Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

35. Christmas Gift

2.6K 106 12
By SeoulkoreaExo

Baekhyun P.O.V

I can feel an arm around me. I smiled myself. This morning will be the best morning. I can't wait to see her first in the morning. Slowly i opened my eyes to see her.

"Yah! get away from me"

"Why? What happened" Kyungsoo asked me while rubbing his back. You're right it's Kyungsoo who slept next to me. "What are you doing in Mercy bed?" I asked him. He blinked twice. "Mercy Room?" He scratched his head. I looked around, we are in our room.

As far i remember yesterday night I stayed in Mercy room. I didn't leave her bed, then I Kissed her. Later, I went to my room. I am so stupid to forget that i'm in my room.

"Um.. Baekhyun. Why are smiling like idiot?" Kyungsoo asked me while hugging the pillow. "Wait. Are you blushing?" He lifted my chin. I shook my head. "Oh My God! The Cold guy is blushing. Wait a second. Did something happened between you and Mercy?" He raised his eyebrow.

I stood, "You are too young to know about that". I went out of the room. I came downstairs. I looked for Mercy. She is nowhere to be found.

I saw Suho is talking on the phone. I went and sat on the couch. He sit next to me. He looked so happy. "Suho, What makes you so happy?". He smiled, "I'm preparing a best Christmas Gift for Hana. She will love it. This is the first Christmas for us as a couple". Christmas Gift? I totally forgot about that. I have to give a best gift for Mercy. What should i give her?

"Hey Dude! Are you listening?" He snapped his fingers. "Yeah" I said. "Well! What are you going to give Mercy?" He asked me. "Why should i?" I casually replied to him. He sighed, "If you want to capture her heart, first you have to impress her". 'How did he know that?'. "W-What are you taking? Ha Ha, Why i have to c-capture her h-heart? You must be crazy?" I laughed awkwardly.

Suho pats my head, "You Know Baekhyun, I really felt sorry for blaming you for Sarang death. I know you are not the reason, but i can't accept it. Because of that we all split into two groups. And also you have become a cold person. You closed the door of your heart. It happened because of me. I want to correct my mistake. I know you are the right person for her and also i know you like her. She will be happy with you"

I blinked continuously. How did he know that I like her? Only Kyungsoo Know that I like Mercy. I am so confused. "One more thing Baekhyun" I looked at him. "If you want to have a sweet moment with her, please close the door. And don't cross the line. If you do i'll kill you" He warned and left.

'Omo! Did he saw that? What to do? Aish!' I ruffled my hair.

Mercy P.O.V

I can't believe he kissed me. I tossed in my bed. I remembered his words.

"Mercy, you don't have any idea how much i missed you. Thanks for being alive. Thanks for coming back to my life "

"Please don't leave me again"

What he meant by that? When did i died to be alive? When did i left him? I stared at my ceiling. May be he referred the incident which happened in the 'Trip'. Suddenly my phone ringed. I look at the caller Id. As soon as i see the name i fell from my bed. I am confused should i atten or not?

I took a deep breath, "Hello" I said in a sleeping voice.

"Are you sleeping"

"Yeah"

"Come down and have breakfast"

"No. I am going to sleep for an hour. I'll eat later".'If i go down i have to see him. I am not ready to face him. What should i do?'

"Don't act like you're still sleeping. You have only five minutes to come down. Or else i'll come there to give you a 'Morning Kiss'."

He hung the phone. My cheeks burned as he said that. What if he really come here? I quickly went to the bathroom, Brushed my teeth, washed my face and went down.

"Mercy, Come sit here" Chanyeol pulled me and made me sit next to him. I looked around for Baekhyun. But he is not there. Where is he? He is the one who threatened me to come here.

"Looking for me" I heard a voice which made me to jump a little. I turned and see Baekhyun who is sitting next to me. "What happened Mercy? Why you scared?" Kris asked me. "I'm not" I said and continue to eat my food. We finished our Breakfast. Lay and Chen washed the plates.

"Guys, Lets go out" Xiumin said to us. "Okay. But where to go?" Myungsoo asked. "Movie? Shopping?" Chanyeol shouted. "Chanyeol we are not going for a date" Kai told him. Chanyeol pouted. We all laughed at him. "Mercy, Tell us which place you wanted to go?" Luhan asked me. Everyone looked at me. "When i am in india me and Jane wished to go for 'Namsan Tower, Han river, Amusement park' together" I told them.

"You already went to Han river. Now lets go to 'Namson Tower" Kyungsoo said. "Hey Namson! I love to go there" Tao stood and clapped his hands. "He and his obssession over Namson" Suho shook his head. Chanyeol and Kai laughed him. "Why you gyus are laughing?" Sehun asked them. "You'll understand once you reach there" Lay said.

We all got ready to go. I called Hana and told her to meet us in Namson. I also told her to not to tell Suho, He will be surprised to see her. We got into mini van. After an hour we reached our desingnation. Hana already reached there. when she came to us, Suho expression was priceless.

As soon as we enterd Tao started to scream. He took his phone and took lot of selfie. "Now you understood right" Lay asked us. We all nodded. Tao must be really obsesses with this place. We started to walk towards the cable car. We bought the tickets and stood in line.

When it our turn, i was hesitate to enter. "Mercy, why are you not getting in?" Hana asked me. I am really scared of heights. I cant get into that. If i go, i have a breathing problem. I looked at them, when i opened my mouth to say Luhan came to me, "Don't get scared of heights. I'll be there to hold you. Trust me" He extend his hands to me. I looked at him, i can see the sincerity in his eyes. I hold his hand and went inside. The cable car started to move, I hold his hand tightly. I felt my other hand intertwined with someone's hand.

Author P.O.V

"Don't get scared of heights. I'll be there to hold you. Trust me" Luhan said to her. 'How can i forget that she is scared of heights? Wait, Why is she holding his hands. She should be hold my hands' Baekhyun thought to himself. "Yah! Baekhyun. Don't kill him with your stares. Go and stand next to her" Kyungsoo whispered to Him He nod and stood next to her. The Cable car started to move. Baekhyun looked at her. She must be really scared. He intertwined his hand with her other free hand. She looked at him. Baekhyun smiled at her. His smile told her,'Everything his fine. I will stay by your side'. Mercy felt relaxed.

"Look Noona. The view is so beautiful" Sehun told her. They all took a memorable photo inside a cable car. After that they bought Pad-Locks. They wrote and lock it in the tower. Lay and Xiumin Danced while taking the photos. Baekhyun looked at Mercy. She seemed not well. He texted her to meet him in the near by shop.

Mercy read the text and ignored it. She still in a shock of Last Night 'Kiss'. Baekhyun noticed that she ignored his text, so he texted her again. When she read his text her eyes widens, "If you didn't come now, then i'll kiss you in front of everyone". She stood immediatly and excused herself to the restroom. When she reached the shop he already waiting for her.

"Yah! What you want? Why you call me here?" Mercy asked him. He deeply stared at her eyes. Mercy cheeks became pink, "I want to see you blushing" He said to her.

"Yah! Baekhyun are you stupid?" Mercy cupped her cheeks, and turned to leave. Beakhyun grabbed her wrist, "Where are you going" He stopped her. "What you want Baekhyun? They must be waiting for us" Mercy said to him. "First sit here and eat this" He gave her a cotton candy. As soon as she see that, she smiled. Baekhyun heart started to beat by seeing her smile.

'Baekhyun, you have to control your feelings' He said to himself. Mercy looked at two girls and frowned. Baekhyun noticed that, "I have been watching so long why are you frowning?". He made her to sit on the bench.

Mercy sighed, "Me and Jane used be like them. We both always stick together. She will never leave me. We both always dreamed to be in korea together. But as you see now i'm here without her. I really miss her" Tears flows from her cheek. Baekhyun wiped her tears, "Cry only when i'm with you. Don't cry if i'm not around you. Because i don't like others to touch your precious tears".

Mercy blinked at him, "Baekhyun, Please don't say those words. It's so weird to hear from you." Baekhyun rubbed his neck shyly. Mercy felt he is so cute, when he embarrassed himself. "Mercy, You know that, um.. Yesterday night," Mercy understand that he trying to tell about the kiss. She stood, "I guess they must be searching for us. I'll go first" She ran away from him.

"Why is she running like that? I'm just going to tell her what is in my heart. May be i'll tell next time" Baekhyun sighed. He went to where they are waiting for him.

They had lot's of fun in Namson Tower. Later they went home. Suho took Hana to drop her at home.

Christmas Day

Including Hana they all gathered near by Christmas tree, It's only few minutes to strike twelve.

"Guys, It's going to be twelve in Five, Four, Three, Two, One" Kris shouted.

"Merry Christmas" They all shouted and hugged each other. "Let's open a gift" They opened their gift. Mercy gifted them a T-shirt which have their printed photo which they took in Namson Tower.

"Woah! Noona, This is the best gift. We can wear it, when we go out" Sehun said and kissed her on cheeks. Mercy was shocked by his sudden kiss. "Yah! Sehun" Kai and Chanyeol smack him on the head.

Suho gifted Hana a Heart-Shaped pendent. "Thank You so much Suho" She hugged him. "Hey stop that. We all are still single here" Chen split them. "You are jelous, because you don't have girlfriend" Hana teased him. "Is it obvious?" Chen asked Mercy. She nods her head.

They all laughed at Chen. "I bought a gift for Mercy" Baekhyun stood from his place. Everyone looked at him. "Am I hearing clearly?" Xiumin touched his ears. "He bought gift for her?" Myungsoo eyes widened. "Guys, Stop teasing him" Suho told them. Mercy heart started to beat fast.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo bought a huge box and kept it in front of Mercy. "I think there is a huge teddy bear" Hana told him. "It's so obvious that is a Teddy Bear Baekhyun. Why you have to bring it in a huge box" Sehun and Chanyeol examine the box.

"If you two didn't keep quite, then this will be your last Christmas in your life" Kyungsoo warned them. As soon as they heard him, they ran to their place.

"Mercy open your gift" Baekhyun took her hand stood near by the box. "Baekhyun, Why is this huge?" Mercy asked him. "You'll know by yourself when you open it" Baekhyun winks at her. Mercy flattered by his winks.

"Did you see he winked at her" Myungsoo whisper to Luhan. He nods and looked at Mercy.

Mercy slowly unwrapped the box. Few seconds later the Box flung opened, "Merry Christmas"

Everyone looked at the girl, who came from the box. Mercy jaw dropped by seeing her best friend.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Mercy and Jane started to shouted together and each other. "Why? Why? What happened" Suho asked them. They both ignored him.

"Yah! How much time it will take you to open this box? I can't hold my breath". Jane told Mercy. "Oh! I am sorry, I don't know that you were inside the box" Mercy pouted. "Hey It's okay. I am so happy to see you" They both jump in their place.

. "Huh? Who is she?" Kai asked Chen. He shrugs. "I think they both gone crazy" Luhan said while looking at them. "Suho do you know who is she?" Myungsoo asked him without taking his eyes from Jane. "No. But she look familiar" Suho replied to him.

Mercy looked at them, that they are dying to know who is she. "Guys, Let me introduce my Childhood friend. She is Jane" Mercy said as she hugged her.

"Hi Guys, Nice to meet you all. I am Jane. Merry Christmas"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Office MD (Managing Director) told, that Christmas is meant for "Forgiving". Because Jesus Christ came to this world to clean our sin. He forgave our sins and also our Ancestor's Sin. So Let's forgive others. We should not hold grudge against others. We won't get anything i return because of that grudge. Let's live happily without hurting others and forgive others.

Thanks for your support to my story. Thanks for your votes and comments. I Love you All!!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!

Live happily while loving others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 159K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...
135M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

114K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...
11.1K 647 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...