| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Love Me Aurora

682 15 17
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Mature Content
MA

Erwin's POV

Never would I imagine myself being capable to replace my Father's dark hole through another induvial. As long and patient as I've been I can honestly say I've always gotten what I wanted.

My other half, that brings out the best in me.

The wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it will be an occasion that I will forever remember but most of all to cherish how my beloved swan turned into my wife.

I couldn't possibly imagine anything more mesmerizing....but clearly I forgot what comes next after a wedding.

Aurora and I were officially given fourteen days off from our Commander as a wedding present to enjoy being a newlywed couple, and what better way to spend those days where my love had started to blossom for the prettiest girl in town.

Grandmother's house.

Though it's sad to say Grandmother is retiring from the house I grew up in and partially raised me, but now I've inherited this lovely house and who knows it could be a starter home for the children Aurora and I so desperately want......

Once Grandmother had presented her wedding gift in the palm of Aurora's hand, my loving wife and had turned to face me. Her round face rose with excitement and her green eyes twinkled with passion, hinting at me what exactly was on her mind.......also mine.

Spending the rest of the day together all alone in the sheets where no one can hear us moan or interrupt us.......

I was so overwhelmed from lust invading me like wasp attacking me with their stinger only controlling all my urges to be spurred on Aurora, reacting so hastily and improper that I would never even consider myself being capable to do in my wildest dreams....but thanks to desire it turned my obedience upside down.

"It was lovely to see you again Grandmother, but if you would excuse Aurora and I, we will need to be leaving this instance since it's a long ride to make it Karanese."

Hastily I grab Aurora by the arm, dragging my wife through the crowds of people skirting past any familiar face completely ignoring them as though they were statutes since my adrenaline was energized with desire......and I would be lying to myself if I was retaining all my urges to lay all my love for her after I heard her vows.

"Erwin! I'm excited to leave to." she breathed with a light blush nearly on the pace of a light jog since Aurora's footsteps had to double since my speed was as fast as a bunny. "But don't we have to tell everyone we are leaving?'"

Momentarily we had reached the ends of the crowds resting dozens of horses tied to a stable knowing exactly it will take half of the time if we were being escorted which only heated more desire to flame inside of me like a fire.

"We've just done so?" I reply my lips curling into a playful grin heated by the fact images had flooded my brain like a rainstorm knowing we'll have some time on our hands to waste.

Aurora passed a loving smile exposing all her white teeth and her green eyes sparkled like emeralds...

"Well then." she giggled happily now taking control over who was leading the way making our way towards the horse. "That settles it Mr.Smith!" she replied gently dragging me to follow her like a puppy on a leash closer towards the horse. "We go to Grandma Smith's house to start our honeymoon and enjoy the next fourteen days all to ourselves!"

Aurora smiled brightly full of life and joy, only permitting me to hoist my beloved wife on the horse saddle side with her elegant dress following gracefully as I mounted myself on the steed taking charge of the horse wasting no time to ride the both of us to Karanese to explore the astonishments of being married....

Having lust bathe through our blood like bubbles in a bath Aurora and I had reached the former Grandmother's house, a place where I once called home....now it's passed down to me.

Influenced by passion flourishing in me like flowers I reacted to such emotions.
Firstly I escorted our horse towards the back of our house, tieing his reins against the wooden fence to secure him to stay, allowing him the freedom to nibble on some grass. Once he was secured I grab Aurora by the hips lifting her off from the horse into my arms bridal style holding the back of her knees with one arm as the other arm fastened around her lower back.

"Oh Erwin!" she happily chirped with a bright smile. "I'm so happy my love! We can finally spend our days in the sheets without having to worry about anything, expect our next meal!"

Hearing Aurora's sweet comment blow through my ear like the summers breeze only melted my spine from delight how precious she was, giving me comfort knowing the both of us desired to exchange our love through our bodies....

"Yes Aurora, I'm delighted to know that we can focus our days to please one another through our bodies." I respond as the two of us reached the door where Aurora had pulled out Grandmother's key to insert its tip through the metal lock, twisting her palm clockwise creating a satisfying CLICK, noise opening the house filled with memories.....

Without any further delay, I enter through the back entrance of the house gripping Aurora so close to my chest like a doll already feeling heat exchanging through our bodies, as Aurora swiftly shut the door behind us.

I was so pleased with everything that was happening knowing I was going to explore all my desires throughout all the night, until my eyes spotted what was rested in the kitchen.

Directly resting in the kitchen specifically the table was a huge woven basket filled with delicious treats. Vegetables, fruits, grains, flour but what caught my attention the most was to see s few pieces of thickly set white cloth poking out from all the item, instantly caused my heart to skip a beat because resting underneath the white fabric was......

"Meat....."

Amounts of excitement had flooded my senses like a shower, causing me to direct my attention towards the kitchen where I hastily meet the basket. Wanting to use my hands, I gently rest my wife's body back on her feet as my hands started to snoop and investigate what treasures lay in the basket.....

As focused as I was gawking at the pieces of cloth shielding my all time favorite meat.....pork... my beloved wife had stopped to notice the most important item of all.

A note.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs.Smith, on your holy matrimony." read Aurora was a voice as elegant as pearls. "Singed, Grandmother."

How thoughtful, of Grandmother.
My two favorite things are here.

A hot meal and Aurora.......

"Awhhhh." Aurora whined adorably like a kitten meowing her green eyes sunken with delight. "How sweet of your Grandmother." she smiled brightly her fingertips trailing the piece of paper with thanks......

My attention was now hooked on the note, wanting to see the handwritten sentiment that Grandmother had left me even all the love poured into her words......

Thank you Grandmother......

You made this night even more perfect.

An instant wave of peace had flowed into my brain reading the words Grandmother written with her hand.....but nevertheless, the most satisfying thing in this world was the woman how couldn't keep her green eyes off me.

"Erwin...." she breathed with an enchanting look, her green eyes sparkling like emeralds making her as innocent as a doe and her voice as alluring as a harp. "My love, there is something that I've been waiting to try on your body..."

Aurora gently inserted her hand with mine feeling instant softness rub me, as she gently began to pull me behind like a stuffed animal my eyes staring at her pure white dress flowing like a gown made for a princess as her blonde hair swung back and forth from her footsteps.

All I felt was complete relaxation comfort me, following her trail like a little duckling though part of me couldn't help the curiosity thump the back of my head like a hammer, since interest was my strongest trait.

Oh.......maybe she's talking about the position I've been yearning for....and finding myself lost in thought about it.

Her on top of me rocking me......

My mind could not imagine this sexy position. Aurora's seductive body resting in me with our two most sensitive organs connected together like a puzzle piece, with her beautiful body moving side to side in a pendulum motion leaving her lips to release feeble pants provoking a light pink to stain across my cheeks..

I would be lying if it was something I've wanted to try for quite some time.

"Oh?" I responded my lips curling into a playful grin filled with thrill. "What exactly did you have in mind Mrs.Smith?"

Aurora had led me back into the very room where she and I exchanged our feelings when we were eighteen and even our first kiss.....

My bedroom.

Aurora had broken our grip, as her hands removed the crown of flowers rested on top of her head like a princess placing it on top of my dresser, as her hands started to unbutton the corset concealing her bust, inch by inch breaking her seal to loosen her gown.

"Why don't you lie on your bed Eyebrows and you'll see exactly what I mean...." she commented with a giggle as sweet as sugar.

Aurora had finished unbuttoning the last clasp concealing her dress as the beautiful white gown had fluttered down to her ankles exposing her creamy curvy body to be only dressed in her panties which heated my cheeks to burn even brighter to see her naked skin......

Aurora.....

Redness started to flare in my cheeks like a fire, my eyes were immediately locked staring at her large breasts admiring how perfect each tissue was round and how large her breast size where, toppling down her chest that covered some of her upper abdomen since how heavy they where even her pink nipples were succulent.....but this was only the beginning of feeling myself grow stiff.

"I just want to please you Erwin...." she moaned seductively her green eyes dilated with lust only making her more alluring to stare at her beauty.....since she wanted me.

"My love, can I give your body a ride?" she sweetly asked her lips beaming into a smile full of love gently dragging the two of us towards my bed where her hands had no problem how to undress me out of a tux.....since I was lost in her beauty......

Finally, after waiting patiently as a gentleman allowing Aurora to find the comfort with performing the position I've always wanted to try ......

Aurora rocking on top of me completely nude with her body bouncing.......
How can I refuse?

Aurora's hands gently started to loosen and remove all the fabric concealing my skin, nearly finding myself completely nude with the love of my life....

"Yes, Aurora." I nodded my head completely mesmerized not only by her gorgeous body resting in between my legs with her hands undressing so quickly like a blizzard, but the realization of my imagination becoming a reality.

Aurora passed a bright smile gaining satisfaction from my reply keeping her beautiful green eyes locked on mine as her hands swiftly removed the last piece cloth exposing my skin to meet hers......

Once I was fully undressed, Aurora floated her hands to the last piece of string on her creamy white skin briskly removing her panties to leave her completely naked.....

Now my eyes where leveled at her pelvis, gazing at how small her waist was my hands could collapse around her. Then widely slope outwards giving her a large pair of hips only made her body more attractive to see such large portions curved on her causing my cheeks to flame with redness since I had the perfect view of looking at bare skin. Her reproductive system was only a leg spread away and I saw her dark blonde pubic hair spiking up like a little bush cover her......

"You are so beautiful, Aurora......."I breathed completely mesmerized from her body all the air in my lungs had been vanished from curvy image.......

Aurora's fluffy pink lips shine into a loving smile pleased by my comment. "Awe....your so sweet Erwin! Thank you."she thanked her green eyes glued onto mine like honey, but her seductive body started to climb on top of me like a little cub leaving me with no other choice but to lay down completely on my back with Aurora advancing towards my most sensitive organ.

Watching the love of my life rise closer towards my crotch my heart rate kept elevating like a balloon from all the excitement building up in my system of what was happening.

Aurora was crawling up my body like a snake until her curvy body had reached my crotch where she carefully placed each of her knees to rest at both ends of my hips leaving her full access to connect our reproductive system.

Aurora inhaled rather deeply salvaging any oxygen in her lungs and not a moment too soon she slid herself right onto my cock connecting our flesh, instantly making me feel all her moist and tender walls rub my organ thoroughly to leave my heart to miss it's beat.....

Yes.....finally!

Just the simple action of her joining our bodies together made all my hormones run wild like a cheetah affecting my body in so many places I find myself growing stiff to feel her tightness secure and lock my flesh with the damp feeling of her walls......

Thinking this position couldn't get any hotter I had the perfect view of the pretty blonde resting on top of me, with her sunshine locks falling smoothly down her shoulders reaching her waist. Pushing past her silky blonde hair laid again her skin was two large fully rounded breasts the size of a melon hanging from her chest leaving me breathless to lastly stare at her thick quads securing my hips from each side.

Perfect......

There was no further delay as Aurora relied on her stamina using her curvy body to start rocking her hips back and forth in a repeated motion of a pendulum instantly rubbing my penis to blossom instant pleasure through my veins.....

Oh god......it's what I always wanted....

Heat started to sprout in my cheeks like weeds not only from feeling the tightness of her hips rocking me side to side like a boat at sea, but since her body was swinging against my cock her force made her large breast start to jiggle back and forth with a little bounce making her image even more alluring........

"Aahhh...." a light moan escapes from my lips watching her beautiful body move in a repeated motion of a circle to feel my cock being rocked through her hips allowing all her tissues to stroke my flesh back and forth giving me instant pleasure.... "Darling don't stop."

Aurora released a pleasant smile from my pant giving her the motivation to quicken her speed so that her hips were spinning me fast like a merry go round rocking my flesh even harder to feel her tightness rub me stronger causing the both of us to increase our breathing which resulted into higher panting, but hearing her pants were the most delectable of them all since she was so feeble and sweet.

"Erwin..." she panted with a soft look filled with ease as pinkness started to flush in her cheeks making her even more attractive." You decide when it's time, I'm only here to please you."

Again I felt her tight hips spin my cock around in a repeated motion of a circle rubbing my flesh forcibly leaving pleasurable moans to crawl out from my lips.

Enjoying the sense of feel rubbing down on my body while my eyes stared directly at heaven watching her large juicy breast continuing to bounce with her motion.

All these senses inflicted on my body only provoked more color to burn through my skin, panting, rocking and her creamy sentence only attracted more sounds to escape from my lips but as sweet as everything was Aurora's rhythm kept stiffening my body giving me a hard time to be soft with such an angel since I was growing harder and harder......

"Aurora!" I groaned louder and with roughness in my tone since not only was her rocks effective but she's been going for ten minutes. "I don't want you to stop!" I commanded feeling my body become overpowered from her rocks on my cock driving my hands forward to fasten my palms against her thick quads providing me the stability to keep up with her stamina.

Aurora's pants were becoming louder and more satisfying to hear, all filled with softness only burning more color in my cheeks from how delicate her sounds were.......

"Yes sir!" she obediently replied making her even more alluring to hear her submissive side as she maxed out her speed as quickly as she could, rocking my cock so quickly in circles my body couldn't linger much on a single rub because her hips would strike me with another pleasure feeling......

God.....I love it when she calls me,

Sir

This is what heaven feels like, feeling the tightness of a woman's body rub my most sensitive organ in repeated motions of a circle to leave my body vulnerable releasing all the pleasure on my cock through my lips.......

Aurora was beautifully rocking her hips side to side continuously on my crotch leaving pure rubs to be struck on my penis instantly flourishing pleasure in my veins, impacting my lips to moan in satisfaction but also giving my mind the ease of relaxation to feel this delightful......

This feels remarkable....I want her doing this for hours.....

With Aurora occupying my sight and feel, I was burning as hot as a fire leaving me to feel as lifted as a cloud, and truthfully I was determined to go for hours resting in this position.......but my body seemed to have thought otherwise.

Aurora kept strongly swaying her hips round and round rubbing me so greatly all my senses had broken loose from her constant rubbing and the tightness of her vagina compacting my tender flesh for twenty minutes.....

White liquid comes rushing down in me, bursting from my tip like a water hose pleasing all my senses to the highest leaving my body to subjugated into her rocking.....

"AURORA" I moaned deeply dominated by all the pleasure passing on my crotch feeling as eased as though I ran miles from her rubs.
"Don't you dare stop!" I commanded harshly clawing each of my fingertips into her thick quad still feeling her repeated rocks beat my cock.

Aurora released a heavy moan with satisfaction from my liquid splashing up against her walls to rub her insides. Her beautiful face squinted as adorably as a kitten licking milk, wanting to keep up her stamina to keep rocking me.....but also wanted to give into the defeat my body has produced....

"I'll try my best darling." she panted attractively still her breast jiggling from side to side with the movement of her hips swaying back and forth, her round face filled with redness from the lack of oxygen only making her more desirable to moan her name.

I continued to feel the tightness of her hips rock me in a full circle to be quickly moved in the other direction to allow myself the full direction of angles to be swayed with. Left right.....right left.....it just kept changing so quickly.

"Yes....AAAaaHHhhh." I moaned now climbing my hands up her tender body feeling her every curve before landing towards the most succulent ones which were her breast...

I firmly had groped each pair of breast tissue squeezing her flesh tightly to feel softness soaked my palms like a sponge, leaving me to feel pleasure now with my hands as Aurora released another moan from my sudden grope....

"Erwin.....Aaahhhhh..."

It had been another ten minutes of her constantly rocking my body side to side in a constant motion of a circle, not only impacting Aurora's stamina to be diminished but also I was feeling myself so lifted and high I knew one time of cumming inside of her was not enough.

Though as sweet and determined my little swan was I could feel her walls loosening and softening from all the work her body has done leaving her to cry for permission for a break.....

"ERWIN!!!" she moaned heavily her hips slowly coming to a stop now feeling softness swallow my penis whole "My love, I can't!" she weakly cried passing another feeble pant. "You can have me!"

Suddenly I felt hot liquid splash directly from her vagina warming my entire cock to feel more pleasure dominate my veins from the white liquid dousing my body, I had to join my lover and express all my passion.

"Aurora!" I moaned greatly feeling warm satisfaction flourish in my veins as my cock felt her thick walls loosen with softness as more liquid pours down her entrance to splash me with ease.

Feeling such a light sensation soak me like raindrops, once more my body met with hers to produce another wave of pleasure to be signaled through my cock, shooting from my tip to please her.....

"ERWIN!....." she screamed with a look of enjoyment feeling more of her body softened with delight as her breathing was as high as a cloud......."AAaHHHhh!!!"

Once Aurora and I produced the most desirable feeling to be squirted onto each other's veins, my beloved swan had detached herself from me instantly breaking our seal of love to leave puddles of white cum all over my crotch as I felt the hot gooey liquid ooze down my inner legs, but the most sensible creation to see was a thick long strand of white cum hanging from her vagina to my penis to connected us both until Aurora plopped her curvy body next to mine.

Both of our mouths were opened wide as though eating a spoonful of medicine our lungs expanding and shirking as fast as a hummingbird trying to regain our oxygen.....

As much as I enjoyed her rocking, vocabulary was my next turn on and feeling as delighted I am the words just passed right through me.

"Aurora....I thought I made it clear not to stop?" I teased passing a light chuckle of enjoyment hearing her rapidly breaths trying to retrieve all the lost oxygen.

After moments of silence Aurora had regained her breathing, pulling herself back up as she crawled back on top of me, but this time she positioned both of her hands to rest at the top of my shoulders hovering herself to see only her beautiful face shine down upon me.

"You did.." she giggled as sweet as a little otter her lips beaming a smile full of joy. "But there is something you need to know sir...."

She once more passed a bright smile dipping her head straight into my sternum as her lips began to lightly peck my bare flesh feeling only softness dampening my skin through her loving kisses, as though a flower petal was rubbing me.

Her lips continued to smother me down with her love feeling her mouth kiss up to my collarbone nibbling my neck with delicious kisses until her mouth reached my ear where I knew she would leave me wanting more.

"I just love when you're in control Erwin Smith." she moaned deeply striking a deep kiss against my neck but hearing those words were everything that I needed to take control.

You know me so well Aurora.....

I force myself to sit up as fast as lightning, throwing my hands at her waist to position Aurora how I wanted her to behave which was her on her back giving me complete control of her as I rested in between her leg granting me access to her most desirable organ.....

Aurora's entire face flushed a vibrant red, her green eyes sparkled with fascination from my sudden manners but her facial expression wore a rather sheepish look which only drove my hormones hotter to see her so helpless.

"You're not the only one who desires this command..." I replied finding myself in a playful mood curling my lips into a grin of mischief. "You surrendering to me so effortlessly only stimulates me to go longer and harder on you...."

With Aurora resting on her back so defensively and her green eyes melted with delight, more excitement kept encouraging my behavior to react quickly. My hands work towards her legs grabbing them both from behind as I purposely open them far out in the air with her knees, and ankles hovered at my torso giving me a perfect view of her red delicate flower urging me to pluck her so hard I would break her.......

"Erwin!" she sweetly called finding comfort to hear such a delicate voice soothe my ears. "My love, you know all I want is your happiness......"

She's so wonderful...

Her sweet response was as peaceful as a meadow causing a smile to shine across my lips how beautiful she was, and how much I loved her being this romantic the animal inside of me wanted her begs and screams of pleasure to appease my ears......

"As do I Aurora." I responded gripping the back of her knees tightly like a nail finding no trouble to permitting myself to advance forward since I was already stiff as a stone. "But as for right now."

I forcibly ram myself inside of her having no ounce of mercy to start rubbing her down to leave us both moaning from our touch.

"Give me your cries, my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora's POV

"Erwin! Erwin! ERWIN!!!"

That was the only syllable my tongue could pass, feeling my body flourish with pleasure from his thrust I didn't want him to stop.....but unfortunately when we always hit the forty mark my body was growing weaker and weaker.....

Erwin thumped himself into my flesh as hard he could rubbing all my insides thoroughly to feel only pleasure stroke my veins leaving me whining and crying like a baby from all his stamina..

"ERWIN!!!!'

Was my last cry before I couldn't keep up with my little bear any longer since he kept ramming himself inside of me so hard and his momentum was as fast as a cheetah.

Liquid gushes from my entrance like spilling over a glass of water increasing my pleasure to rise higher until I felt Erwin's hot liquid join with mine.

"Aurora.....darling." he moaned heavily with satisfaction his long face sunken with ease as his lips beam into a smile full of relief.

"Oh Erwin!!!" I lastly moaned feeling as high as a cloud, feeling his thick cock yank himself out for good shooting out more liquid from my vagina to ooze down my inner thighs like a river.

Erwin's masculine body had collapsed right next to mine from exhaustion our hearts racing like crazy.

He is so wonderful......is it wrong I wanna go again?

As exhausted as I was and the thrill of going for another round, oddly enough my stomach had roughly growled at me with discomfort indicating to me how hungry I was....and might I add it's been often than usual.

"Erwin my love." I huffed feeling my heart race from so much adventure feeling as though my heart was about to pop out from my chest from its speed. "Are you hungry?"

It took Erwin a hot moment to reply since his oxygen was more depleted than mine....but I didn't mind since my ears were constantly hearing his deep pants and sexy inhales whirl in my ear, along with my eyes staring at his cheeks blazing with redness.

"On the contrary Aurora" he responded lifting himself from the bed to hover over the mattress wearing a face full of arrogance through a smirk filled with mischief. "I'm famished, my darling."

He's so cute!

Noticing Erwin's sudden flirty behavior only left me feeling as frisky as a little bambi prancing in the fields,, giving me an instant boost of excitement to leap off from the mattress like a frog to stand in front of Erwin grabbing both of his palms.

"How strong and powerful all your thrust were my love!" a giggle slips my lips from all the happiness blossoming inside of me, gently leading my little teddy bear towards the kitchen. "You deserve something tasty!"

Erwin's long face relaxed with peace causing a smile to be lifted across his lips allowing his hefty body to be pulled like a little stuffed bear with our hands locked together.

"What did you have in mind Mrs.Smith?" he asked with a voice as soothing as a violin still wearing a smile as calm as the springs breeze.

Momentarily the two of us had reached the kitchen where I headed to the basket skimming through its contents filled with mouth watering foods, dozens of items had flocked my brain....but I wanted Erwin to pick the meal since how wonderful he was pleasing me the last hour.

"Well Mr.Smith." I passed a giggle overjoyed to give my love the chance to pick out our dinner. "We have everything to make whatever your taste buds desire for." I reply gently breaking our grip to allow Erwin the chance to decide....

Erwin's lips broaden into a grin, as his masculine body slowly crept up behind me like a shadow feeling his brawny body enclose me from behind like a jacket as his thick arms fastened right underneath my breast....locking me up like a cage.

"Hhmm..." he breathed tightening his bulky arms around my ribs feeling softness melt in my veins his touch. "What about if we fried the pork." he started and dipped his head down towards my collarbone pecking his lips against my skin to feel instant delight "And perhaps we could use the potatoes for mash potatoes." his lips continue to kiss across my chest grazing my skin with love only encouraging me to continue where we left off. "As for vegetables.....we can steam them and then cover them in garlic and butter, my love."

His thin lips climbed up to my neck bathing my skin in tender kisses, as his hands removed themself from my ribs to reach where my breast were, groping each one to start massaging my flesh out throughly.

Oh Erwin......I know exactly what your thinking, and I don't mind feeling you again....

Being retained in such a position and feeling the constant rubs placed on my skin I was hungry for Erwin Smith, not the pork.

Two Hours Later

Erwin and I had successfully managed to cook the meal he wanted and I craved to eat. Even though the majority of the cooking our hands refused to detach from our skins but somehow we pulled it through since our belles kept roaring like a lion.....

The pork chops were so tender and beaten well bitting into the meat it was juicy and crisp I had oil drizzling down from the corners of my mouth, only urging Erwin and I to cook all the meat since one wasn't enough to satisfy our bellies.

The mash potatoes were light and creamy almost as though biting into a cloud from the fluffiness which is why the both of us left no trace of the white cloud mixed in the bowl.

As for the vegetables, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower were all perfectly softened from the heat to be drizzled down with garlic and butter sauce which easily was devoured by two blondes.....maybe even a third who hasn't been born.

Erwin and I were seated at the kitchen table bellies filled with carbs, protein, and starch leaving us to remain seated in silence just enjoying the fact our stomachs are not snarling at us since filled with muscles and the lack of food we appreciate any time we can indulge in such a feast.

Our plates were spotless as though a dog's tongue had been licked and used, a bottle of red wine was mostly drunken though we still had quite a bit of left, and lastly there were no evidence of items left in the basket since we managed to use everything wiping everything clean as though a tornado had hit.

Oh, that was so delicious.....I really wish we could go for something sweet, but I don't think Grandma Smith gave us any sugar to bake a tart.

Apparently, my little teddy bear had the same idea, but as gullible I can be I didn't fully realize where he was going with this...

"Since you and I cooked such a lovely meal together." Erwin rose from his seat gliding his way over towards me to pull me out from the table closer to his beefy body "How about dessert?" he asked with a cocky grin spread across his lips.

Just what I wanted!

"I would love to Erwin!" I happily replied my lips shining into a smile ready to hear his idea of how we can bake a sweet...until his hands were flung at my hips grabbing my body forcibly to lift me from my chair like a little toddler, seating my body to be rested on top of the table.....

"Oh!"

Watching Erwin's sudden behavior of him controlling me like a puppet only left a blush to redden across my cheeks from how attractive he was, and in all honestly, I love how dominate he can be.

"Erwin!" I asked a little stunned by his intimate response, feeling my legs begin to spread far open without any choice since Erwin was in control. "Darling what are you doing? I thought you wanted to make a dessert?"

Erwin's grin kept broadening with satisfaction as he managed to spread my legs completely far out like a pair of wings on our uniforms causing my hands to grasp the ends of the table from the sudden position.

"Who said it had to be a solid desert?" he commented with a smug smirk already directing his eyes towards my vagina only increasing more pride to scrape his veins......

Oh Erwin.......you can have me, I love you so much.

Grasping what Erwin meant my face was as red as a tomato and heat would only keep rising in me since his full attention was looking at one of my holes leading inside my body...but I couldn't help but feel pleasure scrape my veins knowing I had his blue eyes staring at such a sensitive organ.

"Oh?" I breathed consumed with redness across my face though I found enjoyment from Erwin's flirty behavior creating a smile to shine across my lips "How do you want it sir?"

With my legs spread far apart flexible to Erwin's will, I felt his palms remove themselves from my knees, as one of his palms grabbed my left hip for stability as his other hand hovered right underneath my opening.

"I want this desert creamy." he admitted with a voice as smoothing as a river stream though a mix of assertiveness that nearly loosened me to hear such confidence. "But I also want it sweet, Aurora."

Erwin glided his index finger forward to insert his solid finger into my body already stroking my flesh from his massive finger making my spine melt with pleasure....

"Aaahhh." I whined only by the mere touch of his finger roaming inside of me to graze my walls, until Erwin decided to add his middle finger sticking it up my entrance to add more thickness to scrape my flesh....

Erwin's entire face grinned with triumph watching me so easily give into his touch, as he started to thump his fingers back and forth repeatability inside my walls to please my feels with a light feeling from his rubbing.....

Oooh.....I'm so glad he chose this dessert

"Erwin...." I moaned with delight feeling as lifted like a cloud from his rubs, firing redness to blaze across my cheeks from his touch and to see his masculine body centered in between my legs with his fingers thumping me up and down "Aaahhhhh!!"

Erwin's smirk broadened with pleasure hearing my feeble pants only provided him more strength to dive his hand deeper down into my vagina grazing all my walls where he decided to add his ring finger towards his playtime quickening his speed to pump my walls even faster....

"Aurora give me your sweetness through your begs." his grin broadened with thrill his blue eyes centered at my face to watch me melt from his touch.....

His three fingers continue to pump themselves inside of me as quickly as a humming bird massaging my flesh so wonderfully my lips continued to cry out in satisfaction what was happening in between my legs......but I know my Erwin, and when he performs well he wants the praise and glory and I needed to give him..

Erwin wants to hear how wonderful he is....I just can't think of any words at the moment since it feels so good.

"Erwin..AAaaHhhh." I panted heavily feeling my heart race from all the rubs placed against my walls, having a hard time wrapping my head with words...."My love....." I pause overwhelmed from the pleasure arousing in my blood.

Everything about Erwin was so dreamy. His body was thick as trees and define with muscles firm like rocks centered right in-between my legs. His face was so handsome 
dazzling blue eyes, and golden blonde hair.....but the hottest sensation was hearing the dominance in his voice commanding me and telling me what I had to do

"Aurora!" he commanded powerfully roughness built in his tone. "Use that pretty mouth of yours, and tell me how you like it...."

Still, his three fingers kept rubbing my walls up and down in repeated motions, feeling his hand tighten around my hip each of his fingers clawing into my flesh causing goosebumps to scatter down my forearm how attractive he was acting

God, he's so hot....

"Erwin....." I whined weakly. "I'll say anything you want me to say!" his fingers continued to thump my flesh up and down leaving me with gentle rubs making more moans escape my lips. "Please......don't stop, my love." I cowardly begged, feeling my entire body flood with delight causing redness to sizzle in my cheeks from how attractive he was.....

Erwin's face kept expanding with satisfaction through a smug smirk, my soft moans were like music to his ears, and watching my face quiver with pleasure it was like gold for him...

Still I felt his solid fingers continue to rub my walls up and down like a seesaw only leaving me to feel lifted as though I had wings.....his thumps were so effective I already was beginning to feel drops of white liquid drip from my vagina.....

"I'm sorry my darling." he arrogantly replied with a smug smirk "But I know you can do better." he sneered still using his fingers to thump my walls quickly.

Erwin Smith, you are such a tease.

Feeling his solid fingers continue to stroke my walls up and down leaving pleasure to flourish in me, moans kept slipping from my lips and I knew I was going to succumb to him any moment....

"Erwin." I responded my senses overpowered from his thumps causing my lungs to expand faster and inhale more oxygen to keep up with his pace. "AaaaHHhh." I moaned heavily feeling my heart race as fast as a stallion. "My love just keep pleasing me.....my body is yours and you can do whatever you want."

Nearly about twelve minutes of Erwin purely rubbing my vagina up and down with his three fingers my body had to surrender to my love and show him the outcome from all his hard work....

Mastered by Erwin's touch I felt hot white liquid pour down from my vagina splashing all over Erwin's hand to create a puddle full of love leaving my body elevated and risen like a balloon

"AAAaaHHhhh..." I moaned deeply submitting to his strength leaving me to be pleased and lifted causing a smile to shine through my lips. "Erwin!!!!

Erwin's face only gleamed a smirk of enjoyment since at first it was my soft moans and watching my face fidget with pleasure until his eyes landed on the mess I've created....

I was so captivated not only by Erwin's hand work but overall pleased to have Erwin and I connecting our bodies as liquid poured out of me like a river.....

Nearly the entire section where my pelvis rested was covered in white sticky cum.....and even started to drip down from the table ends from the overflow of liquid oozing down my thighs.

Erwin's blue eyes were fixed upon the puddle of white liquid, slowly removing his fingers from my entrance to pull his hand which was covered in so much liquid it was as though he was wearing a glove.

I just love Erwin so much...

I felt more fire burn across my face, recognizing how much liquid I was capable to produce just from his touch, but my sudden behavior and evidence leaking out from my opening only provoked Erwin's smirk to rise...

"Well....well." he breathed lowly, starting to levitate his glossy hand covered in liquid towards my mouth. "Eat up my darling." he whispered with a proud grin leaving me with no choice as he inserted his index and middle fingers through my mouth allowing me to grasp his fingers.

I enclose his thick fingers through my lips, sucking down on his fingers like a lollipop but once I felt his solid form rest on the top of my tongue I swirled my tongue around his two fingers starting to lick his skin clean whipping off any mess I'd created.

As my lips sucked down on his fingers like a piece of candy, now I curled my tongue to wrap itself whole around his two fingers like a piece of rope provoking Erwin's long face to slip a grin of enjoyment.

Once I used my tongue to cleanse his fingers allowing the liquid to drizzle down my throat, I loosen my grip around his flesh letting Erwin retrieve his hand causing our eyes too lock in for a moment.

"Now it's mine turn...."

Erwin squatted himself down towards my opening placing both of his massive hands on my knees feeling each finger lock in with my skin, as his long handsome face was directly parallel with my vagina.

Once more I felt a heavy blush stain my cheeks watching how attractive Erwin was acting......and might I say I could already feel more liquid rising.......

"Erwin." I squealed shyly feeling as hot as standing next to a fire from his actions. "Please be gentle...."

I felt Erwin's palm tighten around my knees like a screwdriver nailing a rod into a piece of wood securing me down strongly to have my legs as far apart with my knees almost touching the table since Erwin needed as much room as possible to fit his big head.

"Of course my darling......" he lowly responded with a voice as deep as a cave inching his mouth closer to my entrance. "You know how much I love your softness....."

With no hesitations, Erwin gently dived his lips straight into heaven connecting his lips against my vagina to instantly feel delight erupt from his touch.

Erwin.......yes....

I felt Erwin's lips begin to scrape and rub tenderly against my entrance kissing my flesh, but after a few rubs I felt his slimy tongue directly shoot up into my opening licking every moist wall to scoop up any wet liquid dripping from my walls rubbing my body down leaving me what I do best and call out his name.

Oh Erwin......you are a little bear.
This is what I wanted.....I wanted you to be sweet.

A smile forms across my lips easing more into Erwin's touch only feeling his slippery tongue continue to stroke every inch of my walls leaving my veins to be bloomed with instant pleasure......

"Erwin....I love you!"

Calling Erwin's name was just the beginning of this night since him and I had so much energy for one another that's all we wanted to do.

Love each other through our bodies.

The Following Morning

Already first thing in the morning I felt all my hormones urge my cravings pounding my head with lustful desires only wanting to start this morning off as beautiful as last night was.....

Lying on my lover's body as warmly as a blanket, I slowly pick myself up to rest both of my knees against his torso scraping his smooth white skin against my flesh bringing me a smile of joy to sit on him and look down at his handsome face.

Is it wrong that I want to have him the first thing in the morning?

"Erwin...." I breathed finding myself melting like ice cream on a summer's day staring at his long face filled with ease and blue eyes dazzling like sapphires. "Does our promise of starting our morning off right, start today my love?"

Erwin's thin pink lips slowly curled into a pleasant smile even exposing all his large white teeth, since what I've gathered it seems as though he was finding ease with my sentence.

"Why of course..." he breathed with a conceited grin, as his masculine body started to rise from the sheets causing my body to descend where I rested on his lap like a little girl with both of our bare skin being exposed in the sunlight. "You know how much I value rules Aurora."

Erwin slowly leaned his face closer towards mine his hands gently placed on my jaw as his face stopped inches away from my lips to pass one last sentence before going all in.

"And we never extended a deadline for this act of ours......why not make it last for all eternity."

Erwin gently presses his lips against mine connecting our mouths, instantly feeling his tender lips start to sink in my flesh as though putting on lipstick to stick forever.
His touch was marvelous and so captivating the only thing I wanted to focus on was Erwin Smith, shutting my eyelids down to allow feel to be the only thing explored.....

"Mmmhh." I lightly moaned from our lips clicking together, pressed up against each other like two logs as our mouths started to express all our passion.

Truthfully I've noticed something about Erwin when we are connected and together. Sometimes his behavior can be rough and commanding since he's a very dominant man, but also I've learned that Erwin can be on the softer side when it comes to these situations because I can bring out his softness in him.....and lucky for him I like both ways, and what will we see today.

Grizzy bear, or a teddy bear?

With our mouths squished up together like tentacles on an octopus feeling one's flesh, easily we both start to rub and collide our lips together as though trying to create a fire exchanging our salvia but more important all the desire we have.....

As I felt Erwin's tender lips smush and rub against mine as though a feather was stroking my skin a smile forms across my face from delight causing my hands to graze up his defined body reaching his palms resting on my jaw where I gently layered his skin with mine.

Repeatedly our lips kept rubbing against one another smoothly like cream allowing each of us to climb to the top to be gently overruled by the opponent only leaving both of us to smile in joy since it was sweet and delicate....

After a few more rounds of just pure kissing, I decided to slither my tongue through his teeth towards the inside of his territory only coming in peace to unite our tongue....

Gently I used the tip of my tongue lifting his slippery one in the air for a moment where I licked the bottom of his tongue back up to his very tip feeling wetness tickle me sweetly leaving us both to moan from each other graze.....

"MMHhh.."he lowly moaned in pleasure still feeling his massive hands lock my jaw only giving me a reason to smile to feel Erwin Smith.

Though I had every intention of playing nice and sweet, Erwin the gentleman he was allowed his mouth to be explored by my slipper tongue, licking all his walls up and down feeling the tender tissue of his cheeks as runny wet saliva drizzle down my tongue and even out from our mouths from the refusal of removing our lips....

I was licking all his wet walls feeling the moist tissue dampen my flesh only brightened a smile of enjoyment across my lips until Erwin handsomely intercepted my next move, gently wrapping his entire soggy tongue around mine like a candy wrapper. He tightened his grip against me to make me feel instant pleasure sprout in me from his tight squeezes.

"MMMHHmmm.." I deeply moaned feeling his tongue continue to tighten more and more around me only massaging my veins with satisfaction.

About an hour had passed with our mouths smashed up against one another constantly playing with one another with licks, sucks, stroking all actions leading to instant pleasure as our mouths escaped our feelings.

Erwin slowly broke our lips apart, immediately causing the cold air to blow against my lips peeling my eyelids back open as I stare upon a long handsome face filled with ease.

"My darling." he begins removing my hands from my jaws causing my hands to rest in a neutral position. "I want to try something new with you." he mentioned with a peaceful smile, his blue eyes sparkling with ease. "But like always, I want you to feel comfortable with my desires."

He's so sweet......

A smile spreads across my lips finding immediate happiness from his loving reply which only gave me the motivation to say "yes" without even hearing him.

"What is it, my love?" I asked finding myself lost in a daze to stare at his long face of his filled with concern only attracting my senses like bees to honey, gliding my left hand towards his face to embedded my fingers through his soft blonde locks....

Erwin's eyes soften with delight, allowing my hand to delicately glide through his locks like a comb feeling his soft strands run through each of my fingers effortlessly , as Erwin looked as adorable as a yellow lab puppy receiving love from his owner.

"I want to try a different position." he honestly admitted having a little color rise within his cheeks making him even sweeter though his blue eyes were stiffened with seriousness. "I was thinking we could try it from behind. I'll be grabbing you from the back...."

Instantly redness burst through my cheeks as heat flamed my body and I could have sworn the temperature had risen because my instant thought towards this position was that Erwin would be constantly staring at my butt this whole time.

The only reason why I don't prefer this position as much is that I can't see Erwin's face...but it doesn't hurt to try new things. Besides, it would be wrong for me to disapprove of something when I haven't even tried it.

"Of course Erwin!' I replied still feeling as hot as a firepit, though I was comfortable to try anything if that meant Erwin's happiness....

Erwin's grin broadened like a watermelon finding joy from my rely, only provoking him to jump right into this position without any further hesitations.

I felt Erwin's masculine body slip away from me like a leaf in the wind causing the cold air to brush against my skin, but once Erwin had removed himself from me already his hunky body hovering behind me like a shadow eager to proceed and I knew what the next step.

I lean my body forward like a serpent arching my lower back as I used my palms to grasp the mattress slowly guiding my upper body to reach the mattress while remaining on my knees with my bottom rested in the air.

Suddenly I felt Erwin's massive hands clutch each side of my hips securing me like a belt, his massive fingers sprawled out like a spider's web digging into my flesh as he used my body to inch himself closer where his crotch was evenly parallel with my hips.

It was as though looking at a slide, Erwin had complete access to the backside of my body with his front section pinned me against my butt. My front was plunged down onto the bed with my breast sinking into the mattress as my hands lazily rested near my chest like in a push up.

Already I felt heat flare in my body from this position, now I felt his hands tighten around my hips like a bear clawing his nails through my skin. Hot sweat was bubbling on my forehead knowing any moment I was going to feel heaven.

"Ready, my love?" he kindly ask, as I felt his palms tighten around my hips maintaining his balance for his strength.

"Yes Erwin...."

Not a moment too soon Erwin thrusted his thick cock straight into my entrance feeling his hard self slither himself strongly through my flesh like a snake down a tree, rubbing my insides beautifully to leave me pleased from his actions to reward him generously.....

"AaaHhhh!" my lips slipped from his first few slams against my body, only heating more redness to blaze across my face from how seductive this man was connecting himself behind me....

His massive hands still grasped both of my hips tightly as a nail, using his lower body to ram himself through my vagina pounding my insides roughly to leave me feeling pleasurable rubs and strokes sprout in my veins.

"Erwin!" I cried my lips rolling out moans like crazy from his every slam, causing my face to fidgeted from delight feeling his tight cock continue to rub my walls pleasantly......

Only my moans and cries provoked Erwin's stamina to go faster and harder, roughening his thumps to yank himself quickly not even waiting a second to forcibly thrust himself back in leaving me to cry.

"Erwin!!!!!Erwin!!!!"

Goodness.....I can see why sex is the number one stress reliever.....
It just feels so good....

My body kept enduring his strong thrust pounded against my insides leaving pleasure to bloom in my veins from his rubs.
My lips couldn't shut all the love and happiness flourishing in me from his strength causing my lips to repeatedly call.

"Erwin!!!'

"AAAaaaHHhhhh..."

"Erwin!!!"

"AAaaaHHhhh....."

With Erwin's momentum going fast as a lion running, his thrust seemed to only deepen against my flesh rubbing me more effectively I thought pleasure couldn't consume me more....

Erwin grew rather comfortable with this new position, as he removed his hands from my hips to skid them up my body, grazing my abdomen like a feather feeling how soft his hands were until both of his hands clasped each of my breast where each of his fingers pressed down in my tissue squeezing me firmly causing more redness to occupy my face.

"Aurora...." he moaned deeply with an eased look, still feeling his thick cock continue to ram inside of me leaving me with rubs. "My love, does it feel good?" he panted lowly his breathing a little out of the ordinary only making him more attractive since the quicker he thumped me the lack of oxygen he had.....

He's so beautiful....

"Oh Erwin!!!!" I cried happily my body continuing to bloom with pleasure feeling his thrust rub my insides thoroughly. "It feels wonderful!" his fingers tighten around my breast tissue massaging my flesh making me feel more at ease."I love you..."

Erwin released a grin pleased by my words only encouraging his strength to continue as strong as we started going fast as a lion and hard as a rock, but it's been closer to an hour of him constantly slamming himself in me while I felt his hands massage my breast.......he was pleasing my body so well he could obtain me.

Once more I felt the hardness of his penis insert himself through me, running up my walls to stroke my flesh with delight leaving him to thunk me down until I couldn't put up his strength anymore...

With the repetition of his hands massaging my breast thoroughly and his cock rubbing my insides I felt everything loosen in me like untying a knot granting me the ultimate pleasure from this morning.

"ERWIN!!!" I screamed with joy succumbing to his strength only leaving more ease to be lifted in my blood.

Monetarily everything had softened in me as delicate as a flower, feeling hot white liquid splash down from my vagina soaking Erwin with my liquid of love leaving him to cry those hefty moans he's been huffing behind me this entire time.

"Aurora!!!" he moaned with pleasure. "AAAAaaHHHh." he panted his thrust beginning to diminish against my entrance since after grinding me down for almost an hour we could both join each other in exhaustion....

Shortly I felt hot liquid shoot up in my insides to splash and soak all my walls pleasurably which left me to continue to thank the love of my life.

"Erwin!!!!....Oh, Erwin!!!" I cried in joy all my senses bathing in warmth from his body, feeling the hot liquid drip down from my walls running down my inner thighs where he and I could join together in exhaustion.....

"Yes...Aurora....AAAHHHhhh..." he moaned in delight as husky as a wolf his hands squeezing my breast firmly from all the pleasure within him......

Erwin gently detached himself from me flinging liquid to squirt out from our organs, as he flopped his body right next to mine causing me to stumble forward lying completely on my stomach both of our mouths opened widely as though an apple was placed in between our teeth, our lungs rapidly expanding and shrinking to gain all the lost air.....

Though I didn't get to see Erwin's face flourish with peace, the end results are the same.

Peace.....

I'm happy with either way he wants.

As Erwin, and I lay side by side faces red as a cherry consumed with sweat and having the high sensation as though we were sitting on a cloud I felt so happy and peaceful I just wanted to spread my love.

"Soooo?" I question with a giggle lifting myself to scoot towards the handsome blonde, noticing his hairline was completely out of place and dipped with sweat.
His cheeks are as pink as a strawberry but his blue eyes were swimming with relaxation.

"Did this position satisfy you enough Mr.Smith?"

My body had reached his and stuck on to him like honey, where I turned to lean on my left side exposing all my curves but more importantly having the full image of my husband's naked skin to gawk at.....

Having eyebrows as thick as wedges equally his body proportions were just as thick and masculine, but the most sensible image was watching his beefy chest flutter up and down from his lungs inhaling oxygen to stabilize his breathing.

"Yes Aurora, your body always seems to satisfy me." he handsomely replied as soothing as a violin his ocean blue eyes softened with relaxation. "But as much as I adore your body, your face is equally as pleasurable......and seeing the moment where you give yourself to me makes everything worth grinding you for..."

I felt my entire body soften from his response listening how beautiful his words and phrases meant causing a smile to shine across my lips....

Aweee Erwin. Well I'm glad you realize that too, I much prefer to see your face.

That's when a sudden thought had occurred to me like snapping your fingers, giving me an instant source of energy.

This situation has made me realize something useful about life.

I could have told Erwin what I was originally thinking going into this new position of not seeing his face because seeing him hit his max and succumb is my favorite part, but I allowed him the chance to explore his wants without any permits making him learn the negative of this situation.

If I'm going to be a mother, I have to understand that not all the time my babies will listen to me because everyone has their own mind and not everyone thinks like me or perhaps may not conclude the same outcomes.

If I want to be a wise mother or even a smart wife, it's good to allow my future children the freedom of trying what they want, but I also have to be reasonable about what they want to experience.

As for Erwin he is a very stubborn man and likes having things his way but I know he's become wiser and more open minded towards things, but I have to speak to him with reason....otherwise any emotion I might use he might not see any validation towards a point.

There is only so much I can teach my future children about this life and the world around us but judgment and character come from your own personal experience, figuring out how to survive and learning the lessons life teaches us.

I just have to hope for the best as well as I have Erwin by my side and I'm sure he'll want what's best for our babies.......

The moment I concluded this message about being a parent, my entire body and especially my taste buds had turned sour as though I ate a moldy rotten vegetable.......

"OOooohh!' I gasped loudly cupping my mouth, starting to feel slimly vomit start to crawl up my throat like eating mud, causing me to scramble onto my feet rushing towards the nearest bathroom where I could dump all the vomit escalating in my throat.

Never have I ran this fast in my life for anything, I was about to trip on my own two feet from the speed I was racing at but luckily Erwin had a bathroom directly across from his room where I flung myself on his toilet puking out all the green sludgy stuff pouring out from my mouth.

"Aurora!!!" shouted Erwin, immediately rushing to my side as though he was a magnet. His body hovered over mine as I felt his hands collect all my blonde locks falling down my face holding up all my hair away from my face to allow whatever needs to come out through my mouths.

BLAAARGH, kept crawling out the vomit spilling inside the toilet where more rounds of mucky puke kept spilling out from my lips to taste nasty clumps of vomit as though eating a moldy piece of bread.

"AAahhh!" I gagged from the bitterness swelling on my tongue feeling my lungs double to find stability to continue to let out all this sickness "Erwin..." I weakly called feeling as though air was trapped in my head from all the puking. "Water, my love." I panted already starting to feel more green stuff climb up my throat like a spider only forcing my head to stay put inside the toilet as the vomit escaped through my mouth.

"Alright Aurora. "Erwin instantly obeyed my command but before leaving me to puke out everything, he handsomely pulled all my hair back in a high ponytail securing my hair with a tie so my locks wouldn't intervene with the green vomit...

He is so sweet.....why did I suddenly have to ruin the moment.....by becoming sick?

Then again I don't feel like I have a fever of any sorts....or even chills?

Why am I puking after morning sex?

After a few more mountains of vomit gushing out from my mouth leaving bitterness to spoil my tongue, it seems as though my body had cleared whatever was making me sick.....

Finally....that was so disgusting.

Not even a minute had passed as Erwin swopped in like a bird, handing me a glass with no questions only his blue eyes trying to observe and conclude why all of the sudden his beloved wife be suddenly ill out of the blue?

"Thank you Erwin." I breathed grabbing the glass of water to clear my mouth from any remaining vomit along with trying to add more liquid to sustain my body......

Leaning the glass to tip over my mouth splashing my flesh with wetness, Erwin's dazzling blue eyes where fixed upon me like honey, studying me as hard as though preparing for a test.

"Aurora, is this the first time you are feeling like this?" he inquired now folding his hefty arms across his chest trying to piece together what exactly was happening without any doctor.

The cold water splashes through my cheeks, cleansing out any remaining puke to gurgle it whipping everything clean to transfer the liquid down into the toilet to be flushed for good.

"Yes, my love." I replied feeling myself bounce back to normal but still I wanted to be clean, once more cleansing my mouth with water then heading over to the sink to wash my hands.

Erwin sat in silence listening to the running water splash my hands waiting until my hands were dry and my attention was fully facing him.

His long handsome face had been stunned with alarm. His thick dark blonde eyebrows raised with shock nearly touching his forehead, dazzling ocean blue eyes swollen with stun since a certain thought soared across his head causing him to swallow his tongue from shock.

"Aurora, darling..... when was the last time you had your period?"

Suddenly I felt my entire body become as paralyzed and stunned as though I was struck with lightning because the answer to that question was flawed.

"It has been at least eight weeks now..." I responded my heart coming to a complete stop since it hit me why I've been feeling a little out of the ordinary lately.

Always hungry, horny, wanting to sleep more....now the morning sickness........

Erwin's entire face brightened with joy, his lips beaming a smile so full of life never have I seen him this excited about anything.....

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!!" shouted Erwin and I at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 124 20
The overwhelming power of a human is a lie. She is an angel, with beauty and the strength that resembles one. Save us. Please. "Sometimes, when you'...
57K 1.9K 33
Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi Ackerman, a guy who hates the world based...
422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
8.6K 479 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...