Corruption™ (Punk Harry Style...

By ForeverDreamingx

[on going] What if one boy could flip your whole world around in just a matter of weeks? [first posted July 2... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter Seventy-three
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-five
Chapter Seventy-six
Chapter Seventy-seven
Chapter Seventy-eight
Chapter Seventy-nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-one
Chapter Eighty-two
Chapter Eighty-three
Chapter Eighty-four
Chapter Eighty-five
Chapter Eighty-six
Chapter Eighty-seven
Chapter Eighty-eight
Chapter Eighty-nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three

Chapter Twenty-two

280K 4.8K 1.3K
By ForeverDreamingx

As soon as Harry was a safe distance away, I sat down and looked at them with a terrified expression on my face.

“How long was he standing there?” I asked feeling completely embarrassed. I hope he didn’t hear any of that whatsoever.

“He just got there when Fi asked where you did it,” Clarissa said with a reassuring smile.

“Thank god. If he heard me telling you, I don’t know if he’d ever shut up about it.”

“About what?” Harry asked from behind me.

I clamped my eyes shut as the girls proceeded to laugh at my expense. Harry pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. Crap, this is not good.

“I was just going to tell you something, but whatever you’re talking about seems more interesting,” He said with a smirk.

“Oh, we were just talking about,” Dahlia began before I gave her a death stare and made her stop.

Abby, however, didn’t hesitate finish Dahlia’s sentence for her, “About you two.” I let out a silent sigh of relief.

“And how we had sex, right?” Harry said nonchalantly, causing my eyes to open wide. He did not just say that…

“Oh my god,” I gasped and hit his arm.

“Baby, you have to hit a lot harder if you want it to hurt,” he smirked.

“You’re an arse,” I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

He put his hand on the top of my thigh and squeezed. Thankfully I was able to hold in the gasp that would normally leave my lips.

When I looked back to the table, the girls were staring at us with smiles on their faces. It was kind of odd if you ask me…maybe even a bit creepy.

“You two have to be the weirdest couple,” Clarissa commented.

“They’re cute, Rissa,” Fiona defended us.

The bell rang, signaling that our lunch period was over and I had barely touched my food. My stomach grumbled, but the noisy cafeteria hid the sound effectively.

We all got up from our seats and threw out the trash we had from lunch, the one I didn’t get to eat. I went back to the table to grab my bag and head to my next class.

Just as I was about to detach it from the chair, arms encased my waist and pulled me back into a familiar chest.

“Call me if you need me there sooner,” Harry whispered in my ear.

I turned around in his hold and placed my hands flat against his chest.

“I will,” I promised whilst getting on my tip toes to connect our lips.

* * *

I sat at the table in the kitchen, drumming my fingers on the mahogany before me. Doing this probably wasn’t helping my concentration, but it did help the nerves somewhat.

It seemed like everywhere I turned there was a new problem awaiting my influence. Just one step towards it and it changes your life. Some of them, I admit, I do appreciate. Like the ones that brought Harry and I together.

Those issues felt like hell when I went through them, but now I’m happier than I ever remember being in my whole eighteen years of life. Well, at least the ones I can vividly recall.

The job thing still bothers me, though. All I want is some sort of explanation as to what it is and who he works for. I’d also like to know why that man was so intent on killing me in that alleyway.

However, I have to take baby steps toward getting any answers. We just got into this relationship and I didn’t want to ruin it; especially not right before Christmas.

Okay, I need to focus on my dad right now, that’s my top priority and he’ll be home any minute now. I’ve got so much to say to him and I have it all planned out in my mind. Only thing is, I tend to forget when I’m put under pressure.

The incessant thumping of my fingers against the table was silenced abruptly by the sound of the opening door. My dad walked into the kitchen and draped his coat over one of the chairs.

“Dad, can we talk?” I asked hopeful.

“Sure, what’s up?” He replied.

“You might want to sit down, this could take a while…” I said quietly.

He nodded and pulled out the chair across from me, taking a seat and looking at me expectantly.

“So, I just want to apologise for what I said on Tuesday,” I started off, hoping to have a light conversation about it and not a giant dispute.

“It’s okay, we were both upset and people say hurtful things when they get that way.”

“No dad, it’s not okay. I shouldn’t have said that no matter the circumstances. Yes, I was angry, but it isn’t an excuse to say something so horrid and heartless. You may not be my biological father, but you raised me like there was no difference. You put up with my rough patches in life and still had faith in me after the hospitalisation. I love you dad, and I’m terribly sorry for what I said to you.”

A smile grew on his face as I ended my apology, “Thank you, kiddo. I really appreciate you apologising for it.”

“Don’t thank me, I owed it to you,” I smiled back.

“Was that all you needed to talk about?”

No, I also needed to tell you that I’m going to be leaving you lonely on Christmas because I’ll be with my boyfriend in his house all alone with absolutely no one to tell us what to do or even know what we’re doing. Yeah, I probably shouldn’t say it that way.

“There is one more thing…” I hesitated.

“Okay, go ahead.”

“Well, I felt bad because Harry doesn’t really have any family around here and…I told him I would stay with him through break so he wasn’t alone…”

He had tensed at the mention of Harry’s name, but nonetheless he tried to act calm.

“Oh…okay. That’s actually good because I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.”

“So you’re okay with me staying with him?” I asked shocked.

“No, not really, but I want you to be happy and if he’s what makes you happy then I can’t bring myself to keep you away from him. I’d be depriving you of happiness and that’s not something I’d like to do.”

“Thank you, dad.”

He smiled as if to say it was no problem.

“Harry is picking me up soon, so I need to pack some more things.”

“And I need to go to bed; I have an early morning shift tomorrow.”

“Goodnight,” I said to him from across the hall once we’d made our way upstairs.

“Goodnight,” he replied before closing his door.

That went so much better than I thought it would. I had figured that we would be having a screaming war over me going to stay with Harry at least if not a complete rejection against it. Things happened in basically the exact opposite of the way I’d thought they would.

Articles of clothing and other necessities were thrown neatly into a duffle bag that I had no recollection of buying. It was in my closet though, so it must be mine from something. Either that or my dad just gave it to me in case I ended up needing it.

In all honesty, I was a little nervous about this week and a half ahead of me. Truth of it is that I have no idea what to expect, what to prepare myself for, what we’re going to do, or if we’re even going to do anything.

The thing I hoped the most for was definitely that we didn’t get into a fight. I wanted it to be a nice time that we got to have together to make up for all the other crappy ones.

I slipped my feet into my moccasins once I was finished packing and made my way down the steps just before there was a knock on the door.

After quickly grabbing my keys and cell phone off the counter, I opened the door and stepped right out onto the cement pavement which Harry was standing on. I locked the door and followed Harry to his car, getting in the car and buckling myself in.

“Something wrong?” Harry asked after a few more moments of silence.

“No,” I shrugged.

“Then why are you so quiet?”

“Cause I’m still trying to process the fact that my dad basically gave me permission to date you…not that I need his permission, it’s just shocking that he even gave it.”

“What did he say?”

“That he only wants me to be happy and if you’re what makes me happy then he couldn’t find it in himself to keep me away from you…or something like that.”

“So he still hates me.”

“I would think walking in on your daughter in bed with a boy in hardly any clothes probably doesn’t go over too well with most fathers.”

“If I were your dad I would have beaten the shit out of me.”

“I’m glad he didn’t.”

* * *

When we got to the flat, I was surprised to see that the sitting room now had furniture along with a flat screen television. Harry insisted on carrying my bag to the bedroom, so I let him and took a seat on the sofa in front of the TV instead.

Harry came back into the room shortly after and crawled on top of my body, probably because I was laid across the whole sofa. He started to kiss my neck, telling me had other ideas.

I was so tired that I really wasn’t in the mood to do anything, but I didn’t want to stop him from what he was doing at the moment.

“Harry,” I spoke to get his attention when he started to undo my jeans.

“Hmm?”

“I’m really tired…rain check?” I asked.

“Maybe we should get some sleep then?”

“You don’t have to if you’re not tired.”

“I wouldn’t have offered if I didn’t feel like sleeping either,” he smirked.

We both got up and headed to the bedroom. I took out my pyjama shorts that Harry said he’d grown fond of and slipped them on after taking my jeans off.

Something soft hit my back and I turned around to see the black shirt he was wearing on the floor by my feet. I picked it up and looked over at him.

“You look sexy in my clothes,” he shrugged.

I shook my head at him but still put the shirt on nonetheless. Once I was all done changing, I hopped onto the bed and got under the covers. Harry had left the room to answer a phone call a minute or so ago so I was just waiting for him to come back.

Unlike usual, Harry was back in just a couple minutes. He got into the bed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling my small body against his.

“That was my friend Louis…remember him?” Harry asked.

“Yeah,” I replied not quite understanding why he’d asked.

“He’s having a party tomorrow night and wanted us to go. I said I would talk to you about it.”

“We should go,” I said before thinking about it.

“If you want to we can.”

“It could be fun.”

“I know for sure that it will be crazy. Something always happens at those parties.”

I was kind of upset about the last chapter cause I usually get at least 40 comments and I only got 18. If you want another update tomorrow, I will make time to write it IF I get more feedback this time. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
261K 11.8K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...