Just a Hubby l k.th l✓

By moonskat

"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord... More

Trailer
S1-CH1
S1-CH2
S1-CH3
S1-CH4
S1-CH5
S1-CH6 (Sequence to S1-CH5)
S1-CH7
S1-CH8
S1-CH9
S1-CH10
S1-CH11
S1-CH12
S1-CH13
S1-CH14
S1-CH15
S1-CH16
S1-CH17
S1-CH18
S1-CH19
S1-CH20
S1-CH21
S1-CH22
S1-CH23
S1-CH24
S1-CH25
S1-CH26
S1-CH27
S1-CH28
S1-CH29
S1-CH30
S1-CH31
S1-CH32
S1-CH33
S1-CH34
S1-CH35
S1-CH36
S1-CH37
S1-CH38
S1-CH39
S1-CH40
S1-CH41
-S1-CH42-(End Of Season-1)-
HELLO AGAIN
Just a Hubby Season 2 - Trailer
S2-CH1
S2-CH2
S2-CH3
S2-CH4
S2-CH5
S2-CH6
S2-CH7
S2-CH8
S2-CH9
S2-CH10
S2-CH11
S2-CH12
S2-CH13
S2-CH14
S2-CH15
S2-CH16
S2-CH17
S2-CH18
S2-CH19
S2-CH20
S2-CH21
S1-CH22
S2-CH23
S2-CH24
S2-CH25
S2-CH26
S2-CH27
S2-CH28
S2-CH29
S2-CH30
S2-CH31
S2-CH32
S2-CH33
S2-CH34
S2-CH36
S2-CH37
S2-CH38
S2-CH39
S2-CH40
S2-CH41
S2-CH42-The End-

S2-CH35

1.9K 141 5
By moonskat

--Author POV--
Jiwoo sat on the chair just far opposite to Suho , who was in A Prison uniform , handcuffed and surrounded by 2 Policemen , staring back at Jiwoo with a creepy smirk.

You were seated beside Jiwoo holding her hand ,Taehyung who was standing behind the two of you leaning his back on the wall with his hands in his Long beige coat.

"Your Honor, My client Kim Jiwoo , 24 Years of age is the wife of Kim Suho, 26 years of age. My client Kim Jiwoo was abused Physically in the means of harming her , beating, slapping and other torture..but yet She Didn't complain and decided to live with him",,Jiwoo's lawyer spoke while walking back and fourth to suho and then Jiwoo.

"Kim Jiwoo was pregnant on accident and her family had no choice but to get her married at the age of 22, unfortunately after 4 months of pregnancy she miscarried the baby. From Since Kim Suho had been blaming Jiwoo for losing the child and had been abusing her ever since."

The Judge Looked at Jiwoo and then nodded

"Another case of Murder Attempt is also there, May I proceed?",,

"Yes, You may..",,The Judge Replied.

"My Another Client , Park Jane The Wife and Secretary Assistant of Kim Taehyung , The C.E.O Of the Kim Company. Kim Suho , about 2 months ago had reached out to Kim Taehyung on a Deal Of a worldwide Export Collaboration with Suho's Company, The Both couples Hung out on for a long time until Park Jane Witnessed the Abusive and Dark Behavior of Kim Suho on Kim Jiwoo"

"She Reports that She witness Kim Suho Burning Jiwoo's inner palm on a charcoal grill and creating cut marks on her collar with a glass piece, My client Park Jane Knew that Suho wasn't a good person with good intentions But yet kept quiet until she felt to talk about it to Taehyung but She saw Taehyung and suho fight which made her want to go a look out for."

"On a Saturday Night , December 29 at around 10 pm Kim Suho tried to murder Kim Taehyung but My client Park Jane Saw it and took the stab, in place for Taehyung , causing her to lose her unborn child whilst she wasn't aware that she was pregnant..and moreover after the incident, when Jane was taken to the hospital , Suho tried to Kill Kim Jiwoo By kidnapping her but fortunately she had a necklace on which there was a GPS , Kim Suho had forced Jiwoo to wear it , it had a camera and an speaker from which Kim Suho kept track on what Jiwoo was talking about and who she was talking it to..Jiwoo had called the police in hand while sharing the location of the necklace , with Kim Suho Taken to Custody and Kim Jiwoo wanting to Divorce Kim Suho that's how This Case Has Arised..That's all Your Honor..",,The Lawyer walks back to his seat and the Judge adjusted his seating..

He Wrote down some conclusions on A file and Looked up at Jiwoo and Suho.

"Kim Jiwoo-sii?",,The Judge called out

"Are you Agreeing to this Divorce?",,He looked at Suho

Jiwoo Looked up at Suho who scoffed and rolled his eyes in disbelief , slamming his palms on the Table and getting up slowly..

"Babe? Are you really going to Divorce me? You know I Still love you honey! , Baby please don't do this to me, Our Siwoo Won't forgive us!",,He Screamed like a maniac,chuckling while the police caught hold of him as he tried to get rid of their force.

Jiwoo went white at this point .

She Gulped the knot that was stuck up her throat and Spoke ,

"Y..yes Your Honor , I want to Divorce Him",,You Held her hand and she nodded in a brave decision.

The Judge Nodded

"From Now On , Kim Suho will have no connection with Kim Jiwoo..The both Have officially Divorced..And According to the Report's submitted here and other information , Kim Suho Is Arrested For Women Abuse and Torture , Property embezzlement , Kidnapping and Lastly Murder Attempts and is Jailed for 4 years..This Case is Closed..Everyone Dismiss.",,He hit the gavel on the gavel plate and everyone left including the police taking Suho away.

The scene of seeing Suho getting arrested broke Jiwoo,She was blinded by the small amount of love that remained in her , even if it was very little she would be with him no matter what but she knew it would cause her danger.

while walking outside to leave , Jiwoo stopped on her tracks and you and Taehyung got confused.

"I want to see Him one last time..Just once..please Jane..",,She looked down on the floor and you refused it.

"No Jiw-"

Taehyung held your arm and shook his head.

"Let her..",,He mouthed to Jane and she sighed

"Fine..",,You walked with her and Taehyung followed

----
"Jiwoo-ya..Baby..Listen I Never hurt you , did I ?..Or If I Did Just Forget it babe! mistakes happen between couples! Let's Live together again?! uh? How do you think about that , just cancel the CASE and let's get Married again?!! BABY! Please!! I'll promise you another Siwoo! I Love you BABY!!",,He held her arm , trying to lure her into his trap.

You looked at Him with pure disgust,hatred..you were having tears build up in your eyes..thinking about your baby..

"N..no..NO!..No Suho..we won't ever see each other again..we won't ever have another child together..we'll never love each other the same way as it was..I Hate you..You're Disgusting!",,She Forcefully removed His hand that was gripping her wrist tightly.

Though she was crying tears, she had no emotions on her face

She Was Stronger
She was determined and Braver than her old self
She'll never let anyone know about her past now
It's an old chapter that's over in her life..she'll start a new Chapter through this..

"Goodbye Kim Suho..let's not see each other , Ever..again..",,And with that Jiwoo walked away , leaving suho trying to chase her but the police again caught him.

"KIM JIWOO , YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!",,He screamed and Laughed crazily

You slapped him , your emotions overwhelming and taking over you.Taehyung widened his eyes and held you back.

"This is for Killing my innocent baby..and trying to kill my husband..",,You Uttered in a shaky but deep voice.

Taehyung held your hand and walked away

----
Taehyung drove to Jiwoo's flat and dropped her off

"Thank you Jane.. For staying by my side and helping me through this..",, Jiwoo held Jane's hand through the car window that Jane was beside to.

"Its for your good Jiwoo.. Don't ever worry about him again, there are many other guys who can treat you like gold.. Don't care about Suho.. He's a jerk who played with your feelings..",, Jiwoo couldn't help but nod

"Anyways.. Bye Jane and Thank you too Taehyung-Sui",, He smiled at Jiwoo

"Oh I forgot..I've collected documents of Suho's company.. You're the CEO of the company now..",, Taehyung took some documents from eh side of his door space and handed it to jiwoo.

"I'm sorry?.. What do you mean?",, She frowned and hurriedly opened the documents, going through them.

"You've taken over the company in place for Suho and he has no connection with you now..",, You smiled and patted her shoulder..

She was absolutely speechless

"I don't know what and how to thank you both..I don't deserve this..",, She uttered and smiled.

"Oh no you do deserve this after all that you've been through.. And you look prettier in that smile of yours.. You should smile more often..",, You smiled at her and she nodded.

"I will now.. Thanks to you both",, She waves at you both,, " I won't keep you both waiting..Bye! Drive Safely!",, She screamed as your car went distant.

Now Vote! 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
603K 17.7K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
276K 7.7K 33
Y/n getting forced by her parents to marry Mr. Cold CEO Both of them were complete stranger to each other until one... Enjoyyyy :) Started on : 24th...
19.2K 1.2K 15
Witness the love story of an Indian officer ------- Falling in love with middle class male was never in kookie's plan .... ...