and she tells us where to go. We find Bill and his family and take seats next to them.

"Happy Birthday Victoire," I tell the little girl, who already has beautiful hazel-coloured curls.

She smiles at me, saying " ank oo," just like Teddy did when he was younger.

"Woould you like to 'old 'er Ginny?" Fleur asks, seeing how I'm playing with my goddaughter.

"Yeah! Sure!" I say happily.

Fleur puts little Vic on my lap and starts a conversation with Mum, who is close to tears.

"You're a really pretty girl, did you know Victoire?" I tell her, tickling her under her chin.

She giggles and her big blue eyes sparkle with joy and happiness. I wouldn't say that it would fit with where we are now but she doesn't know what else happened on her birthday and why we're all here.

Victoire starts playing with a strand of my hair and twirls it around her finger. I guess she's seen her mother doing it because I can't remember any small girl, who just turned 2, being able to do it that way.

I bounce her up and down on my lap, singing a little song quietly. She laughs until Minerva asks for attention.

Victoire stays on my lap during the whole speech. Lots of people around me start crying, not that I blame them, and I feel like crying too but I keep myself together, just for Teddy's and Victoire's sake. I can see Harry doing exactly the same.

I know Harry still blames himself for all the deaths. It usually helps to talk to him and he gets over it for that moment but as soon as someone starts talking about something related to that subject, he feels bad again. It has been getting better lately and I hope it will keep getting better until Harry can fully accept that it can't be turned back anymore and that, even though we lost friends and family, he saved us all from Voldemort.

Tissues are being handed out and hugs are being given. Harry wraps one arm around my shoulder, holding Teddy with the other. I see him biting his lip, trying not to cry.

"Thank you all for coming and remembering all those who fought bravely in the war unfortunately lost their lives. You may leave, if you wish to grieve. Thank you," Minerva finishes, wiping away a tear on her cheek.

We stand up and I hand Victoire back to Fleur so I can give Bill a hug. I move on to my other brothers after giving Bill a hug.

After a while, George approaches me, looking extremely upset.

"Mum told me you wanted to show us something," he says, voice hoarse.

"I actually wanted to show all of you something but I guess you deserve to see it first," I tell him.

I lead him up to the castle and with the help of Harry's map, I find Fred quickly on the map.

I stow it away and take him with me.

"Where are we going?" he asks me.

"Patience!" I smile, holding his hand.

"Fine!"

"Look George, I'm sorry I didn't show you before but I wasn't sure if you were ready yet. Please forgive me," I say sadly.

"What is it then?" George asks, looking worried at me.

"Go around the corner and you'll see," I tell him softly as I give him a small nudge.

He slowly turns around the corner and I hear two people gasping. The gasps turn into sobs.

"Gred!"

"Forge!"

I decide that this is my cue to leave. I make my way back down stairs and find Harry.

"You showed him?" Harry asks as I hand him back the map.

"Yes," I reply.

After more than an hour, George returns, his eyes bloodshot but a smile that won't be wiped off his face soon.

"Thank you Ginny and yes, of course I forgive you. Fred says thank you too," George says as he holds me tight.

"Do you think Mum, Dad, Bill and Percy will be ready to see?" I ask him.

"I think they are," George says.

"Do you want to take them?" I ask him again.

"I'd love to," George smiles and makes his way to Mum and Dad.

By the time they all return, their moods have improved so much that I think the rest of the day will still be amazing, even after everything we've been through. Victoire will hopefully have a normal birthday with everyone who isn't as sad anymore.

"Harry, Fred told me to tell you that he's waiting in the Entrance Hall for you. He wants to tell you something," George says before we leave.

Harry seems quite relieved when he returns. I don't know if he'll tell me or not but I'll see. Right now, we're going to celebrate Victoire's birthday and have fun, without worrying about the past too much.

Have any of you seen Beauty and the Beast yet? I saw it on Thursday and I thought it was amazing!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.5K 32
How do Harry and his friends cope after the Battle of Hogwarts? What becomes of Teddy Lupin, the orphaned godson of Harry Potter? This is my version...
9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
188K 3K 37
What if James and Lily Potter came back alive? What if Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Fred Weasley returned? What if there was a prophecy made that if...
288K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...