Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
015. sexy suds car wash
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

095. connor fucking callahan

1.3K 83 24
By undeadbelova

When Lexa's eyes finally opened, she found herself laying on the backseat of a car. She blinked, completely confused before she remembered that Isaiah had snapped her neck.

She sat up abruptly, finding Isaiah in the driver seat of the car. "Where are we?" The heretic asked, looking around. "Ah, good morning. Nice of you to finally keep me company on this road trip." Isaiah insisted before Lexa glared, "Where the hell are we?"

"Nearing Kingsport." The Mikealson answered, before the Gilbert glared, "What?!"

Suddenly, Lexa mumbled some spell under her breath, which caused the car to lose traction on the road and suddenly do a flip in the air before smashing to the ground.... all the while Lexa had escaped the vehicle to watch the chaos unfold.

"Seriously? Why the anger?" Isaiah asked, heaving himself out of the destroyed vehicle. "You killed me. Now we're even, bitch boy."

"Excuse me?"

"You're Klaus' bitch boy."

Isaiah frowned, as he neared Lexa. "You're a sassy little thing aren't you?" He asked rhetorically, as he approached her. "I can see why Klaus fancies you. Psychotic bitch seems to be his type."

Lexa just frowned.

"For the record, I'm not Klaus' bitch boy. He is my brother, and I am making sure he keeps his deal by using you as leverage." He explained. The Gilbert frowned, "What is this deal you keep mentioning?" She asked. Isaiah kept his lips tight shut.

"Fine. I guess I'll just go home." Lexa shrugged, as she turned around, prepared to zoom away. "You'll never find Stefan if you leave." Isaiah stated, as Lexa froze at his words. "He means something to you... I can see it."

Lexa turned around, her eyes filled with rage. "Stefan is my family! And if either of you Mikealson's have done something to him—" She snapped suddenly, but she then closed her eyes for a moment, and took a large inhale before she exhaled. "Take me to him." The heretic calmly demanded.

"As you wish." Isaiah smirked, which only angered Lexa more.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

The Mikealson and the Gilbert reached Kingsport, as Isaiah poked the girl with questions she didn't want to answer. "So... when did you turn?" He asked. Lexa kept her eyes away from the boy, as she answered, "Recently."

"Oh, I can tell. You seem to be struggling to adapt to your new impulses and intensified emotions." Isaiah admitted before he asked, "How did you turn?"

The heretic froze in her tracks, as her eyes drifted to a familiar, tall blonde haired boy, covering his eyes with shades. Connor Callahan. Of course, the Callahan's moved from Mystic Falls while Lexa had been away, but she had no idea where they'd moved... until this moment.

The brunette glared in anger, her vampire eyes unintentionally popping out, as she also bared her fangs. "Woah, woah... there magical twin. You're exposing yourself to the mundane eye." Isaiah stated, before Lexa shook her head, as she tried to hide her vampire characteristics.

"Does that boy hit a nerve?" Isaiah asked curiously, as he looked between Connor and Lexa.

"Do you remember the Callahan siblings? Allie was best friends with them." Sienna asked, before Lexa nodded, "Connor and Cassidy... I slammed Cassidy's head into a locker door once because she called me a dyke." Lexa laughed, hoping to lighten the mood. "She was such a cunt... they both were." Sienna confessed, before she gently squeezed Lexa's hand. "Do you know why they left the school?" She asked. Lexa shook her head, as she hadn't been in Mystic Falls during that time, she was off trying to harness her magic.

"There was a huge party.. And I spent most of it with Matt and Tyler, per usual." Sienna began to explain. "But Connor wanted to dance. I had a huge crush on him so there was no way I could say no." She added. "So we danced. Nothing crazy... until he got us another round of drinks.. and slipped something into mine."

The Lockwood inhaled deeply, before she exhaled. "The night became a blur from then onwards.. I remember little fragments. I remember going upstairs to use the bathroom, and Connor suddenly lead me into a bedroom instead." Sienna said, before she sucked in a breath.

"I remember being pushed onto the bed.. and my shirt being forced off of me." Sienna spoke slowly, her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god.. did he?" Lexa blurted. Sienna shook her head, "I mean... I don't know. Matt noticed I'd been gone for a while and went looking for me, he eventually found me. Connor may have been Tyler's best friend, but Matt didn't trust him... especially with me."

Sienna took a moment to gather her thoughts before she said, "The next day I woke up in Matt's room, on his bed. I didn't know how I got there, but Matt, who slept on the couch, came in and told me what happened... and that he punched Connor, and had nearly killed him." She explained. "I never saw the Callahan's again. They left town instantly."

Lexa nodded, "Mhm. I hate him." She admitted, her voice sounding completely full of anger. Isaiah looked over at Connor, before he smirked, "How about you show him how you feel?" He suggested. "What do you mean?" Lexa asked, turning to the Mikealson. The original vampire shrugged, "I'll show you."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Connor laid tied up on the ground. Above him, stood Lexa and Isaiah. They were in the mountains now, away from any civilians. "You can wake him up now." Isaiah suggested, as Lexa nodded. The brunette looked down at the Callahan and clicked her fingers.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open.

The boy began to panic, before his eyes met the vampires before him. "Who the hell are you?!" He asked Isaiah before he looked to Lexa. "Elena?!" He blurted, confusedly.

Anger surged through Alexia's body at the sound of Connor's voice. She could only think about Sienna, how heartbroken she had been, as she opened up about her brief history with the boy. Who knows how many other girls he had preyed on too...

Sparks flew out of Lexa's fingertips, which didn't go unnoticed by Isaiah. "I am not Elena." Lexa stated, before she hissed out a spell, causing Connor's left leg to twist unnaturally and break. The Callahan screamed in complete pain.

"Do you remember Sienna Lockwood?" Lexa asked, manically. Connor grumbled in pain before he grunted out, "No."

Lexa's had a shocked yet angry expression. "You should. She's incredible, amazing... and you destroyed her, Connor. You used her— Matt should have killed you when he had the chance." She suddenly yelled, as her body trembled with anger. It was as if there was a fire in her eyes as her lips twitched into a  smirk, "But I'm not going to make the same mistake as Matt. I'm going to finish the job."

With that, she waved her hands out, and all of Connor's limbs spun unnaturally, causing them to break violently. He screamed out in horror, before Lexa waved her other hand, which snapped his neck, putting his life to an end.

The Gilbert panted, as she looked at the boy. Her eyes widened in horror at the realisation of what she had done. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth, as she took a step back. "Oh my god... what have I done?!" She blurted, feeling guilt rise in her chest, as she had taken a life.

"You showed him how you felt... and got revenge for your friend." Isaiah stated, before he looked to Lexa. "Do you feel better?" He asked.

The heretic looked to the Mikealson. Her eyes filled with tears, before she shook her head. "No. I don't feel better." She admitted, reluctantly. Isaiah seemed unfazed.

The Mikealson bent down and untied the Callahan, before lifting his dead body off of the ground. Isaiah held Connor's wrist out to Lexa, "I know something that will make you feel better." He admitted, suggestively.

Lexa didn't tear her eyes away from Isaiah, as she reached out and grabbed Connor's wrist. She inhaled, before exhaling shakily, and sunk her fangs into the boy's wrist.

Lexa Gilbert didn't stop feeding, until there wasn't a single drop of blood left in the Callahan boy's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
87.6K 2.9K 14
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆" Caroline Elizabeth Marie Forbes was a girl who loved perfection. Being th...
2.1K 36 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...
9K 302 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...