Beauty and The Beast|| Tom Ri...

By thejasuri

You are a muggle living in a small village a very provincial life you love reading books, Unlike the village... More

Authour's Note
CASTE
Castles And Famlies
Not Returned
Trapped
Confusion
Magic
Potions and Talks
Save
Save 2
Shock
A friendship
The Other side of the Library
The Other Part of the Library 2
The Forest
Sleep
Much Better?
Much Better (2)
The Secret Garden
The House
The House (2)
Tom's and Y/N Asthetic
A Romantic Sunset
Dreams can become worse
I am Hurt in a dream
Feeling horrible
In the Forest of the distant Valley
What is Happening?
Madness and Torture
An Abrupt Stop
Elsewhere
A Walk through the Woods
Ministry to the rescue or not....
A Request to the dance
Dances
Opening Up
An Bond
A spark
A Patronus
Dark Plans
Abducted
Tom's Past...Voldemort
Tom is.. Voldemort?
Preparing for War
Dispair
What is really Happening.
The Eve of War
In Your Arms
Good Bye
Freedom with a broken Heart
In Mot's Castle
Finding Greta Garbo
A Magical Journey
The Search
A Glimpse to the past
The Most Refreshing feeling
Mot's Thoughts
Hermione's Point of View
One more Journey
The Golden Trio's Meeting
Cemetery- Village of the dead
Gustav Ruins
The Darkest Alley
The First Step of the plan
Is this hell or simply torture?
In Mr Andreson's place
Her Past And Her Sufferings
Joining Pieces
Connecting with Ariel
What a snowy color can tell
The End Of the Peak
With You Once Again
The Same Sunset re-winded
The Same Sunset Re-Wind (2)
The War Starts
Hogwarts the school for witchcraft and Wizardry
Protective Enchantments
Days at Hogwarts
Greta Garbo's Final Warning
An Important Lesson to Learn
Plans To Figure Your Research
Spring Heartbreak
Erratic Feelings
Trapped again
A Peaceful Night
The Enchantments For Love
Enchantments For Love||2
To Confess...
War Outside Of Closed Spaces
Fights And Problems
The Mystery Surrounding The Library
Feel Of Something New
Feel Of Something New|| 2
Hold On
Hold On|| 2
A Powerful Sacrifice Made
A Powerful Sacrifice Made||2
The Search At Last
The Lost Hope
The War Resumes

Ariel

95 2 0
By thejasuri

Back at your village-

As the days went by so did your tears it got so bad you even wanted to take your life but you couldn't no there were matters unfinished things you had to solve moreover there were lot of people in danger, Yes you were heartbroken you wanted to hide under the covers each and every morning but something happened yesterday night which pushed you over to walk.

Y/n Dream-

"Hello my sweet angel finally I can meet you." A sweet tender voice called out. The voice it felt like it had been with you, your entire life but only today you are hearing it.
"Who are you?" You asked.

"Another time my beloved you know you need to move on do you really want to cry hoping the scars will heal?" Then you saw her the most beautiful woman you had ever seen she looked so much like you with her (H/C) flowing back wards and her beautiful (E/C) shimmering. 

"Oh my god you look so much like me my parents they don't look like me at all."

"You will find out everything you need to know look my beloved Y/n I don't have much time with you but first you have to be strong the pain your wounds I understand are fresh in your heart I know who you love. I know you suffered but if you continue this you let Mot win no Y/n don't you are so strong your in this world for a reason your special so much you have strengths, Magic you must discover." The woman said.

"Strengths Magic? I don't even think I can recover." You said as tears trickled. "I couldn't protect I'm constantly in the need of saving I have become a burden I couldn't protect my parents, I couldn't say how much I've love them. I couldn't help the man I love from his curse, I couldn't save the people I should have... What good have I done? I'm just a girl with a Prophecy but so... weak." 

The angel smiled looking at you "It is because you have suffered making you stronger everyday your Love makes you stronger you still have so much to fight for will you try it one more time? For me?" The angel kneeled down cupping your face in her soft hands. Somehow you couldn't deny her plea so you looked at her. "I will"

"But where should I start."

"I want you to go to the forbidden forest walk the furthest just walk straight over there you will see a waterfall go inside it till you see an hut you will know which one ask for a name Greta Garbo she will help you." 

"How am I supposed to find her?"

"With your senses my beloved" The angel got up "You have an incredible power to sense you sensed your father was in the castle? You sensed something bad is going to happen? Yes that is one of your energies." 

"Wait what is your name?" You uttered as she was fading away.

"Ariel" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of  Last night dream. You had given it a deep thought you knew it wasn't a dream it was a connection you missed but didn't even know who she was.

"Ariel..." You muttered.

You knew you couldn't just cry you had to make it. It was the next morning you grabbed your satchel with cloths, emergencies, water, After months you came out it was just the break of dawn "Ariel who are you thank you" You smiled in months.

You made it to the forest you knew it was dangerous since Mot's followers could be here but you weren't scared you knew you had a goal and you were going to get there one way or the other.

You entered the dark cold forest and remembered what Ariel had said only move forward till you see the waterfall, it was a dense as the trees blocked the sunlight allowing only rays to lightly shine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
539K 18.1K 51
"I would challenge death himself if it meant I could spend forever wi...
348 12 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...
53.1K 1.7K 44
You've being told for years about it and now you are finally going to Hogwarts. After meeting a certain slytherin you find yourself falling head ove...