Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

33. The Village

2.4K 113 19
By SeoulkoreaExo

Baekhyun P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I looked around, it look like a room. Why I'm here?. 'Ahhh! My head it hurts' I touched back of my head. Why I'm hurt? I tried to remember the last thing.

Min Joon announced a stupid game and I was partnered with Mercy. Then we both had an argument. After that I saw some people and then everything went black. Wait - Mercy. Where is she? What if she hurt badly? I'm not ready to lose her again.

I went to the door, it's unlocked. I opened the door and peaked outide. The place is so calm. I don't see anyone. Slowly I went out and searched for her. 'Mercy please be safe' I prayed in my heart.

Couple of minutes later I saw Mercy. She is hiding behind the tree. She must be escaped like me. I went near and hold her shoulder "Thanks for being safe" I whispered to her.

"I found you" suddenly a small kid appeared out of nowhere. Mercy pushed me, "Yah! Baekhyun because of you I got caught". Soon few kids gathered there. "Noona, this time you have to find us" the kids started to grab her hands.

I was confused. What happening here? I hold her hand, "Where are you going?". Mercy sighed, "Baekhyun I'm playing hide and seek with them. But you're disturbing me"

I was shocked, "You playing what? When I opened my eyes I was scared to death when I didn't see you. But here you're playing with these kids?" I shouted at her. A small boy kicked my foot, I yelled in pain. "Why did you do that?" I asked as I rubbed my foot. "I know you're a bad guy. My Brother told me you tried to hurt her. Now you're doing the same. If you did that again I'll feed you to 'Silky'" that kid threatened me.

"Silky? I am not afraid of your puppy dog kid" I glared at him. "Baekhyun that is not puppy. It's Bear" Mercy whisper to me. My eyes widened, "Hey kid as a Man we can use words, not silky or anything okay?"

Mercy giggled at me. "I don't see you as a Man" that kid kicked me again. "Ouch! Mercy tell him to stop kicking me" I shouted at her. "If you stop shouting at her, May be my brother will stop kicking you" I turned see the Person.

'Woah! He is looking like a fight master' I gulped by seeing him. "Baekhyun-ah his name is Siwon. He is the one helped you when you got hit. Come let me see your wound" Mercy said as she came to me and touched my head.

"How can you say that casually? I was worried about you, but you didn't even cared about me" I yanked her hand and walked away. 'I'm so stupid to think her as a Sarang. If my Sarang sees me in pain, she must kill the person who hurts me. But she is Mercy. She must be very happy.

I stood near the lake and throw stone at the water. "Are you not going to ask her what happened?" I jumped in my place when I hear his voice. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. "You don't want to know why you're here?" he asked me again.

"It's obvious you kidnapped us" I said as I thrown another stone. He started to laugh loudly. I gave him a weird look. "If we kidnapped you, then do you think we let you play around?" his question made me to stop my hand in midway.

He is right. If he kidnapped us, they might tied our hands or beat us to death. But they didn't do anything. Yeah! They hit me. But only once I guess.

I turned to him, "Mind to explain what are we doing here?"

"This forest his belong to us. We won't allow any outsiders. When we heard some people came here, we thought to chase them out of the forest. So we gathered some of our men and went to meet them. At that time we saw you shouting at her and hurting her"

I remembered I shout at her because I do that all the time. When did I hurt her?

"In our place we respect women. No men will raise a voice against a women. But you were hurting her. Because of that my friend hit you on your head"

He hit me because I shout at her? He must me insane. He continued, "But we didn't expect her to hit him back" My eyes widened. "M-Mercy did what?"

He chuckled, "Yeah! She did that"

Flashback

After Baekhyun fainted Mercy was shocked. She looked up, "Yah! Why did you hurt him?"

"We saved you. If I don't hit him, he might hurt you" he told her. Mercy looked around and found a stick and started to hit him. Others were speechless by her behavior. Two guys hold her hands, "Are you crazy? Why are you hitting the one who saved you?"

"You guys are crazy. How can you think that Baekhyun will hurt me. No he won't. He may speak harsh words but he will never, ever hurt me" Mercy shouted at them. She went to Baekhyun, "If he didn't wake up then I don't leave you" she pointed them with a stick.

Seok-in ordered his members to take Baekhyun to their Hut. They took him to their place. Mercy followed them. They lay Baekhyun on the bed and told Mercy that he will wake with in a hour. She nods and waited for him outside the hut.

The person got hit by her limped and walked away. Mercy felt bad for him and volunteered to treat him. At first he scared to go near her, when she started do some Aegyo no Can resist her. So he allowed her.

Later she become friendly with those village peopls. She started to play with the kids.

Back to reality

After hearing him I ran back to see Mercy. There is no doubt. She is Sarang. I went to her. She is still playing with a kids. She saw me, "Oh Baekhyun-ah you came. I thought you'll never come-" I cut off her by hugged her tightly. I heard some gasps around us.

I released her from my hug her eyes widened in shock. I realized what I've done, "Uh- you know this is kind of saying Thank you. People used to hug while they say thanks. Don't take it personally" I said and walked away.

I slapped myself. I think of that stupid excuse which I said while ago. No one will accept that. What! They will hug when they thank others? Baekhyun you're so stupid. Aish! How I'm going to face her again. She might think me as a pervert.

Mercy P.O.V

"Uh- you know this is kind of saying Thank you. People used to hug while they say thanks. Don't take it personally" he said and walked away.

I'm still standing there like a statue. "Eonni, is this true that they will hug when they say thanks?" a girl asked me. When I came to think of it, the answer is Yes. There is no way Baekhyun would have feelings for me.

I told her it's a way of expressing a gratitude. She nods with a confusion. Why did he do that? Why he have to do that? Why he have to thank me?. I shook my head, "Mercy, don't take it seriously"

Kyungsoo P.O.V

"We searched everywhere. But where they went?" Kris said in a worried tone. "It almost dark" I whispered. Oh God please help us to find them. "Guys there is a river. Drink some water. You guys need it" Min Joon told us.

We went near and drank some. I heard some noices behind the tree. "Did you heard that?" Sehun whisper quietly. "Yeah. It's coming from over there" I pointed the tree and bushes. "It may be a ghost" Chen said as he took a step forward.

Luhan stopped him. We stood closely. "Guys stay close" Suho grabbed my hand. "Suho I'm scared" Hana voice almost break down. "Don't worry Hana. I'm with you" He said to her. I chuckled at his face reaction.

The bushes around the tree started to move. We don't know what to do? What something come behind the bushes. We saw a shadow coming towards us.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Hana screamed. We joined in her screaming. "Guys is that you?" we heard a voice. I know this voice. This is so familiar. I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun in front of us. "Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeol ran and hugged him.

"You giant get off" Baekhyun pushed him. I punched him. "Kyungsoo what is this for?" He asked me. "For scaring us" I replied. "Baekhyun what happened? Where is Mercy?" Suho asked him.

Baekhyun told us everything. "I can't believe Mercy hit someone. That also for you?" Xiumin said which earned him a hit from Baekhyun. "Now where is she?" I asked him. "She is in the village" he said. Suddenly Sehun punched him and others joined him. They pushed him to the ground and started to hit him.

"Why you people hitting me" he tried to defense himself. "Because you hid the truth, that Mercy is Sarang" Min Joon said to him while standing next to me. His eyes widened in shock. He looked at me, I shook my head and pointed at Suho.

Suho sheepishly smiled at Baekhyun. "Guys get off. We need to meet Mercy" Hana pushed the boys from Baekhyun. "Thanks Hana" Baekhyun said and got up.

Baekhyun took them to the village. Everyone in the village looked them. "They are so scary" Tao tightened his grip by holding my hand. We saw Mercy talking to some people.

"Sara-" before Sehun speak Baekhyun closed his mouth. "Mercy" Suho called her. Mercy turned. As soon as she saw us we ran and hugged her. "G-Guys I c-can't breath" She said. We released her from the hug.

"Mercy you scared me. I thought I lost you" Suho said as he hugged her. "Don't worry I'm alright" Mercy pats his back. "Noona" Sehun pulled Suho and hugged her. "Noona don't do this again" Sehun cried. "Aigoo! Look at you. You're such a cry baby" Mercy said and wiped his tears.

"Mercy-ah don't do this" Hana shouted and cried. "Could you guys please stop making such a drama. She is totally fine. I'm the one who got hit" Baekhyun said as he showed his body to us.

But we ignored him. Mercy introduced us to the village members. They're really good people. I'm glad that Baekhyun and Mercy is safe.

The elders told us to stay For tonight. They gave lots of food to eat. We saw the person who hit by Mercy. The blood in the Map was his blood. Mercy might hit him very badly.

Note: No one mess with Mercy

Next day we woke up. Siwon said that today someone is getting Married in this village. So they were preparing for that marriage.

We all helped to decorate the place. Mercy made flower crown to bride. Later in the evening the Marriage started. Everyone in the village looks so happy.

"Kyungsoo did you see them? They're so happy in their small world. But outside of this forest people are working for their lives to earn money. Even they're fighting with each other to earn someone's Love. Here everything is so Good" Mercy said while looking at the people.

"You're right Mercy. I don't know how they live without having any contact with the outside world" I really wonder about that. "Who said we don't have any contact?" we turned to see the village president. He brought Me and Mercy to a hall.

There was a huge screen in it. He showed us that, "This is our television. We will watch everything through this"

"Y-you mean this huge screen is television?" Mercy asked him. "Mercy don't you think it's look like a theatre screen" I whispered to her. She nods her head still not averting her gaze from the huge screen. He took us to another room. It looks like a library. "This is our Library. Our kids used to learn here" he said to us.

Our jaw dropped by seeing the huge Library. "We have so many things like the city people. Let's enjoy the party come" We came to the Marriage hall. It about to start.

The Marriage ended happily. Everyone congratulated the New Couples. We took photos in our phones which doesn't have any signals. After that we started to Dance. This is best day ever in our life. I really enjoyed a lot.

Next Day

"Guys Let's go back to our Place. Others might worried about us" Min Joon told us. I saw Baekhyun went towards the tree with someone. I went to see him.

"Coming days will be a good days for you. You'll get back what you lost in the past. If you careless you might lost that again. So be careful" the old lady said to him and gave him a dream catcher. She smiled at me, "You got so many good people around you. They're so precious to you. Take care of them" She went into the woods.

"Baekhyun-ah who is she?" I asked him. "She is fortune teller of this village" He said while glancing at the dream catcher which she gave while ago.

"Come let's go. Others might look for us" he nods and we went back.

"I'm glad you're okay" Min Joon pats her head. Mercy smiled at him. "Why she is not smiling at me like this?" Baekhyun murmured which I heard clearly. "For that you have to treat her like a girl Baekhyun" I pat his shoulder. "Whatever" he said and walked to others.

We bid goodbye to the villagers and went to our place.
"Thank God you guys are safe" Mr.Choi ran towards us. "What took you guys too long?" Linah screamed at us. "Oppa are you okay? Where you went? I'm so worried about you" Eunji lean on Baekhyun. But he pushed her away. Mercy giggles by his reaction.

"I'm happy that everyone is safe. Let's go back to Seoul" Mr.Choi announced. "Because of you guys we didn't enjoyed" Linah glared and went inside her Tent.

We packed our things and headed back to Seoul.

---------------------------------------------------

I managed to update another Chapter. I hope you like it. Please vote while you reading. Your one vote and Comment make me strong.

Thank you guys..
I love you lot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.4K 105
❛❛A story where Seungcheol, Jun, and Wonwoo made a bet, a bet that would never be forgotten❜❜ [SVT OTP REQUESTED #2] 🏆;; #14 in Short Story
124M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...
24.5K 1.6K 33
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
6.6K 421 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...