Sherlock - TAEGYU

Por RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 7: Teddy Bear
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 38: The informant
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 42: little details, little clues

1.2K 93 62
Por RIA__NOONA

The ringing of a phone was enough to make Beomgyu stir awake, groaning. To which had unfortunately resulted him to fall down on the hard wooden floor.

Which unintentionally made the young detective hiss a cuss out of his mouth.

Beomgyu decided to stay at his brother's dorm for the time being. Considering the fact that Yeonjun needed someone to give him comfort and dry off his tears, or to put it on a cheesy (and heartbreaking) way...

The older needs someone that isn't Soobin.

And also because Beomgyu wanted to make sure that his brother wouldn't do anything rash due to the break-up that had, unfortunately damaged him in an emotional manner.

And Beomgyu wondered how long will it take for him to go back to his dorm? He was really starting to miss Taehyun as well.

But since it's for the sake of his brother and Yeonjun-hyung's sanity and emotional health; a few nights with his brother wouldn't be that bad.

But unfortunately Soobin didn't have a spare bedroom, only a couch that barely fitted Beomgyu's whole body. And the latter would rather not sleep than share a bed with his brother, even if Soobin offered him to.

But perhaps he should have really considered said offer.

Beomgyu lets out a frustrated sigh as he sat up on the couch and grabbed his phone that was on the coffee table.

His brows furrowed as he checked the time on his phone.

4:23 A.M

And as his mood didn't any better when he saw the ID caller's name.

The clown🤡 is calling...

Beomgyu clicked his tongue in annoyance as he answered the call.

"Ah, Miss Jung Moh-wa tell me did your insomnia attack you again and so happened to have the mood to disrupt my sleep?"

"Wow! Good morning to you too detective, and spot on as always!" Moh-wa says through the other line, tone dripping with sarcasm.

Rolling his eyes, Beomgyu leans against the couch ad he lets out a sigh. "Aight Jung, judging that you called me way too early than you usually do for reports means that you want to meet up. And I assume that this is connected to that picture you're working on, although sending them would've been easier but anyway..."

Beomgyu lets out another sigh. "What's the location for the meet-up?"

Moh-wa's line went silent for a while before she spoke.

"You know, the way you say all those and ask about the location so casually sounds like we're doing something illegal."

Beomgyu scoffed. "Will you just amswer the question?!"

"Oh, got out of the wrong side of the bed, mate?"

He closes his eyes and lets out a sigh. "Jung Moh-wa you are certainly testing my patience—"

"Ha! Your patience is as rare as your conscience bitch. In fact as I know for a fact those two things are only reserved for Kang Taehyun!"

Beomgyu resisted the urge to roll his eyes and scoff.

"Location, now," he demands, voice emitting a low growl.

"Tsk, you're no fun."

+×+

Beomgyu's foot tapped continuously on the cobblestoned pavement. Said latter was at the mall near a coffee shop which was the location Moh-wa had sent him.

Today was a fine saturday morning, although it could have been better if it weren't for the break-up.

Unfortunately this blackmail slash break-up rendezvous has yet to be finished. And now that the weekend was here it only grew even worst.

Sighing, Beomgyu took a sip on his americano hoping that it would somehow take his irritated-ness away.

And he really misses his bed.

"Wow, for once you're actually early."

Beomgyu scoffed as he averts his gaze to see Moh-wa walking towards him. Kai trailing behind her with drinks he had ordered.

"How ironic, you're the one who gave me the location so early in the morning but you're the one whose late."

"Ey donchu worry Gyu, when you decide to get married and have a kid I can babysit for ya," Moh-wa says, patting the said male's shoulder.

Beomgyu scoffed, "As if I'll ever settle down and have a kid."

Moh-wa shrugs. "True, maybe you won't."

"I agree with Hwa," Kai nods, setting down the drinks on the table.

"I—" Beomgyu tried to defend himself but decided to not put anymore fuel to the conversation.

"Forget what I said," the older male sighs. "So... judging by your unusual gleefullness Hwa I assume that you finally found something."

"You betcha!" Moh-wa chirps, occupying one of the seats. The latter places the bag she was carrying on and takes out her laptop.

"So, I was trying to find out if the blackmailer had some clues," the latter began.

"So have you found anything Hwa?" Kai asked, sitting on the left chair ad he leans closer to the informant's computer.

"Yup! Though I have to admit this blackmailer of ours is quite smart," she says, eyes glued onto her computer screen.

Beomgyu narrows his eyes at the picture. "I don't see anything unusual with the picture Hwa. Just my brother expressing his intense love for Yeonjun with the use of his mouth and possibly tongue as well."

Hyuka chocked on his milkshake, violent coughs escaped his mouth due to Beomgyu's straightforwardness.

"The fact that you could say that with such casualness amazes me," Moh-wa comments, patting Hyuka's back who was still at his coughing fit.

"But the reason why we can't see anything is because we need to zoom in further," Hwa then zoomed said picture and drags her cursor to a specific spot on the ferris wheel's window.

"See that small blotch like thingy?" Moh-wa points at a weird blurry thing around that was on the edge of the ferris wheel's window in the picture.

Beomgyu narrows his eyes, "Yeah, quite unusual to be honest. Unless that's a beetle or a small pebble that knows levitation."

"It looks weird," Hyuka comments, now recovered from his coughing and sneakily taking a bite of the slice of cake Moh-wa had ordered earlier.

"Like the way it's angled and that weird faint smudge above it, kinda looks like a drone." Hyuka points out, using the fork he used previously to circle the details he had noticed.

"That's because it is a drone," Moh-wa says as she drags the cursor to wher Kai was pointing at, she clears the blur which reveals a silhouette of a small drone.

Beomgyu and Kai gaped as they saw how mini it is.

"Well I never, a miniature drone, though I haven't really seen drones that small before. Is this perhaps a new type of model?" Beomgyu mutters.

"I don't think it is hyung, the shape of its outer part is quite unusual. And besides gadget companies usually stick to a certain shape, well most of them do. I can't really tell what brand it belongs to." Kai says as he bit his lower lip, brows furrowed as he leans closer to the laptop.

"What if it's not though?" Moh-wa pipes in.

"Are you proposing that it's handmade?" Beomgyu asked.

"By a student from our school, more specifically from a student who especializes in that area." Moh-wa adds as she nods.

"Good point," Kai says, taking another sneaky bite of her cake.

"Yeah, but something doesn't fit right," she utters, taking a sip of her milktea. "Although the reason of why our blackmailer wants to break our political couple and threaten Yeonjun's scholarship is still unknown. The threat they used is quite suspicious."

Kai hums. "Now that you mention it, they could have asked for anything they could ever want. But instead this person decided to ruin a relationship and threaten to tarnish a student's name."

"And may have induced emotional trauma on its victims as well," Beomgyu pipes in. "So the plan is to find someone in our school who has a mini drone, correct?"

Moh-wa nods, "Yes and—" the latter stops mid-sentence as she saw Kai trying to get another piece of the informant's cake but stopped midway when he saw the latter looking at him.

The two had a mini staring contest before Moh-wa pushes her cake (that now halfway finished) towards Hyuka with no question.

"Anyway, as I was saying we need to find whomever the blackmailer is."

"But what happens after we capture said blackmailer?" Hyuka asked, taking another bite of the cake.

"They get either suspended or expulsion, but I doubt that isn't enough for them to stop." Beomgyu says, brows furrowed in annoyance.

"Oh well..." Moh-wa trails off as she shrugs.

"Guess we'll let the media have 'em."

_______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.6K 2.2K 57
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Half a year has passed since Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun separated from their relationship on probation. Du...
94K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
36.3K 1.6K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
149K 6.3K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...