Corruption™ (Punk Harry Style...

By ForeverDreamingx

[on going] What if one boy could flip your whole world around in just a matter of weeks? [first posted July 2... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter Seventy-three
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-one
Chapter Eighty-two
Chapter Eighty-three
Chapter Eighty-four
Chapter Eighty-five
Chapter Eighty-six
Chapter Eighty-seven
Chapter Eighty-eight
Chapter Eighty-nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three

Chapter Twenty-three

271K 3.8K 1.8K
By ForeverDreamingx

“What do I wear?” I asked as I shuffled through the clothes in my duffle bag.

I did bring two dresses at random, nothing special.

“Whatever you want,” Harry replied whilst he walked in the bedroom.

I took out one of the dresses that I’d hurriedly put in my bag and held it up, realising it was a summer dress.

“What’s that, a shirt?” he asked looking at the dress in my hands.

If I’m honest, it does look like a shirt. Actually, it even looks too small for my body. Despite how it seems when you’re just looking at it, it really is bigger than you’d think.

“No, it’s a dress,” I answered.

“That thing looks like it won’t even go to your ass.”

“I think I’m going to wear it,” I said just to see his reaction.

“No you’re not.”

“Watch me.”

He tried to snatch the piece of clothing from me, but I dodged his hand and scurried off to the bathroom. To make sure he didn’t come in, I locked the door behind me before stripping from my clothes.

Once I had the dress on, I tugged on the bottom to straighten it out and then fixed the top.

The dress was strapless; tight around the chest with a frilly piece on the top and looser fitting, but still slightly clingy, under the chest area. The very top was purple. Under that it was an off-white/tanish colour with different line patterns in orange, green, and blue. It reached about halfway down my thigh.

Luckily, I had grabbed my makeup bag and brought it into the bathroom with me. That being said, I could get completely ready without Harry seeing me once.

I don’t usually wear anything but mascara and sometimes natural looking eye shadow, but for today I decided on doing something different.

Carefully, I put on light gold eye shadow, mascara, winged black eyeliner, and sheer lip gloss. My hair I decided not to touch and just left it down straight. 

I cleaned up all my makeup, which wasn’t much, and put it back in the bag I had it in before picking up my clothes and going back to the bedroom.

Harry was sitting on the edge of the bed in his normal black jeans and t shirt typing on his phone.

He looked up from the phone’s screen, eyes raking up and down my body as he took his lip ring between his teeth.

“Holy shit,” he breathed.

“You like it?” I mused with a knowing smile.

“I still think someone might accidentally fuck you if you bend over far enough.”

I rolled my eyes at him whilst going over to my duffle bag and putting my things away.

“We should go before I rip that dress off of you.”

I smiled to myself at his reaction to the dress.

My fingers searched around the makeup bag for my lip gloss so I could bring it with me in case I needed to reapply it later on.

Instead of finding my lip gloss, I found a pill bottle. I never took pills except for the occasional ibuprofen, so the container of pills in my bag baffled me.

I turned the container around in my hand to look at the label and see what it was and found a sticky note in the way. I peeled off the slip of paper and read it.

I’m not saying that sex is okay,
I just want you to be safe if you’re going to be doing it.
–Dad

I barely got to glance at the bottle again before it was snatched from my hand.

“Since when did you take birth control?” Harry asked whilst looking at the bottle.

“I don’t,” I told him as I took the bottle from his hand.

“You should; then I don’t have to use a condom.”

“How convenient for you,” I teased.

“It’s less painful for you too. Besides, they break all the time or even-”

“Okay, okay I get the point.”

“Just saying.”

“Let’s just go.”

* * *

I gaped at the big house we pulled up to. It was modern, but still fancy at the same time.

“Louis lives here?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah…Niall, Zayn, and Liam live here too.”

“Oh,” I replied, cringing at the mention of Zayn.

He was so rude to me, and for no given reason. I mean, really, what did I ever do to him?

We got out of the car and headed towards the front door. Nerves built up in the pit of my stomach as we entered the house. What if I didn’t know anyone here?

God, I already feel like I need a drink…especially if I have to deal with Zayn tonight.

“I’ll be back. Louis should be in the kitchen, just stay with him until I come get you,” Harry informed me.

I nodded and Harry went off to the right as I continued forward into the kitchen.

Louis was standing by the sink with a beer in his hand. He noticed me walk in and gave me a smile as well as gesturing for me to come over to him.

“Do you want a drink?” he asked over the loud music once I reached him.

I nodded in response and he handed me a cup with a pink tinted, slushy-like drink.

“It’s some kind of tropical shit that girls seem to love.”

“Thanks,” I said before taking a sip.

“No problem. Don’t tell Harry I said this, but you look hot.”

My cheeks flushed, but I played it cool.

“I try,” I shrugged and we both laughed.

* * *

I was on my fourth drink now, still waiting for Harry and occupying my time by talking to Louis like he’d told me to do.

He was actually really funny despite his appearance that would make most people think otherwise.

I looked at my phone screen and saw that it was now midnight. Where is he?

Someone came over to us, distracting me from my thoughts.

“Hey Chris,” Louis said to the lad as if they were best mates.

“Hey. Is that your girl?” Chris questioned referring to me.

Louis and I both laughed at his assumption.

“No, she’s just a friend,” Louis clarified.

“Would your friend like to dance?” Chris asked looking directly at me with a flirtatious grin.

Well, Harry did just leave me here alone for two hours; I deserved to have some fun tonight. Besides, who knows when he’ll even be coming back at this point?

“Sure,” I answered after a second of consideration.

Louis’ face fell at my response, “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“It’s just dancing,” I shrugged before chugging down the last bit of my drink.

My judgment surely wasn’t very good after all the drinks I had consumed in such a little amount of time.

Louis warned me that they were pretty hardcore drinks, but after an hour and no sign of Harry, I didn’t really care. It felt like he just dropped me off and left.

I followed Chris out of the kitchen and into the room people had transformed into a dance floor. All the furniture was pushed aside to make more room for people to dance.

Some slow song came on after we had already danced to a few up-beat ones. Chris asked me if I still wanted to dance and I nodded.

We swayed to the music, his hands held gently on my waist and mine around his neck. I looked up at him and smiled. He, however, started to lean down towards me.

Our noses were almost touching when and arm wrapped around me and yanked me back. Harry’s jaw was clenched, fists balled up at his sides, trying to suppress his outrage.

“We’re going home,” Harry barked through gritted teeth.

“Why? I was having fun.”

“Now,” he said firmly, “before I beat the living shit out of this dick!”

I proceeded to roll my eyes at him and pushed through the crowd of people in the room.

* * *

We made it to the car and back to the flat in complete silence.

I stormed through the flat and into the bedroom attempting to slam the door shut but it was stopped by Harry’s hand on the other side. I walked to the wall opposite the door with my arms crossed over my chest.

“What the hell was that?” he yelled, closing the door behind him.

“I was dancing,” I replied like it was obvious, which it was.

“You almost fucking kissed him!”

“You left me alone for two hours!”

“No, I left you with Louis.”

I turned away from him as he started to walk towards me.

“I never thought you would cheat on me.”

“I didn’t, I was dancing for fun.”

Even though I was totally wasted, I still knew how to defend myself.

“Did you dance on him?” he questioned, now right behind me.

The alcohol started to take over as my hand held to the back of his neck, my back to his front.

“Like this?” I asked as I ground my backside into him.

For a few seconds he didn’t answer me and I kept up my motions. His hands grabbed my hips and halted any further movements.

“Why’d you stop me?”

“Because I’m angry with you. Now answer my question.”

I lurched myself forward, out of his grasp, and turned to face him.

“Of course I did. You know me, I just threw myself at him; I was all over him. Before you came we even went upstairs and I let him fuck me senseless. God, I don’t even know how I got up.”

“You’re lying…”

“And if I’m not?”

“Then you can walk out that door and never talk to me again.”

I placed my hand on my hip and looked at the door.

Maybe coming here was a bad idea, or maybe just being in a relationship with him was the problem.

I knew I was lying, but I couldn’t take all this fighting anymore. I walked to the bedroom door and opened it, never looking back.

Thank you for more feedback on the last chapter. I really appreciate it. I’m doing this on my holiday when I get time because I couldn’t stay away haha :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
191K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
859K 33.4K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...