Just a Hubby l k.th l✓

By moonskat

"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord... More

Trailer
S1-CH1
S1-CH2
S1-CH3
S1-CH4
S1-CH5
S1-CH6 (Sequence to S1-CH5)
S1-CH7
S1-CH8
S1-CH9
S1-CH10
S1-CH11
S1-CH12
S1-CH13
S1-CH14
S1-CH15
S1-CH16
S1-CH17
S1-CH18
S1-CH19
S1-CH20
S1-CH21
S1-CH22
S1-CH23
S1-CH24
S1-CH25
S1-CH26
S1-CH27
S1-CH28
S1-CH29
S1-CH30
S1-CH31
S1-CH32
S1-CH33
S1-CH34
S1-CH35
S1-CH36
S1-CH37
S1-CH38
S1-CH39
S1-CH40
S1-CH41
-S1-CH42-(End Of Season-1)-
HELLO AGAIN
Just a Hubby Season 2 - Trailer
S2-CH1
S2-CH2
S2-CH3
S2-CH4
S2-CH5
S2-CH6
S2-CH7
S2-CH8
S2-CH9
S2-CH10
S2-CH11
S2-CH12
S2-CH13
S2-CH14
S2-CH15
S2-CH16
S2-CH17
S2-CH18
S2-CH19
S2-CH20
S2-CH21
S1-CH22
S2-CH23
S2-CH24
S2-CH25
S2-CH26
S2-CH27
S2-CH28
S2-CH29
S2-CH30
S2-CH31
S2-CH32
S2-CH33
S2-CH34
S2-CH35
S2-CH36
S2-CH38
S2-CH39
S2-CH40
S2-CH41
S2-CH42-The End-

S2-CH37

1.6K 137 6
By moonskat

--Author POV--
You stepped into Taehyung's room and His eyes trailed to your direction,  seeing you walk towards him with an urgent look.

"Um Mr.Kim?..",,You said

"It's Babe for you hun, I think you're at the wrong place",,He said immediately after hearing what you called him.

"Oh God..",,You sighed out of frustration.

"Fine! Babe..Can you permit a leave for Jisoo Unnie?",,You said and put your hand on your hips , tapping your feet on the floor.

"Why?What happened to noona?",,He stopped his work and looked at you.

"She Isn't well..",,You said and Taehyung nodded.

"Ask Noona to go home..I'll call Jin-Hyung for her..",,Taehyung took is phone and dialed his brothers number.

You left the office and went back to Jisoo who had a headache and was sitting on the chair in pain.

"You'll be okay Unnie..Your Lover is coming here",,You joked to make her feel a little cheerful..

"Ahh Jane! Well I mean what you said is right anyways..",,She mumbled and sat there.

After awhile Jin Came and Picked up Jisoo from the office and left..You went back to the office all alone and no one to hangout with , Jennie had taken a leave since her parents are abroad and there is no way she would be available.

You walked back to Taehyungs office and went to your desk and continued doing your work.

 Taehyung noticed how down you were and pulled his chair next to you for a small company..

"Did you get the Mail from The AMI Company?",,He asked and rested his hand on his palm and asked you.

"What AMI company?",,You frowned and looked at him.

He scooted up from his seat and went behind you and leaned towards the computer to show you.

And there It was An Email sent you you 3 days ago..You palmed your face and looked at Taehyung who looked at you.

"I'm Sorry..I didn't check the mail..",,You said and he sat beside you.

"Babe why are you apologizing? I didn't even scold you for god sake.."

"I'm Just unable to focus..Anything at all",,He nodded to your response.

"Don't worry, I checked the mail on time..So we have a deal with them..Today at 8PM..We have a meeting with the C.E.O of that company..",,You looked at him with a worried expression.

"Babe have you checked the Background of the company? Who the C.E.O is? What is his or her status-"

"Calm down babe..I've researched everything..",,He held your hand.

You sat back and looked to your lap , with your head hanging down.

"Do you want a Break?",,He asked and you looked up at him and nodded..

"I'm tired..It's only 3 pm..Can we go to take a walk anywhere?",,You said he nodded, getting up from his seat, grabbing his phone and leaving the room with you..

--

He drove and drove, while you peeked outside the window , letting the air from outside mess your hair with the speed of the car increasing second by second.

A little later you got out of the car a looked at the similar pathway..

--FLASHBACK--

You looked at him but looked back down after realizing your tears were falling down a stream..You walked towards him and hugged him....
You didn't know why you were being all dramatic and sad Infront of him? And only him? You had enough of all you that was happening, you needed this , you needed a shoulder to cry on.
you cried as you sobs got louder and louder..
Taehyung was froze in his place..he did not know what to do
He did not expect you to literally hug him..since he still remembers what you told him
Those words which were jokes to you but like knives stabbing in his heart.

"I'm just marrying you in place of my sister .....remember that ...",,A Harsh flashback hit him.

You cried hard on his chest , Taehyung's heart was beating so fast as your hands hugged his waist and your face buried in his warm chest.
Taehyung slowly snaked his one hand on your waist and the other hand patting your head , he keeps his head on yours and pats you softly , while you were still a crying mess.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"This is that park Innit?",,You thought and Taehyung hugged you from behind.

"Are you getting any memories?",,He smiled

"Of course..this is where I first hugged you and cried infront of you , how can I ever forget that?",,You hugged his hands , smiling and he pulled away from you and looked at you.

"Why are you taking me to all these places? first it was the restaurant and now this..",,You put your rms on his shoulders and he held your waist.

"I'm doing this so that I can see you smile like this..I'm doing this so that you can forget about the bad parts and remember the good parts..",,He said and you hugged him.

He hugged you back, kissing the crown of your forehead.

"Let's walk?",,You pulled away and he asked.

You Nodded and held his hand , starting to walk on the grey pathway..

After talking and laughing about some silly business , you saw a bench and sat on it along with Taehyung.

"Oww my feet, they hurt a lot..",,You said and removed your heels.

From afar you saw A Small Kid walking around with a lost expression, the little Girl looked like she was going to burst out crying any moment..

Taehyung stopped the kid as it was just about to walk pass you both

"Little girl, Where's your mommy?",,He held both the hands of the girl who looked terrified..

"I don't know , she said she would come back..but I didn't see her!",,The child started to cry as her chubby little cheeks turned red

"Oh no..Don't cry! We'll find your mom for you..",,Taehyung picked up the kid and began walking in search for the mother of the kid.

You walked beside Taehyung clutching onto His arm , looking at the adorable little kid

"What is your name little one?",,You asked in a cute voice

"Lee Sara",,She shyly mumbled

"What a Pretty little name!",,You exclaimed and the kid laughed

"Unnie, You also look really pretty, just like the Princesses in the stories my mom reads to me!",,Taehyung pouted.

"What about me!?",,Taehyung showed an Handsome face to the kid.

"You look like a Prince,a perfect match for the Princess beside you!",,You smirked and Taehyung grinned in satisfaction.

You watched Taehyung interact so Cutely and lovely to the child, it made a small smile creep up your lips..unknowingly a small tear escaped your eyes and you quickly wiped it away..

"Have you seen my Baby??",,A women slightly raised her voice and asked you in worry..

"Is her name lee sara?",,You said and the women nodded

You sighed in relief and called Taehyung and he turned around..

"Oh ! It's Mom!",,The kid yelled in joy and got down from Taehyung and ran to her mom..

"Dr.Hyeyeon?",,Taehyung mumbled and went closer to the women.

"Dr? Do you remember me?",,Taehyung said and the women looked back.

"Mr.Kim? Oh hi..",,She smiled.

"Where is Jane? How is she doing now?",,The Dr asked and looked at Taehyung.

"This is her Dr..",,He pulled your arm and you stood In front of her.

"Wow I barely recognized you , you look Healthier and happier from when I did your surgery..",,She exclaimed and you smiled.

"Thank you doctor..",,You bowed.

"We'll I'll Leave now, I need to go back to my duty..Bye both of you",,She waved

"Bye Prince and Princess!!",,The kid exclaimed and they left..

You turned to Taehyung and smiled

"You looked happy..",,

"The kid was way too cute..",,He flashed his boxy smiled and you hit his arm.

He laughed and you grinned.

"Come on let's go..",,He said and drove back to the Office.

Now Vote!👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
320K 10.7K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
78.1K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
146K 14.2K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...