Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
15.Knowing them Part-1
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

16. Worst Nightmare?

2.9K 114 1
By SeoulkoreaExo

Mercy P.O.V

I got ready for the school and had my breakfast. I waited near Suho's car, I hope he will drop me at the school. Few minutes later Suho came. I smiled brightly. Asusual He ignored me and drove his car. I frowned, I called the driver. He dropped me at the school.

The boys is practicing in the field. Asusual I'm watching them. Kai waved his hands to me. I waved back. Suddenly the boys started to fight. I ran towards them. "Stop, stop. What you guys doing?" I shout at them.

Kyungsoo grabbed my shoulder, which cause me turn to him. "What are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?" I was confused by his question.

"Why you went to Exo-Wings house?" Kris glared at me.

"To get along with them. To know more about them"

"How can you go there?" Baekhyun shouted at me.

"Don't you dare to shout at her like that" Tao pushed him from me. Beakhyun got angry and hit him on the face.

I went to Tao. "Are you ok?" He nodded. I turned to Baekhyun, "Yah! Baekhyun are you gone crazy?"

"Now what? you decided to join their group? That's good. Go have fun with them" He shouted at me.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed, "Listen Baekhyun, It's true I went to their house. I had fun and also I got to know more about them. It doesn't mean that I choose to join their group. From the beginning I said it clearly to everyone, that I don't like to join any of your group" I throw my hands in the hair.

"Then this weekend hang out with us" Chen spoke.

"That's a good idea. You can get to know about us too" Xiumin joined him.

"What you guys thinking about me? Am I toy to you guys?" I asked them in a disbelief.

"Mercy I think they are right" I turned to Lay. "What? If you hang out with them you will get to know about them. It will be easy for you"

I thought for a second about what Lay said. May be I should give it a try. "Ok. I agree" I said. Exo-Claws smiled except Baekhyun.

"What I won't send her there" Suho Shook his head.

"What you mean by 'I won't send her there'?" Kris crossed his arm.

'Oh no.' Before Suho opened his mouth, "Don't worry about me Suho. You are not my brother to tell me what I should do. I can take care of myself" I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

Luhan giggled at Suho. Suho glared at him. "I'm happy you decided to come" Sehun put his arm around me.

"Oppa are you going somewhere?" We turned to see the person. I closed my mouth immediately.

There is a Girl who wearing a cheerleader costume with 4 other girls. Their skirt were too short. She had a 10 tons of make up in her face. Another clown like Eunji.

"Why she wearing that dress?" I whispered to Sehun. He shrugs.

"Oppa answer me" She cling onto Baekhyun arm. But he pushed her away. I chuckled by her expression.

"Yah! Who are you? What are you doing here?" She yelled and pointed her fingers to me.

Her friend whispered something in her ear. She came towards me, "So you are the One who insulted my Oppas. Don't you dare to come near to them. Or else I don't know what I'll do to you". I gulped. She is too scary. By the way who is she? I didn't see her before in school.

Kyungsoo step in between us, "Don't you dare to speak like that to her".

"But Oppa she is the reason why you guys are with them" She pointed towards Exo-Wings. I saw Luhan and Kai clenched their fist.

"Linah that is none of your business. Now go away" Kris was really annoyed by her.

"I'll leave now" She glared at me before leaving the Field with her friends.

"Don't worry Mercy she is another Annoying president like Eunji" Chen said to me. I stunned in my place. 'President like Eunji? Then she is Exo-Claws Fan club President Linah. Is she my Worst Nightmare?'

"Your worst nightmare?" Chanyeol raised his eye brows.

I closed my mouth, "Did I speak that aloud?" Others nodded. I slapped my head.

"Enough of drama. Now go and sit there. We have to continue our practice" Baekhyun took the ball in his hand.

Others joined him. I went to Sat on the bench. Already I have lots of problems. Now Linah added in my list. I don't know what will happen next.

After the practice we went to Canteen to eat lunch. I sat with Myungsoo and Hana.

"Mercy you know one thing, Linah came to School from her Vacation" Hana said and I choke my food. Myungsoo pats my head, "Here drink water". I drank the water in one gulp. "Are you ok?" She asks me. I nodded.

"Mercy I already-" Myungsoo words cut by seeing a person behind me. When I turned to see the person, some hot liquid fell on my right hand.

"Ahhhhh" It's a hot soup.

"Linah why did you do that?" Myungsoo stood from his seat. Hana tried to wipe it with tissue.

"Oops. Sorry" She made a fake sad face. "Linah this is too much" Hana went near her. "Hana stop" I tried to calm her. "How she can do that" Now Myungsoo shouted. Whole canteen is watching us.

"Oh please stop it. It's really annoying me. It's just a soup Myungsoo. Don't overreact for nothing. She is trying to grab your attention dude. Don't fall for it" She said while looking at me.

"Mercy is not like you Linah. For your kind information she already have everyone attention" Hana said while looking back. I saw Exo-Claws coming towards us. 'I don't know how they will react'

"What happened here?" Kris asked us.

"Oppa they are reacting for nothing" Linah cling onto his arm. 'Here we go Linah clinging mode on'

"Reacting for nothing? How can you say like that?" Hana shouted.

"It's ok Hana. I'm ok. It's just an accident" I tried to convince her. "Accident? Mercy if anyone hurts you, how can you say it's an accident? Look at your hands" Myungsoo took my hand. It's marked red.

"Mercy what happened to your hand?" Xiumin came to me.

"Ask that to your fan club President. She is the one who poured hot soup on her hand" Hana glared at Linah.

"No Oppa she is lying. I won't do something like that" She showed her puppy eyes.

"Eww, please don't do that. I wanna puke" Chen covered his mouth.

The whole canteen laughed at his statement. Kyungsoo came to me, "Come let's get to Nurse office" I nod. We went to nurse office. Myungsoo applied ointment in my hand. I bit my lips to control the pain. Until Hana wiped my tears, I don't know that I was crying. She hugged me, "Don't hid the pain. Let it go".

"That Linah is such a brat. Don't worry about her. She won't come near you" Xiumin pats my head. I smiled at him.

"I'm really looking forward to the weekend" Sehun danced in the room.

"For what?" Myungsoo asks him. He said what happened earlier. "Mercy you agreed?" He asks me. I nodded. He face palmed.

"This is the second time we are coming to nurse office because of a girl" Baekhyun shook his head.

"Any way who told you to come here?" I got down from the bed. "I didn't come for you. My friends came here, so I followed them" He stood from his seat.

"Then why can't you just shut your mouth" I crossed my arm. "Why can't you shut your mouth? Aish! Girls are annoying. Tsk. Tsk" He mocked at me. How dare he. I kicked his leg.

"Ouch" he rubbed his leg. "Yah! How can you kick me?"

"Like this" I kicked him again. "Yah!" before he could do something Kris and Kyungsoo stopped him.

"Why are you holding me? She is the one kicked me" he whined like a kid. I stick my tongue out.

"It's really fun to watch their fights" Sehun giggled. Baekhyun smack his head. "Let's go guys. It's time for our class" Hana said to us. We went to our class.

"Mercy are you ok?" Luhan ran towards me when I step inside the class. The others joined him. "Yeah. I'm fine" I smiled. "Noona, is it paining?" Kai Sat near me.

"Noona? Mercy are you Noona for me too?" Sehun shook my shoulder. "If I older than Kai, then I'm older than you too. So, Yes I'm your Noona" I grinned. "Sehun is my Dongsaeng".

"No no no" he shook his head. "I don't want to be your Dongsaeng" he ran away from us. We all laughed at him. "He is still a kid" Kris sighed. "I can see that" I chuckled.

"I'm glad you ok" Suho said. I looked at him. 'When are you going to tell everyone that I'm your adopted Sister' I said In my mind.

Soon teacher came to class. We all seated in our place. When I tried to write my notes, my hand hurts. Hana said she will help me with the notes.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I rubbed my leg. It's still paining. That girl is really strong. I looked at her. She is struggling to write notes. That must be pain a lot. Linah is a stupid and also spoiled brat. She will do anything to Mercy to get rid of her. Why I'm worrying about her. It's not my Problem.

After the school we practiced soccer. There is also senior boys in the field. When I went to take my bag, I heard a boy talking about Mercy.

I went closely to them to hear what they're talking about her. "Bro, she is alone. May be now you can ask her out" Min Woo told to his friend Shi Hoo. "Yeah. I think this is a correct time to ask her" He stood. Before he could reach her, i ran towards her.

"Yah! you go to your home" I said while panting. She blinked at me. "Baekhyun why are you sending her?" Xiumin asked me. Not now Xiumin, I have to make up some lie. I thought for a second, "She is hurted. Can't you see?" I showed her hand to him.

"Mercy, you go home. Call your driver to pick you" Suho said to her. She nodded. Few minutes later, Her driver came to pick her. When she disappear from my sight, i let my breath out. Still now i didn't know that i hold it in.

I turned to see a disappointment look in Shi Hoo face. I pats myself for sending her home. Ah wait. Why did i do that? May be she already heart broken. That's her problem. Not mine. 'Aish! i ruffled my hair. Mercy. she really Annoys me. Sehun whined for sending her home. I smacked at his head. He pouted and joined the game. I should stay away from her.

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 118 1
Makulit, Maingay, Sweet, Matalino, Friendly ganyan ilarawan ni Kiarra Kiyota ang ugali nya... Ano kayang mangyayare kung magtagpo ang landas nila ni...
5.4K 250 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
135M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
73.5K 2.4K 105
โ›โ›A story where Seungcheol, Jun, and Wonwoo made a bet, a bet that would never be forgottenโœโœ [SVT OTP REQUESTED #2] ๐Ÿ†;; #14 in Short Story