~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 27

2.9K 69 24
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 27: Erin's secret and Ginny's surprise

"Erin!" I call, she turns around and waits until we catch up with her.

"Erin, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," Erin replies unsure.

I ask her to follow me to a place where no one will be able to hear us. I give Ginny an assuring nod, to say that everything's alright.

"Erin? Why were you in the Hospital Wing?" I ask to start with.

"Well, umm, I- I wasn't fe-feel-ling re-really w-we-ll," Erin stutters.

"Look, don't worry but you seem to go there one every month and if I'm correct, with every full moon? Erin, are you a-a-a" I stutter.

"Yes, I am a werewolf," She says quietly, hanging her head.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of it! One of my friends and before one of my teachers was a werewolf, you can't help it, can you?" I ask.

"No"

"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask again, probably knowing the answer.

"I was scared that you wouldn't want to be friends anymore because friends are something I really need, someone spilled my secret to everyone at my other school and they all hated me. The way I loved playing with Teddy, I was scared you wouldn't let me play with him if you knew that I am actually a monster," Erin cries.

"Don't cry, we would never do that to you, you also mean really much to us," I say.

"But you were already friends since your first year here and you all have you friends here, I came here without any real friends," Erin continues.

"Well, to be honest, I wasn't really sure if I wanted to return here but I eventually did. But you mean a great deal to Ginny, you know. Nearly all her friends decided not to return because of all the memories. She really loves you as a friend!" I assure Erin.

"Really?" Erin asks surprised.

"Really! Now, shall we go upstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah! But please promise me you'll not tell the others!" Erin asks quickly.

"I promise!" I promise.

Ginny's POV:

Harry gives me an assuring nod so I know I can trust him. We continue walking upstairs.

"What the bloody hell does Harry want from Erin?" Ron exclaims loudly.

"Ron! Calm down!" Hermione cries.

"Ron, I trust him so you should too!" I say, calming him down.

*

After ten minutes, Harry walks in with a red eyed Erin. I think she's been crying.

"I think we should go to class or we'll be too late!" Hermione suddenly exclaims.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" Ron replies, a little panicked.

Since when has Ron panicked about being late for class! Probably Hermione's doing.

We quickly gather our school stuff, put it in our bag and run to class. I realise that I have Astronomy, with Teddy and without Harry. I quickly give Harry a kiss and then run with Hermione and Teddy in his carrier to the main Tower.

*

We meet again in our free period. Harry and I give Teddy some extra attention because he won't be receiving that much from us after the day after tomorrow.

"Ginny!" Harry suddenly asks.

"Yeah!" I reply.

"Can you come with me for a second, I want to show you something!"

I follow Harry to their dorm. He tells me to close my eyes and to wait. I hear him rummaging through a bag and finally taking something out.

"Look!" Harry says.

I open my eyes and gasp. There is a little pumpkin costume, small enough for Teddy.

"Harry! That is so cute!" I squeal.

I take the costume from Harry and look at it carefully.

"This is so sweet! Teddy will love it!" I exclaim, hugging Harry.

"I hoped you'd like it," Harry says happily.

I start kissing him and he kisses me back. Suddenly Ron appears but doesn't say anything which totally surprises me. He just quickly picks something from his bed and then hurries downstairs.

Harry and I look at each other and then burst out laughing.

After a while, I accidentally hear (I might be eavesdropping a little bit) Ron talking to Harry, and the other way around.

"Ron, I'm really sorry about what happened in the dorm but I thought you'd be angry!" Harry says.

"Well, I would have but I have seen how much you love Ginny and how much you care about her. I've seen that you're really protective over her, in a good way. I've decided to let you go your own way. The other reason was because I was a little jealous of how you two get along. Before last week, it didn't go that well between me and Hermione," Ron confesses.

"Thanks mate!" Harry thanks, giving Ron a friendly clap on his back.

I run from where I'm standing and give Ron a hug.

"Did you hear everything we said?" Ron asks, flushing slightly.

"Well, I was walking past and then I heard Harry apologising about what happened, I was curious what your reaction would be. But thanks Ron!" I explain.

He smiles a little, "I guess you're not a little baby anymore!" he teases.

I stomp him, but smile too to show him that I wasn't really annoyed.

*

Finally, Hallowe'en has arrived! Well, we still have half a day to go. McGonagall decided to be friendly and give us half the day off to prepare for the party and to have some fun with friends. I think she also did it so Harry and I could start packing Teddy's stuff.

We walk to class with Teddy in his carrier. He just seems as happy as always, not having an idea about him leaving to the Burrow tonight. Harry on the other hand is a little sad, which I don't blame him for. His parents died exactly 17 years ago. I'm also a little sad because Tedster is leaving tonight. I'm not exactly sure at what time but I think at around nine o'clock.

We walk into Charms, greeted by Professor Flitwick. We sit down and get out our books. I see that we'll be learning about Patronus Charms today. The people who were in the DA can already do Patronus Charms, so so can I. I'm quite curious what Erin's is.

"Well, good morning class, today we will be learning about Patronus Charms, some of you may already be capable of producing one. Can somebody tell me what a Patronus Charm is?" Professor Flitwick squeaks.

Hermione raises her hand, hey no surprise there!

"Yes Miss Granger?" Professor Flitwick says.

"A Patronus Charm is a Charm which acts as a shield between you and a Dementor, as a kind of guardian. A Patronus is a kind of positive force, a projection of the very things that a Dementor feeds upon like hope, happiness or the desire to survive. A Dementor can't feel despair like real humans can. A Patronus is unique to the wizard or witch who conjures it. It's always an animal," Hermione says. How can she remember all that!

"Well done Miss Granger, 10 points to Gryffindor. And how does one conjure it?" Professor Flitwick asks.

This time Hermione and Harry raise their hands.

"Mister Potter?"

"Well, as Professor Lupin told me, you have to think of a very happy memory and you have to concentrate really hard. The incantation is Expecto Patronum," Harry explains. I can see that Harry is having a hard time talking about Remus. He was one of his parents friends. I give his hand a little, encouraging squeeze.

"Thank you Mister Potter, take another 10 points," Professor Flitwick squeaks.

After ten minutes or so, we finally get to start conjuring one.

First Harry tries and a beautiful white stag appears from his wand. Hermione produces an otter and Ron a Jack Russel terrier.

When it's finally my turn, I think of a happy memory. I think of the one when I kissed Harry in the Room of Requirement and he kissed me back.

"Expecto Patronum!" I shout. An unclear white wisp of smoke comes out of my wand. What? I could conjure one perfectly!

I try again. "Expecto Patronum!" I shout again. A see an ear, but as far as I know, a horses ear doesn't look like that.

"I'm sorry Professor, I'm not feeling very well," I lie.

"Oh, Mister Potter, would you mind accompanying Miss Weasley to the Hospital Wing?" Professor Flitwick asks.

"No problem Professor," Harry replies, leaving Teddy but taking my hand.

We leave the class with our belongings. Instead of going to the third floor, Harry walks to the seventh floor. We walk three times past a wall and then I realise that Harry's trying to get into the Room of Requirement.

We open the door and I gasp when I see the Gryffindor Common Room before me, except it's empty.

"Something tells me you're not sick?" Harry guesses.

I nod slightly.

"Then what is going on?" Harry asks.

"Well, I was just a little bit embarrassed because of everyone from the DA there I didn't manage to produce a Patronus Charm even though I can!" I sniff.

"Don't worry!" Harry says, putting his arm around me. He also puts his bag on the floor, so do I.

I lead him to the couch and he laughs. He sits down and I lay down, placing my head on his lap. He plays with my hair a little.

"Ginny, it really doesn't matter that it didn't work today! I was surprised that I was able to, seeing what day it is today," Harry says, his smile fading from his face.

"Harry, don't be sad, I love your smile and I love seeing you happy even more!" I tell him, kissing him lightly on his lips.

His smile returns again.

"I just don't understand why it didn't work! I thought of my happiest memory!" I complain.

"What was that?" Harry asks curiously.

"Well, um, it was when you kissed me after the Quidditch match," I mumble, blushing furiously.

"That was one of my happiest memories too! The other ones were when your mum placed the hand with a picture of me on your clock, while I'm not even real family. Even Fleur isn't on there! I was also really relieved and happy when I saw you weren't really harmed after the Battle," Harry says quietly.

"Awh, You know Mum sees you as her own son! She doesn't see Fleur as her own though. She likes Fleur because Bill married her and because she's family now but really Harry, Mum loves you!" I exclaim.

"Thanks Gin, you always know how to make me feel better!" Harry thanks.

"No problem!" I say.

"Oh and by the way, do you want to go to the Ball with me?" Harry laughs.

"I would never say no!" I answer, giving him one last kiss.

*

We finally decide to return to the others. It's already twelve o'clock so we walk to the Hall, after dropping our bags in the real Common Room, well actually our dorms.

We see Erin trying to feed Teddy. It's really cute and I think Erin's going to miss Teddy too. So are Ron and Hermione though.

"So, finally decided to join us?" Ron laughs.

I stomp him and say, "We could leave again if that's what you want?!"

"I never said you had to leave!" Ron exclaims, throwing his hands in the air.

I laugh and sit between Harry and Erin.

"So, you guys excited for tonight?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah!" Erin and Ron respond.

"A little," Harry and I then reply in unison. We laugh and then Harry explains, "I'm just really going to miss Teddy, that's all."

"Don't worry Harry, you'll see him at Christmas again!" Ron says cheerfully.

"Yeah I know, sorry for bothering you with my stupid stories," Harry apologises.

"Harry, it's not stupid! It's normal to miss someone and I don't blame you for not wanting to part with Teddy! I loved his presence here too, you know?!" Erin exclaims.

*

At six o'clock, we all decide to go downstairs, for the feast. Harry and Ron are in a cheerful mood, so I'm happy too. Erin is carrying Teddy, jiggling him about a little and making him laugh. I know Erin is going to have a hard time saying goodbye too. I think we should invite her to the Burrow at Christmas.

When we enter the Hall, I gasp at the decorations. It's beautiful, with the flying pumpkins and all the ghosts.

"Harry, remember seven years ago? Troll in the dungeon, troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know!" Ron laughs. I don't fully understand who he was copying.

"That was funny but the best thing about that night was that Hermione became our best friend!" Harry reminds Ron.

"Yeah, it wouldn't of happened if you both hadn't locked me up with a mountain troll!" Hermione exclaims.

"Hey are you complaining? It was Ron by the way! We can throw you out of the club if you want!" Harry laughs.

"I'm not complaining, I'm really grateful even though I have had a fear of trolls ever since. You were my only friends, and Ginny and Erin now!" Hermione says.

I can see Erin smile as Hermione calls her a friend.

*

We finally finish eating after a speech from McGonagall and Ron being impatient.

We run upstairs, to our dorm, to get ready for the Ball. Erin is just going with us as friends and I think Ron forgot to ask Hermione.

Hermione does my hair beautifully while Erin carefully puts on a little bit of make up on me. I put on my dress and ask Erin to zip it up. I turn around to see Hermione and Erin looking at me in awe.

"What?"

"You look absolutely stunning! Wait!" Erin exclaims, rummaging in her trunk.

"Here!" Erin says, standing up again. She shows me a pair of earrings, containing little black stones. "And I thought this might be nice for in your hair," Erin says, showing me a white lily flower.

"Erin! That's beautiful!" I thank her, immediately thinking of Lily and James.

She slides the clip in my hair, a bit above my ear.

"Perfect!" Hermione squeals.

"And now onto you girls!" I exclaim.

I do their hair for them and they do their make up. The slide into their dresses and look at themselves in the mirror.

We walk downstairs to find Harry, Ron and Teddy waiting for us. Teddy looks extremely adorable in his costume and Harry just looks handsome!

Harry offers me his free hand and I take it.

"Psst, you look beautiful!" Harry whispers. I blush and thank him.

We walk downstairs, to the music of The Weird Sisters.

Erin offers to look after Teddy while Harry asks me to dance. I thank her and then walk with Harry to the dancing floor.

He places his hand my waist and I do the same on his shoulder. I place my other hand in his and we start dancing to the music.

After a while I say, "You're not a bad dancer after all, a lot better than at the Yule Ball!"

"And thanks!" Harry says sarcastically.

"I really mean it!" I exclaim.

"Well, let's just say it this way, Parvati wasn't really my first choice. I was quite happy when Ron hopelessly said you had to go with me until you said you were already going with Neville," Harry admits.

"I can tell you, you are a much better dancer than Neville!" I whisper.

Harry laughs and we carry on dancing for ten minutes. After ten minutes, Harry suggests to stop and have a drink, with which I fully agree.

We sit down next to Erin, who I playing sweetly with Teddy.

"Erin, you go and have some fun now, we'll look after Teddy!" Harry tells Erin.

"But you were so cute together and I don't mind looking after Teddy!" Erin exclaims.

"You go and dance with someone!" I exclaim too.

"But, who would want to dance with me?" Erin says.

Just as she said that, a Ravenclaw boy comes towards us and asks Erin if she would like to dance.

Erin looks at me and I nod. She laughs and takes his hand.

I move closer towards Harry and Teddy. We talk a little until Hermione and Ron come walking towards us. They sit down next to us and offer to look after Teddy.

There have been quite some people to tell us how cute Teddy looks in his pumpkin costume.

Harry and I get up again and we dance again to the music, having a lot of fun.

When a slow song starts playing, I lay my head on Harry's shoulder and we slowly shuffle to the rhythm.

"I love you Harry!" I whisper.

"I love you even more!" He replies. I know a picture is being taken but I decide not to care.

"Did you put that lily in your hair because of my mother?" He whispers. I nod and give him a hug.

"Thank you, it looks lovely on you by the way!" Harry sniffs. I see tears in his eyes and wipe the one away, which escaped his eye.

After a while, we walk to the others again and realise that it's quarter to nine. We take Teddy upstairs to Harry's dorm and gather all his belongings.

We walk to McGonagall's office and then say the password. We walk in to see Mum and Dad talking to Professor McGonagall.

"Harry! Ginny! Teddy!" Mum cries, running to us, giving us a hug.

"Mum!" I exclaim, returning her a hug.

After all the hugs and things, we finally start talking.

"How has Teddy been? Has he been a good boy?" Mum asks.

"He has been a really good boy. He barely cried, except for one night. I hope the Professors didn't mind his presence in class but he has been really good. I loved seeing him and having him here and I think the other did too," Harry replied.

"Yes, he was indeed, everybody loved him! Especially Erin," I add, giving Teddy a cuddle.

"Ginny, you look beautiful with that flower in your hair, is it a l-l-lily?" Mum stutters, nearly bursting into tears.

"Yes Mum, it is and thank you but why are you so sad?" I ask.

"Well, there is something I never told any of you, even you Harry, and I am really sorry. You see, Lily, Alice, Marlene, Dorcas and I were best friends when we were at Hogwarts. In our last year, at the Hallowe'en Ball, Lily and Dorcas both didn't have anyone to dance with. Dorcas got sick but Lily stayed to watch everyone dancing. Eventually someone asked her to dance but I remember how sorry I was for her because we all had someone and she didn't. And then two years after that, she d-d-died," Mum cries.

Harry and I go to her and calm her down.

"I understand that you didn't want to tell us," Harry says sympathetically.

"Really?" Mum asks, very surprised.

"Yes," Harry replies calmly.

"Here are all Teddy's stuff," I say, giving Dad half of the stuff. Harry does the same and gives Mum Teddy in his carrier and the rest of the stuff.

"Thank you very much for taking care of Teddy and I hope to see you guys at Christmas!" Mum thanks, stepping into the fireplace.

When Mum's gone, Dad steps into the fireplace and thanks us one last time before shouting: THE BURROW.

I look at Professor McGonagall and she nods, telling me that I have permission to leave now.

"Harry, are you okay to walk around like that or do you want to get a coat first?" I ask.

"I'm fine like this," Harry replies, looking a little sad.

"Come with me," I say, holding out my hand, which he takes.

We walk outside over the grounds.

"We should go to see Hagrid soon! We haven't spoken him for quite some weeks!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, I think he'll like that!" Harry replies.

We walk towards Hogsmeade, to a quiet street, which is completely empty.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks.

"Hold my arm tightly and close your eyes and please keep them shut," I reply.

"But you can't Apparate? Can you?" Harry asks again.

"I can, I learned it over the holidays and I got my license when I was at The Burrow, before going to Hogwarts," I answer. "Just hold my arm and keep your eyes closed, oh and I don't want you to get splinched so don't struggle!"

Harry obeys and holds my arm tightly, I think of the place I want to go to and then I feel the pushing and squeezing before landing exactly where I wanted to. Harry still has his eyes closed so I know I can trust him. I lead him to a gate and then tell him to open his eyes.

"Harry, you can open your eyes now," I whisper.

Harry does and then gasps, "This is Godric's Hollow, isn't it?"

I nod and then give him a little push towards the gate.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it?" I ask carefully.

"This is exactly what I wanted, thank you so much but what about McGonagall?" Harry replies.

"She gave us permission, so don't worry, just go," I whisper back.

"Do you want to come with me?" Harry asks in barely a whisper.

"Only if you want me to," I answer.

"Please!"

We walk, arms linked, onto the graveyard. Harry knows the way to his parents's graves. I walk past a grave of two Dumbledore's. I gasp when I see the names Kendra and Ariana. I decide to ask Harry about it tomorrow or at least soon.

Harry stops in front of two graves.

Lily Potter, born 30st of January and died 31st of October.
James Potter, born 27th of March and dies 31st of October.

At the bottom of their gravestones is written, The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

I start to feel the tears in my eyes and this time I won't hide them. I can see that Harry is also in tears.
I kneel down and with my wand and I make two lilies appear. I give one to Harry and he lays it on his mother's grave. He says I can put the other lily on his father's grave.

"You can talk to them if you want! I can go," I whisper, turning around.

"You don't have to leave," Harry whispers back.

I nod and put my head on his shoulder.

"Hi Mum and Dad, it's me Harry and I'm here with my wonderful girlfriend, Ginny Weasley. You know her mum, Mum, Molly. She basically took me in as one of her own. She is kind of my second mother, seeing you can't be here to look after me. And Dad, you know Lupin, he had a child, Teddy, and I got to be his godfather! Teddy is really cute and I wish you could all be here to see him grow. Everything is fine, now Voldemort's gone and I'm okay too. I have wonderful friends who help me through the hard times. I am so sorry that you had to die for me and I'm even more sorry that I didn't come and visit. I didn't even think about it and coming to visit! I promise that I'll come here every year for the rest of my life!" Harry sniffs.

"Beautifully said!" I compliment.

"Thank you," he thanks. "I hope you don't mind but I actually want to go to our old house," Harry continues.

"Of course not! Come on, let's go!" I reply immediately.

We walk back to Harry's old house. We pass a stone memorial, which turns into three people. I look at it closely and see Harry's parents and himself as a baby.

We walk into the house itself and see something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
84.9K 1.7K 77
**COMPLETE** What happens right after the end of book seven? Follow Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny as they readjust to a post-Voldemort wizarding wor...
53.9K 612 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
4K 124 17
Olivia and Harry Potter's second year at Hogwarts had been one heck of a ride. Learning more about themselves than ever before, and the many up and d...