Can I Trust You? ( EXO Fan Fi...

By SeoulkoreaExo

This is a story about a girl who afraid to fall in love again after that incident. So her mom decided to send... More

1.Broke My Heart with Trust
2.Shocking News
3.Welcome to Korea!
4.Unwelcomed Guest
5.Exo: Claws and Wings
6.Choice is Mine
7.It's just a beginning
8.Fan Girls Problem
9.Weekend Outing
10. Truth be told
11. Promise
12.Punishment
13.Dealing
14.Reminiscing the past
16. Worst Nightmare?
17. Knowing them Part2
18.The Fight
19. The Decision
20.I'm Sorry
21.She is in Pain
22. The Match and the Confession
Happy Birthday Chen
23.He What?
24. Jealous
25. Kris Birthday
26.Exam
Happy Birthday Kris
27. I Don't Care
28. A Day with Family
29. New Couple
30. The Trip
31. Unexpected Incident
Thank You
Happy Birthday Happy Virus
32.Sleeping Beauty
33. The Village
34.The Kiss
35. Christmas Gift
36. Her First Day In School
37. She is so stubborn
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
38.Preparation
39.She is so Dumb
40. Founder's Day -1
41. Founder's Day-2
42. Finding Her
43. Betrayed
44. Once Again
45. Start Over
46. I want to know
47. Uncomfortable
48. Out of all People?
49. Like him?
50. Friend
51. Confused with feelings
52. Happy Birthday Baekhyun
Hello Everyone!!
53. Teasing them
54. Confession
55. Jane Watch out!
Thank You!!
56. Chrysanthemums
57. Stick together
58. Another Note
Question Time!
59. Trapped
60. Revelation
Hello Everyone!
61. Graduation Day
62. I Love You
63. I can trust them.
New Book!!

15.Knowing them Part-1

3K 127 21
By SeoulkoreaExo

Mercy P.O.V

I was really exhausted in last week because of those jerks. Today is Saturday so I'm enjoying it peacefully. No School no jerks. These boys are really annoying me. Two days before Kai and Chen got into a silly argument who annoys me most. Exo-Wings or Exo-Claws? I feel like rip their head from their body like Twilight Bella. I giggled at imagining the scene.

My thoughts were interrupt by the knock on the door. I know it will be Omma or Our Maid. When I opened the door I was shocked to see the person.

"Get ready soon and meet me down" Suho said with blank expression. I didn't respond. I was too shock to see him here. This is first time he came to my room to talk to me.

"Yah! Are you sleeping with your eyes open?" he poked my cheeks. I shook my head. "Good, now get ready. I don't like to be waiting" He said before leaving.

I quickly changed my dress into Jeans and top. I comb my hair into pony tail. I took my bag, when I reached the door I saw my song book on the table. I take and kept it in my bag. I have no idea why I'm taking that with me.

When I came down I saw him sitting on the couch. Omma is in kitchen. I went to her kissed on cheeks said bye to her and went with Suho.

I was really happy that I'm riding a car with Suho. I was dancing in my mind. Wait. Where we going?

"Um.. Anna(Big Brother) where we going now?" he didn't answer me. He just focused on driving. I'm still waiting for an answer. But he doesn't seem to notice. What more than I expect from my Mr.Arrogant so called brother.

I just thought to enjoy the view outside. Half an hour later Suho stopped the car in front of Mansion. It is same as Our house. We both got down from the car. But what are we doing here?

"This is Exo-Wings house. Most of the time we used to spend our time here. This is like our second Home" he explained.

This must very important place to them. "Why you take me here?"

"To hang out with us" he simply said.

I gave him a question look. "It's obvious that you are struggling during practice session. If you spend time with us, it will be easy for you to be with us"

"Woah! You care for me" I jumped in my place.

"Stop it. Who said I care for you? If you transfer from school, Omma Appa will kill me with lot of questions. I'm doing this for myself"

I frowned. I know he will never care for me. I don't know how boys will react after seeing me in their house. Suho opened the door and entered the house. I followed him, when I see the scene in front of me I screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

Quickly Suho covered my eyes.

"What the hell is happening?" he shout at them.

Luhan is laying on the top of Chanyeol in the couch. They both are shirtless. Most important both are panting heavily. Kai, Lay, Tao standing next to them.

Luhan P.O.V

Except Suho we all gathered in a Exo-Wings house. Tao and Kai playing video games in the Living room and making huge noice.

"Yah! You guys go and play in the game room" I really annoyed with their noices.

"We are comfortable here. Yah! Kai don't cheat" Tao pushed him.

"These two, Aish" I ruffled my hair. "Why are you making those face? If you want you can join them" Chanyeol Sat next to me.

"Video game is only for kids"

Those 3 turned to me. "What? only for kids? Luhan just admit you can't play" Lay came from the kitchen.

That's true, but I'm not willing to admit. "Who said I can't play? I know to play. I'm just not interested" I hope they believe me.

"Oh really, then let's play a game. Whoever loses they have to remove their shirts" Kai said to me.

What? I'm not good at games. If I don't agree they'll mock at me. Luhan it's all happening because you won't close your mouth.

"Hello? Are your scared?" Chanyeol waved his hand in front of me.

"Ok I'll play" I mentally slapped myself for agreeing.

"Then it will be a partner game. Me and Kai vs Chanyeol and Luhan. Lay will be audience. Okay?" Tao made a decision.

We agreed. I'm happy they decided to play with partners. Chanyeol good at games. I'm secretly wishing we should won.

The game started, Chanyeol was pretty good. But Kai and Tao was too good. I'm struggling to play. "Luhan don't go there or you'll lose" Lay shouted.

"Don't mind him. He is distracting you. Go that way" Chanyeol whispered to me. I nodded. After all he is my partner. I did what he told. Guess what I lose the game.

"Yessssss" Tao and Kai high fived each other. "We know you'll lose. Now both of you remove your shirts" Kai said.

I was hopeless. We both removed our shirts. "Luhan I warned you to not to do that" Lay sighs.

"But Chanyeol-" I saw mischievous smile in Chanyeol face. He winked at Kai.

"You Traitor. Just better run for your life" I started to chase him. He run all over the house.

"Luhan catch him" others started to cheer me.

when I was about to catch him, we both fell on the couch. I was on top of him. We both panting heavily because of running. At that time I heard,

"Ahhhhhhh"

I looked up and shocked to see Mercy here.

"What the hell is happening?" Suho shouted at us.

I looked down to see Chanyeol, I realized what position we are in. We both quickly got up. Our cheeks was red in embarrassment.

"Go wear your shirt now" Suho shouted again.

We both ran to our room. I wear a shirt. Wait. What is she doing here? I ran towards the Living room. Mercy is sitting on the couch. Kai and Tao glaring at her. Lay just standing blankly next to them.

"Suho, what's she doing here?" Chanyeol came from his room.

"To get along with us" He simply replied. "She need to know about us. If not it will be hard for her to manage us"

"Is it necessary?" Kai questioned back. Suho nodded. Tao went near her, "You're lucky to be here. Because you're the first girl who came to Exo-Wings house" Mercy gulped. "Stop it. You're scaring her" Lay pushed him away from her.

"Luhan, What you are thinking?" Suho asked me. "She can be here, I don't mind" I replied. Mercy grinned from ear to ear. May be she is excited to be with us.

"You can just do whatever you want. But don't disturb us" Chanyeol said to her. She nodded. She got up and went to Tao and Kai.

"What you guys are doing?" She asked them.

"Playing video games. It's a boy thing. You can't understand so don't come here" Kai make her to leave that place.

"Kai is bit harsh to her" Chanyeol whispered to me. I nodded. Me, Chanyeol, Suho watching the 'Hello Monster' in t.v. We heard guitar strumming sound from Music room.

"Lay can you stop that now. We are watching TV" Suho yelled. "Stop what? Cooking?" Lay came out from the kitchen. "If he not, then who?" Tao wondered. We all look at each other, "Mercy" we said in unison and rushed to the Music room.

Mercy P.O.V

So what if it is a boy thing? They can teach me how to play. I sighed, Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan watching Tv. Tao and Kai playing games. Lay is in the kitchen. Urgh! It's so annoying to be here. Why Suho bring me here?. I just started to roam around the housewith my bag. One room was catching my eyes. It's none other than the Music room.

I opened the door 'Woah!' My jaw dropped. It's full of instruments. I quickly went inside,took a guitar in my hand. I placed my bag on the table and took my music book out of it. Thank god i brought that with me. I chose my favourite song. It's been a long time I played a guitar. I started to play,

Frozen-Let it go

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back any more.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don't care what they're going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.

It's funny how some distance,
makes everything seem small.
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do,
to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, no rules for me.
I'm free!

Let it go, let it go.
I am one with the wind and sky.
Let it go, let it go.
You'll never see me cry.
Here I'll stand, and here I'll stay.
Let the storm rage on.

My power flurries through the air into the ground.
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back; the past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go.
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand, in the light of day.

Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway..

When I stoped and turned to see the boys at the door. 'Oh no! They are going to kill me for using their room' I kept the Guitar down, "I-I'm sorry for c-coming here" I stutter.

"You can play guitar?" Chanyeol asked me. I nodded.

"You can sing?" Luhan asked me. I nodded.

"You are amazing. Your voice is perfect" Tao praised me.

"Then why you didn't join the Music club?" Suho took a step towards me.

"Which music club should I join? Exo-Wings or Exo-Claws?" I questioned him back. He opened his mouth, but closed it.

I sighed, "Because of you guys I didn't join. Even I thought to join Dance club and Drama club" I pouted.

Out of Nowhere Tao pinched my cheeks, "Awwww~ you look too cute". I blinked at his sudden gesture.

"I have to admit you have a pretty skills" Luhan said and left the room.

"May be next time we can play together" Chanyeol said to me.

"Come let's go" Lay put his hands around me. We all went to the Living room.

"Wait. What is that smell" Luhan sniffed.

"Oh Shit" Lay ran towards the kitchen. We followed him. "Sorry guys I burnt the food" Lay frowned. "It's ok bro. We can order it" Suho pats his back. "So what can we order?"

"Bucket Chicken" Me and Kai said at the same time. "You too like chicken" He asked me. "I love chicken" I said with a huge grin.

"Hey! I got a partner" Kai and me jumped and hugged each other. "That's enough" Suho pulled us. "We order Pizza and Chicken" He orders the food.

Half an Hour later the food arrived. Kai and Me happily ate the chicken. Others gave us a weird look. But we ignored them.

"Guys shall we watch Movie?" Chanyeol suggested. We agreed. "Well, Mercy is our guest. So she can select the Movie" Tao handed me a CD box.

I checked the movies and selected Insidious 1. I showed them. "You got be kidding me. Are you going to watch that movie?" Suho grabbed the CD.

"Yes." I grabbed back. "Mercy choose any other movie" Tao said to me. I shook my head. I played the movie. I sat on the couch between Suho and Luhan. Chanyeol sat Next to Luhan. Others Sat on the floor.

The movie started. Whenever the ghost appear on the screen, Suho held my shoulder tightly. Tao scream like a little girl. Luhan closed his eyes. Chanyeol laughed loudly. Lay, I heard a snoring from him.

The movie finished. "I'll never watch those scary movies again" Suho wiped his sweat from forehead. "But we have to watch Part 2" I took out the CD. Tao snatch it from me. "No we are not watching it" I pouted.

"You are too cute" Luhan pinched my cheeks. My cheeks instantly become red. I rubbed my cheeks. What's with these guys pinching my cheeks. Am I what five?

"Umm.. It's getting late. Come Mercy let's go to home" Suho said me.

"Home?" Lay said. 'Oh no'. "Yeah. I picked up her from her home. Now it's my responsibility to drop her" Suho causally replied. I sighed in relief.

"Even though I hate you, I enjoyed you being here" Chanyeol said to me.

"I'm happy that I got a chicken Partner" Kai high-fived me.

"Just go safe" Luhan waved his hand.

I bid a goodbye to them and went with Suho. The car ride was silent. He stopped the car in front of our House. We both entered the house.

"Umm.. I hope you enjoyed today" He spokeed to me.

"Yes. It's all because of you. Thank you Anna" I hugged him. He patted my head. We pulled when we hear 'click' sound.

"Omma, why you took picture?" Suho pissed off by Omma. She took our pictures.

"My two children are having sweet moments. How I can miss that? Besides Mercy likes to collect memories. Look here the photo came out well" she showed us a picture.

"Woah! It's so cute" I really like it. I can feel the love and care from Suho's eyes in the picture.

"Whatever" he went to his room. I said good night to Omma and to my room. I took bath and changed into My Hello kitty pajamas. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I recalled what happened today.

The boys are jerks only by their behaviour. But in their heart they are still kids. They have another face that nobody knows. I'm happy that everything is ok.

Everything will be okay right?

------------------------------------------------------

"Anna" we refers to older brother.

Thank for reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.2K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...
6.6K 421 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
24.5K 1.6K 33
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
3.2M 159K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...