Corruption™ (Punk Harry Style...

By ForeverDreamingx

[on going] What if one boy could flip your whole world around in just a matter of weeks? [first posted July 2... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter Seventy-three
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-one
Chapter Eighty-two
Chapter Eighty-three
Chapter Eighty-four
Chapter Eighty-five
Chapter Eighty-six
Chapter Eighty-seven
Chapter Eighty-eight
Chapter Eighty-nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three

Chapter Thirty-six

243K 3.6K 970
By ForeverDreamingx

TRAILER ON THE SIDE.
I finally figured out how to make one on my new laptop. :) xx

When I got to school today, everyone in the hallway was looking at me. The guys were winking at me or giving me a flirtatious smirk whereas the girls all stuck their noses up at the sight of me. What the hell is going on?

A lad I’d never met before came up to me and whispered in my ear, “If you ever wanna scream for me, my door’s open babe.”

As he walked away, I could swear he groped my bum. However, I was too busy dealing with the feeling of a bus running me over to care. Some other guys wolf whistled as I walked past and I could already feel the tears coming on.

I wasn’t looking where I was going anymore, just hoping the world would open a black hole and suck me in as I tried not to cry.

“Look, it’s the whore,” some girl I’d never even seen snorted.

The tears were dangerously close to spilling over as I collided with a chest I knew all too well.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Harry’s voice questioned.

“How could you?” I choked out before pushing past him and running into the restroom, closing a stall door and locking it. Why is this even happening? I thought...I really thought he loved me.

I finally left the bathroom after second period was over and tried to get to my locker without being noticed. My plan didn't work and I sprinted down the hall towards my locker.

Someone grabbed my wrist on the way there and I jerked it away, thinking it was Harry. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. I can't believe he would do this. God, I'm so naive.

After they didn't let go or even loosen their grip, I turned around to snap at him. I wanted to tell him to never talk to me ever again and to get out of my life. If he didn't listen I would have my father make him. I don't want him anywhere near me.

When I opened my mouth, it was quickly shut as my eyes met blue ones.

"What do you want?" I asked rather harshly.

"I want to help you. I heard just like everyone else did and you're my best friend; I'm going to help you get through this," Mikey said in the most sincere voice I've ever heard from him.

"You don't need to do that, I'll be fine," I replied trying not to choke on my new build-up of tears in my eyes.

"Yes I do. We need to just sit and talk like we used to, it'll make you feel better."

I'm starting to think that I judged Mikey too fast. He really seems to be more mature than I thought he was. All I know for sure right now is that I need to get out of here and away from it all...away from Harry. My mind was spinning and I just needed a break.

I nodded, accepting his offer, and he smiled.

We snuck out through the gym door since no one uses the gym on Mondays. I followed Mikey to a picnic table and then proceeded to sit next to him on top of it, my feet resting on the bench.

"Who sent it out?" I asked whilst looking down at my lap. My hands gripped tight to the edge of the table as I awaited an answer, hoping that Harry hadn't been the one to do it.

Mikey sighed, "No one knows. Whoever sent it was smart enough to use a pre-paid phone."

"Oh," was all I could say. The only person I know who's smart enough to have done that is Harry, especially now that I know more about his occupation.

“What was it anyway? Was it a video?” I quizzed.

“You didn’t get it?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t turned my phone on since last night when I went to bed.”

“Check your text messages.”

I took out my phone and turned it on. As I waited for it to boot up, I noticed Mikey staring at me but pretended not to have seen it. I checked my messages and found one from a number I didn’t recognise.

Harry and Jade seem to be having fun, huh?

After the message there was an attachment. Curiosity got the best of me as I tapped the attachment and turned the volume on. My cheeks heated up as I heard moaning and then Harry’s voice following telling me I sounded sexy.

I stopped the recording and covered my face in my hands. Mikey scooted closer to me and put his arm around me, making me flinch at first at the unexpected gesture.

“It’s just a stupid prick, Gabby. Don’t pay attention to what other people think, I’m still here for you,” Mikey assured me.

“Thanks,” I whispered through my tears.

“Look at me, Gabby,” Mikey requested politely.

I looked up at him and he cupped my jaw in his hand.

“You’re not a slut. You’re a beautiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have you.”

I didn’t say anything; I just stared back into his eyes as he looked into mine. Before I could process what was happening due to my clouded thoughts, his lips were on mine and I wasn’t protesting against it.

He pulled away a few seconds later and left me speechless. That was something I was not expecting at all…especially not the fact that his kiss kind of comforted me.

“What the fuck is this?” Harry’s voice rang angrily through the silence.

I looked between Harry and Mikey a couple times before getting up and attempting to get away. My attempt proved useless as a strong hand gripped my arm.

“You better have a damn good explanation,” Harry said through his teeth. I could tell he was fighting every urge in his body to go punch Mikey.

“I don’t need to explain anything to you,” I spat back.

“Yes, you really fucking do.”

“No I don’t. Let go of me.”

“Why? So you can go cheat on me with more guys?”

“Cheat on you? You sent a recording out to everyone in the school of us last night! We’re over!” I yelled at him before finally freeing my arm from his grasp.

“Don’t you fucking walk away from me!”

“Guess what? I am.”

“Fine. Go. Leave me without even asking if I was the one that sent out a fucking recording.”

I stopped and turned to face him, “Why would I ask you when I know you’ll just lie to me like you always do? I’m done with this; I don’t need it and I don’t need you.”

Harry unclenched his jaw and unballed his fists, “You don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do. Why else would I have said it? I’ve wasted enough of my breath on you and your bullshit.”

“It’s not bullshit! I didn’t fucking record anything we did last night! Why would you even think that? You know that I love you,” he defended, bringing his voice down to a softer tone at the end.

“Do you really love me? I’m not even sure anymore. Actually, I don’t think I ever was. Maybe you should just go back to Caroline, she’ll love you even though you don’t love her. I’m done being your toy.”

“You’re not a toy…you’re so much more than that to me. You’re all that I have…don’t walk away from me.”

“I can’t-”

I stopped myself abruptly as Harry pulled out his phone. Are you serious right now? I don’t even know why I try.

I went to turn around but Harry’s voice made me stop.

“We need to go to the hospital. Come on.”

“You think I’m going to just-”

“It’s your dad.”

My breath caught in my chest. Well, maybe he just needed to see me. He works at the hospital; it doesn’t mean he’s in the hospital. Reluctantly, I went with Harry to his car, not wanting to make the wrong decision and stay at school instead of seeing what the fuss was about.

* * *

When we got to the hospital, Harry went up to the desk and asked the receptionist something. He came back to me and told me to follow him.

We got to a hospital room and he told me I should go in alone which I didn’t mind; I don’t want him near me anyway. The man in the bed before me didn’t even look like my dad, but I had to suppress my tears so I didn’t upset him. He had cuts and bruises all over his body, his neck was in a cast, the clothes he wore were covered in blood, and he was hooked up to numerous machines.

“Gabriella?” he asked, not being able to turn his head to see me.

I walked up next to the bed so that he could see me and forced a smile to try and make him feel better emotionally at least.

“It’s me. What happened?” I questioned trying to control any shakiness.

“Accident…bad accident.”

“Are you okay?”

“I love you, Gabriella,” he said barely audible before closing his eyes.

I figured he was just tired, but then there was beeping from one of the machines and I was forced out of the room by a bunch of nurses and a doctor. My eyes filled with tears that easily spilled over the brim of my eyelids as realisation hit me hard right in the heart.

“No,” I said quietly. I tried to tell myself it wasn’t happening, but the scene before me as the last charge they did didn’t work and the people shook their heads, looking down sadly.

“NO!” I cried out as one of the attending’s covered any visible parts of my dad with the white sheet on the bed.

Arms wrapped tightly around me just as I tried to get to the door. The blinds to the room were closed by one of the nurses. I struggled to try and get free, but it was useless.

“You can’t leave me!” I cried out again, causing attention to me and Harry who was hold me back.

My knees let go and Harry loosened his hold on me, letting me slip down to the floor. He sat next to me even though we were in the middle of the hall and pulled me into his chest where I continued to sob uncontrollably as he held me close and tried to comfort me by rubbing my back.

“He was all I had left,” I cried into Harry’s chest.

“You still have me,” Harry whispered in reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
118K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
729K 28.6K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...