Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

21.She is in Pain

3.2K 132 19
By SeoulkoreaExo

Baekhyun P.O.V

She won't leave Korea right? She said that because she was angry with us. I'm still afraid that she may leave us.

"Baekhyun-ah" Lay pats my back, "You look pale. Are you okay?". I nodded and continued to play.

"You might get sick if you practice without taking break" Kyungsoo tried to stop me. But I didn't listen.

Suho took the ball from me, "That's enough. The Match will be in two days. If you get sick you can't play. Just go home and take rest"

"He is right Baek. If you get sick, we may loss a player" Kris said.

I weekly nodded and went home. I'm lying on the bed, looking at ceiling. 'What if we loss the Match? What if she leaves? No no. Mercy can't leave. She said even if we win the Match, she will leave the School'

"Even if you win, I won't attend this school from next week. Because I hate you guys"

"If you still annoy me, I'll just go back to India"

I have to do something. I got up and started walk to her home. When I reached the Park, I just remember I don't know her address or Phone number.

I sighed and Sat on the bench. I saw many kids were playing with their Omma. I remembered the last time I went park with my Omma. I shook my head, 'No Baekhyun. She left you for the money. She abandoned you, So you can't think about her'

I was just sitting there, hoping for Mercy to come here. I know this is stupid. I started to speak to her in my mind, 'Mercy I want to talk to you. Please come here'. I hope my telepathy will work.

I started to think the time when I first met her in the class. She was one of the strong girl I've met in my whole life. Mercy is not like other girls who will fall for any of us. From the beginning she hates us. It's really weird, most of the girls will die to just talk to us. But she was annoyed by talking to us.

When I made a red mark on her wrist. That is the first time I felt bad for a girl. She is really something. When she came to Exo-Claws house I secretly watched her every moves. Her cooking taste extremely good. I wish to have it daily.

She looks so cute while watched 'Miracles in cell no.7'. Her expression makes me not to avert my gaze from her. When she cried, I had a urge to wipe it. But I didn't. Instead of I just admired her expression.

Whenever I'm alone in my room, I just think about her and smile like an idiot. Still Now I don't know the reason why I'm always think about her.

(A/N: Are you started to like her?

Baek: Like her? No no.

A/N: Are you sure?

Baek: Yeah. I'm sure. Now go away. Mercy may come here at anytime. )

It's almost three hours I'm waiting for her. Still I hope Mercy will come here.

I feel so dizzy. I hugged my knees. Suddenly I felt someone presence. I looked up to see Mercy standing in front of me. I stood and hugged her tightly.

"I know you will come for me.I'm Sorry" with that weekly I fell on her.

Mercy P.O.V

"Baekhyun are you ok?" I made him sit on the bench. I sat next to him. I touched his forehead, "You have a fever. If you stay long here, it may get worse"

He took my hand from his forehead, "Are you really going to leave?" he asked me weekly.

"This is the not the right time to talking about that. Get up. I'll take you to my home." We both got up. I put his hands around my shoulder and helped him to walk.

When we reached home at the gate, he stopped. "Why you stop? Let's get in" I voluntarily made him to enter the house. I don't know why he hesitating to enter in the house.

"Mercy you came- Omo is that Baekhyun what happen to him?" She rushed towards us.

"Omma he have a fever" I told her. She made Baekhyun to sit on the couch.

"Omma?" Baekhyun was shocked. Okay, now I was confused. How Omma know him? And why he was shocked?

"Baekhyun-ah you look pale, I'll get you some pills. Just wait here" with that she went. I gave him a glass of water.

"Did you call her Omma?" he gave me a confused look. "Yeah. You heard me" I sat next to him. He was still staring at me. I gave him a 'What' look.

"What is he doing here?" I immediately stood when I heard Suho voice.

I closed my mouth when the reality hit me. Baekhyun saw me in Suho's house and He heard me calling his mother as Omma. Now he know who I'm. I looked both Baekhyun and Suho.

I'm so stupid. Why I bought him here. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

Suho walked towards me. "I asked you What he is doing in our house?"

"You live with him? You M-married him?"

Baekhyun P.O.V

As far I remember this is Suho's house and she's calling Mrs.Kim as 'Omma'. I'm so shocked and confused.

"What is he doing here?" I looked up to see Suho. He went to Mercy, "I asked you What he is doing in our house?"

"You live with him? You M-married him?" I asked Mercy. Suddenly they both burst into laughter.

"No. We are not married" she said while holding her stomach. "Then why you live with him? And why did you call Mrs.Kim as Omma?" I really need an answer now. She was tensed because of my question.

"B-because i-I-" she was cut of by Mrs.Kim. "We adopted her. Mercy is my daughter so she called me Omma. That's the reason she lives with Suho"

'Mercy is adopted by them. Why Suho didn't tell anyone about his adopted sister' I looked at Mercy. 'Why she never mentioned about this? Then why she said to her friend to take care of her Mom and Brother. Which means she is not an orphan. By chance Her mother abandoned her? By these times she had gone through a lot. All these days she is in Pain. But still she is smiling'

Mrs.Kim handed me porridge And pills. "I met him in the park. He is sick. I don't know where to take him. So I thought of bring him here" Mercy said to Suho.

I ate the porridge after that I took the pills. After seeing Mercy I feel better.

"You can stay here tonight. If you need anything, you can call anyone of us" Mrs.Kim said to me and went to her room.

"Come Baekhyun I'll take you to guest room" Mercy said to me. She took me upstairs, Suho followed us. He was quite, he didn't spoke a word.

"This is our guest room. You can take rest here. My room is across yours. You can call me if you want anything" She said to me.

I lay on the bed and nodded."No. You can call me if you need anything" Suho almost orders me.
I need to apologize to her before I sleep. "Mercy I need to talk to you alone" I emphasize the last word.

"What do you want to talk with her alone?" Suho crossed his hands.

"Why you want know?"

"Because she is my Sister. I can't leave her alone with a guy" Mercy jaw dropped by Suho words.

"Your sister? But you didn't treat her as your sister Suho. When she humiliated in front of others, you didn't even care for her"

"Don't talk like you know everything" with that he went out.

"He said that I'm his sister" Mercy giggled and Sat next to me. I poke her cheeks, "Yah! Are you stupid? Why you didn't tell anyone that you are his adoptive sister"

"If I tell you what you guys going to do? You will get an another reason to fight with each other. Besides I don't like him to get a bad name because of me"

"Are you crazy? Who will think bad about that?"

"You guys will think. You will make fun of him. Which I won't allow"

"So can you tell me how it happened"

She gave me a glare "why should I?"

"Because I need to know about you. I need know about your life" 'I need to know why I feel pain in my heart whenever you get hurt'

"Woah! Why should I tell about my life to you? It's not that we are friends" She tried to get up. But I pulled her back.

"If you not tell me, then tomorrow Morning Suho will be the hot topic in school" her eyes widend.

"You must be kidding"

"Try me" I sat on the bed. She shook her head, "I thought you were sick"

"It's got cured when I saw you" she gave me disgusting look. "Now tell me or else I'll tell to everyone" I took my phone. She stopped me, "Okay, I'll tell you"

"I need to know who is Jack, what happened between you two? And how you came to this family?"

"J-Jack? W-what you want to k-know about h-him?"

"Everything which happened in your life. Whoever crossed in your life I need to know everything"

She sighed and started to tell about her life.

Half an Hour Later

"What? Luhan know that you are Suho's sister?" She noded.

I can't believe she told everything to him.

"Whatever happens it's all in the past. No one will hurt you. So don't transfer"

"I'm Sorry Baekhyun. I already decided" she looked at the ground.

"Is it because of me? I'm sorry" I tried to change her mind.

She sighed, "It has nothing to do with you. Just sleep" she got up. I held her wrist and pulled her. She lost her balance fell on top of me.

Our face is so close. Our eyes met together. I never know she has a beautiful eyes. "Please don't leave"

She tried to get up. But I hugged her tightly. "B-Baekhyun what y-you d-doing? Leave me"

"No. Stay here till I sleep" I make her shift next to me. I hold her hand, "I'm sorry for hurting you Mercy. Please don't leave the School"

She looked deep into my eyes, "Shh.. You're sick. Sleep now. We can talk later" Mercy covered me with the blanket.

I closed my eyes. Slowly I drifted into sleep.

Author P.O.V

Next day morning Baekayun felt someone hugging his waist. He knows who is that, he smiled and slowly opened his eyes. He shocked to see the person's face so close to him. Both of them opened their eyes at the same time. They were shocked to see the closeness.

"Ahhhhhhh" both of them yelled together. Suddenly the door opened, "What happen?"

"What is he doing here Mercy?" Baekhyun pointed towards the Suho. He pushed him from the bed. Suho fell on his butt.

"What do you think? I'll let both of you to sleep on the same bed?" Suho stood up while rubbing his back.

Baekhyun ruffled his hair. He looked at Mercy for the explanation, "After you slept he came to the room. He was totally angry that I'm sleeping next you. I asked him to lay next to you. He ignored me. I threatened him if he not accompany you, then I won't leave you. Instantly he agreed"

Baekhyun glared at Suho. "What? I don't trust you?" Suho shrugs.

"It's not that we are in relationship. So don't over react" Baekhyun said.

Mercy started to laugh while seeing her phone. "Why are laughing like a stupid?" Suho yawned.

Mercy showed them a picture. Both of their eyes were widened in shock,

Flashback

When Mercy woke up she came to guest room to check on Baekhyun temperature. But what she saw made her to run to her room, and came with her phone. She took a photo of them.

Baekhyun and Suho cuddling each other. Suho wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's waist. And Baekhyun's chin rested on Suho head.

"You guys are so cute. May be I should ship both of you. Shall we select a name?" She thought for a second, "BaekSu? Or SuHyun?"

"Yah! Stop it" Baekhyun stood up.

"Mercy delete that photo now" Suho took step towards her.

Mercy shook her head and started to run. They both chased her. They reached downstairs, Mercy ran all over the house. Omma and Appa were confused.

"Baekhyun-ah you shouldn't run like that. You have a fever remember" Mrs.Kim tried to stop him. he stopped running and said, "I'm ok Mrs.Kim"

"Why you guys chasing my daughter?" Mr.Kim came in between Mercy and the Boys.

"Appa tell her to delete that photo" Suho panted.

"What photo?" Mercy showed him a picture of them. Mrs.Kim joined them, "Omo! They are so cute"

Baekhyun face palmed, "Like mother, like Daughter"

"Okay enough. You both get ready for school. Mercy you come to kitchen with me" Mrs.Kim told them.

"Suho you can give your spare uniform to Baekhyun" Mr.Kim told to Suho. They both went upstairs.

While going to Suho room Baekhyun saw a room which was slightly opened, he stopped and tried to enter the room. Suho blocked his way, "What are you doing? You can't go there"

Baekhyun was surprised by Suho reaction. He become curious about that room, so he pushed him and entered to the room.

Mercy P.O.V

Omma made a Porridge for Baekhyun. After an hour later they both came down and ate the breakfast silently. After that we went to the school separately.

I told Hana and Myungsoo that Baekhyun know everything about me.

"See he didn't care about that. If others get to know, they will accept that Mercy" Myungsoo tried to convince me.

"I'm scared Myungsoo" I started to cry. Hana Hugged me. Myungsoo angrily went to the class.

Today I ignored everyone. Sehun tried to talk to me. I pretend didn't listen to him. Linah met me at the Library and warned me to leave soon.

Next Day

Appa got an transfer application for my next school. Today will be the last day of my school. Asusual class started. Hana was sobbing throughout the day. Myungsoo was still angry at me. But he agreed to come with us to Amusement Park tomorrow. I went to Library to take a last look. I'm really going to miss this place.

Atlast I went to School garden and lay on the grass.

I felt someone lay next to me. I turned to see Luhan, "I didn't came here to stop you from leaving. Atleast can you come tomorrow to see our Match?"

His eyes were shining like a moon. I can see he is hoping that I'll say yes. I stood, "Sorry, I can't" I started to walk.

Suddenly he back hugged me, "Mercy please. We will wait for you. Please come for the last time"

I was biting my lips to control my tears. I unwrapped his arm from me and left him alone. I heard him saying,

"I'll wait for you"

------------------------------------------------------

Do you like it? What you guys think about the 'Mysterious room'.

I love you all for spending time to read my story.

Keep reading and keep voting.

Thank you :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 118 1
Makulit, Maingay, Sweet, Matalino, Friendly ganyan ilarawan ni Kiarra Kiyota ang ugali nya... Ano kayang mangyayare kung magtagpo ang landas nila ni...
3.2M 159K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...
6.6K 423 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...