| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Happy Birthday Aurora

80 2 0
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Aurora's POV

Erwin commanded Neander through the city, and out the gates to arrive at Karanase land where a forest slept. Tree's tall as clouds coated in brown and green, bushes wide and stout like cotton candy to be scattered across the land like a checkerboard sprinkled in berries filled with poison. Rocks and boulders rested against one another like two pillows arching caves filled with wonder, but the most stunning image was the creatures that filled the empty space. Bucks, does, rabbits, squirrels, birds, badgers but there was no sign of the king of the forest...bears.

I rode behind Erwin, serving as a passenger throughout the whole trip admiring nature's beauty from colors to creatures, finding myself lost and mesmerized to glimpse at different sections of the forest, but I'm not the best for directions, and I noticed some similar landmarks since this wasn't my first glance.

"Erwin?" I called still finding my attention attracted to the woods, peeking along the forest to feel as though I was reading a children's book from all the life and energy burst into the atmosphere. "Was there a particular map to your parent's trail, or did you just want to roam the forest?"

Erwin remained silent, noticing his head was arched downward looking as though his spine was broken as his arms solid like rock geared the reins, encouraging a smile along my lips to see him so focused.

"I am using a map of our island, but to be frank ......I'm not entirely sure if we are on the correct path." he replied with a voice as steady as a bow holding an arrow, lifting his head from the map where he begins to pivot his gaze from right to left looking as though he was crossing the street.

I love this about him. He like's to manage and make sure everything is precise and perfect, but it's even cuter when he's concentrating.

My smile remains punctured along my lips pleased with his handsome behavior I wouldn't mind just riding at a moderate pace while scanning through different areas of the forest, until a different sense aroused my bloodstream.

A noise calming and soothing as hearing my husband's voice alleviated the room as blissful as the summer's wind, well knowing there was only one element that could perform such ease.

"Erwin! Do you hear that! I think it's water!" I called, feeling excitement explode in my bloodstream as spontaneous as confetti thrown in my face, boosting my smile from the sudden discovery.

Immediately I felt the bounces of Neander's abdomen slowly come to a halt like coming to the end of a street, muting all the noise possible to hear the sound vibrating through the forest confirming my theory of the most vital object known to man.

Water.

Erwin looked over his shoulder to expose half of his long face looking as though I was gazing into a crescent moon, but the most attractive image was to see his lips smear a smile filled with ease and delight as breathtaking as the morning sun.

"Good job Aurora." he complimented with a voice full of peace, lifting his lips higher to expose his teeth large like walnuts and straight like a ruler, staring at his handsome only flourished more delight to flutter in me.

Erwin bashed the reins against Neander's neck commanding him to start up.

Neander was prancing full of life and energy like a mole popping up and down in a hole causing beats to bash my legs as peacefully as feeling water splash along my skin. I felt the spring's breeze whisk along my face as pleasant as feeling lotion, brushing past along my neck and ears to tango with my locks since it felt as though fingers where combing out each strand, facilitating more happiness to rise in me to enjoy such a moment, while my eyes continued to admire the tree's and hills zooming past me as fast as a fly.

I wish I could do this every day......I love nature so much.

Within a few more blinks we had traveled toward an undiscovered area, shimmering in beauty and ease to bedazzle my veins with astonishment.

There rested in the forest stood a meadow. From the north, a river drizzled down the middle in a staggered angle like runny ice cream melting on a cone to funnel down into a creek circled around the ground like a pool. Rocks and boulders scattered around the edges of the river grey like a storm cloud though its flesh was slick and smooth as grease you could see your reflection. Trees overlapped one another like a pair of wings secluding the area from its length to provide privacy, but the most satisfying element was to hear the water constantly drain from the top to scrub against the rocks.

"Erwin!" I gasped in amazement, refusing to blink from the peace crafted in the scene only wishing it could be painted. "It's so beautiful." I replied forming a smile along my lips enchanted by nature.

"Indeed it is Aurora." Erwin replied as blissful as hearing water stream down a river, effortlessly skidding off Neander's abdomen as though he was on a slide, guiding Neander closer towards the meadow as though he was holding a torch. "In fact, this place reminds me of a dream.......a dream that felt so real, that I've been here before." he breathed as captivating as hearing a violin strung, pulling me in a daze to hear his handsome voice soothe to the area.

Neander's pranced at a moderate speed, feeling his torso shift up and down I thought I was sitting on a seesaw from his trots, while hearing my husband's footwork crutch the ground like crushing a potato chip, only finding more ease to elevate in me from this day.

"I just can't decipher if I concocted this in my head, or I've been here before." he continued, as his head repeatedly swerved right from left like pedals on a bike, hearing chirps and tweets echoed through the forest filled with happiness to sound as soothing as an orchestra.

I wonder if Erwin's parents took him here as a baby?

The closer we came to the meadow the clearer the image became, spotting an oak tree resting closer to the river's edge, thick and wide like a potato, extending tall towards the sky to allow its branches and leaves to scatter outward like a spider web.

Erwin was tall as the oak tree itself even his shoulders had towered over Neander's ears making it look easy, but I noticed his attention was glued onto the body of the tree. There approximately hovering over Erwin's chest was a drawing carved in the body of the tree displaying a darker shade of light brown to indicate oxygen has been active for some time, but the sculpture is what took my breath away. Engraved by a knife drew a heart large and big as a watermelon, and within the space of the heart pierced the letters.

E X S

Instantly I recognized the initials, feeling excitement flourish in me I thought I could fly from this high, eager to explore more of this area
though Erwin was even more attractive to gaze at.

Edwin and Serafina!!!!

Erwin raised his free hand towards the illustration, using the tips of his fingers to graze along the tree's bark, stroking the skin of the tree as gently and delicately as though he was holding a flower, encouraging my smile to remain from his sweetness.

"Yes......I thought, so." Erwin replied with a voice as handsome as a prince while hearing calmness settled his voice, turning his face to greet mine."Aurora, darling....this area is the exact same place where Mother wrote in her storybook." he mentioned with a smile as bright as the morning sun exposing his teeth as white as a cloud. "It was the beginning when the prince was hunting, and he stumbled across a meadow where the princess was disguising herself as an old woman."

Hearing my husband's intelligent conclusion, I felt my heart miss a beat from surprise. My head felt as though water was stuck in my skull like a jar from shock demolishing me, and I felt all the air in my lungs vanish, but most of all I was utterly astounded that long ago Edwin and Serafina would come here and enjoy each other and nature.

Wow......I really wonder what would they say if we would tell them we found their special tree.....

One day I'll meet them, and hopefully, they can meet our family.

My smile remains along my lips from joy, repositioning myself to hang on one side of Neander as though I was sitting on a swing, to leap myself off from the coarse saddle feeling gravity yank on my ankles as though I was chained reaching my husband's side to admire the drawing.

Once I was standing beside him, I insert my palm into his to feel warmth layer my skin as though I was touching a flame from his soft flesh, snuggling myself against his bulky arm like hugging a rock, allowing my gaze to watch the drawing yet holding on my love.

"Even though your parents struggled financially, I'm sure their hearts were full of love and admiration." I began continuing to admire the lines forming the letters, allowing my thoughts to run from ease to feel as relaxed as though removing shoes from a long day's of work. "And I know you were their whole life......and you meant everything to them."

It really blows my mind how we are all so different. Some people marry for money to live a comfortable life, whereas my parents and sister married in agreement because power and money are a pair.

But Erwin's parents were special......they didn't have much, but they loved every inch of one another.

Imganging a relationship based on respect, admiration, and devotion towards a male and a female encouraged my smile to remain from bliss alleviating me, but as much as I fantasized the present effortlessly extracted me from my daze.

I felt one of Erwin's hand curl around my chin as delicate as feeling butter, redirecting my gaze to be focused on his sapphire eyes as mesmerizing as the gem itself.

"I'm sure they would have adored you if they would have met you." he replied as calming as hearing the water's ripple, leaning himself forward knowing what comes next to shift all my weight onto my toes lifting myself towards his chest, colliding my lips onto his to feel as soft as bitting into a pear.

He's so sweet......I couldn't ask for anyone better.

After expressing a brief kiss of affection at the same time we yanked our mouths apart feeling as painful as removing dead skin off my lips, but the moment I laid my eyes on his long face a sudden thought skipped across my head as enchanting as a shooting star to facilitate more excitement in me.

"Common I have an idea!" I giggled from joy, inserting my hand into his where I begin to tug on my love feeling as though I was pulling a stick on a string from his obedience making me smile even more. "Let's take a swim!"

Erwin passed a chuckle as hefty as hearing an axe chomping down a tree, still tugging on my husband as light and easy as pulling a stuffed animal.

"And what about our clothes? Won't they get wet?"

Promptly we reached the end of the river trickling into a grand pond and the deeper you would dive the less clear the water became fusing more excitement in me from it's mysterious behavior.

"That's why we take them off!" I replied removing my hand from his, as my fingers started to loosen any piece of cloth in me.

Suddenly a dash of pink sprinkled along Erwin's cheeks as visible as though strawberry jam was smeared along his skin, thick eyebrows like a hedge climbed to the top of his forehead from surprise, while his lips parted open as though a berry was placed in between his teeth looking as though he saw a shooting star.

"Aurora......what if someone see's us?" he puffed sounding as though he had taken a punch, while his skin glowed even brighter once I had removed all my clothes to notice his gaze repeatedly bounced along me like a pogo stick.

Hearing his sudden reply increased ease to flutter in me from his presence refusing to flatten my smile as I motioned with one palm to pull him closer where my little bear skittishly started to trot forward like a bambi.

"We should be fine! This part of the woods is the deepest and not many people live here!" I explained and once my husband had reached my space, I started to emerge into the pond to feel cool water drench the soles of my feet coating me like a second layer of skin to boost my smile from it's smooth texture.

Erwin lingered in silence looking as though his lips were sewed together with a needle and tread, pupils expanded as large as a lemon juiced with hesitation, but the sweetest sensation was to see his giant body the size of a boulder shield my backside to guard me like a peanut and it's shell even though not a soul was in sight.

He just needs a little motivation!

Erwin loves games!

I walked deeper into the creek feeling the water dress my skin as soothing as applying lotion, as the smooth liquid overcoat against my hips down to drown me in delight only Erwin could make it this more pleasurable.

"I was thinking we could play a game in the water!"

Instantly Erwin's entire face turned with interest, his stare focused back on my eyes instead of reading me like a paper as his wide shoulders stiffed up as though to look as fresh and alive as a lit candle, only igniting more happiness in me since his feet had reached the edge of the pond.

"My my..... a game, well I can never oppose to such an attraction of mine." he replied transforming all his doubt as amusement glowed along his face as bright as a lantern. "But before I take action, I need some input from my opponent." he inquired curling his lips into a grin as mischievous as a wolf. "Enlightenment me more Mrs.Smith."

Witnessing Erwin's playful behavior enter the conversation urged a giggle to slip my lips lured from such a reply, feeling the chilly water start to soak along my chest and shoulders to coat me like a dress.

"I'n not sure, Mr.Smith....." I pause to slip another laugh engaged from our tease and within a blink of an eye, his skin was nude to shine as polished as a cleaned window, drifting into the water to engulf him. "It's a pool game called Marco Polo!"

Erwin once more released a chuckle full of amusement sounding as strong as hearing rocks tumble down a mountain, as his eyes sparkled like a sapphire from bliss. "Aahh.....a pool game." he repeated, easily reaching my endpoint but the water only drench him up to his hips. "So no intentions of intercourse?" he mentioned, feeling both of his arms secure around my waist to pull me closer as I wrapped my arms around his stout neck.

I'm just so happy I could be here with you today.....I'll do anything he wants.

My smile remains stuck on my lips alleviated by his reply. "We can do both!" I replied inching my neck out to reach his chin, pecking my lips against his tender flesh. "But can we play Marco Polo first!"

Erwin's long face melted like a marshmallow over a flame, lips painting a smile as warm as the morning sun lifting them high to expose his pearly white teeth, and eyes sparkling like mineral water to swim in bliss.

"Anything you want, my darling," he replied leaning forward to feel his lips tender like a plum kiss along my forehead as soft as a flower's petal, flourished more delight in me. "It's your birthday after all." he answered, feeling his fingertips graze up my skin as soft as a paintbrush where each palm cupped against my jaw. "But how does one play Marco Polo?"

I love you Erwin Smith!

"I'll teach you!" I giggle from excitement, more than pleased to inform my husband, feeling lofty as a balloon soaring in the sky. "It's almost like tag, one person is trying to catch the other, but since it's in the water there are different rules. The catcher has to keep their eyes closed in the beginning and count to ten to give the runner a chance to hide. Since the catcher has their eyes closed to help find the runner you can call out "Marco", while the runner has to reply "Polo".

Erwin remained in silence since his eyes did all the talking not once breaking eye contact and his pupils swam in bliss, feeling his hands remove from my chin to relax back at his hips.

"But if the runner is underwater they don't have to say "Polo", and one more rule. The runner is allowed to step outside the pool and jump into a different area, but if the catcher calls out "Fish out of water" at the same time the runner is not in the pool, then the runner will become the catcher.....do you understand?"

Erwin's lips thin as an apple slice softened into a smile as creamy as pudding, exposing his teeth to improve his face while passing a nod.

"Indeed....."

"Great!" I exclaimed from excitement brewing in me feeling as energized as though I drank coffee, slowly drifting myself away from his space ready to play. "Do you wanna have a practice round, before we start? I can be Marco?"

Erwin's face softened with peace slowly had faded away like a rainy cloud from the sun, flashing a grin full of mischief as thrill sparked in his eyes to twinkle like a star, folding his brawny arms along his pecks as one arm stroked his chin.

"Thank you Aurora, but I can manage......I'll play Marco." he commanded with a voice as fearless as a bear, noticing his grin was as wide as a watermelon to be spun from entertainment. "I'm rather anxious to catch you." he finished shielding his eyes with his palms to cover himself as though he was wearing an eye mask while his lips began to count.

"One....two....three."

Instantly I felt my heart skip a beat from his sudden reply, attracted to his assertiveness, but also surprised to see my little bear was keen to play, leaving my feet to sprint through the water as far as the corner let me, feeling as though I was running through a crowd of people from breaking the trail of water.

"Ten." he finished as swiftly as signing a document, where he extracted his hands to expose his handsome face with closed eyelids though a smirk was smudged along his lips, stimulating excitement to arouse in me from the thrill of trying to be caught

OOh we are playing now! I am so excited!

"Marco." called Erwin as he started to shift forward as slow as a snail while hovering his arms out in the air to look like a zombie.

"Polo." I replied refusing to flatten my smile from pleasure, trying as hard as I could to hold back my laughs from fun and thrill.

Not even another second had passed and Erwin lunged himself towards me as fearless as a wolf using his brawny arms as thick as an axe to dip his hands into the water and out into the air as his muscular legs build from stone peddled behind to row himself like a boat towards me as fast as a fish swimming in the lake, I missed a breath from his sudden speed.

"Aaahhaa." I yelped from alarm since he looked as intimidating as a crocodile approaching, springing sideways from his direct path breaking the water apart to feel my quads and calfs torch with pain as agonizing as being burned alive, forcing my heart to thump against my chest as rapidly as though a snake was about to bite me from his distance.

I was running as fast as I could feeling sweat bubbles moisture along my forehead even my lungs started to cramp from the sudden change of speed, trailing me like a wolf I was just a mere mouse compared to my predator.

Erwin didn't need another call, since his strokes were becoming faster and stronger like a shark I could hear how powerful his waves were splashing against his skin to sound as though thunder was rumbling the ground, knowing it was only a matter of time before I was going to be eaten.

As my legs sprinted around the pond going in circles feeling ache spasm along my legs, I felt a sudden hold grab around my knees as strong as a snare forcing me to stop abruptly where balance was something I'd lack, tumbling down like a bowling pin to smack the cool water against my skin as painful as a whip, drowning to the bottom like a rock.

I should have known better.......Erwin and his competition is what makes him a little ruthless.

I started to swim to the surface holding my breath to feel as light as though I'd transfer my oxygen into a balloon, reaching the barrier to quickly gasp for air as the slippery liquid gushed down from my chin and down my shoulders where my sight was blurred from the element surging my sockets.

"How...did you get me so quickly." I laughed amused by the fact he only needed one call to figure out my move, using both of my palms to whip the water from my eyes, continuing to feel the wetness of the liquid ooze from my skin.

Erwin released a hefty chuckle sounding as though I was hearing a pile of rocks tremble together, exposing his eyes the color of sapphire to swim with ease as his lips beamed a smile as warm as furnace.

"I can't tell you that." he once more passed a chuckle full of amucement, lifting one of his hands towards his forehead to dip his fingers into his locks drawing back his strands like an arrow in a bow exposing his forehead "Where's the fun in that." he teased with a grin, straining his arms and chest to flex his muscles as attractive as ogling at a marble statue.

"Oh.....I get it." I reply slipping a giggle tickled by his reply, watching his torso return back into neutral while dropping his hand from his hair allowing his dirty blonde strands to fall loosely around his forehead as wet and out of place like a mop. "It's a secret."

Erwin's grin expanded even bigger as a watermelon, exposing his teeth white as a sheep's coat, straight and aligned like a ruler made him even more attractive from his smile. "Yes, and unfortunately secrets can not be exposed, under no circumstances." he reiterated, shifting himself away from my bubble well reading my little teddy bear was engaged in this game. "Now count Aurora."

Awee, I'm so happy he likes the game.

Pleased by his behavior I felt as happy as a rainbow, refusing to flatten my smile as I begin to count up to ten, closing my eyelids to be surrounded in complete darkness feeling a little baffled from the sudden change of scene.

"Ten." I finished, lifting my arms out in front of me for more balance, stepping forward to feel the clumpy mud sink in my feet creeping disgust to crawl up my spine from it's murky feeling."Marco." I called using my hearing as my only sense of winning this round.

"Polo." replied a voice full of calmness and ease soothed in his tone sounding like a river stream causing my smile to remain latched on my face to hear his sensual voice.

"Marco." I repeated, plodding more toward the handsome voice feeling like I was a magnet being lured from the opposition, and the more Erwin called "Polo", my feet continued to flop against the mud squishing against its moist surface I thought I was walking on slime, but the sense of finding him aroused more excitement in me.

I haven't played this game since I was a child. I've forgotten how fun it is.....

I can't wait for my children to play this game.

"Marco."

"Polo." Erwin replied hearing a sturdy chuckle passing along his lips as mighty as hearing a sword clash against another encouraging my smile to remain to hear his happiness sang through the room.

Again and again, the two of us would repeat the same phrases, and throughout each call, I could hear ripples of water separate from the movement of Erwin's jog sounding as blissful as running water, stimulating more ammunition to find my little bear since I ran in circles to find him.

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Marco."

"Polo."

Wait a minute......why didn't I think of this before!

"Fish out of water!" I called slipping a giggle amused by my sudden thought, to hear a loud splash echo throughout the forest sounding as though a rock had been thrown into the pond.

"Took you long enough, Mrs.Smith." Erwin laughed as soothing as hearing liquor pour from a bottle, exposing my vision once again to see the handsome blonde cleanse his face from the water leaking from his blonde locks to drizzle down his nose and chin as constantly as a fountain. "I have been circling around the edges almost the whole game" he teased, painting a smile full of peace and serenity, I just wanted to gaze at him for all eternity.

Amusement tickled my veins to hear his silly reply joining his laughter to feel as lifted as a balloon in the sky, knowing that words can only express so much.

Using one palm I swipe across the surface of the water, breaking the water's barrier where a tide of water droplets forms to glide in the air shooting my husband like bullets in a gun, drenching his torso in the clear colorless liquid.

"Your something else Erwin Smith." I again laughed from delight, continuing to strike my hand against the water's exterior splashing him with waves of water to feel as though I was breaking ice from the constant slashes against the surface, but the more I squirted my husband the closer my teddy bear reached me.

Erwin big and strong as a warrior hovered over me like a building to see water trickle down his body like a plant after a rainstorm, where he drilled his hands to grab each of my hips lifting me in the air to feel a sudden chill shiver down my spine from the change of temperature, where his smirk was the only portrait I could gawk.

"Games are my thrill, but you Aurora are my pleasure." he grinned as playful as a puppy shifting closer to me as his lips continued to descend knowing comes next, dropping my eyelids and parting my lips open ready to give him my love, until I felt a sudden force throw me into the air like a frisbee.

I hovered in the air feeling weightless and light like a leaf, but the next blink I was falling to feel my legs and buttocks break the waters barrier feeling as though a water balloon was splashed against me, plummeting into the water to drop to the bottom where water drowned me from head to toe.

He really is something extortionary!

Tickled by his throw, I use my all strength to pull myself out from the deep swimming to the top feeling as light as a bird until I reached the surface, inhaling the oxygen I missed while the soothing liquid drizzled down from my head and shoulders.

There my husband hovered in the pond, half dipped in the water like a vanilla ice cream cone submerged in chocolate, exposing his skin as creamy as pudding starting from his hips to ascend up to his abdomen seeing every single muscle stiffed and hard looking as though rocks were underneath his flesh. Climbing up rested his chest expanding as large as a field of trees with two pecks hanging from his skin broad as a watermelon and firm like stone, I felt a sudden heat of desire swarm my bloodstream to see his nudity, until I reached his face where I thought twice about my lust. His eyes diluted like water to shimmer as stunning as a sapphire, and his lips shined a smile as bright as a skyful of stars I lost my breath to see his happiness.

It's been such a long time since I've seen Erwin this relaxed and eased. Every day when he comes home from work he's so exhausted he just wants a shower and a meal then heads straight to bed, that's if I'm lucky to see him.

Most nights I'm already in bed when he comes home.....and he barely has time for our boys......

"Are there any other pool games we can play, Mrs.Smith?" he asked diving himself into the water as effortlessly as a pro swimmer where he extends his arms solid like iron to break the water, freestyling his movement towards me as fast as a fish, and within a few blinks his chest was at my gaze.

Immediately I discard any negativism powering me, lifting a smile along my lips to appreciate this day even more, where my hands couldn't resist his touch.

"Now that you mention it, yes!" I reply slipping a giggle, inserting my hands into his where I lock our grip as one, and even curling each finger around his sausage like ones. "Bianca and I used to play a game called colors! Do you know how to play?"

Erwin shook his head from side to side looking as adorable as a puppy since his hair swooshed with the motions like a mop cleansing the floor, as his eyes swam in oblivion my smile continued to stay from his sweetness.

"No worries! This game is a guessing game." I began explaining as my feet started to lead us towards the shallow end of the pond to feel the smooth liquid separate against my skin stimulating more delight in me. "First you get into the guesser's arms." I said, holding out my arms in front of me with my palms face up.

Erwin raised a brow in suspicion from my reply, but sweet as he was he obeyed my request as he begins to transfer his weight into my arms, climbing up on me as though he was getting into bed. One arm tucked underneath his shoulder blade even though my arm only reached his spine from his length, as my other arm clutched behind his knees since they weren't as long, holding my husband like a baby brought a smile along my lips to hold this massive soldier like an infant.

"Now I think of a color, and you have to guess it! But every guess you get wrong I will tip you in the water! So make sure you hold your nose so water doesn't get in!"

"And what happens if I get it right?" he asked with a voice as handsome as hearing a violin strung, his gaze sunk with bliss to look as peaceful as the morning sun.

"You get dunked!" I answered slipping a giggle overjoyed to begin another game filled with fun. "Ready when you are Mr.Smith!"

I'm gonna pick my favorite color! Let's see if he thinks like me!

"Pink?" he called, using his thumb and index finger to pinch his nose together to look as though a clip was holding his nostrils, and hearing his accuracy I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Your so smart, Erwin."I giggle in reply, and using all my energy I begin to flip him over clockwise trying to dunk him, but heaviness overpowered my strength crushing any force I had since it felt as though I was trying to pick up a house to flip him over.

Oh goodness, he's halfway in the water and still this heavy?

The more I strained trying to dunk him I felt my body respond to lifting such a heavy weight, my heart escalating as rapidly as though I was climbing up a mountain, every single muscle in me forcibly contracted and constricted trying to tip over my husband causing hot sweat to graze my spine.

"Let's do another round, Aurora." Erwin mentioned with a tiny smile. "After all that round was rather brief."

Immediately I obeyed his command without any hesitation, hauling him back into the water to release a sigh of relief "Haahhhh" , as my husband floated on the surface resting on his back like a floatie while my forearms contained his flesh.

Blue is such a pretty color! I'll do that one!

"Alright I'm ready my love." I replied finding excitment to initiate my bloodstream from the high of Erwin trying to guess my color.

Erwin once again used his thumb and index finger to pinch his nostrils closed like a dam, as he sealed his eyes shut like a blindfold using his tongue to aid him in this match.

"Blue." he called in a voice as sharp and clear as hearing a gunshot fired, inciting stun to conquer my veins, amazement by his intelligence I could only giggle in reply.

He knows me too well.

Knowing I couldn't flip him over I dismiss my hands from his body to indicate his victory, as Erwin floated to the bottom of the pond like dropping a rock a well.

Within a blink, Erwin broke the barrier of the water looking as divine as a fish jumping out from the water, causing the wet liquid to drench his skin where droplets of water continuously drained from his flesh as attractive as though he's gotten out of the shower, but his face bore a smile full of happiness I only wish time stood still.

"Now it's your turn, Aurora." he replied with a voice as soothing as hearing a violin strung, to feel my feet vacate from the bottom to be lifted into the air as though I was weightless where I begin to feel softness emerge in my skin.

I felt the back of my knees rub against his tender forearm as my shoulder blades rested against his other forearm, providing me the greatest pleasure to gaze upon his long face, I felt as though I was laying on a cloud.

Using my index finger and thumb I pinch my nose together, leaving my mouth to be the main supply for oxygen, shielding my eyelids shut to allow darkness to consume me as I begin to list out all the colors that came into my head.

"Green." I breathed, feeling my head ascend down into the water to break its surface as the smooth liquid drenches my skin where I was hauled back up into the air, spitting out the next color that I could think of, 'Yellow", and again my head was buried in the water to feel it's slippery content coat me like another layer.

"Blue, red, purple, pink, white, black ,brown, orange." all the colors I listed and every single one I was dunked into the water provoking question to ponder my head as confusing as trying to decide whether to turn left or right.

"Are you sure I didn't say it already? I asked constantly feeling water droplets drizzle down from my skin , conflicting more confusion to stump me.

Erwin chuckled as hefty as hearing an axe split apart a log in half only teasing me more on wanting to get it right. "Keep guessing my darling.......remember you are not limited to the assortment of gems."

Hearing his sudden hint shocked surprise to stun my veins as startling as stepping on a snake, feeling another pathway of answers open in my brain like unlocking a hidden drawer to bedazzle me with answers.

"Topaz, diamond, opal, ruby, sapphire, pearl, peridot." I guessed and each name I spoke left me wet and soaked to feel as though I was in a thunderstorm from the constant splashes leaving me with one last name to breathe.

"Emerald!"

Instantly softness emerged along my lips as delicate as eating a peach to feel gentle rubs massage against my lips as smooth as a feather, arousing my bloodstream in allure I wanted to play along.

I drive my lips deeper into his to compress our mouths together as one, feeling his tender lips rub against mine to feel massages stroke my skin as delightful as feeling a rose's petal, flourishing delight to soothe me from his touch I wanted to repeat the motions of strokes against his lips.

The more we kissed rubbing our lips together to feel like two logs trying to start a fire encouraged a smile to form from his gentle massages, leaving me provoked by desire I wanted to pleasure us even more

I purposely expanded my jaw to allow more access to use my mouth and gain more control, ejecting my tongue out to pass his teeth and reach his base where I drove straight into his territory, licking against him to feel his slippery tongue stroke me back feeling his wet saliva stain my flesh though soothing enough since I didn't stop.

I never get tired of this....

The more I caressed his slick tongue demanded lust to invade my bloodstream discarding any desire to play a childish game instead play an adult one that would leave me breathless......until a certain jerk was thrusted upon my flesh extracting my whole body out from Erwin's grip to flop like a fish.

I was shot out from my husband's grip, once again being thrown in the air to feel like I was some sort of ball, smashing the water to feel the water consume me like I was a pickle in a jar, gasping in reply to try and climb my way to the top.

What? I thought that's what he wanted?

Confusion stumped my head to feel like gum was clotting my brain, breeching the top of the water to see my husband equally drowned in water leaving me with a sudden scare to fog my head.

"Erwin my love, are you alright?" I asked immediately rushing over towards his side to notice his chest was mildly inhaling and exhaling like a balloon receiving air, as his lower lip fluttered up and down like a butterfly wing.

"Yes, I'm fine." he answered using the palms of his hands to cleanse his eyes like a cloth cleaning a dirty spot on the window. "I think I tripped on something......and I wanna know what is it because it felt heavy."

Erwin dipped himself into the water as effortlessly as seeing a snake dive into the deep, swimming his way to the bottom where his flesh as white as snow started to disappear into the darkness of the water, prompted fear to spring in my veins since I couldn't see him.

Please be careful my love.....

I waited and watched feeling anxiety thickened my bloodstream, anxiously waiting for his return I felt as worried as though he had left the walls effecting my stomach to twist like a pretzel in distress, desperate for my prince to return.

"HHAAaahhh." he gasped as loudly as hearing a tree's body tumble to the ground continuing to gasp for air where my attention was captured by what Erwin had uncovered.

Resting in my husband's arms looked like some sort of windchime, though it was as large as a watermelon since Erwin's massive forearms were curled around it like a snake on a limb. Many legs were extending from it's base almost like legs on a chair, crafted from metal though molded into a bronze as dark as a burned leaf I read that this item was rusting here for a few decades.

"My goodness." I gasped in shock amazed by his discovery, I floated my hand towards the object to feel its coarse body "What is it?"

"HAaahh..." Erwin once more panted as his feet carried his body out of the pond towards the white stallion. "I'm not sure, but we should head back to Grandmother's to investigate it further"

Later That Evening

Erwin and I had returned back to Grandma Smith's house, both stimulated with curiosity we hardly had an appetite to eat dinner since our energy was used to tinker around this weirdly shaped windchime.

I've never seen anything like this......why would someone want to get rid of something this unique?

"Hhhhmmm....." Erwin thought as his gaze remained glued to the contraption laid out on his bedroom floor, reminding me of a detective observing a murder scene since his eyes did all the talking.

"Curious indeed......why would such a fascinating object be thrown to the bottom of the water?" he remarked, using one palm to stroke the endpoints of his chin while his other forearm folded along his pecks. "It must have some significance or else why keep it hidden....but the question is what is it?"

Erwin is right, it must be important because I've never seen anything like this.

The two of us both sat in silence staring at the contraption shaped like spider legs with a middle point connecting everything reminding me of a chair, trying to unsolve this mystery, but it didn't take the handsome blonde too much thought.

"This reminds me of the time when we explored that cave outside of Karanese district and found those two contraptions." he smartly recalled, as he started to crawl underneath his bed like a toddler where his hands removed a slice of the wooden floorboard to reveal a secret compartment. "We found a stargazer and a piece of metal that lights a match with a flick of a wheel." Erwin paused as his energy was used to remove the two items hidden in the floor, like a treasure chest buried in sand displaying them right next to the spider leg object we had found.

The stargazer rested next to the oddly shaped wind chime observing two different items, one was in the shape of a rectangle and the other was a cylinder trying to figure out the differences, but then I stumbled across the length.

"Erwin.....these two items have the same length." I begin to feel interest spark in my veins, squatting down to the ground to point out the stargazer and the item we just uncovered. "Do you think it's possible they might be connected?"

Erwin mirrored my actions crouching down towards the ground, gaining closer sight since his eyes remained stuck on the two contraptions like a fly on a wall, noticing astonishment seemed to surge in his pupils as large as a pear.

"Yes my darling, you are right." he gasped out of breath sounding as though he'd transferred all his air into a balloon while his hands secured the stargazer to lift the metal object in his grip looking as though he was holding a watermelon from its length. "Last time I discovered that this contraption had a hole underneath its bottom, and the item we just found has a tip with a wheeled nob attached on its side."

Hearing my husband's conclusion aroused more fascination to dazzle me, finding myself only lured to uncover more about what we found leaving a smile to shine from my lips from delight.

"So the one item we found is like a pedestal for the stargazer!" I exclaimed with joy feeling only happiness flourish in my veins the more we interacted with a mystery that needed to be solved.

"There is only one way to answer our questions." he replied as blissful as hearing the night's wind dance through leaves as his lips thin like two rose petals put together shined a smile full of warmth and love."And you should be the one to discover it Aurora."

He's so sweet.

Delight and charm soothed my veins growing more love towards my husband, where I didn't linger long in delay.

I hastily grab the legs of the contraptions as coarse as rope feeling as though I had grabbed a pile of gold clubs from its width, scanning the base of the stargazer where reaching the midpoint of the item sculpted a circular slot like an opening of a tunnel where I inserted the tip of the item to steer it down the hole as effortlessly putting a puzzle piece together. Once the legs reached the end of the slot, I turned the knob clockwise to tighten its bolt allowing the stargazer to rest on top of the legs looking like a crown sleeping on a pedestal.

"Wow.....humans can be so creative in this life." I breathed from fascination, staring at the stargazer displayed in the middle of the room like a scepter in a glass cabinet. "I would love to meet the person who created such a tool. They must have been fascinated with the sky...."

Erwin on the other hand grew more and more curious, eyes centered on the stargazer as sharp as a snipper, eyebrows arched with focus, as his palms started to fiddle with the objects to discover that the body of the stargazer could rotate up and down like a seesaw and pivot almost one hundred and eighty.

"Yes indeed my love, some people were gifted with creativity to construct objects such as these and alter the course of history to learn more about our world..........but the real question is why was it hidden? Why didn't the maker of the stargazer want others to use such a brilliant object?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.9K 33
Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi Ackerman, a guy who hates the world based...
13.8K 833 74
《Undercover Detective Erwin x Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ As we head back to the country of Ostani, we follo...
422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
1.4K 81 15
Erwin Smith takes part in an adaptive program for problematic magical creatures. He has been doing this job for couple of years and there was nothing...