| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... Еще

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

I Can't Give Up

663 21 16
ilovecoffeeXOXO

Aurora's POV

Last night might not have been one of my greatest ideas, since the whole time it consisted of Levi picking on Erwin, or Erwin picking on Levi, but thankfully the fighting was just verbal, but I sensed knives were thrown through the glares exchanged between the blonde and black.

Since Erwin and Levi were so trapped in their match, this gave me the perfect chance to engage more with Isabel and Furlan!

Recently with these two teenagers, it's been nothing but a hassle, but thankfully our environment was more relaxed, allowing me to learn about what makes Isabel Magnolia her, and Furlan Church him.

Isabel wasn't too optimistic about her past life, but she was spontaneous about telling me her dream. She told me that Levi wants to open a tea shop selling herbs, and since Isabel is more of a coffee drinker she wants to rival her brother by opening a coffee shop next door.

Isabel also told me that when she has lived her life long enough and becomes an old lady, she's gonna move into the house she bought and adopt every possible kitty in the slums.....meaning tens to hundreds of cats roaming in her house and feeding them milk.

Furlan on the other hand didn't have many dreams, instead, his life was inspired more by his hobby, painting.
Furlan told me that he found his inspiration when he was nine slumming the streets of Shiginima district and saw a painter illustrate on his canvas a female's back profile with her long wavy brown hair being the main focus.
Instantly this sparked Furlans's interest in painting because the woman reminded him of his mother....

Furlan told me even though he couldn't afford paintbrushes to explore his imagination, he would often find leftovers in the trashcans.....and sometimes resort to stealing them....

Hearing Isabel's story instantly brought me happiness, but as for Furlan I felt a little gloomy hearing how he struggled.....but the main priority here was realizing how comfortable those two were on telling me something personal....meaning all this time we've spent together and the kindness I've shown them has made an impact like Erwin said....

As interested I was in these two teenagers, strangely enough, they expressed the same energy. Furlan and Isabel both questioned, what inspires me.

It was no brainer what made me happy, since he was standing inches away.....but I'm not entirely sure they want to hear all the fluff and passion I have for Erwin, instead I told them about my other side of me.

Curiosity.

I explained to and raved to them about my dream of someday living outside these walls in freedom and peace, and how this dream of mine made a major contribution as to why I joined the Survey Corps in the first place.

Throughout the whole time expressing my passion for freedom and my dream, I somehow felt like a mother towards these two.

Furlan and Isabel both stared at me with eyes as large a lemons, juiced with fascination and furthermore they refused to break contact the whole time.
Those two teens reminded me how a small puppy would listen when acquiring new information. Full attention and ears wide open.....

Strangely enough, they weren't the only ones listening to my storytelling.....the moment my lips parted open allowing my voice to soothe the room it instantly caused the bickering between the eyebrows and dwarf to vanished as promptly as snapping your fingers.....
It was eyebrows who remained quiet the most trying to listen what his lover was saying.....giving him no more reason to instigate the dwarf.

I had many factors causing me to worry about tonight's dinner, but thankfully everything seemed to have settled and played out once the chicken and dumplings were cooked..

Once dinner was severed, the tension with raven's head had almost faded like my winter's wardrobe selection.
His tongue was exploring the fluffy bites of rice drenched in chicken broth topping it with a chickens leg that was also surrounded by steaming vegetables..... funny enough the violence seemed to have settled but their bodies avoided one another refusing to be in contact.

Levi sat on one end of the table, as Erwin purposely sat on the other leaving me to be in the middle of their dilemma....

Gazing upon all these hungry mouths eating the meal I was capable to provide, I felt satisfied with myself releasing smiles of joy...knowing this meal was feeding my fiancee's bottomless belly and the teenagers.

Not only was I capable to bring some peace within this trio....my doubts on Levi, but since the kitchen was the largest area of HQ's the scent of the chicken had flown through the building like migrating geese, causing the majority if not all the soldiers to crowd around us circling us like wolves.

Those hungry faces were swarming us like hawks and I couldn't deny the faces gawking down at us exhibited gloom and sorrow, since they couldn't be apart of this tasty meal.

Even though I was unfamiliar with the majority of my comrades, gazing at their mourning faces of omitting...it stabbed on my heartstrings causing sorrow and guilt to rise because staring at all those gigantic men filled with tremendous muscles and height's like tree's......all I saw were gentle teddy bears just wanting some honey to be happy.

Erwin thought otherwise on feeding these rodents because he knew exactly how these men portrayed and talked dirty about me....so his immediate reaction was to scare them away like chickens, but that all seemed to change once I stepped in.

"Erwin, please let's just give what we have to them?" I asked sweetly, with eyes as gentle as a doe along with my lips parted opening giving me a more alluring look "They look so hungry, my love."

The moment Erwin heard my gentleness through a beg and addressing him by his loving title, all of his brutality seemed to weaken as though he was overcome from my loving.

Part of me did question at times, how I was capable to change Erwin's perspective and have his feelings change so easily without any fights?

Was it because nearly these past twenty-four hours have been nothing but pleasure or was Erwin truly influenced and subjugated by my caring side, impacting him as well?

One thing's for certain that Erwin and I both surrender to each other is when the other one ask for something with a humble look adding a rich please to it.

"Alright....."

With Erwin's approval, I happily give all those men and some women the remaining chicken and dumplings, before it was gone in a flash.

I knew for a fact that Erwin did admire my selflessness and generosity towards others.....since it somehow manages to overcome him as well, and since I've know Erwin almost my whole life there is no question that Erwin influences my courage and bravery when in times I have doubt.

Knowing how compatible we are with one another only gives me another reason to smile.......and the will to live.

Before ending the night completely, I had pulled Erwin to the side and asked him if Isabel could join our Squad......his immediate response was no, because we already have five members, and since Erwin is my Squad Leader I can't argue with him when it comes to his judgment because he's entitled and posses all the authority in our circle.......

Though I was a little heartbroken knowing she couldn't be in our squad......I did understand where Erwin was coming from.

The truth is I'm the weakest in our Squad, and Isabel isn't the most skillful either, putting her in our team would weaken us and our performance wouldn't be as powerful......

The Next Morning had arrived meaning another expedition was about to advance...but this time Shadis wanted us traveling outside of Shiganshina district....

The Wall of Maria.

Part of me couldn't deny the fact how nervous and anxious I was feeling about this day, because our last expedition I had to skip it because of my period pains.....but the uttermost emotion causing me to worry so much was lack of focus I've been feeling lately....

These past twenty-four hours have been nothing but pleasure....and sex, and I don't regret indulging in those moments, but the reality is once experiencing these passionate feelings and exploring those desires.....it has changed my perception of how I feel about Erwin but more importantly towards life.....

I feel more comfortable and accepting towards life within these walls...I have the love of my life alive and where about to get married and start a family........

I'm happy with this painted picture......I don't want to risk losing it....

Though it seems I've come to terms with this subtle life, I have to remember this fantasy of me is still not official. I still wear those two overlapping feathers behind my back and why I joined in the first place.

I just hope Erwin was more focused and prepared than me......because he is our Squad Leader......and Erwin can't lose himself over feelings.

Every expedition I'm always capable to roll out of bed in time, because who does sleep like a baby the night before? All that pressure and anxiety throbbing in the back of your head barely gave me the chance to relax.......

Hanji, Lynne, Isabel and I all hurriedly got dressed in total silence, not breathing a single word or phrase because we were all trying to prepare ourselves for the battle between life or death.

Once I was fully dressed in my basic uniform, I pull my hair back in a high ponytail exposing my face not even expressing an ounce of optimism, like my usual high self......

This is it Aurora....

Immediately I head down to the commons, and once I arrive nearly everyone was united and dressed.....but what was even more commonly signified between everyone was all the alarm and pressure ghosting the area.....

Glimpsing around the perimeter so many soldiers expressed horror through their faces, all containing anxiety, and fear which ultimately I wasn't far behind with their feelings.

Anxiety entered my blood which resulted in spasms like sensations to be vibrating in my stomach. A feeling as painful as though I consumed hazardous chemicals....which ended up turning into an instant burning sensation.

Oh gosh....this expedition hasn't started yet and I'm already feeling worried and nervous.

I force my eyes to shift in another direction in hopes I could help reduce the worry but looking at something else.....and thankfully my prayer was answered.

My eyes landed on Erwin's handsome appearance, long face, blue calming eyes, and his blonde locks cleanly parted to the right.

The moment I absorb his appearance all that painful sizzling in my stomach had seemed to be turned into delicate butterflies.......as though his presence was the formula to cure my stomach pains.

I trust Erwin with all my heart, and we will be fighting together....

There shouldn't be any reason why I should be afraid...

The more my eyes kept gazing at his appearance from afar, the more confidence and hope I was gaining from him. Just being able to gaze at his prominence and strength was the only medicine that could heal my body and cause all those troublesome thoughts to disappear like the wind

He has no idea how much strength he gives me just to look at him.....

Because I know without him, I am nothing.

I thought my contentment couldn't grow more, I notice Erwin turned his head towards my direction allowing me to fully see his complexion, which inspired more happiness to shine through my lips......but Erwin's reason to focus his gaze on me was not to dwell and admire my beauty......

Instead it was Shadis and Smith ready to announce and start proceeding

"Alright! It's time!" commanded Shadis's with a stern look full of intensity.

Immediately soldiers start to single out the doors to go fetch the most interesting machine man has created.....the 3D Maneuver Gear

I find myself following these orders, slowly shuffling my way out towards the door heading to the storage unit to gear up.

It didn't take long for me to reach the unit, along with strapping myself into the gear since I was feeling more comfortable knowing that Erwin and I will be together out on the field, and after all he is my Squad Leader......

Once I found myself all suited for the journey, I then head towards the most uplifting experience of being a Survey Corp soldier...the horses!

The moment my eyes reach the first soldier to obtain a horse in his clutch, I immediately thought of Neander....

Before I was feeling comfortable with myself, but now remembering about the baby horse and how it signified Erwin's capability to understand change....I was now filled with optimism and happiness.

Just imagine one day, Erwin will be able to ride that noble steed of his and I'm positive Neander will lead him victorious.
He's going to be a fine horse and a strong one.

With that joyful thought soaring in my head like a cloud it made things a lot easier to proceed forward to the stables.

I reach the stables, and there was a lady, unhooking the fence that secured the horse's perimeter. She then would use the reins to lead the horse out of it's kennel and handed it to it's master........

Horses provide us the only possible way to ever explore the outside world and being able to outrun a titan.....

The lady handling the horses was as quick as lightning itself, she was efficient with handling the horses and kept serving the next soldier in line at a rapid speed.

It was my turn to grasp a horse, and the lady quickly opened the stable gate to then transitioned herself into assisting the horse by its reins.

My attention was captived by the horse's beauty, which caused my eyes to sparkle and widen like an emerald.

I was chosen and given to ride a beautiful dark brown horse, having long silky black hair running along its entire neck which fell effortlessly down its head as well as having the most charming dark black eyes resembling a color similar to coal.

My eyes trail the horse's shape observing its long narrow head, noticing he had his tiny ears pointed upward listening and trying to figure out what's going on, but the most extraordinary thing to gawk at was his wide-built torso which was paired with four long lengthy remarkable legs.

Animals are truly a gift, and people underestimate them so much....and how much they offer.

The lady hands me the stunning stallion, and immediately I raise my left hand to gently stroke in between its eyes and nose feeling his soft fur graze my fingertips.

"You are so beautiful." I smile blissfully as my hand continues to gently stroke the horse's nose as my hand was scrubbing his fur.

I was so fascinated and dazzled by the creature that I was forgetting I had others behind me, and knowing these Survey Corp men didn't like to wait....

"Common toots!" roared the male soldier behind me with an impatient look.

My heart had nearly leaped out of my chest from fright, along with pink rising through my cheeks hearing his sudden response of impatience.

"Ooh!" I gasped as I quickly move out of the way feeling a little guilty for making him wait, as I guided my horse with me.

Momentarily everyone was handed a horse, meaning we could position ourselves on the stallions and mares... fully straddled and equipped with a horse giving us no more reason to proceed further.

Commander Shadis gripped his straps tightly and used both of his feet to command his horse to begin the way. Strongly and boldly he was ready to lead his men and woman into a dangerous battle.....

Instantly all his Squad Leaders follow his lead racing behind him at a moderate pace leaving the common soldiers to then add into the herd.

As soldiers start accumulating forward I realize I was up.

I strongly whip my reins commanding my horse to advance as the dark brown horse easily obeyed my command following it's kind like sheep.

Our formation of horses almost reminded me of how birds migrate. We were not exactly in the form of the arch, but we all followed the Commander and Squad Leaders which depicted the arch, as the mere soldiers trailed behind following their path...

It didn't take us long to ride through Hermina's district and exit through wall rose since most of the villagers were silently asleep and given it was dawn.

The streets echoed from the horse's hooves prancing on the stone road and the only image flooding my view was the men and woman backsides having their green capes levitating in mid air like a superhero.

My eyes didn't need to linger longer on the numerous amount of soldiers, because what I spotted nearly made me jump up from happiness.

Up ahead I saw a male soldier who has light brown hair which is kept nice and short above his ears and he had a smaller bone structure.... depicting the only person who was just as amazing as him.

All the wires and nerves connected in my body, raced with an instant adrenaline rush, seeing the brown haired soldier.

"Moblit!" I breathed feeling my entire body burst with excitement as though someone had released a firecracker, and I expressed it through a cheerful smile.

Moblit instantly jumped up a little startled from his sudden call, reminding me how a kitten would react when its paw would get wet.

He turned around wearing a frightened look, but once his caramel brown eyes landed on mine he expressed such a radiant smile full of joy

"Aurora!!" he exclaimed with a peaceful smile, revealing his shiny white teeth.

My heart was leaping with joy, as I acted on my sudden rush of happiness shuffling my way through the herd of soldiers to meet the most precious human being.

A few grunts and groans were released from my sudden stagger, and even my horse was startled from my sudden surprise by thankfully I was allowed passageway as my stallion reached Moblit's grey mare.

Our thighs could almost graze one another from our distance, and since our horses jogged at a moderate speed it allowed Moblit and I to be leveled walking side by side as though we were walking on the street.

Moblit instantly flushed a light pink seeing my body so close to his.

"Aurora!" spoke Moblit with a flustered look having redness flared in his cheeks spotting my thighs nearly about to touch his.

Awee...Moblit.
I really have missed you so much.

Seeing him act so innocently and sweetly like a kitten I express a smile, filled with happiness and contentment across my lips.

"Moblit!" I asked redirecting the conversation. "How was the trip with Hanji, visiting Mama and Papa's cottage?" I questioned as my body kept hopping with the stallion's steps.

Moblit was as delighted to see me as was I, but sadly Moblit was having a hard time reflecting the same optimism , since his mind was concentrated on this expedition. Instead, he wore a more tense look of worry.

"It was splendid Aurora!" replied Moblit with a weak smile, trying so hard to reflect my same attitude. "Thank you again for giving us the chance to gather more information and knowledge about the forest! Hanji and I are very grateful for everything you've done." he sweetly appreciated finally gleaming some happiness since he meant every word he said.

I noticed Moblit was slowly starting to ease up from all the tension talking with me, leaving me to feel pleased and satisfied with myself knowing since I was more than a pretty face.

I was able to help Hanji and Moblit escape from this depressing world and go explore the wonders life has to offer......most importantly I feel happy with myself that I brought them some pleasure from this life.....

With every step taken from our horses, we had reached the last wall, giving us only a fraction of time left before we would advance into our expedition.....

Even though I was filled with optimism, seeing we had reached nearly the end and the side profile of wall Maria a sudden wave of worry stabbed my veins.....

The Garrison soldiers take action, and use all their strength and power to hoist the lever which allowed the iron gate to be lifted....

I felt my heartbeat increase hearing the wheels grind together starting to lift the iron gate, along with hearing the rumble of chains starting to climb since it was all part of the function.....

My eyes landed back on Moblit, as he wore an even more terrifying look knowing the time was coming.

Moblit....
I believe in you.
We just need to support each other, and I think I know how.

"Moblit." I breathed, trying to be as calm as possible in hopes he could shine his true potential "Can I tell you something?"

Moblit slowly turned his head towards me, as I saw a look of horror and alarm because like me we both get very nervous and scared easily.

"Yes, Aurora." replied Moblit with a frightened look and trembling voice. His lower lip quivered from fear, having his eyebrows lowered and most of all his eyes dilated with fright.

Moblit.....its okay.

Seeing Moblit so frightened from the challenge approaching us my heart couldn't take it....

I lean off my horse towards the right causing my body to get in a closer range of Moblit, levitating my hand to gently grab his hand feeling his soft skin.

"Erwin and I both want to start a famliy..." I breathed lowly wearing a smile so radiant the sun couldn't compete.

Moblit entire face lits up like a firefly what his ears had witnessed, releasing such a delightful awe, I finally sensed he was becoming his gentle and precious self.

"Aurora...." Moblit awed sweetly, wearing such a soft look reminding me of a lamb. "That is such wonderful news!" his smile lifts having his cheeks nearly touch his eyes from the amount of joy he has received. "I am so happy for you guys!"

Hearing Moblit's kind compliment, I felt my happiness increase as well. It's so nice to be able to relate to someone who understands what it's like to be soft and gentle.........even on the concept of children.

The iron gate of wall Maria has fully reached it's peak, causing all the noises to die like flowers in the winter and all what was echoed was the horses.

NEIGH

My eyes spotted the open gate giving me a small glimpse of the outside world which part of me gushed with excitement getting to see the nature and knowing we are fighting for our future children, but also I felt fear rise within me.....since most expeditions are not prosperous.

Funny how I always get a little nervous but yet excited knowing we are about to explore the world.

I take a deep breath trying to collect all my emotions and feelings, but Moblit's terrified face and the panic eyes immediately returned like a fly.

Poor thing.

I tighten my grip around his hand implying my love and support for him, which caused Moblit's caramel eyes to land on mine.

Seeing his adorable face lock with mine all those years of spending time with him had come rushing into my brain, causing me to release a smile.

Moblit has done so much for me. I'm so grateful he is my friend.

Moblit too had tighten his grip around my hand, feeling a little more ease since I was smiling at him.

"Just promise me Aurora, that once we make it out alive....you'll tell me how many little ones you want." Moblit said with a stunning smile full of optimism and joy.

My heart instantly filled with rainbows and sunshine hearing his sentimental comment which caused me to squeeze our grip tightly as possible.

"Your gonna find out sooner than later Moblit." I gleam a bright smile, releasing one last squeeze before gently removing our grip.

Not another moment, Shadis declared the first move rising his right hand in the air clutching his sword.

"ON WARD!" he shouted fiercely lowering his sword, and immediately everyone advances further out of the only sanctuary into complete suicide.......

Everyone charges forward following our leader, as our horses begin to race at a must faster speed, their legs extending outward and quickly coming back in using all their stamina into running.

Feeling the drastic change from moderate to running my adrenaline instantly kicked in, and kept increasing as my horse gained momentum by using its energy.

From the horse's speed the wind gushes at my face whisking at my skin, and my eyes gazed around the green fields of open grass and tall trees. Soaking up this beauty surrounding me and feeling as though I was almost flying I couldn't help but slowly start to drift away from reality......

How wonderful would it be to live outside these walls without fear. To live a life full of peace and harmony......not worrying about what's on the other side....
Just imagine how happy Erwin would be to finally achieve his dream....

Since my mind was drifted away like a ship at sea, and our horses were charging full speed like cheetahs we had easily reached the belly of the outside world.

The forest.....

It was the quicket way to advance futher into new horiziones, but it was the the birthplace for titans, and so many titans lurked in these areas and called it their home...

Not even five minutes outside of the walls, and spotted guarding the entrance of the forest were two small titans wearing faces of hunger and bellies that needed to be fueled.

"MY SOLDIERS......shouted Shadis, still heroically leading his entire army. "ASSEMBLE."

The moment Shadis's breathed his last word all the humans controlling the horses start to stagger and break apart like breaking off a piece of cookie....which meant I needed to hurry and get with my Squad.

My sudden dreamland had vanished hearing my Commander's voice, and immediately my heart leaped out from my chest realizing this wasn't the time to fantasize.

Not now Aurora!

Since most of the soldiers had their heads in the game, they already sorted into their squads, giving me a perfect clear of where my group was positioned......

Once my eyes spotted three males and one female, I redirect my horse and charged full speed towards my team, saddling in the front.

It didn't take long for me to reach my team, as I quickly join them from behind.....

With a blink of an eye Shadis commanded one of the weaker teams to advance toward the titans guarding the entrance since he needed his all-star groups to save their stamina and gas for a bigger fish.

Successfully the squad he sent up had managed to slay the two of titans giving us access to dive deeper into the pit....but everyone knows the deeper you explore the more difficult the challenge becomes.....

All his men and woman had entered the forest, and realizing every turn was approaching a monstrous beast, he had no other choice but to give the order to attack.....because to proceed you need a clear path.

"NOW!" he screamed loudly, and the moment he finishes dozens of soldiers disband their horses swarming the forest like wasps.

Erwin instantly shot his blades towards the closest tree, flinging himself off his horse to fly in mid air, causing the rest of his group to following him like ducklings.....and he was the mother.

Even though I had the easiest section on a titan, a team can't function without it's players but the most important ones were Erwin and Sebastian.

Our gases continue to release the oxygen providing us to fly, as our blades would swing left and right providing us more power and stamina to advance quicker, but Erwin was directing us towards an eighteen-meter titan......and we're gonna need all the material we have.....

"On my mark, I want everyone to diverge into their position." he commanded having complete focus and exhibiting nothing but strength...

The moment my eyes caught sight of the titan cold sweat runs down my spine along with goosebumps forming on my skin....but strange enough I wasn't scared, in fact I felt prepared.......because of one blonde soldier.

"Yes, sir." everyone replied with a stern look having complete focus as well......including me.

With every blink of an eye, our bodies started to hover closer to the titan and once Erwin determined the proper distance to attack he was the first to call the shots.

"NOW!" he roared fiercely, transitioning himself to start climbing upward.

Hearing his command, I redirect my next move by shooting my blades directly downward causing the tips to pierce into a tree's bark, and once the blades were secured my wires quickly start halling me down towards the ground.

My body was zooming as fastly as a hummingbird, I felt like my coat was about to fly off from the wind blowing at my body, but one things for sure I was flying so fast those  gigantic tan ankles were becoming larger and larger by the second...

Using both hands I quickly pull out my swords, gripping them tightly feeling my adrenaline start to kick in providing me the energy and motivation to slash the beast.

Once I felt my blades and wires reach it's end, I thrust my hips forward forcing the blades to remove themselves from the log, as I aline them to stab into the right calf of the titan.

I felt my blades dig into the flesh of the titan, and immediately the strings pull me forward reaching my destination.

My heart was pumping hastily, trying to regulate and provide me the energy to kill.

My body had reached the massive ankle, and without any regrets, I use all my strength and force my swords to slice across its body cutting its flesh completely open as blood splattered out like water draining from a bathtub.

One more to go.

Once I had sliced one of its the ankles, I had to realign my blades by removing them from the titan's flesh to transitioned into using my gas which allowed me a split second to levitate as I aim my blades towards its left ankle.

Seeing as though I had successfully managed to slice one of it's ankles, I was feeling more confident and assured that we might acheive something today....

My wires drag me towards it's flesh and once again when my body had reached the ankle I slash both of my swords in the flesh causing tian's blood to splurge onto the ground.

The moment I finished, the rest of my squad had managed to slice their objective. Josephine knees, Mosses wrist and Sebastian shoulders leaving Erwin to take the final kill.

Erwin noticed that all his soliders had successfully managed to complete their mission, so he thrusted himself towards the neck of the beast.

Even though we where up against a eighteen meter titan, thankfully it was extremely slow not standing a chance to catch us flies......

Erwin slashed his swords towards the neck of the titan making it look easy......as the eighteen-meter titan comes stumbling headless.....

Watching Erwin so effortlessly claim his final kill happiness erupted from my veins needless to say all that excitement had to be released.

"YESSS KING!!!!" I yelled as loudly as I could, slipping so many lively laughters it made everyone turn their attention towards me.

Erwin was still floating in mid air but his gaze was focused on me from afar.

Seeing his entire attention was directed on me, I release an even brighter smile along with expressing some praise and glory to him by giving him two thumbs up.

He's so wonderful.......
I'm so glad the Survey Corps has someone so intellgent and strong enough...

Erwin's face strained with seriousness, but hearing my joyful giggles and my sudden praise his lips curl into a tiny smile.........

"Well done, everyone!" Erwin praised his soldiers with a pleasing look. "But this is only the beginning."

Thirty Minutes Later

Almost thirty minutes had passed of a none stop killing spree. We had successfully killed twelve titans all together, not once getting captured nor getting hurt, but this wouldn't be possible without Erwin's long-distance plan.

Instead of all his soldiers charging forward to their position towards slaying the beast, Erwin taught us that we should work our way up towards killing the titan, meaning we start low and finish strongly. First the ankles, then the knees, wrist, shoulders and lastly the neck.

For the most part Erwin's plan is always accurate and precise but there are situations when you can not rely on his ingenious plan, sometimes you need to charge with all your might and go head first......and hearing a helpless cry was all I needed to do so.

"FURLAN!" shouted Isabel's voice from the opposite direction.

Erwin's entire squad was focusing our direction and strength towards the two ten-class meter titans skipping mindlessly towards us, as though they were frolicking in paradise......

The trembling cry enters my ears and immediately I recognize it was Isabel's shout.

Isabel!

My heart jumped from the sudden terror as I quickly look over my shoulder to glimpse what was happening.

Furlan was on the ground well and alive, but trapped in your worst nightmare.

Four meduim size titans all circled around him like vultures staring down at him with large beady eyes and drool escaping their mouth from the delicious meal in front of them....

Isabel had entered the battlefield using all her gas to charge dauntlessly towards the nearest titan approaching her, and successfully managed to kill of one the three.

This gave Furlan a small exit of escape, allowing him to blast off quickly as a rocket.....but poor Isabel, had no one to help her.

Seeing Isabel being surrounded by three large titans all alone, my entire nervous system spazzed with worry as though a wasp had stung my neck....not to mention fear and anxiety also started to rise having a thought this could be it.......death.

I have to help her or she's gonna die!

Without any regrets, I pivoted my destination by shooting my blades three-sixty towards the nearest tree as my wheels start to drag me towards Isabel.

"AURORA!" shouted Erwin from the other side, having to stop his action in order to reason with me."Don't even think about it!" he roared fiercely and loudly like a lion causing all the birds to scram from his fury.

Hearing my Squad Leader's sudden order caused me to halt from proceeding any further.....

I force my body to stop moving reaching the tree's trunks still having my blades stabbed into it's wood causing my body to hang down from the wires like a spider on it's web.

"Erwin, please?" I begged my ears beginning to hear Isabel's screams become more louder and more terrifying.....

Those two senseless titans were nearly feet away from Erwin causing him to finish this conversation in a snap of your finger.

"AURORA, I SAID NO!" he shouted, as his body zooms towards the titan causing the rest of his squad to follow his lead.

Hearing Erwin's rejection flow through my ear felt like Jack's spiky whip lash itself back on me just like the first day of camp.....but this time Erwin managed to slash my tender heart.

Isabel's just a child with no experience in the field she is going to die if I don help her, but I can't disrespect my Squad Leader's order.......
Erwin will be furious.

Still the terrifying screams kept getting louder and louder only causing more pain to rise in my blood, because my Leader permitted me to help......

My mind was troubled with two decisions like thick fog covering the ground.

One is my civil duty to follow my Squad Leader's order, and the other was my heart knowing I could save a life.

Life is a gift.....no matter how strong or weak you are, and it is a blessing to live and be able to experience this life.
The choices we make can forever influence the ones around us.....

I know what I have to do.

My adrenaline was pumping fastly like our gear once I realize I could be the reason Isabel comes back alive.

I was so charged with energy and stamina, I release my blades from the log continuing where I left off.

"I'M SORRY, ERWIN!" I shouted loudly, as I start zooming towards the direction of the crime.

Erwin skillfully slashed the titans head in nearly seconds, and then he noticed my departure.

"Damn it Aurora!" he released a loud groan in irritation since he knew it was a complete suicide.....

I need to reach her quicker!

I force my blades back into its starting position as I switch gears, relying completely on my gas to transport me to Isabel.

My hair was swooshing back and forth fastly, from the wind blowing against my skin and because I was using nearly the remaining of my gas I had reached Isabel within a wink.

I had reached the circle of titans, and thankfully because of Isabel's interception, they had all their monstrous eyes glued to her, not expecting another soldier.

"HOLD ON ISABEL!" I shouted loudly, and transition back into my wires, realizing I was leveled with the neck of the beast.

I drive my blades into the neck of the beast, forcing my body to fly towards it's neck.....and surprisingly I wasn't scared, in fact I was determined Isabel would return come with me.

Once my body was nearly inches away from its disgusting neck, I scream from the top of my lungs and slash both of my swords criss-cross forming an X, as the sharp blade pierces its skin causing hot air to erupt from my kill.

Two down, two to go.

Quickly, I redirect my blades towards the left where my next victim was, avoiding the heat being blasted at my face.

Instantly both of my blades stab the titan's shoulder granting me access to escape from the blow pulling me forward to him, like wheeling in a fish.

The titan yelped from the sudden blades inserted in his muscle, causing his arm to be thrown directly at my direction, but thankfully my reflexes came right on time.

My heart leaped from the sudden action causing me to yelp, but I force my blades out from his shoulder, providing me the power to transition into my gas so I could jump over the large forearm being shot in my direction.

Once my body leaped over its forearm like a frog, I reposition my blades for this time to stab into the titan's neck since I was more leveled with him.

My wires begin to fastly roll like yarn, wheeling me up like a bag of fish until once more my body was coming closer to the kill.

Since help was here, Isabel had managed to kill the other titan oppsite from me, placing all the pressure on me to finally kill this last one....

Not a moment too soon my body had reached the titan's neck and this time I took both of my swords slicing it completely parallel with its neck causing vapor to emit.

The moment my blades cut its skin open, there was no support left on his neck, making its nasty head slowly start to rip and tear from the neck as gravity took its place pulling the head down.

Without a head left, the monsters body collapsed on the ground with the rest of the bodies....

Realizing I had killed two Titans all by myself.....and I had saved not one, but two lives instantly caused me to beam a smile so full of happiness.....I felt like I was radiating energy like the sun....

I can't believe I did this.....

My gas was pumping slowly causing my body to hover back down on the ground, feeling completely relieved that all this was over....

Once in my life I was finally able to save someone I care for....

Isabel smiled and screamed with joy, since we had successfully managed to kill four titans all together just us girls, saving a man in distress.

"We did it!" shouted Isabel as she raced over to me, throwing herself into my arms into a loving hug. "Thank you Aurora!"

"Oh!" I breathed feeling her body being thrown onto me like a bag of potatoes, but easily I warmed into her hug sensing all her happiness.

Feeling her body embrace mine like a panda bear with bamboo, along with hearing her sentimental thanks a warm smile was expressed through my lips.

"Of course Isabel." I smiled too finding myself warming into her hug, squeezing her tightly like she was a little sister or daughter......

"I would do anything for you....."

This is exactly how I feel about Erwin.....

Though Isabel and I had successfully gave Furlan the opportunity to escape, and us defeating four titans.....little did we know nearly double the amount of titans had come merging into our direction.

Isabel had tightened her hug around me, as I begin to hear her soft weeps escape from her mouth into my neck. "You have no idea, how much that meant to me."

My eyes softens like butter along with my body feeling like mash potatoes. I was so enchanted by her words I forgot the world around me.

Even though I was so mesmerized by Isabel's thanks, my eyes couldn't deny the reality......a large hand was reaching its way to grab the both of us like picking up a flower.

My eyes flared with shock, and my heart nearly leaped out of my chest from fright as I push Isabel away from my grip causing her to blast off in the opposite direction as the hand chose its victim.

The beast had clasp its entire hand around my hips down, restraining me by squeezing down strongly causing me to be paralyzed.....but luckily my arms weren't hostile.

"AURORA!" screamed Isabel having more tears stream down her cheeks. "NO!"

My heart was racing with fear from the change of mood and cold sweat pours from my forehead realizing this was the process of death.

"AHHH..." I screamed with worry, feeling my heartbeat nearly as fast as a hummingbird from all the sudden change along with the intention to stay alive.

Think Aurora, think!

Strangely enough this whole time I managed to wield my swords in both of hands, and that was the moment of truth.

The moment my eyes spot the swords, my entire body flared with hope causing determination to boil in me, giving me the courage to stay alive.

YES!

I tighten my grip on both swords feeling numbness form in my palm from the sudden strength I had, as I started to stab the tip of the blade into the flesh of the titan's wrist repeatedly causing blood to ooze from its skin.

Numerous of times my blade would insert itself into the wrist and quickly pull back out, but
odder enough, this titan was immune to pain and that's when I realize......it was over a thirty-meter titan...

Oh shit.....

Understanding what I was up against, I nearly had a heart attack from fear, causing my arms to stop stabbing the monster completely petrified with panic.... I was up against over a thirty meter Titan......

The more the titan raised me up like a glass of water the more fear and anixety started to overwhelm my senses. My body trembled like an earthquake from the fear and all my functions such as breathing and blinking seemed to be paralyzed.....

"AURORA!" shouted a deep male voice zooming as fast as lightening and his kills towards the titans even quicker just like the speed of light...

A tall handsome blonde has spiraled his way into the field already managing to kill two out of the eight Titans as effortlessly like taking a breath.

Seeing his image come to my rescue, instantly brought a smile to my face and I released a few tears mixed with joy and relief because I knew everything was going to be alright.....

"ERWIN!" I shouted with a smile, feeling energy stimulate back into my bloodstream, granting me the stamina and willpower to fight and survive.....all because of a blonde solider.

I continue where I left off, as I thrusted my swords back into it's wrist mercilessly, stabbing its flesh to reach its bone in hopes I could saw off his grip.

Erwin was flawlessly whirling around all the medium sized titan's slicing and killing them all nearly in a blink of an eye.... leaving him only with four left.....including the dragon guarding his princess.

Using all the energy in my veins, I continue to jab the swords into the titan's flesh finally breaking its steady bone, but because from the intense stabbing blood was oozing all over its hand making it harder to see where to stab.........and not to mention I've wasted so much time I was more than halfway up.

No! It's not working!

Seeing as though the titan still had a strong grip around me with a broken wrist, I had to think if something else....

My heart was racing like a horse, and my mind begins to fog with anxiety making it harder to think straight....until my eyes saw the object what was restraining me.

The fingers....

My blood powered with determination to stay alive for Erwin, as I used every ounce of strength left in me, to drive both of my swords into its fingers, stabbing its flesh and bone.

I realize if I could cut off his thumb, I could slip out like a snake because the blood was giving me the leverage to slip out...

Finally, after an intense workout of impaling my swords into his thumb, I managed to saw his bone in half causing his thumb to rip off its hand......but it was too late.

Even though I had cut his thumb in half I had reached the titan's peak, meeting his forehead and his large deady features

Gazing upon his huge hideous eyes, and taunting smile, I immediately burst with a horror stricken face screaming for dear life.

"ERWIN!" I screamed bloody murder my heart pounding with so much fear and anxiety as tears begin to pour from my eyes.

Erwin did hear my cry which made him gasp, but he couldn't do two things at once, he had to finish slaying the last beast before he could get to the top of the tower.

"I'M COMING, AURORA!"shouted Erwin finally killing the eighth titan, as he used all his gas left in him to start climbing the tallest tower....

Given this Titan was over thirty meters thankfully his movements were as slow as a snail, so he just now started to transition his head back and fully open his mouth wide.....which provided Erwin more time to race up his lengthy body.

My eyes stared into his hungry eyes filled with passion ready to indulge on his meal, causing my body to nearly to die from so much fear overcoming my senses along with forcing my brain to shut down from the pressure.

This can't be happening!
My life just started........

More tears streamed down my face from fear and sadness because I was at the point of my life where everything seemed perfect.....

Not a moment later the titan released it's thick fingers around me, causing gravity to pull me down, to fall helpless into the titan's mouth.

Tears streamed from my eyes from the amount of trama I was in and my body was falling like an injured bird.........but before accepting the reality there was nothing I could do, but to look back down at the love of my life who needed only a moment longer to win.....

"AURORA!!!!!" screamed Erwin with horror having his body finally reached his abdomen, meaning he was halfway there......

Though I was powered with fear, an instant ray of hope managed to inspire my views seeing Erwin so heroically charge towards me, and realizing he killed eight titans just for me to live......

If I die, Erwin will have no one left in this life.
Erwin is my everything, and this can't be the end!
I made a promise to him that we would allow time to be our defeat.
I can't give up......

I was still falling helpless down into the beast's opening, but once I reached the titan's lips......I had an idea.

I thrust my hips towards the direction of the titan's entrance causing my blades to aim directly towards the back of the Titans throat, and once my body landed on the titan's tongue the beast instantly snapped it's mouth closed, but my daggers had pieced it's flesh hauling me towards his throat....

"AURORA!!!!!!" again screamed Erwin with anguish from the other side having tears pour from his face, but his motivation rocketed sky high to kill the monster....

I was surrounded by complete darkness, still feeling and hearing my steel wires pedal fastly like the wind, but that all seemed to have stopped once my body rammed into the back of the moist throat.

"AHHH..." I yelled helplessly....

The sudden compression towards my front side caused me to groan in anger feeling all my bones and muscles spazz from the pain, but I force myself to bite through this pain realizing I needed to stay alive for the love of my life.

Knowing the wires had secured me from falling into the bottomless belly of the Titan I felt more ease, but I still needed to make sure that I had extra support just in case......I was inches away from death.

I need to stay alive for Erwin...

My adrenaline was racing and throbbing in the back of my head, prompting me to think clearly and come up with a solution.

The swords....

I hurriedly raise both of my arms up, and stab them above me now giving me extra support of hanging by my hips along with gripping onto the blades like I was hanging down off a monkey bar playground......

I was surrounded by complete darkness having my wires dug into the titans throat securing me from falling to my death and I had both of my swords stabbed in his flesh shielding me more from my death.....

I was covered with buckets of sweat and drenched in Titans blood, but furthermore I felt my palms begin to quiver like having a seizure because I had nearly entrusted all my body weight in the swords.....

"I just have to wait for Erwin, to kill the titan." I wheezed with a trembling voice, but I force all my weakness down my throat knowing those handles is keeping me alive...."Then I can climb back up and saw my way through it's mouth....

Even though I was somewhat safe, and death wasn't going to get me yet, my breathing started to rise like a ballon from the amount of pressure I just went through and cold sweat slides down my back trying to cope with the danger.

And right on time the handsome blonde managed to kill the beast, causing hot steam to pour from the outside as well as equally on the inside.....

The seal had been broken causing the hot air to blast right above me, blowing right above my palms, forearms and a little on my head.....

"AHHHHH." I cried heavily feeling the heat gush onto my palms burning my first layer of skin.....which resulted to me crying in agony along with water flowing from my cheeks like a river.

The pain started to consume every single cell in me, but since I was so absorbed from the burning sensations tingling in my veins, I didn't realize the titan had fallen on it's back meaning Erwin had managed to make sure the titan fell backwards.......

The whole time I felt my hands and forearm burn like cooking a chicken and I thought the pain couldn't get any worst than the burning flame itself, but since the titan fell backward like slipping on a banana peel thumping the ground, it caused my body to fall with him.....meaning once the Titan pounded to the ground it caused all of my body weight to crashed forward intercepting with my hands and forearm being hung, specifically targeting my right forearm and part of my wrist to snap in half releasing a loud.

CRACK......

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4M 52.8K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...
8.5K 479 14
You're an Eldian Nurse, struggling but trying to live a peaceful life amongst the discriminatory lives your people had to live under. Everyday you'd...
2.6K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
16.4K 555 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 "𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒- 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍" ] -。.。:∞♡* in which, In this reincarnated...