Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

Autorstwa SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... Więcej

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

59. Trapped

1K 57 4
Autorstwa SeoulkoreaExo

Author P.O.V

"I already contact the police. They will find him soon" Min Joon said to the others. Currently they are gathered in the 'Exo House'. "Do you have any idea, who could have done this?" He asked Mercy.

"I-I don't have a-any idea" She said in between her sobs. Mercy was really scared, somehow she knew it all happening because of her. "If they want to take revenge on me, they should have taken me. Why Sehun?"

"Stop blaming yourself" Hana said this to her for a hundredth time.

"It's true, can't you say by seeing these threat notes. It all happening because of me, Suzy's and Jane accident happened because of me. Now Sehun was kidnapped, it also because of me" Mercy shouted.

"Jane, Hana take her to the room" Kris said to them. "I'm staying here" Mercy crossed her arms. "If you want to stay stop crying" Baekhyun said to her.

"Okay fine" Mercy sat on the floor. The Police arrived, Min Joon talked to them and Suho showed the Threatening notes to them.

"So they are targeting the persons around your sister" Police asked Suho. "Yeah" Suho said.

"Wait, Is that a same Mercy who kidnapped and also got shot by few months ago?" The police asked him. Suho looked at Mercy and nervously nod his head.

"I got kidnapped?" Mercy stood and came to them. The others were panicked, they don't know what to say. Mercy looked at them, tension written all over their faces. She felt that they are hiding something from her.

"Suho what is he saying? I got kidnapped?" Mercy asked Suho. He was speechless by her question. Suho know still She is not ready to bear the truth.

"Omo, If she know about that, she will almost kill us" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

"I'm asking you something, for god sake answer me" Mercy shouted at them. "Mercy, calm down. We will tell you later about that, now we have to focus on Sehun. Okay?" Min Joon asked her. Mercy nod her head, she gave one last look at them before she went to her room.

"Guys, as for now she may be quiet, but later you have to tell her the truth" Min Joon said to them.

The police tried to trace Sehun's Phone for the location. "Sorry we couldn't trace his location. The kidnapper may turn off his phone, but we will try our best" The police said to them and left. Min Joon also left with them.

"They won't hurt him right?" Myungsoo asked Luhan. "If they lay a finger on my brother, I won't leave them alive" Luhan said furiously. Suho phone ringed, "It's from unknown number".

"May be it's from the kidnapper, Speak to them" Lay said to him. He nod his head and attend the call. Others were surrounded him.

Mercy P.O.V

I really can't believe that they hid the truth from me. I lay on the bed. How could they do that to me? Wait a second.

I stood in front of the mirror, I removed my shirt. Then this scar in my shoulder was not because of accident, it because I was shot. I gasped by the thought that someone kidnapped me and shot me. Who could have done that to me, why?

My head hurts. It's been an hour I have came to my room. I don't know how things are going down. I have so many questions in my head, but first I'm concerned about Sehun.

I went down to join the others I should be act normal when I met them. I calmed myself and looked around but only greeted by empty living room. Where they went? Did they got news about Sehun whereabouts? Aish! even though they have to inform me right?

I grabbed my hair in frustration. Suddenly my phone buzzed, I took it from my pocket. I opened the message, my eyes widened by seeing the picture of Sehun lying on the floor unconsciously.

"OMO Sehun" phone fell from my grasp. My whole body shaken in shock. Again my phone buzzed, with a trembling hands I took my phone and opened the message.

"If you want to see him alive, come to xxxxx. You should come here alone"

Without thinking twice I ran out from the house. I took a cab and reached the place. It's look like a big factory,

"A kid like you should not be here alone" the cab driver said to me. I turned to him, "I have to be here to save my loved ones" I paid the cab fee and rushed inside.

When I went inside the factory was dark. I nervously walk forward, I don't know what to do here. Suddenly a light appear and revealed Sehun who lying on the floor, I gasped and ran towards him, only to fell backwards, I touched the glass which made to fell.

"Sehun" I banged the glass. I cried a lot and shouted his name, hoping he could hear me and say 'Noona I'm okay'.

"Sehun-ah wake up, see me. I came here to see you. Please look at me" Tears fell my cheeks uncontrobally. '"Don't worry Noona will save you, I'll call others" I took my phone and tried to dial Suho number.

I shocked to see Suho lying unconsciously with his phone next to him ringing. "Suho, what are you doing here? Why are you sleeping there" I shouted.

Suddenly the whole place revealed my friends lying on the floor nearby Sehun. They locked in a glass door.

"Hana wake up, Kyungsoo can you hear me. Yah! Baekhyun I'm scared please get up. Jane why are you here? Luhan what happened to you" I shouted as much as I can. My head started to spin, why they all here? What's happening here?

Author P.O.V

When Mercy went to her room Suho got an call from an unknown number. He atten and put it in speaker, "H-Hyung"

"It's Sehun voice" Hana whispered.

"Sehun are you okay?"

"Where you went?"

"Are you hurt?"

The phone disconnected. "What the, Why it's disconnected" Luhan shouted. "Wait I tried to call back" Kris snatched the phone from Suho and tried to call that number.

"What happened" Suho asked him. "He is not picking" Kris tried to call again but he got the picture message of Sehun (which Mercy got later)

"He is not hurt" Lay sighed in relief. Hana started to cry "Why they are doing this to us"

"Hey wait another message we received" Baekhyun open the message and read aloud, "If you want to see your Maknae alive come to this place xxxxx without informing the police"

"You guys stay here, I'll go with Kris" Suho grabbed Kris hands and ran to the door.

"Suho wait" Baekhyun stopped them and continue to read, "Everyone should come here, Your time is ticking"

"Is that person playing a game on us?" Chanyeol said. "We really don't have time, what should we do?" Chen asked the others.

"We should leave Mercy here" Jane announced, they all looked at her. "What If that person attacked her? What if she met with an another accident" She asked them.

"She is right, we will leave her here. Let's go" Hana grabbed Jane's hand and rushed out. The boys stunned by seeing their care towards Mercy. "They must be really strong than us" Xiumin sighed. "Let's go" Suho said and went out. Baekhyun looked upstairs one last time and left with others.

They reached the place, "It's look like a abandoned factory" Myungsoo said. "Why in the world they all choosing a abandoned place" Baekhyun kicked the stone on the ground.

"I too have a same doubt" Chanyeol looked around the surroundings. "Guys we don't know what we have inside, whatever it is that might be a dangerous" Xiumin said to them.

"But we have to focus on one thing that we need to save our friend. You know we are one" Tao said with smile. "If anyone come we will face them with a fist" Lay showed his fist.

"We also will face them with our nails" Hana and Jane showed their nails. They all giggled.

"Let's go guys, I want to kick the person who lay his hands on my Sehunnie" Luhan marched towards the doors with others.

When they went inside the whole place were dark. They switch on the flashlight on their mobile. "Sehun, where are you?" Suho shouted.

"OMO" Kai screamed. "What happened?" Kyungsoo asked him. "Sorry, I was scared of my own reflection" Kai cheekily said to him. Then Kyungsoo noticed that something different in air.

"Guys, there is something change in the-" before he could speak his vision went black.

Mercy P.O.V

"Are you all that stupid to be come here without me?" I shouted as soon as Suho said what happened. "We don't want to happen anything to you" Baekhyun said in a low voice.

"Just shut up" I shouted. I noticed except Sehun everyone regain conscious. "Yah! wake up, Sehunnie, look Noona came to see you wake up please" I begged him but no response from him.

"Mercy try to find something to break this glass" Kris said to me. I nod and looked around. "I couldn't find anything, I'll go out to get some help" I turned towards the door and tried to open.

"It was locked you can't go out"

I walked back and looked up. There she was standing alone in the stairs.

"Suzy" I ran to her. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you right" I examined her. But she yanked my hands and walked down.

"Are you dumb?" She turned back and smirked. "They all locked but I'm not, can't you put everything together" Suzy poked my head.

"Mercy leave now" Baekhyun shouted. I looked at him in confusion. "Mercy run" Suho shouted. Before I could register what's happening Suzy slapped me on my cheeks. I touched my cheeks, she laughed at me, "Still you not understand? I'm the one who trapped them princess"

I looked at her with a shocked expression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update. Because i was out of thoughts. 

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Silent readers vote before you leave to next chapter.

Thanks you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.6K 118 1
Makulit, Maingay, Sweet, Matalino, Friendly ganyan ilarawan ni Kiarra Kiyota ang ugali nya... Ano kayang mangyayare kung magtagpo ang landas nila ni...
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
3.4M 133K 23
What would you do if you wake up one day and find yourself in a different body? [Completed]
5.6K 250 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...