~ Our Story ~ (In those 19 y...

By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Harry's having a hard time after losing loads of friends in the Battle of Hogwarts. Luckily he has a group of... More

An A/N
Our Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AN IMPORTANT A/N and part of a chapter (PLEASE READ!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SNAPE ✌️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A little notice :(
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Very important for the storyline! Please read!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 5

4.4K 100 44
By LilyyLunaaPotterr

Chapter 5: Teddy!

"HARRYYY!" Ginny screams from her bedroom, now sprinting down the stairs.

Ginny and I both open the door to see Teddy and Andromeda with all Teddy's stuff.

"Awhh he is sooo cute," Ginny cries, welcoming Andromeda inside.

She was about to take him from Andromeda until she realises I'm still here too.

"Harry, you take him, he is your Godson," Ginny says quietly to me. My eyes are swelling with tears because, as Andromeda had said a week ago, Teddy really looks like Remus and Tonks.

"He is such a wonderful boy, he is even cuter than the picture Remus showed me. No Ginny, you take him, I'll probably drop him," I say, but Ginny shakes her head so I have to take him.

Ginny takes Teddy's stuff from Andromeda and offers her something to drink. She makes a cup of tea for us and for herself while I make Teddy a bottle of milk. When the tea and milk are ready, I tell Ginny that she can feed him but she tells me that I should be the one to. First Andromeda explains how to feed Teddy so I can do that first. When I finally have Teddy all settled Andromeda starts to explain other things about Teddy's behaviour and his eating habits and well, all the things we should know about baby's and Teddy.

"Well, is there anything more you would like to know?" Andromeda asks as she finishes telling us what she wanted to tell us.

"Well, yes, would you like having Teddy over like once in two or three weeks?" I ask, seeing Teddy is still her grandson.

"If you wouldn't mind," Andromeda says with tears in her eyes.

"Of course not! Teddy is, of course still your grandson," Ginny replies as if she's reading my mind again.

Andromeda stays for a little while until she realises that she still had to go somewhere. Ginny, Teddy and I say our goodbyes and Andromeda leaves after giving Teddy one more kiss on his head.

Everything goes well until Teddy starts to cry, Ginny starts to panic but I try to stay calm and see if his nappy needs to be cleaned. As that it the case, I lie him down for me to clean his nappy, as Andromeda had showed him.

"Well Teddybear, let's have a look, do you need a clean nappy?" I ask the boy, joking.

Teddy starts laughing as I start blowing raspberries on his bare tummy. It takes me about ten minutes to cope with: A crying Teddy, trying to put on the nappy, cleaning Teddy's bum and a laughing Ginny.

"Well, it took some time but I finally got Teddy a clean nappy," I say proudly, as if I had defeated Voldemort for the third time.

Ginny can't stop laughing, still thinking about the funny sight she had just seen.

"Well, you can try it next time," I say, half-joking half-annoyed.

Just as Ginny was about to give me a kiss, Mrs Weasley comes rushing down the stairs. She has clearly forgotten that Teddy would come. Apparently, now he's done with the crying, Teddy wants some more attention so started gurgling.

"What was that?" Mrs Weasley asks, still not aware of the presence of Teddy.

"Teddy," Ginny says simply.

"Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten," Molly exclaims, rushing to the cot.

*

30th of July

Ginny's POV:

I wake up quite early because I want to start with a few preparations for Harry's birthday tomorrow but I have a feeling that he will wake up early tomorrow so I had agreed with Hermione and Mum to start the morning before Harry's birthday.

"Mum, I know Harry didn't want a big birthday but I do think we should spoil him a little because he is turning 18 and he does deserve it. Are we going to celebrate it in the big tent just like Bill and Fleur's wedding?" I asked Mum, kind of forgetting that Hermione is still there.

"Of course, I have already sent all the invitations but I was wondering if I should send Dudley and his mum one," Hermione replies instead of Mum.

"I think we should," Mum answers.

When we finally agree about the party, Hermione and I set of to Diagon Alley to buy presents and balloons and banners and all those kind of things.

"What should I get Harry? He is fine with everything cause he actually doesn't want anything but I want to buy him something special." I say, desperately wanting to buy my boyfriend something special.

"I don't actually know, I think I'm going to buy him 'The True Life Of Albus Dumbledore' by Elphias Doge. I heard Harry telling Ron about talking to Elphias at Bill and Fleur's wedding and when I saw he'd been writing it and published it not even a month ago, I thought Harry ought to read that to compensate the lies in Rita's nonsense book ,"Hermione answers.

"I think I know what to get him but I is going to be really really hard to get and it might be a bit expensive, I'll talk to Mum and Dad about it and I might come back later," I say, having an amazing idea.

We return back to the Burrow seeing that only Dad has awoken since we left. For the first time I don't mind because this way I have more time to spend on the preparations for Harry's birthday.

Hermione and I wait until Bill and Fleur arrive to help with the preparations and the plan. When Bill and Fleur finally arrive they talk about how we would be keeping everything hidden.

"No Ginny, not there but here," Mum exclaims, pointing above the fireplace.

That is how we continued on, Mum and I correcting everyone.

"Mum, can I talk to you about the present I want to buy for Harry?" I ask after pinning the banner to the wall.

"Of course darling," Mum answers.

"Well, I would like to... psssttts and psstttt." I whisper, not wanting anyone but Mum to hear.

"That is a wonderful present but it is quite expensive isn't it and it would be very hard to get," Mum answers, just as I had in Diagon Alley.

"We'll see what we can do," Mum smiles as Dad makes his way to where we are.

After telling Dad about my idea, he seems to be thinking about it.

"Molly, we can go to Diagon Alley now and see what we can do with Ginny's idea. Ginny and Hermione can carry on without you," Dad suggests after a while.

"Okay, good luck girls but don't do to much otherwise it'll be hard to conceal," Mum says before disappearing into green smoke. Dad does the same.

"Hermione, shall we bake the cake tomorrow or this evening?" I ask my friend, breaking the silence.

"We can do it tonight, we can put a spell on it to stay warm and fresh. Then you can help to because of our plan for tomorrow morning," Hermione says, staring at the clock.

Just as we've finished cleaning everything, Harry comes walking down the stairs.

"Morning," I greet, trying not to look to mischievous.

"Good morning Ginny, and you Hermione," Harry says with a smile on his face.

Hermione walks outside, wanting Ron to wake up too.

When Hermione's outside, I give Harry a kiss.

"Had a good sleep?" we both ask at the same time, laughing.

"Hello Harry, I didn't see you there," Bill says, walking inside with Fleur behind him.

" 'Ello 'Arry, 'ow are you," Fleur asks, placing a kiss on each cheek.

"I'm fine thank you Fleur, and you?" Harry asks politely.

"O well, I am fine too, zank you," she answers laughing, looking at Bill but he shakes his head.

"Shall I make you breakfast?" I ask my boyfriend.

"If you want to, but I can make it too," Harry answers.

"No, you go and play with Teddy, I've already fed him so you don't need to do that," I say, already in the kitchen.

"You are wonderful," Harry says, giving me a hug from behind.

I smile, gladly knowing someone does appreciate things I do.

"Where's my little Teddybear?" Harry asks, walking to Teddy's cot.

Teddy giggles and is trying to hide under his toys.

"Here he is," Harry exclaims, picking Teddy up.

After ten minutes I call Harry to tell him that his breakfast is ready. Harry takes Teddy along and gives him to me.

"I thought you might want to hold him," Harry smiles and sits down.

There are moments when I wonder how I got such a brilliant boyfriend. Now is one of those moments.

"This is lovely, Ginny, truly," Harry says, enjoying his breakfast.

No one shows one sign about what we had discussed in the morning throughout the day, Mum and Dad had told Harry that they went to friends so Harry wouldn't get suspicious.

Nobody really talks during dinner either, probably too scared to speak about tomorrow by accident. When we finish dinner lots of us decided to go upstairs, not wanting to talk to Harry.

I can see Harry getting a little annoyed but the frown on his face makes him look like he's wondering why everyone is acting so strange but he eventually decides to go to bed to and not to make a big fuss about it.

{{edited}}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 780 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
130 16 1
"Christmas was my favourite time of the year, but it was also the hardest. I thought about Dad constantly, and how much I ached for him to be with us...
4.1K 111 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
289K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...