Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

58. Another Note

1.1K 61 4
By SeoulkoreaExo

Mercy P.O.V

"I'm happy that you came home. I was really missed you" I hugged as soon as Jane came home. "Hey, don't suffocate her" Myungsoo pulled me from the hug.

"So over protective" I hissed at him. "So clingy too" Jane chuckled. "It's my way to show my love" Myungsoo pouted. "Jane, I made your favourite dish" Mom shouted from the kitchen. "Really" She pushed me and Myungsoo and ran to kitchen.

"But she love Food more than me" Myungsoo whined. "It's your fate Brother" I pat his back and joined Jane.

It's been a week I saw Suho in home. He was stayed with others in 'EXO-House'. He must be really scared, that note said that next will be the boys. So he made sure that the boys will be stayed together. Right after school they go home, they must be really bored.

I missed them, they seems to be in serious thoughts whenever I approach them. I kind of miss Baekhyun too,

Suzy was discharged before Jane. Hana seems to close with Suzy, because she understands that she is no harm. Sometimes Suzy asks me why we all in serious mode, I couldn't tell the real reason. So I lied because we worried about Jane.

I really missed our old self. I sighed, when everything will become normal.

"Guys, how about we go to amusement park?" Jane suggested. I looked at her, "Yah! just now you got from the hospital".

"Exactly, I was really exhausted being patient. I need some fresh air" Jane fanned herself. "But you are not fully recovered" Myungsoo said to her. "Just stop it Myungsoo. I'll inform others, come Mercy we have to prepare ourselves" Jane dragged me upstairs.

Jane convinced Suho for more than one hour and he accepted. We reached Amusement Park where everyone already waiting for us.

I saw Suzy there with Hana, I looked Jane, "I felt sorry for treating her badly, that's why I called her" Jane shrugged. "So you accepted her?" I grinned from ear to ear. "No" Jane shook her head. "Hey" I hit her arm playfully.

Suddenly I felt myself drag and hugged by a handsome guy. "I missed you" He hugged me tightly. "I missed you too" I smiled and hugged him back. "Stop your lovey dovey. Let's go" Chanyeol pulled me from Baekhyun.

"Jealous much, huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows. "Of course" Chanyeol pulled me with him. "Yah! she is my Girl Friend, not yours" Baekhyun yelled and followed us.

"Noona, I want to go that ride" Tao showed me a Ferries wheel. I shook my head, "I'm scared of heights".

"You are still scared of heights?" Luhan asked me. I nod my head. He seems to be upset. "Hey, what happened?" I asked him. "Nothing Lets' go eat some cotton candy" He drag me and bought cotton candy for us.

We played lots of rides and games. Baekhyun was whined that the boys are not allowing us be alone. Suho was with Hana and Jane was with Myungsoo, they were giggling by seeing helpless Baekhyun.

"Sorry Baekhyun, My sister was loved by everyone" Suho put his hands around pouting Baekhyun.

After so many years like they allowed Baekhyun to be with me. "I want to smack Sehun's head, whenever he clings onto your arm" Baekhyun said. "Hey, don't be mean" I lean on his shoulder.

"Mercy, what if we hide a big truth from you. What if you find out that we lied to you?" I looked up and see Baekhyun. He seems to be serious, I never seen him like this.

"Did you by chance lie to me that you love me?" I was worried. He chuckled, "I loved you to when I was a Kid, I loved you when you came back after so many years without a trace. I loved you my entire life and I will continue to love you even in my After life" Baekhyun confessed.

I was melted by his words. I hugged him, "Thank you so much for loving me"

"Thank you so much for accepting me" Baekhyun kissed my forehead. "I should have let you to confess first" I pouted.

"Hey, do you know what the boys like most?" He lift my chin, "Being proposed by the girl he loves the most. Not all the guys will get the chance to be proposed. Only some lucky guys like me will be able to experience like that. And Thank you for giving me to feel that experience. I can't express how happy I was"

Baekhyun pressed his lips against me. This kiss was different, I felt all the feelings and love he have towards me. A minute later we parted for the air, "I love you Mercy"

"I love you Baekhyun" I buried my head on his chest. "Now answer my question" Baekhyun asked me again. "If you guys hide from me then I understand, because I know it's for my own good" I felt Baekhyun tightened his grip.

Suho P.O.V

"Don't you think eavesdropping is wrong?" Kyungsoo said to us. We are currently hiding, "No, we are checking whether they are safe" I told him.

I heard someone sniffing, I turned to see Suzy is the one crying. "Hey why are you crying" I asked her. "I was touched by Baekhyun' love" Suzy wiped her tears.

"Baekhyun loves Sarang so much. You guys don't know much pain he had felt when he heard that she was died" Kyungsoo said to us. I feel guilty, because I was the one hid the truth from them. Because of me we were spilt into two groups and became rivals. I was the one who mistook that he hurt my sister until Linah confessed the she was the one who pushed her.

"Don't be guilty. It's all worth to be hurt. Now look at them, they are so happy" Hana said to me. She is right, I believe in Baekhyun. Truthfully I was touched when Baekhyun said those to Mercy. I'm happy that they were reunited.

"Sarang? Baekhyun has a Girl Friend before?" Suzy seems to be confused of course she doesn't know our tragic story. I felt that I can trust her, so I told everything which happened in our life.

"Oh my god, You guys must be hurt a lot" Suzy wiped her tears. "Not as much as him" Xiumin pointed at Baekhyun who smiling at Mercy.

Suddenly Sehun phone ringed which caught Mercy and Baekhyun attention. "Yah! What you guys are doing here?" Baekhyun stood and yelled.

"We were passing by" Kris said to him. Mercy crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Really we are saying truth. Why are you looking like we are eavesdropping your conversation and touched by Baekhyun's confession?" I glared at Chen.

"You, You" Baekhyun frustrated and throw his hands up. "Hyung, I think I have to go home" Sehun said to us.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him. "Mom seems to miss me. It's been a week I last saw her" He feel down. I can understand them. They all stayed at 'EXO-House' more than a week.

"You guys are staying at same place?" Suzy asked us. We nodded our head, we didn't tell her about the true reason of her accident. Because we don't what will be her reaction.

"I think we all can go to our home. You can spend your weekend with your family" I said to them. They face lighten up, "Really?" Kai asked me. I nod my head. "But what about the warning?" Mercy asked me.

"Nothing will happen in two days, if they stayed in their house" I looked at them. They nod their head continuously. Sehun ran and hugged Mercy, "Noona we can meet on Monday" He kissed her on the cheek. "Yah!" Baekhyun tried to catch him, But he hid behind Kris.

"Baekhyun, don't be jealous" Kris laughed at Baekhyun. All laughed at Baekhyun's face.

I hope everyone will be safe. I hope this last forever.

Author P.O.V

"I hate to be in school" Jane bang her head on the table. "Hey don't be like that. Only here I can see you always" Myungsoo kissed her cheeks. "I really want to find a Girl Friend for myself" Chen crunched his nose.

"You guys are jealous" Suho commented and hugged Hana. "Yeah, who will not when you guys are all lovey dovey in front of us" Kai pulled Suho from Hana.

"You don't have to pull us Kai" Suho whined. "Hey where is Sehun?" Luhan asked them. "He must be here by this time" Baekhyun looked at his watch. "Wait, I'll call him" Mercy took her phone out and dialled Sehun number.

But no response, they seem to panicked. "I'll try to call his home" Kris called his home. He spoke and hung up.

"What happened?" Suho asked him. "His Mom said that Sehun left his home after getting your Message to meet him in the EXO-House" Kris said to them.

"What the hell? I didn't sent any text to him" Suho yelled. "Omo, did something happen to Sehun" Hana closed her mouth. "No he must be alright" Suho tried to convince his friends. "Suho he was missing more than a day" Lay said to him.

They started to search Sehun where he could be in possible. But there is no use. "Where are you Sehun" Luhan kick the stone.

"What the hell is happening to us" Suho yelled in frustration.

While the boys were searching Sehun, the girls stayed in the class. Mercy panicked and run out of the classroom. "Mercy where are you going?" Jane ran after her with Hana.

Mercy stood in front of her locker and opened it. As she expected, there was another flower with a note. She opened the note with trembling hands.

"I'll take, what you took from me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah! You are the great and best leader in the world. You have gone through the lots of problems and responsibilities, but you never give up. You are the great role model for your juniors. No words to describe your love towards your brothers and your fans.

No matter what happens we (EXO-L) will support you and stand beside you, to encourage you.

I wish you to receive lots of opportunities in Big Screen (Movie) as well as small screen (Drama), and also with many comebacks.

I wish you a many more happy returns of the day Kim Jun-Myeon!! 

Saeing-il Chukambnida Suho!! :-)

God Bless you!! I Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
11.2K 651 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

114K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...
73.5K 2.4K 105
❛❛A story where Seungcheol, Jun, and Wonwoo made a bet, a bet that would never be forgotten❜❜ [SVT OTP REQUESTED #2] 🏆;; #14 in Short Story