MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

WWEisRollins द्वारा

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... अधिक

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)

615 24 13
WWEisRollins द्वारा

Tuseday after School.

"In a restaurant"

Eva was sitting on a table waiting for her friends to arrive and after a while, Dolph arrived.

"Hello Eva!" Dolph said and he sat down.

"Hey Dolph, How are you doing?" Eva said.

"I am fine!" Eva said.

"So....Is there a reason for this invitation! I mean I didn't expect it." Dolph said.

"No! There is no reason! I am just inviting my best friend to dinner!! Is that strange?" Eva said.

"Ohh no no I was just asking!" Dolph said.

After a while, Miz and Summer arrived and they saw Eva sitting with Dolph.

"Ohhh Really!! Who invited this person to our dinner?" Miz said pointing to Dolph.

"I did!" Eva said.

"What? You invited them too!! What is going on here?" Dolph said.

"Guys Calm down!! I brought you all to dinner because I think we need to talk! I guess each and everyone of us owes the other an explanation for his actions." Eva said so Miz and Summer sat down.

"Did you notice how you all have been acting in the last few weeks?!" Eva asked.

"Yes, I noticed that Dolph proved to be the biggest sell out ever when he sold us out for Lana!" Summer said.

"And you Summer proved to be a mean, Pathetic loser when you published embarrassing picture of me in the school!!" Dolph said.

"And you also proved to be an idiot little kid when you did the same and published some embarrassing photos of me and Summer in the school!" Miz said.

"Really Guys? Look at yourselves! Haven't you looked at yourselves and asked yourselves why you are doing all of that?" Eva said and everyone listen to her carefully.

"You forgot all the memories of our friendship just for Lana and Tyler who we don't even know!! And for what?? NOTHING!" Eva said.

"Tomorrow the singing compitition will end and Lana and Tyler will not be in need of you all.......they are just exploiting you!!" Eva continued.

Miz, Summer and Dolph all looked ashamed.

"You all got deceived! You sold your real friends for those two who pretend to be your friends!" Eva said.

"I brought you here to tell you that!....Now that you heard me, you can complete what you started and continue to support Lana and Tyler." Eva said.

Eva left them in the restaurant and went away.

"I just have one question! I expected you to publish another embarrassing photo of me but you didn't do it! Why?" Dolph asked Miz.

"Because I woke up and I really did asked myself....For what am I doing this!! For Tyler?! Who is Tyler anyway to make me embarrassing my long time best friend!!" Miz said.

"Anyway, I think it's late and we gotta go!!" Miz said and he and Summer left Dolph.

Dolph looked so sad and he regreted what he had done against his friends.

Wednesday 7:00 AM

The school was decorated really nicely and there was a very big stage in the garden that was set for the finals of the singing compitition.

Almost all the students arrived and all of them were wearing a very nice clothes.

All the girls were dressed in beautiful dresses.

Brie and Nikki were wearing the most beautiful clothes.

"Wow! Brie and Nikki you both look so gorgeous tonight." Alicia said.

"Thanks Alicia!" The Bellas said.

"Look at this garbage girls!!" Sasha said to Charlotte and Becky about Nikki and Brie's dresses.

"Eyww they look like rubbish!" Becky said.

"And what do you call the things that you wear Sasha! Do you call it a dress!" Paige said from behind mocking Sasha.

"I wasn't talking to you! Let's go girls!" Sasha said angrily and left with her friends.

"Thanks Paige!" Nikki said.

"You are welcome! And nice dresses girls....you always rock!" Paige said.

Paige, April, Nikki and Brie all went inside the school.

Seth, Dean and Roman arrived at school a little late.

"It's because of you Dean that we came late! I will punish you if they gave them food before we arrive." Roman said joking with Dean.

"I hope that Mr. Sting will not come to the party today!" Dean said while looking around searching for Mr. Sting.

"Haven't we agreed that you are gonna go and talk to him?" Roman said to Dean.

"Yes......but maybe he will not come then I will not go and......." Dean said but stopped suddenly when he saw Mr. Sting sitting at a bench with another teacher.

"Here he is!" Roman said laughing at Dean.

"Damn!!" Dean said in a sad voice.

Seth was looking around.

"What's up Seth? Did you find your friend?" Roman asked Seth about Finn.

"He is not here!! Maybe he went inside.....I will go ask if anyone saw him." Seth said and he went inside.

"So?" Roman said turning to Dean again.

"Nothing.....Let's have a walk." Dean said and they went to have a walk around the school.

"Inside the school"

"In the school theater"

Lana was sitting there with Dolph preparing herself for the singing compitition later.

"What's up Dolph? You look upset." Lana asked.

"Me? Nothing at all!" Dolph said.

"I want you to cheer me as a loud as you can tonight!" Lana said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah....of course!" Dolph said and he was still thinking about his friends.

"In The Cafeteria"

Almost all the students were sitting in the cafeteria which was decorated and looked like a very famouse restaurant.

There was DJ and songs in the cafeteria too.

Brie, Nikki, Paige and April were sitting on a table talking but they stopped when they saw Daniel coming into the cafeteria with John.

"Daniel! John! Come in here!" Nikki shouted to Daniel and John.

"Hey girls, How are you?" John asked.

"Fine" said the girls.

"You all look so flawless today!" John said with a smile.

"Ohh thanks John! And you too looks so nice" Nikki said.

"Daniel! How are you now?" Brie asked Daniel.

"So much better!" Daniel said.

"We were so worried about you." Nikki said.

"I am fine! I have to go to do something!" Daniel said and he went away.

"Outside the School bulding"

Daniel went out and found Sami sitting on a bench alone so he went to him.

"Hey Sami!" Daniel said as he sat beside Sami.

"Daniel! How are you?" Sami asked and he looked sad.

"I am fine! Why haven't you came and sat with us?" Daniel said.

"Because I was the reason of...." Sami said talking about the fight that they had with Brock and Kevin but Daniel stopped him.

"Again you will say stupid things!! You are my friend! Come and sit with us!" Daniel said.

Daniel took Sami and went to the cafeteria again.

Meanwhile, Dean and Roman were sitting in front of the stage then Seth interrupted them.

"Seth! What have you done?" Roman asked.

"Nothing! I didn't find him!" Seth said.

"Then go to him!" Roman said.

"I...I can't go to him.....I...." Seth said.

"You will.....you know his house. Go and talk to him!" Roman said.

Seth started to think for a while then he decided to go and talk to him.

"Okai.....I will!" Seth said and he left the school.

"And you?" Roman asked Dean.

"What about me!" Dean asked.

"Are you waiting until Mr. Sting come and embarrass you again!! Go talk to him before he comes and embarrasses you!" Roman said so Dean went to Mr. Sting's office.

"In Mr. Sting's office"

Dean knocked on the door and entered.

"Dean! You are here! I was going to look for you!" Mr. Sting said.

"Yeah.....I came to talk to you Mr. Sting!" Dean said.

"Tell me! I am just like you father!" Mr. Sting said.

"That is why I am here! Mr. Sting, you have been acting like my father in the last few weeks and that is not really bad......but it sometimes annoys me!! I am sorry to say thay but you embarrasses me in front of the students!!" Dean said.

"Really? But how!?" Mr. Sting asked.

"Because you always treat me like your young son!! And this is really embarrassing to me!" Dean said.

"But I was trying to help you! Because I know that your parents are dead." Mr. Sting said and he looked sad.

"Mr. Sting, I appreciate it but I really wanted you to know that I already got used to my life without my parent!! My friends are helping me in everything......but that doesn't mean that your help is not welcomed! Of course no! But I want you to know that whenever I will need help I will just tell you!! So you don't have to act like my father the whole time!" Dean said.

"You are right! I am sorry if I embarrassed you!" Mr. Sting said and he huged Dean.

"Thanks Mr. Sting for all what you did!!" Dean said and he went out and suddenly he found Roman in his face.

"What are you doing here?" Dean asked.

"I want to know what did you do?" Roman asked anxiously.

"Everything is under control!" Dean said with a smile.

"He understood!" Roman said.

"Yeah!" Dean said.

"I told you!" Roman said.

"So I should have just asked for your advice a long time ago!" Dean said and he laughed with Roman then they went outside to wait for Seth.

"In The Cafeteria"

Daniel went back to his friends with Sami and they sat down.

Bigshow, Rusev and Ryback were passing by Daniel's table so Daniel stopped them.

"Wait wait! Bigshow!" Daniel called.

"What do you want?" Bigshow said.

"You left us yesterday! Why didn't you help!" Daniel asked.

"Because we couldn't!" Bigshow answered.

"It is okai Bigshow because I have a new plan..." Daniel said and everyone turned to him.

"What did you just say?" Brie asked.

"Another plan??" John asked.

"Yes, The campaign is still alive." Daniel said.

"But we haven't agreed on that!" Sami said.

"We will agree now!" Daniel said.

"Listen Daniel! If you think that we will help you then you are wrong! We will not turn on Brock again so take my advice and stop your little campaign because it will never succeed!" Bigshow said and he left with his friends.

"He is right! You can't do more than what you did!!" Nikki said.

"Let's face it Daniel, they are really strong and powerful!! There is nothing on earth gonna stop them!" John said.

"Daniel! The most important thing is your health! Don't put yourself in daneger again!" Brie said.

"Daniel, listen to your friends! They are talking right! We tried our best but it's not a shame that we failed! At least we tried!" Sami said.

"I can't believe you guys! All of you are standing against me! We should put an end for those bullies!!!" Daniel said and he was interrupted by Kevin and Brock.

"Hey losers! What is new! You have a new plan!!" Kevin said with an evil laugh.

"Hell yeah! We will not stop until we get you!" Daniel said.

"I don't think so!" Brock said and he took out a paper and threw it in Daniel's face.

"What is that?" Daniel said.

"This is from the general manager of the school and from Mr. Paul Heyman." Brock said.

"It says that your little campaign against bullies is officially canceled because it leads to fights and damage to the school!" Kevin said.

"Good bye losers!" Brock said and he left with Kevin.

Daniel looked at the paper so disappointed.

"It's okai Daniel!" Sami said.

"Now you are safe!" Brie said with a smile but Daniel was sad.

There was a noise outside, it was the singing compitition which has just started.

All the students went out to the garden to watch the singing compitition.

"Backstage behind the stage"

Tyler was standing in front of a mirror with Miz and Summer standing behind him.

"So guys! Are you ready!!" Tyler said.

"Yeah as you see!" Miz said in a disappointed voice.

"I don't see that you are excited!! After few hours I will win the whole compitition! So how is our plan?" Tyler said.

"Which plan?" Summer asked.

"Haven't we palned that you will bribe the judges to make sure I win!" Tyler said.

"What are you saying? We haven't planed on that!!" Miz said angrily.

"So here we planed for it! Now do it!" Tyler said.

"Ohhh No Tyler that is enough!! We are not doing that! You know what? We are out of this!" Miz said.

"What? You will leave me now?" Tyler said angrily.

"Yes we will! You made us hurt our best friend! You forgot that without us you are a loser! Have fun! Make sure you lose the compitition!!" Miz said mocking Tyler then he and Summer went out.

"Wait!!! You Can't go!!! I am your real friend!!!" Tyler shouted but with no use as Miz and Summer went away.

"Back to the stage"

Eva was sitting on a chair in the first row in front of the stage and she was surprised by Miz and Summer who came to sit beside her.

"You are right Eva! We were really stupid when we followed Tyler as if we were blind!" Summer said to Eva.

"I knew you will come back!" Eva said with a smile.

"But do you think Dolph will come back?" Miz asked Eva.

"Yes! I believe he will!" Eva said confidently.

The singing compitition started and everyone watched excitedly.

"Meanwhile Outside the school"

Seth arrived at Finn's house, he took a deep breath, then he knocked on the door.

Finn opened the door and he was shocked to see that it was Seth, he didn't speak, he left the door opened and went inside.

"So I may come in!" Seth said, and he went inside.

"Make yourself at home," Finn said and left Seth and went to his room, but he left the door open.

"Come on! Wait for me, at least!" Seth said as he followed Finn inside the room.

Seth looked around the room and looked surprised.

"Is that your room?" Seth asked in surprise.

Finn didn't answer.

"How? The last time I was here, there were a lot of posters on the walls!! Now there are none of those posters!!" Seth said.

"I cut them all and threw them!" Finn said.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"Because you didn't seem to like them when you saw them!!" Finn said, and on hearing this, Seth smiled.

"You really care about me so much like that!" Seth said.

Finn didn't answer again.

"Finn, I know that I hurt you....actually I hurt myself too because I made you sad!! But I just came to say that I am sorry!" Seth said.

"But you said the truth! You said what you always wanted to say! You said that you hate me and that you want me to get out of your life!!" Finn said.

"I know I said that but I said it while I was angry.....and sometimes people say things that they don't really mean when they are angry..........I know I said that I want you to get out of my life but now I found out that I don't want to lose your friendship!" Seth said so Finn looked at him with a little smile.

"Really?" Finn asked in excitement.

"Yeah! But I still have one question! How could you know all that information about me!!" Seth asked.

"Ahhhh I just know!!" Finn said with a smile.

"Okai okai......now that I am sure that I will never know how you got that information about me........let me ask you another question! Why do you always talk about me in front of the others?" Seth said.

"I thought that saying that will make you impressed and admire me!" Finn said.

"Absolutely no! It doesn't make me impressed....it annoys me! So please stop it if you really love me!" Seth said.

"Okai okai I am sorry!" Finn said.

"You know what would make me impressed with you? You being yourself.....if you really acted like yourself and stopped trying to be like me because I believe that you may be better than me in some things then I will be really impressed with you!" Seth said.

"I promise you that from today I will be myself!!" Finn said and he went to a cupboard, opened it and took out some posters.

Finn hanged a poster of a superhero on the wall then hanged another one and Seth was shocked to see that the second poster was of the demon that was always in his nightmares.

"Wait! Finn! That poster! Here is the demon that I asked you about before and you told me that you don't have a poster of it!!" Seth said.

"You were talking about this demon!! I totally forgot about it!" Finn said.

"What is exactly the story of this Demon?" Seth said.

"Nothing! Just a scary poster!" Fimn said.

"I will tell you a secret! I always see that demon in my nightmares and it really scares me!" Seth said and Finn laughed.

"Maybe beacuse on my first day in the school I was wearing a T-shirt with a drawing of this demon on it!" Finn said.

"So that is the reason!!" Seth said and he laughed with Finn.

"So I am gonna call you The Demon Finn Balor from today!" Seth said and he huged Finn.

"You are really smarter than I even imagined!" Finn said and he went to dress up to go with Seth to the party.

"In the school"

The singing compitition was at it's end and the winner will be announced after a break.

"Backstage"

Lana was sitting in front of a mirror and Dolph was sitting beside her.

"Few minutes and I will win the compitition.....How are we gonna celebrate it!" Lana asked Dolph.

"We are not gonna celebrate! You will alone!" Dolph said.

"What?" Lana said in shock.

"Yes! I supported you till the end.....now that you don't need me anymore I will go!" Dolph said.

"I didn't say that I don't need you!" Lana said.

"You don't have to say! Even if you needed me! There are others who needs me more and most importantly I need them more than they do!" Dolph said.

"You mean that you will leave me and go back to your old bad friends!?" Lana said.

"They are not bad!! They are my best friends and I can't stay away from them any longer!!! Good luck Lana!" Dolph said and left Lana who was still in shock and there was some tears in her eyes.

"On the stage"

The audience were on fire except for Miz and Summer who looked sad as they thought that Dolph will not come back to them.

After a while Eva jumped from her seat.

"Here he comes....Here he comes!!" Eva said jumping happily and pointing to Dolph who was coming toward them.

Miz and Summer too jumped from their seats on seeing Dolph.

"Guys! I came to say Sorry!!" Dolph said.

"We should too say sorry!!" Miz said.

"Those are my friends!!" Eva said with a big smile then they all huged each others.

The singing compitition came back to air.

"You wanna watch who will win!" Miz asked.

"Who cares?! Let's go have some food....I am so hungry." Dolph said and they all left the compitition and went away to have some food.

"And the Winner of the singing compitition is........." the judge said but both Lana and Tyler looked sad.

"The winner is LANA!!!!" The judge said and there was a lot of fireworks and coloured papers.

The jugde gave Lana a cheque with the money and congratulated her.

Tyler left the stage and went away from the stage to a silent place and sat down in deeply sadness.

"At the School gate"

Seth and Finn arrived at the school and found Dean and Roman so they went to them.

"Hey guys!" Seth said.

"Seth! And Finn!" Dean said.

"We missed you Finn!" Roman said.

"Thanks guys!" Finn said.

"So you are not upset of Seth anymore!" Roman said.

"Trash!! How can he be upset of his best friend no no I mean his Brother!" Seth said.

"Started from today, Finn you are one of our family!" Roman said.

"You are our brother now!" Seth said to Finn and Finn was so happy.

"I guess we came a little late!! The party is over, isn't it?" Seth said.

"Ohhh the holiday starts from now and beside, the party isn't over yet! It will just start......I heard that they will open some cool songs.....let's have a dance." Dean said and he pulled his friends to the stage where everyone was there dancing.

This was SEASON 3! Thanks for reading!
Keep in touch for the brand new SEASON of my story which begins starting form the next Chapter!!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
299K 6.2K 63
❝ 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 �...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
7.5K 150 28
"What does he have that I don't?" YoonKook