~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

De LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... Mai multe

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 22

2.6K 72 76
De LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 22: Quite a few suprises

"What! I'm on a card?" I exclaim.

Why would anyone want me on a Chocolate Frog card?

"Yes! Here, listen. Harry Potter, born on the 31st of July, lost both his parents on October the 31st. They were murdered by You-Know-Who. Harry Potter is also known as The Boy Who Lived, because he is the only one who survived the Killing Curse. Harry Potter claimed the return of the Dark Lord at the end of the Triwizard Tournament. After the official witness of the Minister for Magic, the Wizarding World wasn't exactly safe anymore. Mr Potter did not return to Hogwarts for his seventh year but he did finish of You-Know-Who in the Battle of Hogwarts, on the second of May. Thanks to Mister Potter, the Wizarding World is now safe again." Ginny reads.

"Well, that was cheerful," I say sarcastically.

Everyone laughs and we carry on.

"Who wants to play a game of Bertie's Botts Every Flavoured Beans?" Ron asks.

We all agree to play. Ron closes his eyes first and pick a random bean. It's a yellow-orangey colour. He puts it in his mouth and makes a disgusting face.

"Yuck! Earwax!" he exclaims.

We all burst into laughter. I pick one randomly and get a red one, it looked disgusting but it was strawberry. I didn't know they did nice flavours too. Ginny got pepper, blood, banana and spinach. Hermione got salt, vomit, bogey and paper. Erin had more luck, she got sausage, grass, chocolate and wool. I also got pencil (who came with that!), wood and rotten egg. That was disgusting! Ron got liver, tripe and fudge.

Ron and I both decide to do a dare to pick a handful and eat it all in one and it was as if I tasted Voldemort's toenails with sweat and blue cheese.

I run towards the bathroom and I throw up violently. It was gross, the beans and throwing up.

I return to the compartment and see that Ron had not yet returned. Hermione offered me a Pumpkin Pasty but I didn't want to risk throwing up again.

We carry on talking and Erin tells more about herself. Ron returns after half an hour. We decide to change into our robes so Ron and I find an empty compartment and the girls stay in the other.

We stay there for a while because the girls always take a lot of time to change.
After a while, we decide to return. The girls shriek in surprise.

We talk some more and finally arrive at Hogwarts. We get greeted by a friendly and booming voice.

" 'Arry! 'Ow are yeh all?" Hagrid asks.

I run up to him to give him a hug. I don't care what everyone thinks of me now but Hagrid was my first ever friend and I trust him with all my heart.

"I'm fine Hagrid! And you?' I reply.

"I'm fine, Jus' shocked!" he booms, scaring a few first years.

He takes of with the first years in the boats while Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Erin and I step into a carriage.

"Harry?" Hermione asks.

"Yes?" I reply.

"I just want to say sorry for making you look like a fool when you asked what was pulling the carriages," Hermione apologises.

"It's okay 'Mione," I reply.

Ginny laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Ron looked disgusted but I didn't care.

"I had complete trust in you Harry!" Ginny exclaims.

We all laugh. The rest of the ride is quite quiet. I'm enjoying the view. I had never thought that I would be going back again. Last year, I never thought I'd live again. But well, they call me The Boy Who Lived Twice for a reason.

We arrive eventually. I get out and stand still for a moment. Hermione and Ron look at me confused. Erin gives me a sympathetic look. I smile back but Ginny tells them to go.

They leave, looking around at us now and then.

"It's weird isn't it?" Ginny whispers.

"Yes," I croak, feeling tears.

This is the place where so many innocent people died.

Ginny tilts my face so I'm looking at her again. I'm looking in those beautiful hazel eyes. Ginny wipes my tears away and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"It's okay to cry! Remember?" she says quietly.

I nod and sniff once. I'm going to have to get over this. I'm going to live here for another year.

We start walking again, holding hands. It's beautiful seeing Hogwarts again. We also see the first years, a few soaking wet. I guess they fell in the water. Hagrid winks and Ginny and I decide to run, because we're a little late.

We run through the Great Hall and quickly join Ron and Hermione. We're out of breath but we can still laugh at Ron's confused face. I notice that Erin isn't here but I realise that she hasn't been Sorted yet.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts!" Professor McGonagall booms through the hall. "The Sorting Ceremony will begin in a minute but I would like to ask you to be especially friendly to the new ones. They are still a little frightened about the events of last year. I am also glad to see that so many of you have returned to Hogwarts. I would also like to welcome a new seventh year student, Erin Miller."

I see Erin standing next to McGonagall. McGonagall signs to Filch to open the doors.

Little first years come walking in, looking terrified. I laugh and so does Ginny. I still remember feeling the same.

When the first years finally arrive at the other end of the Hall, near the Sorting Hat, the Hat opens his mouth and starts singing.

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Huffelpuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make a real friend,
Those cunning folk use any means
But the Pure-Bloodness of the House has now come to an end.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands, though I have none,
For I am a Thinking Cap!"

Everyone claps so I do too.

"Well, at least the danger's gone so the Hat won't have to worry about that!" Ron exclaims, which caused everyone who heard, to laugh.

"Now, when I call your name, you will come forth and try on the Hat." Professor McGonagall informs.

"Amy Adams"

"That's a big amount of knowledge! RAVENCLAW!"

Amy hops off the chair and walks towards the Ravenclaws.

"Isabella Andrews"

The little girl comes forth and sits down.

"Humm, HUFFLEPUFF," The Hat shouts.

She jumps because of the amount of noise but skips off towards the Hufflepuff table.

"Evan Brand,"

A little ginger haired boy stumbles onto the stool.

"Hmm, difficult, very difficult! I think: GRYFFINDOR!" the Hat shouts.

We clap for Evan. He comes to the table but some people laugh, I now see that he is still wearing the Hat.

The Ceremony goes on and Ruth Moon, David Copper, Paul White and some more children join Gryffindor. There was one little girl, Lily, who really reminded me of my mum. She also had read hair. I decided not to pay any attention to her and just enjoy being here at Hogwarts again.

At last, Erin gets Sorted. I can see that she is very nervous but I understand. It isn't exactly a great feeling to have the whole school looking at you while being Sorted.

"Well, very daring but also loyal. Let it be... GRYFFINDOR!"

We all clap and Erin joins us.

"Congratulations!" I say.

"Thanks, I'm really happy!" Erin beams.

"Before the Feast begins, I would like to inform you of a few things," McGonagall starts.
"First of all, we have a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Kingsley Shacklebolt. He will be teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts until we find a permanent teacher. Professor Slughorn will remain as Potions teacher. Secondly, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, the Gryffindor ghost, also known as Nearly Headless Nick, has managed to become Now Headless Nick and decided to join the Headless Hunt. The Gryffindors will now have a different ghost. You will see the ghost around, probably somewhere in Gryffindor Tower but the ghost loves to misbehave so good luck! The Hufflepuffs have also received a new ghost. Then lastly, have a great year and enjoy the Feast!" Professor McGonagall informs.

She claps her hands and food appears on the tables. All the first years gasp in awe.

We start putting things on our plate. Ron, of course, stacks loads of chicken wings on his plate. It isn't very surprising really.

We talk a lot and we tell Erin about some of Hogwarts secrets, like tickling the pear on the painting to enter the kitchens and those kind of things. We also tell her about the trick steps.

After an hour, Hermione, Ginny and I are stuffed but Ron keeps getting second and thirds of jelly and ice cream. Hermione looks at him in disgust.

I laugh and wink at Ginny. She holds my hand and squeezes it back.

We stand up and tell them that we're going. I don't know why but I don't think I can handle staying here much longer. We aren't the only ones leaving so that doesn't matter. Before making our way up the stairs, I run to one of the Gryffindor Prefects to ask for the password.

While walking, I see some ghosts and I'm feeling really nauseous now because I see a familiar face. The familiar face belongs to Fred Weasley. Ginny looks worried when she sees me but I nod to Fred.

She gasps and bursts into tears. I wrap my arms around her.

"Fr-Fr- Fred?" Ginny stutters.

"Yes my Ginnykins!" Fred answers, being his usual humorous self.

"H-h-how?" she whispers.

"I chose to remain a ghost at the place I died! I've become really good friends with Peeves and I'm the Gryffindor ghost!" he said excitedly.

Ginny laughs and hugs me back.

"Fred? Are Remus and of Tonks here too?" I ask, really curious

{{edited}}

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

60.6K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
2K 65 22
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
57.1K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...