~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 31

2.2K 62 29
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 31: Going 'home'

Boarding the train goes easily and we manage to find a compartment quickly. I (of course) sit next to Harry and Hermione sits next to me on the other side. Ron sits next to Erin, which really surprises me.

I'm really excited to see Mum and Dad and especially Teddy! I'm also curious about how Fleur's doing with the baby and how Bill is managing! I'm actually excited to see everyone. I love my whole family, including Erin, Harry and yes, even Fleur. I'm not planning on ever telling her that I used to call her Phelgm because I don't think that she'll still like me after that.

"Have you had a good term guys?" Erin asks.

"Yes, there have been some ups and downs but yes, I have had an amazing term!" I reply first, as usual.

"Same," Harry says laughing.

"We're really glad that we've become friends with you Erin, because you really are a wonderful person!" I compliment Erin.

"Thank you so much Ginny!" Erin thanks, giving me a hug.

"I wonder when the train is going to leave!" Harry says and as he says that, the train indeed starts moving.

We all double up with laughter because of the coincidence.

We all look out of the window until Hogwarts is out of view. We sit normally and just look at each other not knowing what to do.

I don't know how we managed to keep ourselves busy till the Trolley Lady came but we managed!

"Anything off the trolley dears?" she asks.

We all stand up and buy some food, I brought Bertie's Botts Every Flavour Beans, Cauldron Cakes and some more things.

"Erin? Are you excited to see my parents and Teddy?" I ask Erin, who looks a bit nervous.

"Um, yes!"

"Erin, Molly and Arthur really aren't scary if that's what you're thinking about! They are extremely caring, they will probably love you like you're a Weasley! It's what they did with me! They are nearly like parents to me and that's why I love them too," Harry tells Erin, who looks a lot calmer than before.

"Thank you," Erin says, her voice a little hoarse.

"You still miss your parents don't you Harry?" Hermione asks quietly.

Harry sadly nods. I am really sorry for him because he has no real parents or brothers and sisters by blood and I still have both my parents and five brothers plus a sister-in-law. I wish I could do something for him!

We continue the journey in silence. I don't know what has happened to our voices but no one talks.

*

When we arrive at the station, I already see Mum and Dad, waiting for us.

"Harry! Erin! Hermione! And of course Ginny and Ron!" Mum shouts, giving us all a big hug, well it's big for her because we've all outgrown her.

"Mrs Weasley!" Erin exclaims, probably appreciating the hug.

"It's Molly for you!" Mum laughs, letting her go.

"Okay Molly!"

"Come on, let's go! Bill and Fleur are already waiting for you all!" Dad announces.

"Mr Weasley!" Erin says, shaking his hand.

"It's Arthur!" Dad says with a wink.

We all laugh and then hold each other. I hold Harry, Ron holds Hermione and Mum and Dad hold Erin. We Apparate to The Burrow with all our stuff.

"Wow!" Erin says in awe as she sees the house.

"It's not much but it's home," I say blushing.

"I love it!" Erin exclaims. We all laugh at her enthusiasm.

*

" 'Ello Geeny and 'Arry!" a pregnant Fleur greets, as Harry and I enter the house.

"Hello Fleur," we say in unison.

Fleur greets everyone as they enter the house, even Erin. I think everyone is really going to get along with Erin. I really love her as a friend.

We also meet Bill in the sitting room, reading the Daily Prophet.

"Hi Bill!"

"Hi Gin!"

Harry quickly looks around and finds Teddy. He runs towards the blue haired boy and picks him up from his cot. Harry holds him tightly against him.

"Hawwy!" Teddy cries.

"I missed you too buddy!" Harry says, placing a kiss on his head.

Harry wants to let go of Teddy but Teddy definitely doesn't want to let go of Harry. He clings to him like a monkey and wails quietly into Harry's jumper.

"Awh sweet isn't it?" I ask Bill quietly.

"Yeah! Teddy has been crying a lot since we told him two days ago that Harry was coming again! He was a good boy before though, he hardly cried," Bill informs.

"How long have you been here then?" I ask, wondering how he knows.

"We've had him for a few days," Bill replies.

"Thank you,"
*

The days pass and we play loads of games, including Quidditch and Exploding Snap. Harry plays a lot with Teddy but it is really understandable because it's been quite a while since the pair of them saw each other.

"Dinner's ready!" Mum calls from downstairs.

We all run, from where we were, to the kitchen. It smells delicious and I'm hungry so that's good.

"Mum? When is Charlie coming?" Ron asks, putting some chicken on his plate.

"In two days and Ronald! Will you please wait until everyone's at the table!?" Mum scolds.

Ah, so Charlie's coming on Christmas Eve, okay. He probably wants to spend some Christmas time with his dragons before leaving them for five whole days! Poor him!

When everyone has taken a seat, Ron immediately starts eating. Hermione groans but I laugh and shake my head.

"How are you all feeling about your NEWT's?" Bill asks us.

"Nervous, I should have started studying weeks ago!" Hermione says in a panicked voice.

"Hermione!" Both Ron and Harry exclaim.

"What!"

"It's bloody Christmas in two days and you're moaning about not having studied yet! We have bloody six months left!" Ron exclaims.

"He's right Hermione," Erin and I say laughing.

We all laugh and carry on eating.

Later, when we've all gone to bed, I say to Erin, "Mum and Dad really like you and so do Bill and Fleur!"

"Thank you Ginny, I really like them too!"

I was a little disappointed when Mum told me that I would be sleeping with Erin and Hermione instead of Harry but after the first night I realised that it was fun to sleep with the girls too. It was just that it's been ages since I shared a room with Harry and I have different conversations with Harry than with the others.

"Good night, I'm tired and I want to be fit for Christmas!" Hermione says.

"More likely to be fit for studying!" I joke, turning off the light.

"Haha," Hermione says sarcastically.

I stick my tongue out at her but I realise that she won't see it because the light is off!

"Good night!" I yawn and then I fall asleep.

Harry's POV:

"So, you really love my sister, don't you?" Ron asks as we both lie in his room.

"Yes," I say, trying not to laugh because of the way Ron asked it.

This is also a quite awkward conversation to have with your best friend and your girlfriends brother!

"I'm glad she loves you too, I didn't really approve of her other boyfriends. I know I'm not supposed to judge over all her boyfriends but just be honest, I would rather have you in the family than Dean or Michael! You actually are kind of family already but you know what I mean. I know you treat her well and she really loves you!" Ron says, turning off the lights.

"I'm glad you think of me that way!" I laugh, putting my glasses on the table next to my bed.

"You're welcome!" Ron also laughs.

"What do you want to do when we get out of school?" I ask Ron.

"Um, I dunno, I'm not really sure yet, and you?" Ron answers.

"I want to become an Auror, just like my father and loads of others! I also want to do something good for the Wizarding World" I say.

"Oh bloody hell, you didn't just fight off Voldemort did you? That wasn't at all doing something good was it?" Ron jokes, turning around.

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" I laugh.

"You bloody idiot! How can you FORGET!" Ron exclaims.

We hear footsteps coming upstairs so we lie still.

"Woold you mind beeing a leetle beet quieter!" Fleur asks as she opens the door.

"Sorry Fleur," Ron and I say in unison.

"Eets not me zat has problems wiz eet, Molly ees not een a very good mood at ze moment!" Fleur informs, looking sorry.

"Okay," Ron and I say again.

"Zhank you," Fleur thanks, closing the door again.

"Good night Ron."

"Good night Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 204 16
The lives of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks suddenly ended, on the same night. Their son, Teddy, wasn't even 1 month old. After the battle of Hogwa...
12.8K 145 40
Final Book of the Hinny Through the Years Series. This takes a step into the world of where Hinny explore the adult problems, plus the complications...
53.3K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
56.5K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...