~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 28

2.4K 72 14
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 28: Godric's Hollow

It's a leather book, probably one of the only things that hasn't been broken.

Harry carefully picks it up and opens it. He gasps and drops it, I quickly catch it before it falls on the floor.

"Can I look?" I ask quietly.

"Sure," Harry whispers.

I open it to find a picture of a newborn boy, who I assume is Harry. There is also a bit of writing.

Dear Harry James Potter,
This is a book which we will eventually give for you! We hope you enjoy reading this because we will write everything about your childhood!

Love Mum and Dad.

I also read the next piece of text.

Dear Harry,
We are so happy with you, our first child. It was a hard time for Lily though, going through her first pregnancy but it was all more that worth it.
You are our little bundle of joy when Lily had you, you still are. We decided to make Sirius your Godfather because he was basically a brother to me and I knew he would love to. Sirius really adores you and so does Remus. Don't worry because Lily and I love you loads too!
Sirius was the first to visit you and Lily in hospital, like a real friend does. My mother did too but she wanted to give us some privacy first.
We were aloud to bring you home after a few days. Lily had some friends over and so did I, well basically we have the same friends so that made it easier!
Alice and Frank came first, with their child Neville. He was born one day before you! Marlene also came over, seeing she was/is Lily's best friend.
Molly and Arthur also came over with one of their children (they have six at the moment), Ron. You and Ron had quite a good time together. Well, you just lay there but Ron was really careful.
We even made a picture but we forgot to give Molly and Arthur a copy. You will probably find all the pictures in the back of the book!
Lily is calling me now, to put you to bed!

Lots of love, Dad.

I am perplexed. I'm not even able to say something. I feel something hot rolling over my cheeks. I haven't even noticed that I've started to cry.

"Harry-" I croak.

"It's fine Ginny, it looks like they've written some more," Harry whispers.

"Now you mention it, but let's not look at it now. I think we should head back if you're alright with that," I suggest.

Harry nods and we walk through the door again. We hold each other tightly and then Apparate back to Hogsmeade. It's a bit chilly outside now so we walk a little faster than usual.

When we arrive back in the Common Room, Ron looks really angry and Hermione looks worried.

"Where the bloody hell were you!" Ron roars, getting red in the face.

"Ron! Calm down!" I exclaim.

"Not until you tell me where you went to!" Ron demands, now standing up.

"Ron! We were at Godric's Hollow okay! Now stop moaning!" I yell, not wanting Ron to spoil Harry's evening.

"Oh," Ron mumbles, looking a little guilty.

*

The time flies and soon Harry and I are left alone in the Common Room, sitting near the fire.

"Thank you so much Ginny," Harry suddenly thanks, moving closer towards me.

"You're more than welcome, you seemed so sad when we were in Hogsmeade so I decided to ask McGonagall," I reply, also moving closer towards him.

"It meant really much to me, you know!?" Harry says, putting his arm around me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and I feel my eyelids drooping.

"But we are going ho- I mean to The Burrow for Christmas aren't we?" Harry asks.

"Of course we are! You can call it home by the way," I giggle, playfully nudging him.

*

Third Persons View:

Weeks flew by and everyone was doing fine. Harry was cheerful again, although he was missing Teddy, Ginny was happy and relieved because Harry was fine now too, Ron was just being his normal self (which caused Hermione to often criticise him although she did like criticising him) and Erin was now really relived that Harry knew where she went once in the month. He still had kept his promise, not to tell anyone.

They did have a few exams coming up but Harry and especially Ron didn't really take any notice. Hermione was already studying, with Ginny scoffing. Erin wasn't really busy with the exams either. She was more worried for her monthly transformation, coming up in a few days.

Hogsmeade visit was also coming up, due to Christmas break in three and a half weeks.

"So Erin, what are you going to do for Christmas? Are you going home?" Ginny asked on a Wednesday evening, after Quidditch practice.

"Well, um, I don't really have anywhere to go to so I'll just be staying here," Erin replied sadly.

"You can come to ours for Christmas, my parents, especially my mum, would love to have you over!" Ginny exclaimed.

"I-I'm not sure. I don't want to ruin your family time," Erin said, sniffing once.

"Well, firstly you won't ruin family time because my mum loves us having friends over, secondly, Hermione and Harry aren't exactly family either, although we do think of them as family and because they basically live with us, thirdly, Teddy would love to see you too and lastly, we, well especially Harry, Hermione and I, basically see you as a sister!" Ginny explained, giving Erin a hug.

"Thank you so much Ginny! I'd love to spend Christmas with you all and I'm also looking forward to see Teddy again! I'm really excited to see where you live because you're all talking about The Burrow," Erin laughed, returning the hug.

Ginny turned bright red and said, "Don't expect too much of our home."

"It can't be that bad!" Erin replied.

"Oh well, are you exited for the first Quidditch match of the season?" Ginny asked.

"A little, I'm just scared that I'll fail it, let you all down and that Harry'll then kick me off the team!" Erin said, putting on her pyjamas.

"Harry won't kick you off the Team! By the way, you are really good, so I really doubt that he will kick you off the Team!" Ginny exclaimed, also putting on her pyjamas.

After a while, Hermione also came to get ready for bed. The other two girls were already in bed but they were talking.

"Hermione?!" Ginny called.

"Yweh?" Hermione replied, still brushing her teeth.

"Are you also coming to ours for Christmas?" Ginny asked, turning around.

"I would love to," Hermione answered, washing her toothbrush.

"Well, that's great, I'll just ask Harry for sure, although I probably already know the answer because he already kind of asked me, and then I'll send Mum an owl," Ginny said, closing her curtains.

"Goodnight Ginny," Erin said, also closing her curtains.

"Goodnight girls!"

*

The girls all wake up because of Ginny, who is making a drama about what to wear. Hermione groaned because she didn't really get a lot of sleep the night before and Erin just laughed because she liked seeing her friends like that.

"What's all this nuisance for?" Hermione complained, pulling her covers over her face.

Ginny in the other hand wasn't impressed so she pulled the covers from Hermione's bed and exclaimed, " It's Hogsmeade visit today you lazy cow!"

Erin couldn't hold her laughter anymore so she burst out in giggles. Ginny joined but quickly received a not amused look, which she didn't take any notice of.

When Ginny finished getting ready, she quickly wrote her parents a letter about Erin staying at theirs for Christmas. She headed downstairs and handed the letter to Snow, which she had lent from Harry.

Ginny's POV:

I'm really excited for Hogsmeade visit because it's nearly Christmas! I love Christmas and I love getting everyone presents! I also like receiving them but Christmas is about giving and having fun with family and friends.

I give the letter to Snow and tell her to give it to Mum and Dad. I know that I didn't actually need to send the letter because Mum loves having people over. Erin insisted so I didn't have a choice.

I walk downstairs and bump into Harry in the corridor.

"Whoops!" I exclaim, blushing a little bit.

"Sorry, I should've looked where I was going," Harry apologises, laughing.

I give him a quick kiss and then skip off to the Hall, for breakfast.

*

The day passed so quickly because it's already 4 o'clock! I meet Harry and the rest at The Three Broomsticks and we walk back to the castle.

No one really says anything so I don't either. I really do hope that everyone likes their presents I got them.

I realise that it's quite cold outside. I snuggle into my scarf and I pull Harry even closer. By the time we reach the castle, the sun is already starting to set.

We're all happy when we enter the castle. It's warm in the corridors and the tables are filled with food, looking delicious.

We decide to have dinner first and then put all our stuff away afterwards. I sit in between Hermione and Harry, who is having a quiet conversation with Erin. I can't hear what they're saying but I trust Harry so I don't mind.

"Harry?" I ask, suddenly remembering something.

"Yeah!" Harry replies, turning his head towards me.

"Have you looked in that book ever since our trip to Godric's Hollow?" I whisper, trying not to call any unwanted attention.

"Well, um, I actually wanted to do that together with you if you don't mind," Harry whispers back, looking a little ashamed.

"Of course I don't mind!" I reply. "I'd actually love to," I add, looking down at my plate.

But thanks so much for the 1,5K 😘😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 207 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
12.7K 145 40
Final Book of the Hinny Through the Years Series. This takes a step into the world of where Hinny explore the adult problems, plus the complications...
56.3K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...