Beauty and The Beast|| Tom Ri...

By thejasuri

You are a muggle living in a small village a very provincial life you love reading books, Unlike the village... More

Authour's Note
CASTE
Castles And Famlies
Not Returned
Trapped
Confusion
Magic
Potions and Talks
Save
Save 2
Shock
A friendship
The Other side of the Library
The Other Part of the Library 2
The Forest
Sleep
Much Better?
Much Better (2)
The Secret Garden
The House
The House (2)
Tom's and Y/N Asthetic
A Romantic Sunset
Dreams can become worse
I am Hurt in a dream
Feeling horrible
In the Forest of the distant Valley
What is Happening?
Madness and Torture
An Abrupt Stop
Elsewhere
A Walk through the Woods
Ministry to the rescue or not....
A Request to the dance
Dances
Opening Up
An Bond
A spark
A Patronus
Dark Plans
Abducted
Tom's Past...Voldemort
Tom is.. Voldemort?
Preparing for War
Dispair
What is really Happening.
The Eve of War
In Your Arms
Good Bye
Freedom with a broken Heart
In Mot's Castle
Ariel
Finding Greta Garbo
A Magical Journey
The Search
A Glimpse to the past
The Most Refreshing feeling
Mot's Thoughts
Hermione's Point of View
One more Journey
The Golden Trio's Meeting
Cemetery- Village of the dead
Gustav Ruins
The Darkest Alley
The First Step of the plan
Is this hell or simply torture?
In Mr Andreson's place
Her Past And Her Sufferings
Joining Pieces
Connecting with Ariel
What a snowy color can tell
The End Of the Peak
With You Once Again
The Same Sunset re-winded
The Same Sunset Re-Wind (2)
The War Starts
Hogwarts the school for witchcraft and Wizardry
Protective Enchantments
Days at Hogwarts
Greta Garbo's Final Warning
An Important Lesson to Learn
Plans To Figure Your Research
Spring Heartbreak
Erratic Feelings
Trapped again
A Peaceful Night
The Enchantments For Love
Enchantments For Love||2
To Confess...
War Outside Of Closed Spaces
Fights And Problems
Feel Of Something New
Feel Of Something New|| 2
Hold On
Hold On|| 2
A Powerful Sacrifice Made
A Powerful Sacrifice Made||2
The Search At Last
The Lost Hope
The War Resumes

The Mystery Surrounding The Library

48 2 0
By thejasuri

Another day, one more day and it would be over. Was something you would say to yourself. There was no way of getting out of this terror built. An army was ready to tear the moon itself. You could feel Mot smirking from a mile away. You had searched the library for so long and there was nothing in there, nothing, Tom's research, Tom's plans nothing.
It was as though Tom burnt them. But, really did Tom say something when the Blood moon was tomorrow and the Lord of light he wouldn't fight this time? 
Always the terrors of this day would happen in the above and this time there was nothing to stop the moon. Nothing, anything you had found was the book in your hands. It was some of the most ancient lessons that this sage in India had thought his disciples, and his students. 
Why did Tom preserve his diary? It was so unlikely Tom would ever believe in our souls. So why was this preserved and why did he leave it here? 
You couldn't read the text because it was in an ancient language you had no knowledge of your magic had failed and the book of enchantments couldn't provide any information about the text. 
The only thing you could conclude was the sage had a powerful, ancient magic something that linked the present and Future. 
It was and sounded impossible but you were sure the sage knew the ancient and the modern language. 
They were preaching, of the sage. You closed the book and looked around. At the only piece of information.

Sarogna  Was the sage's name and lived in the Himalayas. 

You grabbed your satchel and your wand and made your way outside. You could easily Apparate to Hogwarts. 
You had admitted to Tom you loved him, and you were going to talk to him. What was Tom hiding? The Application was harder than usual. And by the time you reached Hogwarts, you felt weak. 
You walked inside the castle people were looking anxious and stressed to not even notice you. You just had to get Tom. You saw Harry and approached him "Y/n how did you--" You cut him off in hurry. "Later, can you tell me where is Tom?" You asked. 

"Yeah.. he's their Astronomy tower." You thanked him and gave into another difficult Appiaration and was right behind him, This time the spell hurt you sunk to the floor. "You can't be doing that Y/n, Your powers weaken when he grows stronger," Tom said slowly not looking at you. 

"If you mean Mot and Tom what are you doing? Don't keep me in the dark, what are you planning to do?" You questioned ignoring the agonizing pain you felt in your chest. 

"What must be done," Tom replied shortly helping you. "Drink it." He ordered pulling out a vial and putting it down your throat before you could reply. The pain eased instantly "What are you doing Tom?" 
"Mot grows stronger, and right now can't be stopped." 
"And?" 
"Until the Lord returns, we cower to the Earth Y/n, we don't face Mot. He's unstoppable, with you growing weak. It's impossible." 
"So? what will you do?" 
He glared at you pitiless "T-tom?" You spluttered unable to comprehend the look "Two years of effort will not go to vain." He said dangerously. 
"I have put you! properly you don't stay! Get yourself killed! while I risk my soul in the abyss." Tom angrily snarled you flinched at the ferocity of his voice but took his arm and calmly looked into his blue eyes. 

"I know Tom, and I am trying my best so that you won't have to endure it!" You softly replied. Tom yanked his arm. And glared at you. "If only you'd stay in a place! I could work in peace!" He replied. "Tom, why don't you understand I to have people to protect." 

"The best thing you could do is stay in!" 

"I Can't... no I've lost too many people." 

"Just stay!" 

You sighed there was no point talking to him. Was it? 
"Anyway, I think staying inside a house is not too good was it?" He suddenly said the anger disappearing. "No, you can't expect that, can you? It was like a prisoner." 

"Did you hear the piano? plays every evening in the garden?" 

"Yes, I used to go there every evening, I hear faint humming. It's so beautiful." You said going closer to Tom. Tom sat down and you sat next to him laying your head on his chest. 

"It is, do you know who it is?" Tom agreed "I've heard it before it's not a melody I haven't heard." 

"Do you know? there in those barriers of the safe house, it's an echo because you can't go outside even your voice is trapped. Ever used to sing there dear?" Tom asked he couldn't help but let his lips curl to a smirk seeing your cheeks go a slight pink. 

"I-I used to..." 

"Your voice is the one that echoes there... you don't know how many people come to admire the voice." You looked up at him "Do you?" 

"When I felt stressed, which was every time so yes." 

You suddenly felt a shot in your head. "How often do you used to go there?" You asked softly. "Your voice echoed in the evening dear, So every evening. Now dear enough of taking indirect compliments." Tom smirked harder turning your cheeks even pinker. 

"Just last question." 

"My, My Y/n serious on your praises? Hmm" He softly hissed "I used to there where best I could hear your voice--" 

Then suddenly a loud bell chimed interrupting Tom. "Well, that's the call-up bell. Let's go in dear. It's very unsafe to stay out. Those bugs are spies they come to the Pitch, towers. Let's go." Tom took your hand and lead you back inside. 

"They're getting close aren't they?" Greg said drinking the wine. 

"How's the army?" Mot dismissed the question.

"Very well. I don't think they'd stand a chance." Greg smirked. 

"Hmm," Mot acknowledged "And I think so too... Humans.... however It's him I'm worried about Voldemort." 

"Don't worry Sir, he won't get in the--" 

"He's planning something... I think I may visit him. Sarogna." 

"I don't understand Sir, we don't have much time," Greg said quietly. "We don't need much time." 

The bell rung for about thirty minutes until it was quiet again. "Are you staying dear?" Tom called out to you. You were brushing your hair taking out any knots you were in your nightgown. 
From time to time smoothing out any wrinkles. 

"In Hogwarts?" You asked 
"Hmm" 

"Well, the moon is tomorrow. So yes." You lied. Tom looked at you for a while sensing the stench but replied nothing. Until you bid him the night. And returned to one of the guest rooms in Hogwarts. When you herd some muffled sobbing. Someone was crying. 

You slowly made your way to the sound and heard a young boy who was not even five crying. 

You made your way towards him and knelt "What happened? dear?" You questioned rubbing his back. The boy looked into your warm eyes and suddenly hugged you real tightly.
"I miss Mummy and Daddy." 

"What happened to them?" 

"That Mo-t he um killed them, because... because I didn't give him the lamp." You rubbed his back. "Mot he killed my parents too dear. What's your name?" 
"Gary." 

"It's alright. You'll be fine, Lamp?" 
"The lamp I didn't give him. He got so angry he killed my mother and father and the lamp." 

"Is it with you?" 
"Yeah. This one." 

You never thought Mot was the one to keep genies.

You waited for everyone to fall asleep and just checked on Tom's door until you gave another painful Appiriation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.6K 34
You know the story of Harry Potter. Or so you thought... What if the Prophecy was tampered with. It changed and left out the most crucial details: Th...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
675K 21.2K 79
"We must hide the child... even hiding her identity until then she will be safe." - Albus Dumbledore. Join Y/N's trip to Hogwarts, the wizarding worl...
154K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...