| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

Av ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... Mer

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Marriage

162 4 3
Av ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

Five Weeks Later

After a refreshing long getaway staying at the Sinclair's cottage, it had to come to an end, forcing all my stress and problems to be restored....but to a delightful surprise Mr. and Mrs.Sinclair wanted to prolong their visit coming back to Hermina with us for a couple of reasons one of which is the very moment I was participating in.

Mr.Sinclair and Mrs.Sinclair both wanted to apologize to a friend they both have scarred, but like everyone who starts a journey needs a little bit of encouragement. Aurora as sweet and gentle as a bambi humbly accompanied her parents, forcing me to tag along because I didn't want anyone specifically Jack harming my precious swan.

The five of us including, my son were all right outside Jack's death bed. Edwin tiny as a pumpkin was cuddled in my wife's arm as peacefully as a dove and soundless as water, though Mr and Mrs. Sinclair spun with anxiety, eyes bulged out from alarm looking as terrified as though a titan was behind that lock, even I noticed Mr.Sinclair's lower lip started to quiver up and down repeatedly like a pair of fake teeth winded up.

"Don't worry Papa." encouraged Aurora with a voice as lustrous as hearing a harp strung, while her eyes sparkled like an emerald looking as soft as butter from bliss swimming in her pulis. ""Everyone needs this, especially Jack."

Mr.Sinclair gulped as heavily as though he had swallowed a dried up piece of clay, refusing to speak only nodding his head up and down in the motion of a seesaw to reveal his acceptance.

Mrs.Sinclair floated her hand to grasp the doorknob, turning the knob clockwise to unlatch the lock concealing my old instructor that long ago he used to be scary that titan's themselves.

Right away everyone had followed Aurora's lead like ducklings, leaving me to close the door behind making me feel as though I was just here as a guard just in case knives would get thrown or worse.....if Aurora was in trouble.

Jack laid in his bed looking as stiff and solid as a porcelain doll. His cranium was propped up from pillows resting at the head of the backboard with a posture as straight as though a ruler was punctured to his spine, even his legs remained straight and slim as a river stream.....but the most depressing image was his face.

His facial muscles were slumped down and sunken with misery looking as melted as a waxy candle under a flame, displaying his loss of life and how quickly his sickness was killing him. His eyes remained fastened on the window outside peering at the youth roaming the city, though his pupils where diluted and dissolved like salt mixed with water from gloom, I felt pity to see Jack suffer this bad.

His body was deteriorating along with his will to live.

"Jack?" gasped Mrs.Sinclair sounding as breathless as though she had climbed a pack of stairs, shielding her mouth with her palm from shock. "Is that really you?"

Jack solidify as a gravel instantly dismembered from alarm, diverting his gaze to meet Erica's only to see his sadness harden as a rock, shooting a glare as deadly as a rifle only prompted more reason to be alert since I knew from the very start resentment and anger would be thrown out.

"No...." Jack answered as roughly as hearing a bullet shoot out from a firearm, his pupils the color of a coffee bean become stiffened like marble. "That man you once knew died long ago." he finalized as strongly as hearing lightning strike the ground, returning his gaze to stare at the window refusing to make eye contact.

Hmmm..... an interesting reaction.

It seems as though as much as the Sinclair's have damaged Jack he doesn't want to deal with them......

He removed them from his life.

Mrs.Sinclair immediately rushed to Jack's bedside as quickly as a rabbit, lowering herself to kneel at his side looking as though she had gone into prayer with her hands placed on his arm, blue eyes drowned with tears to fall like raindrops and lips shaking unsteady as an earthquake, remorse blaze in her face.

"I am so sorry, Jack." she sobbed sounding as painful as though she had taken a bullet, dropping her head lowly from shame."I had taken you for granted, and never appreciated you." she cried though Jack swiftly removed her grip away from his arm as fast as a snake's bite.

Mrs.Sinclair's mournful cries echoed throughout the room like dropping a rock down a well, but the more she sobbed repeatedly she agitated my son to start fumbling and turn like a little worm in a garden, instantly causing Aurora to pull him closer to her heart to soothe his cries.

"No Erica." interrupted Mr.Sinclair with a voice as powerful as hearing an axe chomp a log into two halves. "After all this time I should have been the one to apologize." Mr.Sinclair stepped forward.

Suddenly Jack's face stern as marble had cracked as though Mr.Sinclair's words were like a chisel to his wall.

"I considered you as a brother Jack, and because of my jealously and pride I betrayed my brother all because I put my career over my family." Mr.Sinclair spoke with a voice as steady as hearing crickets sing in the night, but his eyes the color of the spring's grass damped with water drizzling down each of his cheeks like a waterfall I lost my breath from stunned to see him full of sorrow.

"I became a monster because I wanted my regin of glory to never end, and it cost me the one person who I loved as a brother." he continued slowly gliding forward until he reached Mrs.Sinclair's side. "Jack.....I don't expect you to forgive me after what I had done, so easily, but please." he cried with a voice as shaky as trying to run and talk at the same time, while tears rolled down his cheeks like raindrops on a window splashing onto the wooden floorboard. "Don't blame Erica for my mistakes. She only betrayed you because I took her away from you and told her you died from that bear attack." he sobbed as weakly as hearing a puppy step on a torn.

Mr.Sinclair does have guilt for what he has done.

He has learned from his mistakes.....but the question is after all this time of pain and suffering will Jack accept it?

Jack's long face remained glued to the window though he lowered his gaze to the ground from defeat, his facial muscles were drained looking as dry as a crocodile's skin, lips thin as an apple slice slumped down in the shape of an arch as a single tear escaped each eye.

"Whatever it takes Jack I want to earn your trust." sobbed Mr.Sinclair sounding as injured as though his heart had been removed from his chest, slowly turning his attention to face the door until....

"Jacob." called Jack with a voice as clear as hearing a whistle blow, causing Mr.Sinclair to halt his next move."Don't go.......I want to hear everything that I have missed over the years." he mentioned with a voice as calm and soothing as hearing a flute play, I was paralyzed from stun to hear normality pass through Jack Zoe's tongue.

Mr.Sinclair cried out in exhilaration sounding as joyful as hearing confetti explode, forming a smile as radiant as a lantern founding himself onto Jack to embrace him with a hug that has been lost for decades, warming a smile across my lips to see peace and reunite.

It's a pity that it took them this long to forgive one another, since it happened in early adulthood. As psychotic and twisted I saw Jack as a teenager, seeing him as a man I now realize he was broken all along.

He was torn by life transforming him into a deranged man. Now Jack has restored peace in him because he has learned to forgive.

"Ba-ba-ba-ba!!' happily gruled Edwin as harmonious as hearing soap bubbles being blown, though he started to fidget more forcibly like a little caterpillar, where he plucked his lips together as though he was going in for a kiss, but he started to use his mouth to roam around Aurora's breast searching for her nipple.

Instantly Aurora's face sparked with redness looking as adorable as though she applied too much blush, gently redirecting Edwin's body more towards her collarbone, cautiously holding him as though he was made of glass, bringing a smile to form across my lips delighted to see my wife sweetly attend to our son.

"I'll be right back!" Aurora excused herself from the room, following out the door where I too followed her lead wanting to give the Sinclair's the chance to have a fresh start.

How a simple apology can transform once a painful past into a new beginning.

Though time was lost between two old friends from grudges and jealousy, forgivness took many decades to resolve in issue,

Forgiveness may be one of the toughest virtue to learn......I even struggled to learn such a skill.

As my mind revolved like a gun slot on a pistol, I exited the room closing the door behind me to see a beautiful swan lurking in the hallway in complete silence. Aurora folded her forearms on top of one another like the bottom of a ship, nestling Edwin close to her exposed breast to nourish him, while her lips full and delicate like a rose painted a smile as bright as the morning sun.

"I never thought Jack would forgive my parents so easily after the way they treated him." she begin with a voice as calming as hearing a dove sing as her emerald eyes remained locked and secure on Edwin watching his lips continue to suck down on her nipple.

My attention remained captured by Aurora's beauty, admiring her feminine features, long golden blonde hair the color of sunshine, lips pink as a peony, and skin as delicate as snow she was a painting to gawk at....but watching her care for my son was extortionary.

Neither did I.

I can't imagine someone like Nile, Mike even Moblit to steal Aurora away......instead Aurora managed to restore peace in her family......she was the one who helped.

She is such a remarkable woman.

"I believe both sides of the feud were depleted on the dilemma " I replied finding my feet to move forward drawn by her angelic beauty where I levitated my hand towards her face. " Jack was tiresome of holding a grudge for that long, and both of your parents seemed sincere and remorseful for their heinous actions." using my knuckles I being to stroke her cheek side to side, feeling softness scrub me back as soft as I was touching a rose's petal, boosting elevation to soothe my veins from her flesh.

Jealousy and anger caused so much destruction to a human......

Jack became a psycho from anger losing the love of his life, whereas Mr.Sinclair became a thief from his desires......

I repeatedly used my knuckles to stroke Aurora's tender cheek to feel softness rub me back, until she lifted her head to align our gaze to be one, giving me the greatest pleasure to stare at her enchanted green eyes and beautiful smile.

"Erwin my love..." she began as alluring as hearing a harp strung, soothing my veins to hear her delicate voice dance in my ears I thought I was lying on a cloud from bliss.."I have to tell you something."

Suddenly all my peace and serenity vanished as quickly as fog meeting sunlight, as curiosity and wonder attacked me as ruthlessly as a wasp leaving my brain to feel as diluted as water from the sudden change of mood.

Hmm....what could it be?

I removed my hand away from Aurora's cheek to indicate my full attention and ear, but instead, Aurora removed one hand from her cradle for Edwin's body, feeling her warm palm enclose mine as warm and gentle as a kitten's paw only left more perplexion to thump my skull as merciless as a hammer pounding a nail.

"Erwin....." she repeated lifting her smile even higher to expose all her teeth, sparkling like snow in sunlight causing her pupils to twinkle like an emerald from bliss.

"I'm pregnant."

Right away I felt my heart bypass its beats from surprise, feeling my chest start to constrict as though I was tied by a coarse rope from wonder, and all my oxygen was evaporated into thin air witnessing the latest news, but as flabbergasted I felt the only possible feeling blossoming in my veins was happiness.

We are having another baby......that means we'll be a family of four.

I am given another chance to bring another human into this world, and more importantly another baby will remind me to keep thriving and reaching for my dream.

I want every single child I conceive to live in a world full of freedom and peace.

"When did you find out?" I reply feeling as though I held my breath underwater for minutes straight from lack of air, raising my lips to form a smile from happiness while a blast of energy monopolizes every single cell in the more I thought about having another child

Aurora brightens her smile as vibrant and gorgeous as a rainbow, feeling tightness condense my hand from her palm. "Yesterday!" she squeaked as adorable as hearing a little mouse nibbling on some cheese. "My cycles always come between three to four weeks, and the timing adds up from thee last time we had sex!"

Marvelous...

I refused to flatten my smile from all the happiness blossoming in my veins feeling as though I could fly from the sudden explosion of energy, removing my hand from her grip where a mere touch couldn't justify my happiness.

"I can't wait, Aurora." I reply shrinking myself down to reach her face, dipping my lips right on top of hers to feel instant softness rub me back forcing my eyelids to plunge down from her tender lips connected with mine.

I couldn't be any happier knowing I get to raise another child, providing my unborn baby a world that I've dreamt about since I was a child.........

I just wish I could tell all my accomplishments to Father....

I know he would be so happy for me.

Four Months Later

"Aurora, I'm home." I hollered shutting the door behind me with my foot, as one of my palms carried a steaming hot black coffee while my hand other transported a box full of mouth watering delicious pastries freshly baked.

Suddenly I hear footsteps smack the floorboard almost as though hearing a bunny bounce up and down, to reveal my beloved wife wearing a smile as luminous as a star in the midnight sky, eyes glittering like diamonds only warmed a smile across my face from her sudden excitement soaked across his face.

Instantly Aurora snatched the box of pastries out from my hand as swiftly as a broom collecting up dust, anxiously opening the paper box and the moment her green eyes scanned the contents of the goodies boosted her smile to expose all her shiny teeth.

"Oh Erwin!" she chirped as merrily as hearing a robin sing, pivoting her footwork to aim towards me reading what comes next from her gratitude, setting aside my coffee on the table. "You got all my favorites!" she exclaimed, skipping over towards me, with her arms far apart and standing on the balls of her feet.

Aurora was a few months pregnant and it was starting to depict on her figure, her lower abdomen bulged out looking as though she had a hat underneath her dress, but that never stopped her from jumping on me.

Aurora leaped from the ground into the air as cute as a frog on a lilypad, launching my hands to grab her waist to catch my swan where I begin to lift her off the ground closer to my body.

"I couldn't pick just one, so I'd figured why not get them all." I reply inhaling a little more rapidly from the weight of lifting Aurora feeling as though I was lifting a boulder from my muscles tightening and compressing to pull her up.

Once I had lifted Aurora up, she instantly hooked each of her quads around my hips while her arms curled around my neck like a neckless. My palms clutched each of her buttcheek, not only to feel softness melt in my hands but I had the greatest pleasure to gaze up her angelic beauty.

"But you know what would make me even more happier, eyebrows?" she giggled as sweetly as hearing a little pink pig oinking. "My most favorite drink in the world!" she exclaimed keeping her eyes locked on mine, noticing her pupils started to swell the size of a lemon devouring her green iris's from desire and passion.

I had implied to Aurora that it's wise to have a general check up with Clara about her body since she is still breastfeeding and she is growing a child.

Clara logically explained the side effects of drinking anything with caffeine during her first pregnancy. Caffeine is a stimulant increasing heart rate thus increasing my unborn baby's heart rate, and it messes with blood supply to the baby as well.

Whatever Aurora puts in her mouth affects my child, and I won't let anything happen to my unborn baby.

"Aurora my love, you know coffee has a high amount of caffeine and you can't drink caffeine under any circumstances. Instead you need to be drinking at least two cups of milk each day because you are still breastfeeding and you are carrying our unborn baby."

Aurora's sighed heavily from disappointment, breaking our eye contact by dropping her head looking as though her spine had been broken, even slumping her shoulders downward from gloom.

"I know......it's just been so hard for me because I love coffee so much." she answered sounding as damaged as hearing a loose string strung on a harp.

Witnessing sadness conquer my wife's optimism as ruthless as a blizzard freezing a flower garden, antagonized pain to ache all over my bones feeling as though I was destroyed by a rock breaking every single bone and strength to hold my defense up.

Hmmm......I wonder.

"What about smelling the coffee? " I proposed inching my face closer to hers in hopes to see her beauty once again, and to fix her pain. "The scent will not compare to the taste, but our noses are connected with our tongue by sense."

Instantly Aurora lifted her head looking as radiant and lively as fireworks gone off, green eyes the color of jade dilated as large as a lemon filled with ease, pink lips soft and delicate like a peony shined a smile full of love and sweetness she was like a delicious tart I wanted to eat.

"Erwin you're so sweet." she cried out in joy, removing her arms from my neck to redirect her palms towards my pecks. "Not only have you been charming this morning, but every morning since my pregnancy. Buying me pastries till I'm sugared out and always making sure I drink enough milk." she paused dipping her face closer to my neck to feel gentle pecks of kisses bathe me while her hands grazed and rubbed my pecks up and down, prevailing my veins with pleasure I knew right away where this was going.

Oh.....yes.

Repeatedly her hands ran up and down my chest rubbing and stroking my skin to feel nothing but ease bloom from her touch, while feeling her squishy lips dabble across my neck felt as soft as a butterflies wing fluttering against my skin, leaving my lips to tremble from her touch.

Mike, Nanaba, Ian and Rico have their wedding today, but a small intervention won't delay us that much.

"Say no more Aurora....is the bedroom adequate enough, my love?" I reply already feeling my heart escalate as rapidly as though I was sprinting the last hundred-meter dash from excitement knowing what happens next.

Suddenly I start to feel her trail of kisses climb up my neck as soft and gentle as applying lotion, nibbling up my jaw to reach my ear whispering lowly to feel her hot breath whisk against my cheek.

"Right here on the counter is perfect."

Thirty Minutes Later

Mike, Nanaba ,Ian and Rico all decided to seal their love by unity of marriage, and I couldn't possibly be any more pleased with their decision though on this special day I wanted a glimpse at the groom to salute his commitment but more importantly see a man that I call a brother.

Shortly I reached Mike's unit, spotting a tall blonde soldier hovering over the standing mirror glimpsing at his appearance constantly while adjusting changes making sure everything is perfect, giving me the chance to peek at his attire.

Mike tall as a pine tree and thick as the inside of a tree trunk took my breath away from his appearance. A black suit covered his entire body complementing his light skin and pale blue eyes, while a black tie hung around his neck falling in between his pecks to match his suit though his hair remained the same, bangs falling over his forehead, and a mustache patched over his upper lip like moss on a tree trunk. Witnessing my brother dressed satisfactorily formed a smile of joy to see him shine on his day.....but I wanted to tease him just a tad.

"I didn't know Zacharias owns a suit.....it's a shame though it won't last long." I remarked entering the room, where Mike immediately revolved in my direction.

The moment I met Mike's crystal light blue eyes and long face of his encouraged a smile to form across my lips seeing an old friend, immediately diving right into a hug as strong as magnets to feel his sturdy body pounce against my chest.

"Thanks Smith, you don't look bad yourself either." he replied, feeling a firm pat thump the back of my shoulder as rugged as a soccer ball's slam, both removing our hug to greet our eyes."Oh by the way, Aurora came by earlier to wish me good luck." Mike reversed the conversation floating his hand over towards me wearing a smirk as lofty as a balloon the in sky, curling his arm around my shoulders to pull me closer to his hip. "You were pretty eager to pick up all those lost days when she was in postpartum..." he teased passing a chuckle as hefty as hearing an axe break apart a log in half.

I released a chuckle from his sudden tease finding humor in his comment, and well knowing this wasn't going to be the end of his taunts and laughs.

"It won't be the first and last Zacharias, we are just recreating all the time lost."

Once more Mike released another hefty chuckle as mighty as hearing a firecracker explode, feeling another firm pat thump my shoulder blade from approval making me feel like a good boy who has just retrieved a stick to its master. "Overall I am very happy for you guys."

That's very dignified of Mike.....

Hearing Mike's response of ecstasy left my smile to continue to glow, not only pleased by his reaction but knowing how much joy another child would bring to me.

"Can I ask you something Erwin?" questioned Mike out of the blue, his voice stoned with seriousness and tension he sounded as severe as hearing a grenade gone off, removing his arm from my shoulder to face my direction.

Hmm....Mike has become awfully serious on his special day....I hope he isn't having second thoughts about today.

What else could be disturbing him?

"It would be my pleasure to answer." I answer instantly feeling cold chills scatter up my spine as though a blizzard blew against my bare back, spooked from the sudden change of conversation moreover hoping it wasn't something drastic.

Mike lowered his gaze towards the floorboard, bulky broad shoulders slumped down looking as low as deflated balloon juiced from energy, even his neck hung low looking as dehydrated as a droopy leaf only compelling more questions to ponder my head feeling like a wasp had stung my skull.

"How did you feel knowing your father had missed your wedding day?" he murmured as quietly as hearing a mouse running through a church, as his voice breezed through my eardrum leaving agony to frazzle my head as though I'd been electrocuted from shock.

I too was on the same boat around my marriage.

I completely understand.

Well experienced with situations like these, I shift closer to the groom gesturing for him to take a seat and Mike effortlessly listened to my command reminding me of a newborn bambi from how soft and frail he's become, which only ignited more compassion for him.

I'm not sure how my first born will be in the future because he's a mixture between Aurora and myself, but regardless of what he's got I want him to rely and count on me.

I will do anything for him, just like Father had done for me.

"There isn't a day I don't think about my father......and especially times like this it hurts the most." I began standing in front of Mike where his head remained glued to the floorboard noticing a few drops of tears drizzling down his nose, like ice cream on a hot summer's day. "And truth be told, I don't think I'll ever stop missing him, but luckily we were given the chance to create new relationships with people we met throughout our lives....and if we are lucky enough we become fathers and build a bond just as special as our parents."

Slowly Mike lifted his dreary head, light blue eyes watery as a puddle after a rainy day, thick dirty blonde eyebrows sunken from despair like a rock in the sand and even his lower lip trembled up and down as shaky as an earthquake.

"Your right Erwin." Mike replied with a voice as broken as hearing glass shattered onto tile, though a hint of serenity slowly started to grow the more he expressed himself. "The past will always haunt my present, but the future is something new and yet to be discovered."

A smile begins to form across my lips from Mike's reply, knowing every day feels like a battle to live but having friends and family as wonderful as them makes it less painful and easy to persist.

Mike once again dried his nose clean by inhaling to cleanse his nostrils as loud as hearing a trumpet being blown, though a smile was starting to bloom across his lips as bright as the morning sun, gaining delight to see him return to his normal self.

"Speaking of families, Nanaba and I have to step it up. " he lightly kidded as comical as hearing a jester joke for a king. "You have more family members than us, and we started before you." he teased passing a laugh full of humor, brightening my mood to witness his taunting.

Aah, yes. Competition....

My uttermost favorite hobby, that gets my blood going.

"Daddy, Daddy!" peeped a higher voice sounding as adorable as a baby chick chirping, immediately seizing both of our attention from the sudden entry.

There sprinting fast as a bunny rabbit dashed Elourea, giggling full of life and energy to sound as adorable as an otter, sweeping me off my feet from her sudden arrival, but also finding myself amazed to realize how time manages to move so quickly

Elourea was four now, wearing a white dress embroidered with dozens of wildflowers across her skirt, her blonde hair almost as though sunlight was captured by her locks was pulled into two pigtails hanging on each side of her skull wearing a smile as lively as colorful as fireworks, but the most sensible image was to see her eyes. Pale blue like her daddy juiced with excitement to shimmer as bright as a star heated my veins to see a child beam so much happiness.

It's incredible that every time I see Elourea I also see Mike.

Simply because of the eyes.....

I wonder what eye color will my unborn baby have.

Sapphire blue like mine, emerald green like Aurora....or perhaps even a combination of the two?

Mike instantly squatted to the floorboard to welcome her, latching his hands around her waist to heave her off the ground looking as easy as picking up a pillow, where he transferred his daughter to clutch his hip almost looking like a purse.

"Mommy looks like a pretty princess in her dress!" Elourea squeaked as adorable as hearing a dog's chew toy, using her palms as tiny as a pebble to cup her grip around Mike's stout neck. "And you look like a prince in my fairytales!!

Mike released a light chuckle to sound as soothing as hearing a firepit crackle, glistening a smile as bright as a firefly even his eyes saturated with bliss to look as peaceful as a water stream gazing upon his offspring.

"Thank you baby." Mike replied, pulling Elourea closer to his face where he nuzzled his cheeks into her neck cuddling her close like a pillow while occasionally kissing her against her cheek leaving Elourea to giggle as cute as a duckling quacking.

I always admired Mike for his loyalty.....especially when it comes to his family.

I refused to look anywhere else, watching Mike build like stone and sculpted from rock melt into softness looking as warm and fuzzy as a stuffed bear only encouraging a smile to form across my lips from delight.

I believe Father's should be a part of a child's life. Always I felt empty and undernourished not having a female present in my life.

That is why I promised to always be there for my family.

I don't want my children to feel forgotten and empty the way I felt for so long.

"Erwin!" greeted a familiar voice, though the sudden whiff blown against my neck caught me off guard since my head was revolving around the idea of the importance of two parents.

I redirected my gaze towards the incomer, synchronizing the voice to the body left an impulsive outbreak of surprise to startled my veins, feeling as trippy and loose as though I'd missed a step on a pack of stairs.

It was the second groom.

Ian Dietrich

Truth be told I don't know much about Ian.......Rico is the one I am close with.

Recognizing who had entered the room my senses rushed back into my bloodstream as promptly as injecting a neddle , pulling me out of my thoughts, understanding what was the proper gesture.

"Ian!" I exclaimed overall pleased to know another man chose commitment instead of being single are careless. "Congratulations!" I praised, holding out my hand to greet him, feeling his warm palm insert into mine like a glove.

Ian bore a smile as soaring and lofty as a cloud even exposing all his teeth from joy, to feel our grip glide up and down like a swing a few times before we release.

"Thanks, and I appreciate you and Aurora coming."

Once Ian and I both express the common way of a greet we both sat in silence like little school boys after taking an examination since our mutual relationship was Rico.....

I haven't had the privilege to interact with Ian that much, simply because he is one year older and he decided to join Garrison......

I wouldn't mind fancying a deep conversation, but now isn't the time since it's his wedding day.

Once things settle in I'll mention to Aurora to have them over so we can become closer.

"Ian." I brought back the conversation up. "How are you feeling about your big day? Nervous, excited, scared?"

Ian continued to glow a smile as constant as the morning sun, giving me the chance to learn a little inside about how Ian ticks. "Actually relieved. Rico has been nudging me nonstop ever since you and Aurora got engaged......but I purposely waited and postponed the question so I could tick her off even more." he added with a smirk as wide as a watermelon, passing a light chuckle well remembering how much those two love to tease one another.

Yes, I remember.

Even though Ian presents himself more on the serious side, he was very impish when it comes to Rico.

Interesting how we can alter ourselves for others? Sometimes we do it to impress, or even we feel comfortable being ourselves.

Though it makes me wonder since I have known Rico from training and I know what type of woman she is, she is more likely the one who wears the pants in the relationship, I wonder if those two have discussed their future as husband and wife?

"Ian I know this may be an unpretentious question, but have you and Rico thought about having children?"

Suddenly Ian's entire face flatten as quickly as slicing open a freshly baked bread from the oven, his smile was wiped clean from his lips as promptly as applying bleach to mold, and even his coffee brown eyes seemed to lose any glitter of thrill from the sudden strike of reality entering the conversation.

"Not all at Erwin, besides we are at an age where children and marriages are common....hhmmm personally me raising a family?" Ian paused with hesitation, discomfort was starting to surge in his pupils as large as a rock, clearing his throat to sound as though a frog was stuck in his esophagus. "I mean your boy is rather cute, just one wouldn't be so bad.....but nothing more." he quickly added with a light chuckle to ease his awkwardness.

I understand it's a challenge having to raise a child, providing care and love when you are supposed to also take care of yourself.

You learn to humble yourself by putting someone else's needs above your own.

"That's quite alright." I reply forming a smile across my lips from the thought of having another child of my own to lighten my life. "It's not for everyone, and truth be told Ian.......I never thought I would have the aspiration to be a father and expand my family...but one person managed to change that."

It's the hardest position known to man.

But I wouldn't change a thing.

Gradually all of Ian's uncertainty started to slowly fade away like a bird in the distance, noticing more energy expanding in his pupils to shimmer from interest.

"Didn't we all." he remarked passing a chuckle full of sarcasm. "I thought I would be meeting a new women every night, and living a life on the edge." he lingered once more to pass a laugh full of amusement. "But you Erwin, as much logic and reason you have I was certain that you knew exactly what you wanted.....hell you are our Commander that tells me enough." he commented as cheery and uplifting as hearing the first start of a wheel being spun.

Indeed.....I thrived my whole life joining the military, and later on I had the ambition to become Commander. I did this all for my Father and to fight for my dream.....but as for my personal life, I didn't insert as much stamina.

I always liked girls because they were enchanting and alluring, but truth be told I didn't have the desire to start a family nor settle down.....

Always I had the motivation to serve my heart for the miltary, and needless to say without Aurora I don't think I would dream to get married. She altered my perception of life and impacted my behavior with her sweetness and kindness.

She influenced me to grow our love with offspring of our own.

I am certain I would have achieved the same greatness in my work, but as for my personal life, there wouldn't be anyone for me..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.7K 392 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
16.4K 555 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 "𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒- 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍" ] -。.。:∞♡* in which, In this reincarnated...
2.6K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
13.7K 833 74
《Undercover Detective Erwin x Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ As we head back to the country of Ostani, we follo...