My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

Zeromicz द्वारा

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 106

286 8 2
Zeromicz द्वारा

Tsuna and Thesea were shocked by what happened as Bullock was the first one to be taken out before the real fight started.

Tarren:"Alright children. This fight is the result of your insubordination. I'm not going to take it slow as you just saw. Go ahead and try to land a hit." he said calmly as the crimson aura was emerging from his body.

Galfore:"Bring them back alive." he told his comrade.

Tarren then nodded as he started making his way towards Thesea and Tsuna as they prepared themselves to fight, until Xylene used her telekinesis power to trow a large boulder at the speed of light.

Tarren easily caught the boulder with his four arms until he started getting blasted by a barrage of large boulders.

Xylene:"I'll send him into the deepest of the galaxy!!" she yelled as it was all planned so that Tarren would've remained stuck in a massive boulder as Xylene then used her telekinesis to lift the massive boulder, until Tarren started powering up and shattering the boulder in to pieces.

Tarren was now floating in the air as he pointed his four hands at Xylene and shot 4 large size red energy beams.

Xylene then used her telekinesis to stop the beams right in time, but it was all planned as he used the 'Fist of the King of Worlds' technique and double up his speed leaving an after image and appearing right behind Xylene.

However Thesea then run up at him as a quadruped and used his energy claws to strike Tarren on the helmet, however it didn't do damage at all as Tarren then grabbed the General Tiger by his arm and smack him straight into Xyelene sending the both of them flying and skipping on the ground before crashing.

Tarren then pointed his four hands again to shot energy beams as Tsuna decided to intervene as he summoned a large snake to block Tarren attacks in time.

Tsuna then trew himself at Tarren and wrapped himself around him using his snake abilities, however it wasn't enought as Tarren powered up a little bit sending Tsuna flying in the air.

Eye beams then shoot out of the mask that Tarren was wearing as they were sent toward Tsuna as Tsuna eyes widen as he created a cocoon around himself and as soon as the beams made contact with the cacoon a large explosion happened.

However the cacoon manage to make it out as it crashed straight on the ground.

When the smoke was clear General Tiger jumped over the large snake summoned by Tsuna as Xylene did the same.

General Tiger:( That big oaf is something else. He just started and here we are already down for count. His power is incredible.)

Cracks started forming below the cacoon as Tsuna was planning to start digging throught the ground.

Tarren:"............... I've just gotten started.........." he said in a pretty much not amused tone as he sounded disappointed that it was the best that the three guardians of Siren and Xylene could've give him.

Thesea:( We can't beat these two. The only thing that is going to keep Vilgax away from this planet at this point is some kind of miracle.) he thought in his head.

Tarren:"I'm about to execute my favourite intermove." he said as he left an after image of himself as Thesea senses reacted as he turn to strike Tarren who was behind him, however he got easily overpowered by the Tetramand Warrior as he simply slammed his fist onto General Tiger mask cracking it as the leader of the Guardians of Siren crashed straight on the ground leaving a big crater and creating a shockwave that knocked Xyelene far away.

Then a big explosion happened far away which got Tarren attention as something large was sent flying towards him at incredible speed as Tarren ended up getting tackle and trow far away in the sky of the planet almost reaching the atmosphere of the planet.

Xylene was then caught by something very covered in fur and when she looked up it was Bullock who was extremely angry as his fur color changed from brown to white.

Bullock then roared as he dropped Xylene and was planning to face against Galfore as he jumped at incredible speed, until Tarren came back and drop kicked Bullock on the back.

Bullock body dropped straight on the ground making a large crater as smoke was covering the area.

All that was heard was Bullock roaring angrily, the sounds of energy beams and heavy hits.

Galfore then move his hand super fast blowing he smoke away and revealing that Galfore was struggling a little bit with Bullock.

Tarren:"What's the deal, bear? Have I striken a nerve or something?" he asked he used his two below arms to lands a barrage of superfast punches on Bullock gut and tripling his stats to make more damage.

However Bullock was tanking most of it, until Tarren used the power of the mask which increased his power even more as he headbutted Bullock straight in the face sending him flying back.

Tarren then started focusing the power of his armor as pointed his four arms at where Bullock was sent flying and he created a medium size dark red supernova.

Tarren then sent the medium size dark red supernova at Bullock, who in exchange roared and sent the supernova back at it's owner.

Tarren however simply stood there as his armor tanked the supernova like it was nothing.

Bullock then landed perfectly on the ground creating a shockwave and a big crater.

Tsuna then emerge out fo the ground beside Bullock.

Tsuna:( Tch! I can't believe it........ He tanked his own attack like it was nothing.... He's making a joke of us......... We were never this pressured before..... Damn it all, I knew from the outset that this battle would have been difficult to win, but this is insane.) he thought in his head.

Bullock then looked over the passed out General Tiger, before he decided to speak up.

Bullock:"............ It doesn't matter anymore." he said calmly to Tsuna.

The Snake alien was shocked as it was the first time he heard Bullock being this calm, since he always seemed to be excited for battle.

Tsuna:" Huh?"

Bullock:" There's nothing left to lose........ I'm going at it.......... take the General further away from here...... you with me?" he asked to Tsuna.

Tsuna:"Are you crazy? You have no chance on beating up this guy on your own...... Then there is the other big guy over there, he's a monster aswell." he said as he looked at the large bear in the eyes, showing that he was not going to leave.

Tarren then clentched his four fists and started powering up making the ground trembling as Xylene then used her telekinesis to lift up the rock and turned them into sharp ones.

Xylene then trew the sharped rocks at Tarren, but they ended up turning into dust the moment they made contact with Tarren dark red aura.

Tarren then shot a large energy wave at the three in attempt to get rid of them.

Xylene used her telekinesis ability to slow down the energy wave as Bullock roared to aid in the attempt to push back the powerful attack.

Thesea then slowly got back up as he felt extremly tired after the attack he has gotten as he saw his comrades and Xylene trying to push back the energy wave.

Thesea then started running like a quadruped at incredible speed and used the energy of his suit to help his comrades and Xylene push back the energy wave.

Tarren just crossed his four arms.

Tarren:"Hmmmmmmmmmm............." he then look up at the sky as he noticed something flying down faster than the speed of light, but with a low level of power as he thought about checking it out later.

Tarren then look back to see that they were still struggling to push back the energy wave.

Tarren:"Look at the so called Elites.......... having trouble with one single Tetramand...... This better not be the best you've got or is it?" he asked them as he was waiting for them to die already.

General Tiger:( I have to keep trying for the sake of those people, who I've promised to save their lives....... I'm not going to let them down.) he thought in his head as his suit was losing energy and was about to self destruct.

Everything was going downhill as hope was lost, all of the sudden a green energy sphere was sent towards the energy wave created by Tarren making it curve and flying in the outer space.

Everyone eyes widen as they turned to see it was Y/n wearing her battle armor as her were tied up in a pony tail, with her arms crossed and floating in the air in the distance.

Bullock:"H-Huh? Wait, you made it!!" he said in shock as Tarren and Galfore turned their attention to Y/n.

Y/n however was quiet as she looked at her mind controlled mentors with a blank expression on her face.

Y/n:"....................................You've done it now Vilgax.........." she said as she moved faster than the speed of light and landed right infront of Tarren, which surprised Tarren a little bit.

Y/n then turn to give a side look at her comrades as she sighed before trowing something at them and it was bag contain weird looking fruits.

Y/n:"Eat those. They will restore your strength. I wasn't supposed to be giving you guys those fruits. But seeing your conditions, it's better to consume them." she said calmly.

Xylene eyes widen once she realized what were those fruits.

Xylene:( Wait, those are the Fruits of the Tree of Might!!!! They can only be consume by Cosmic Beings!!!) she thought in her head on how Y/n has acquired such things.

Y/n:"You guys did great holding up for those 6 days. Now, I'm going to be dealing with this on my own." she said with a bright smile on her face.

Tarren starred at Y/n for a while as memories started coming back to him, however they were all cut, once the mask took over his persona.

Tarren:"You're requested to stand down. You don't have the permission to interfere in the mission that was assigned to us." he warned Y/n.

Y/n:"You won't beat me." she said with a calm expression on her face and checking her finger nails.

Tarren then raised his four arms and went to strike Y/n in attempt to hit her with a barrage of his four arms combo combined with the 'Fist of the World King'  technique.

But to Y/n point of view.................. everything was too slow as she ended up powering up and landed a straight uppercut to Tarren's face causing the armor to blew up to pieces leaving on the upperbody as Tarren was briefly floating in the air, before being sent flying straight into the far away Galaxy.

Galfore stood there unfazed as the power of the blow created a massive shockwave that created a lot of disaster on the planet.

Y/n:"Oof, my bad....... it's just that it's hard for me.......... to control my power.........Jeez, I exaggerated, because I wanted to show off a little bit...." she said, revealing her new form she had managed to mastered leaving many in shock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

497K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
53.7K 1.6K 62
Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And added..Being a rivalry of Shoto Todoroki...
4.4K 212 16
Can be read as a Todoroki X Reader as well Midoriya shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?" Went to jail one time and everyone...
1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...