| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Time

857 26 25
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Aurora's POV

Last night was no doubt the most beautiful night I ever had experienced not only did Erwin release all his feelings and desires on me, but I was able to see his masculine body completely naked......and it was truly magnificent seeing the structure and formation of a male's body completely nude.  Though last night was more than perfect, but reality always seems to be one step ahead lurking in your shadows when you least expect it. It was like a hairy spider crawling up your leg and all you wanted to do was swat it, but more of them just keep appearing.

The next morning approached, and apparently, every soldier was supposed to report to the commons area, but I was preoccupied last night....and I wasn't aware of our duty.

"Aurora!" shouted Lynne, roughly shaking both of my shoulders like a bag of potatoes causing my entire body to awake from her sudden alarm. "Why are you still in bed?" she complained releasing my shoulders. "We're leaving in five minutes!"

My eyesight was fuzzy like a ball of yarn trying to cope with the morning's rays, along with releasing some yawns wishing to snooze in longer.

"What?" I yawned from exhaustion, rubbing both of my eyelids in the motion of a circle hoping this will help motivate my body up to wake up.

"The forest, sleeping beauty!" she argued, now pulling all her hair back in a high ponytail exposing her cheekbones. "And if we aren't out the door soon, Shadis's is gonna kick our butts!" she fussed like a kitty cat finishing her high ponytail flawlessly.

Finally my eyes were wide open like blinds, adjusting to the light as my mind started to become aware of my surroundings.

The moment I realize that last night was over, a dark shadow of sadness conquers my entire mood like a storm cloud on a summers day..

I just wish it never ended....
Erwin was so beautiful, he knew exactly how to please me right.

My eyes drift towards Lynne, seeing her panicky look as frightened as a kitty cat with pupils surged with fear as her hands rembled to pull up her jeans.

Oh well, maybe it'll happen again.....besides it's another day, and who knows what will we accomplish.

I take a deep breath to clear my head, then I plant my feet on the ground like roots feeling gravity pull me down like ankle weights.

The moment I fully stand up on my two feet, pain sizzles through my quads like they were being deep-fried in oil, but my hips were the worst.
Since my spine is connected to my hips, it was out of place from Erwin's thrust....but then he managed to pop it back, but the problem is my hips were affected by these jerky movements of his feeling like I had a knot in my lower back.

The pain was bearable, but just imagine if Erwin didn't stretch me at all how sore I would have been.

Oh gosh......I hate to see how sore Erwin must be.

Slow as a turtle I was, I shuffle my feet towards my cabinet to pick out my uniform for today's day, white jeans and a basic grey shirt. Every time I raised my leg and then to extend it to allowed me to step forward, though I felt complete soreness being shredded through my muscles feeling like a bone gnawed on by a doggie.

"Someone was out late last night." she teased with a playful grin smeared across her lips like paint, sliding her long leather boots to grasp her knees.

I didn't focus on Lynne's conversation much since my mind was just concentrating on getting ready....and part of me couldn't deny the fact I was still grieving about those forty-five minutes that went by so fast..

"Yeah." I reply, slipping my jeans up to my waist, and finished it off by buttoning it to secure my waist."Erwin and I had a talk last night."

It didn't take long for me to slip on my uniform, now I just had to get my boots on and I was ready.

Lynne's smile broadens like a watermelon peel hearing my short response, knowing exactly what happened since this wasn't her first rodeo.

"Well, I just hope your not too incredibly tired because today is where we see those newbies use the gear, and Shadis's wants us to practice along with."

The moment I realize that we were given the chance to practice with the gear, my heart raced like a cheetah from joy, an instant shot of excitement pierced my veins like a needle.

"That sounds exciting!" I reply forming a smile across my lips from bliss, finished zipping up my boots."And it's been a while since Commander Shadis allowed us to do target practice."

Lynne could care less about today's activity, she wanted to hear more about last night but knowing the years of living with me, there weren't many days where I would spill my relationship with Erwin..... It was more Aurora sitting back, listening to Lynne rant and complain about Gelgar as though I was her therapist.

Without any further delays, I hastily grab Lynne by the arm, dragging her behind me like a stuffed animal all the way to the commons area sprinting with excitement flourishing in my veins like bubbles in a bath.

I'm so excited! It's been almost years since I did dummy practicing!

I just hope that I did improve some.....

As the two of us slowly come to a stop, we already start to see soldiers scurry their bodies out the door....but surprisingly Lynne and I weren't the last ones to arrive.

My eyes caught a tall handsome blonde fellow that you could see miles away because needless to say his height made Erwin's height look weak.

"Mike!" I shouted with a smile trying to catch his attention by jumping up causing Lynne to jump as well seeing I had forgotten to release her.

"Pspsps!" I shouted like calling a kitten, because in my eyes all these big strong men were just as loveable and adorable as one.

Lynne chuckled finding it awfully sweet hearing me call Mike as though he was a kitty, and my sudden energetic jumps lifted her spirits as well.

"Aurora!" she laughed tickled as she gently removed her hand from me so she would stop jumping. 

Mike instantly spotted my shout, and once his pale blue eyes fell on mine he released a pleasant smile as radiant as a lantern.

Awe...he's so handsome when he smiles.

Impacted from Mike's warm smile, I turn my attention towards Lynne filled with warmness.

"Yes?" I giggle happily, excited to be able to spend time with the one person who values and treasures animals just as much as I do.

Lynne's caramel eyes gazed into mine as though glue was stuck between us, pupils twinkled from fascination as a tiny smile of delight melts across her fluffy pink lips.

"Nothing Aurora." she replied, lifting her lips even higher to expose her white shines teeth like diamonds.

I response with a giggle feeling as lifted as a kite in the sky because every moment I got the chance of spending time with my friends is something that can always brighten my mood.

Mike had finally caught up with us, and we straight away started to follow the rest of the soldiers that were heading to the forest.

I walked in the middle as Mike was towards my right, and Lynne was on my left.

"I see some things never get old Aurora?" Mike teased with a light grin, nudging my shoulder playfully like a kitten playing with a ball of yarn.

Awh.....he remembers, how late I always would arrive!

I laughed tickled by his comment remembering all the times I've always overslept....not to mention how irritated Erwin would get, and even till this day.

Mike then looked pasted me, to greet Lynne properly. "Morning Lynne." he pleasantly greeted, still beaming a smile full of warmth and delight like the morning sun.

"Zacharias," Lynne replied too wearing a glowing smile, waving her hand back and forth in the motion of a fan.

As the three of us walked side by side, I couldn't help but feel more excitement bounce around in my body like a bouncy ball. Not only was I starting the day with my beloved friends, but maybe I'll get to practice more with the gear!

"Sooooo." I giggled just overly excited about this morning. "How are Nanaba and Elourea?"

Mike as lengthy and brawny as he was took such huge steps like a giant that me and Lynne nearly had to repeat twice of ours just to stay on track with him.

Mike's entire mood seemed to have been lifted like a kite in the sky, lips illuminating with bliss even his pupils shimmered like crystals.

"Well thanks to you Aurora, Elourea has been begging me to take her to the mountains so Chessy bear can go meet her family." he mentioned with a deep chuckle sounding as hefty as an axe chopping a log in half.

Lynne awed in delight,I, on the other hand found myself swept away by statement feeling like dust being collected by I broom. I was so stunned at the fact how much I was an influence to just a mere baby....and I just told her a story....imagine if I was her teaching her.

Parenting is no doubt the hardest job that I'll ever face, because children need a lot of attention and loving, but I think what makes a good parent stand out from a great parent are the ones who are capable to influence them in ways that will forever be with them.

Mama has always encouraged me to be kind to everyone even when they try and take advantage of me, because she told me that one act of kindness towards someone can change their perception, and throughout living my life I was able to experience what she meant.
I was capable to bring either happiness or stability to other people's life....and that is something I can honestly say I am proud of myself......because despising my looks I don't have much to offer......

Once I had finished my thoughts about kindness, my mind takes me back to last night, but this time I was feeling anxious and uneasy because who's to say that magical night won't leave me with a blessing.

I just hope I'm capable of getting pregnant, unlike Mama.
I would be heartbroken if I couldn't give Erwin a child that he and I so desperately long for.....because Erwin and I would gain so much happiness seeing the children we conceive live freely in this life. A life we desperately fight for, but more so I would receive all the happiness in the world just be able to smother my love for them.

Funny how my emotions started from grieving, excited, and back to sadness.....less than thirty minutes.....

I know Erwin wants a baby as much as me......but I need to be honest with him, and tell him how much I desire for a big family....
Because all I want is to give him all my happniess and kindness....and what better way than through my own blood.

"As for Nanaba." Mike stated finally slowing down his large steps to a slower speed almost like a turtle.  "She really misses being on the battlefield." he breathed lowly sounding as though he blew out a candle from the sorrow jabbed in his throat.

Hearing his reply I felt my heart completely shattered into a million pieces like dropping a glass vase,  because I know Nanaba better than anyone else and how she acts. I guaranteed she is beating herself up about not being able to fight for our dream, but little does she realize that I think she's equally fighting the same.

I know it's not my position to say anything, but I wanna help as best I can....
I love Nanaba, and if she's down I'll do anything to help her.

"Do you think when Elourea gets a little older, she can stay with your mother?" I asked, hoping to improve this situation.

Lynne just remained quiet like her lips had been sealed with duct tape, listening closely because she too did care about Nanaba....

"We have discussed that option, and Nanaba is more than willing to try it, but she doesn't want to burden my mother into keeping Elourea all day. Nanaba is also really attached to Elourea...." Mike releases a smile as soft and mushy as marshmallow. "But we figured it might be best for everyone if Nanaba would start work once Elourea starts school.....but even then Nanaba much rather day a half of day."

I understand where Nanaba is coming from., because I wouldn't want to give Mama more pressure into watching my children. I would still want to serve, but also my responsibilities are my children and I want to be the one raising them.

"That sounds amazing!" I breathed feeling hope rose in me like filling a glass jar of candy, thinking that it could work.

"Yes....but Shadis seems to think otherwise." he breathed as low as dirt in murky pond water, his brawny shoulders as thick and define as rocks had slumped with sorrow.

What is the problem of giving a mother soldier a part-time position, so she could serve the military but also be able to nourish her family?
I think it's rather noble knowing someone wants to fight but also raise their family.

"But." I paused from hesitation since I found Shadis to be completely unreasonable. "Why wouldn't he accept this? Nanaba still is willing to give herself to the military, but she also has another responsibility just as equal!" I mentioned now finding myself growing antsy that this was such a major problem...which in reality it didn't need to.

Mike shrugged his shoulders, fully supporting my way of thinking but sadly he has no authority to counter his superior. "That's exactly what I argued Aurora, but his response was more agitating."

"What's the purpose of a soldier, if they can't be accountable for at least half of the day." quoted Mike noticing his face started to swell up like poison ivy filled with annoyance.

Hmmm......I wonder why Shadis doesn't want to accept change......

"Mike..." I breathed feeling my throat thicken with misery wishing I could have helped their issue. "I'm so sorry."

"It is what it is Aurora." he replied with a shrug.

I really wish I could do more.

I had my head lowered to the ground, dwelling on every possible outcome hoping I could think of a way to help my best friend.

Mike noticed my sudden seriousness, causing him to hunch himself lower to my ear hearing his husky voice breath down my neck.

"Who knows...maybe Eyebrows might be our Commander someday." he whispered lowly feeling his warm breath whisk my neck, only to heat my bloodstream with dazzlement because
just the thought of Erwin being in the highest possible position, but yet thinking how much power he would gain and all influence he'll have on us.

Erwin.....

A smile illuminates my lips, just already gaining so much happiness just by the mere thought and image of him being at the top.

"That means Commander Eyebrows!"

Mike ended up releasing a hefty chuckle full of amusement, impacted by my happiness he rose his palm towards my head to feel his massive hand pat me against my skull, treating me I was like sort of puppy retrieving a stick.

"That's right," he replied with a pleasant smile, feeling tiny pats or approval dap my skull. "Commander Eyebrows...."

The moment Mike and I finished our conversation the herd of soldiers had come to a complete stop like reaching a stop sign, causing our feet to come to a halt as well.

Instantly everyone started to divide themselves into their squads like division in a math equation,, which meant all of Mike's squad was assembled towards Lynne and Mike.

"Oh, by the way Aurora." breathed Mike with a naughty grin making him even more mischievous. "Make sure and tell Eyebrows that lately he's been off his game, and who knows I might be passing him up soon."

A smile forms across my lips amused by his playful behavior, but furthermore thrilled knowing I was getting the opportunity to mess with Erwin Smith, by his all-time favorite.

Competition.

Will do! And I'll purposely take Mike's side, so I can stir up some more trouble!

I salute him as though I was on a pirate ship and he was my captain, lifting my left palm to swipe my forehead.

"Aye, aye Captain." I reply slipping a few giggles, with my left hand bumping my forehead, and then returned to resting position.

Not a moment longer all of Mike's team members started to huddle around him like a penguin, indicating to me it was time to go.

Right....I should probably go find mine.

My feet starting guiding me away while my head started to twist and turn like a pistol glimpsing all around for my squad, and since most of the soldiers were giants compared to me, I had to stand on my tiptoes like a child trying to reach the top shelve.

My eyes landed on a man that had black hair which was neatly kept in a low ponytail flowing down his back like a vine, exchanging a friendly conversation with a handsome tall blondie instantly recognizing those two.

Found them!

"Hi guys!" I greeted with smile refusing to frown from the lovely morning or spending it with Mike and Lynne while my right hand to wave back and forth like a fan.

Mosses gave me a firm nod which was his sign of a simple hello, but Josephine managed to pop my bubbly spirit like a soapy bubble running into a wall.

Josephine used her dark brown eyes the color of coffee to scanned me from head to toe as though I was a criminal and she was a judge determining my verdict. Her pupils flamed with jealously and annoyance started to slump in her lips the moment I had arrived.

At first I really liked Josephine because she was a girl, and I thought her personality was decent and super chill....but after that expedition where I didn't attend because of my period cramps, her attitude towards me completely changed.....and I have no idea why. Part of me does what to resolve this tension between us, but I just have no idea where to start........though Erwin had managed to teach me a life lesson that I've treasured.

"No matter what you do, or how hard you try Aurora, there is always going to be someone that isn't going to like you. And sometimes there isn't anything you can do, about it."

Erwin's voice danced through my mind as smoothly as hearing wine being poured from a glass, swooshing into the cup, confirming me that there isn't much I can do to improve our status.

"Tsk..." she scoffed with irritation swelled in her tongue, rolling her eyes in annoyance, now avoiding me as though I was invisible.

Noticing Josephine in such a prissy mood like a spooked kitty cat, I felt uncomfortable from her presence she made feel as though I heard long nails claw a chalkboard.

Sebastian instantly recognized Josephine's pettiness, darting a ruthless glare over at her, looking as deadly as a riffle irritation swelled in his pupils which made me feel a little better........until I heard the most handsomest voice in all of the land.

"Aurora."  Erwin spoke as charming as hearing wine being poured out from the bottle, swooshing into the glass cup wearing a smile as peaceful as a meadow. "How are you feeling this morning?"

Instantly I recognize whose voice had just swayed into the conversation only brightening up my mood making me feel as lively as fireworks had just gone off to see his long face stuck onto me like glue, and blue eyes saturated with bliss.

He always makes everything better!

"Never better Eyebrows" I giggle with a smile overjoyed from his arrive, finding myself lost in a daze to stare at his sapphire eyes the color of a clear summer morning.

Erwin mirrored my optimism, slowly lifting his thin lips to form a tiny smile as thin as an orange slice though his eyes shimmered like moonlight greeting a river stream.

"Excellent." he confirmed with a nod of approval,
directing his attention back to his squad since he couldn't linger much on us. "Now, I am sure that every one of you needs some practice and refreshers on your technique towards titans. There aren't many further instructors I can proclaim, since I trust everyone should know the producers of formation and strategy. Now during  this time we are aloud out here I want all my soldiers to practice and focus on whatever you feel that needs improvement." he rationalizes with a voice as stern as marble though intense and drawing as hearing a gunshot being fired.

Awe. That's sweet of him, trusting his group enough to allow them to work on what they feel is most important!

"If you have any doubt or uncertainly about what you nee to improve on." Erwin paused for a brief moment, shifting his gaze towards me like a magnet, connecting our eyes as one, finding myself staring directly into his pupils to notice relaxation softened in his veins.

"I'm more than willing to help...."

Awhhh....Erwin.

Hearing his delectable voice dance through my eardrums filled with compassion stirred in his tone caused instant happiness to infiltrate my veins. I stimulated a smile to form across my lips influenced by this extraordinary man called Erwin Smith I knew he would rewrite history.

"Everyone understands their task?" Erwin called, once more eyeing his inferiors like a magnifying glass expressing his concern, and in return all his subjects nodded their heads from understanding, breaking away like an ice cube diluting into water leaving the handsome blonde all alone with me.

Yay just Erwin and me!

Noticing our sudden privacy incited more of a reason to smile from joy, scooting myself towards the handsome blonde feeling as though I ate electricity from excitement wanting to exchange a more flirty and thrilling conversation.......though I wasn't the only one.

"Something tells me that you're not entirely sore from last night's workout Aurora." Erwin began in a hushed voice sounding as deep as throwing a rock into a deep lake , but his lips beamed a smirk full of arrogance he looked as mischievous as the devil himself. "Care to explain the evidence of such behaviors." he remarked folding his beefy arms across his chest like a piece of paper making him even more scrumptious to gawk at since he was flexing his biceps and triceps.

Hearing his sudden tease strike me down instigated my blood to boil hotter from interest, attracted to such a heated behavior I found myself giggling from arousal and my smile couldn't flatten from the excitement.

"I'm not sure if I can provide you with any data sir, since after all I think it was more of a bluff." I replied slipping out so many giggles in between I felt like I had the hiccups since I couldn't control my laughter. "I know how much Erwin Smith loves to be in control, and that's where I rest my case at." I lastly breathed, purposely leaning myself closer towards my little teddy bear not wanting to waste any space between the two of us.

Erwin's smirk remained stained on his lips like chapstick too drawing his hunky body closer to mine like a magnet, feeling my nipples graze his solid abdomen define like rocks as my head rested in between his pecks like a neckless.

"OOh?" he breathed filled with intrigue in his tone, hunching his body downwards where his face rested above my collarbone and his lips met my ear to feel his hot breath paint my neck. "Why don't we test that theory of yours. Nothing but pure rubs and thrusts all through the night...." he whispered as deep as hearing a whip being lashed, but seductive and tempting enough to fire any lustful intention in my bloodstream.

That would be beautiful. If only time would stand still....

I would give him everything he's ever wanted, letting his hands and body do whatever he wants to mine.....

Already dozens of positions and moans flood my head like a coloring book more than ready to act on my desires, but this was Erwin, and what's the point if I can't make him work for it?

"That sounds wonderful my love." I mention directing my lips towards his ear, pinkness starting to color my face from the resistant and hold I placed on my urges. "But there is one problem before evaluating that theory of yours." I purposely pause wanting to stir some trouble with my little teddy in hopes I can get just as horny. "I still owe you a blowjob.....and until you receive your payment we can't start another match."

I lastly breathed, drawing back away from our position like an archer flinging his arrow, standing a few inches away from Erwin wanting to reflect his actions. I hastily folded my arms across my chest trying to imitate Erwin's confidence and prideful stare, but I ended up giggling in return from all my excitement and happiness bubbling inside of me.

"And a man who follows the rules, you have to respect my terms of the agreement." I finalized the conversation feeling as though I've sealed a stamp on a letter, only to provoke Erwin's grin to remained stained on his lips full of amusement.

All I care about is him being happy...
And I would do anything to make that possible.

"Are there any other rules I should be informed of since we're declaring a constitution." he questioned, raising his right brow full of intrigue, keeping his hefty arms folded tightly along his chest.

My smile continues to shine from bliss, appreciating and admiring the fact not only how our interest sync like clocks, but expressing our lust through filtration and getting to play only sparked more of a reason to lay my love for him.

"Not, that I can think of Mr.Smith." I tweeted lifting my smile even higher to expose all my teeth from happiness. "Are we in agreement?" I propose raising my right arm as a sign of our confirmation.

Erwin's smirk broaden from interest, feeling his tender palm collide in with my flesh like a warm mitten but his voice was the most warmest of all.

"Agreed, Sinclair." he replied with a voice as soothing as a violin being strung, feeling our grip hover up and down like a see-saw.....though abruptly I felt a steady jerk spazz throughout my body, pulling me forward like a string.

Erwin hauled me into his beefy chest like a yo-yo, causing me to squish my nose into his sternum like a pillow, but I didn't mind since I felt more softness scrub me like a sponge.

"Don't leave me waiting too long Sinclair....." he whispered as deep as hearing an axe chopping down a tree while our hands continued to grip each other's palm like a ribbon. "This constitution of ours is temporary, since I'm sure you understand I'm a very punctual man, and I'm eager to prove my theory." he concluded as though he had just cured cancer, his tone full of confidence.

Your such a tease!

A giggle escapes my lips influenced by his flirty behavior, gently removing myself from his tender body as warm as feeling the sun bathe your skin in the summer.

I clutch my right hand into a fist where I stab it over my heart like a knife, to salute my squad leader to express my understanding, as my tongue confirmed my acknowledgment of the task.

"Yes sir! I'll keep in mind that it's timed!" I replied passing a wink, though I ended up giggling once more from excitement.

Erwin nodded his head in approval still wearing a smirk as cocky as though he found gold in a treasure chest, knowing our time was limited to start drifting away like a brown leave shedding from a tree branch in the fall........until a certain thought had flickered inside my head like a lamp, remembering how to stir even more trouble with my teddy bear.

Wait! I forgot about Mike's message.

But it was too late, Erwin Smith was as fast as a cheetah, he was out of sight since his hefty body had reached our Commander intensely discussing about today's goals.......though something else had managed to equally catch my attention like bait on a hook to a fish.

"GOSH DANG IT!" yelped Isabel from afar sounding filled with agitation though sounding like a kitten being spooked.

Isabel? Is everything alright?

Hearing her cry instantly grabbed my attention like picking up gum on the bottom of my shoe, pivoting my gaze to be focus on her where I see a red head soldier struggling to suit her gear on. Isabel's straps along her body where unevenly distributed, areas such as her chest, thighs and calves where either too loose or to tight making it looked like oddly ribbon, even some buckles weren't fastened causing her weapons to slide off her like a sled down a snowy mountain.

Oh no!

Intentions of wanting to help the red head, quickly I zoom over to her as fast as I could because I knew exactly what she was going through because once upon a time I was there.

Promptly I had reached Isabel announcing my arrival with a small smile. "Do you need some help, Isabel?"

Instantly Isabel's eyes landed on mine like bee's to honey, eyeing me for a moment trying to recognize who had entered the conversation, and it didn't take her long.

"Aurora!" she squeaked like a tiny mouse nibbling on a chunk of cheese, feeling her slender body start to layer me like icing on a cake. "Would I ever!"

Suddenly I begin to feel her slim self begin to tumble down on me like pulling the bottom of a pyramid, though I hastily reacted wrapping my arms around hers to embrace her back into a hug, appreciating to see her again.

She's so cute!

Once the two of us exchanged a pleasant hug, we both released each other like breaking a cookie in half, transitioning my attention towards her body since right away I noticed her first steps where wrong.

The reason why her straps looked so loose from afar is because she misplaced some areas by inserting the tips in the wrong areas. Isabel looked as though she had a fannypack hung across her body, but it was rather cute to see the straps scattered all over the place like a spider web across her skin.

Aweee poor baby, she didn't strap herself properly...

Immediately I begin to remove her current work, unbuckling and adjusting the straps to secure her body tightly feeling as though I was a tailor measuring a model which luckily this model was the friendliest.

"Sooooooo roomie." Isabel giggled as cute as an otter squealing. "Where were you last night?" she tweeted like a songbird, full of optimism and energy.

Hearing Isabel's breath enter through my ears paralyzed my entire body from shock feeling like cardboard from the stun overwhelming my senses since the truth to do was private.

I had completely spaced that Isabel is going to be my new roommate, since Nanaba is no longer in our dorm.

I am really happy she is going to be with us.... but I just wish she asked a different question.

I don't like telling other people about my sex life.

I hesitated for a moment feeling as though my tongue had been slice off from surprise, taking a second to gulp down my fear like a stork, analyzing how to respond to her request since I wasn't the best at lying especially when I'm put on the stop, but luckily I was good at telling the truth.

"I sort of got carried away with one of my task I had to complete." I quickly replied, as my hands continued to strap her like a baby in a swing, hoping her curiosity wouldn't investigate further.......but that didn't last long.

"Oh?" she gasped loudly sounding as breathless as though she ran for hours straight, sensing complete cluelessness from her reply from her next sentence. "Was it a lot of work?"

I finally finished the last strap around her body, practically mummifying her to be laid in a casket, though before that she needed her swords which luckily that was the easier part of the gear since it was just a hook and clasp.

You have no idea......

A sudden pink beings to burn across my cheeks like applying blush, from a simple word brought back so many sentiments and memories I wish we could explore for hours. I was resting on my back with Erwin at full control of my legs and hips, using his lower body to please the both of us, leaving us to moan and cry in pleasure I yearned to dive back in.

Erwin was so beautiful

"A little." I breathed, purposely trying to hide my face by drowning myself into the task of gearing up the red head, adjusting the swords to hang from each of her thighs like a spider hanging from it's web.

Isabel tilted her head to the side looking as adorable as a puppy filled with confusion, thankfully I didn't have to explain more into it since her swords where ready which meant her wires needed to be attached.

"Okay now the wires Isabel!" I assured, eyeing around for the object that allowed our bodies to fly like birds in the sky, though it was buried in a hefty hand like dirt covering a rock...

Slowly my eyes trail up the mighty hand piecing together who was the founder of the wires to see a long face full of snakiness stained across his lips to form a cocky grin, well knowing this man would taunt me rotten......and the last time I saw this man I was nineteen years old......

"Paul!" I gasped, rising back onto my feet to feel a faint blush color my cheeks since the only memory I had of this perv was his goal to have me on my back. "It's been awhile...."

Paul was a few years older than me, but a couple of years made a huge difference between a teenager and a man, from appearance to mindset. Paul looked exactly the same when I met him three years ago. Tall as a tree full of muscles the size and thickness as boulders, but what downgraded his appearance was the emptiness on his head to see his scalp, though it never stopped him for getting ladies.

"Aurora." called Paul with a snooty grin spread across his snakelike face like butter. "My....my, you have grown into quite a swan." he chuckled deeply sounding like a rock dropped into a well, using his eyes the color of mud to skim me from head to toe like a menu at a restaurant.

Spotting Paul's sudden interest only focused on my body formed disgust to develop on me tongue feeling as though I ate a rotten piece of meat.

Just be short with him and hopefully, he won't have much to go on.

"Thanks." I replied feeling my stomach twist and turn like a licorice candy from the repulsion developed by his presence. "Now can I have the wires in your hand?" I commented, thrusting my palm out while directing my attention towards his grip avoiding his stare.

Paul slithered himself closer to me like snake, dangling the wires in front of my face like a treat for a puppy, slipping some deep chuckles filled with amusement sounding as terrifying as a clown my knees started to tremble knowing he wasn't taking me seriously.

"I see that fiancé of yours has rubbed off on you. Always wanting to discuss business, and when it comes to pleasure he has such a hard time hiding it." he sneered with a grin as broad as a watermelon reeking with arrogance you could smell it miles away.

How dare he insults Erwin like that!

Hearing Paul's rude comment enter the conversation caused all my repulsion to transform into strength, providing me the will to fight for my little teddy bear's image since I know he would do the same.

"Hey! Don't talk about him like that!" I replied keeping my eye contact leveled with his dry brown leaf ones, feeling my adrenaline start to throb in my chest from the impact on my heart pumping. "Erwin has done more than you could ever for this branch!"

Paul's grin remained glued onto his lips like lipstick, increasing his smirk like an inflated balloon from thrill where he bend himself closer to my level to align his arrogant smirk like a wolf.

"I'll won't deny that Sinclair, but there are other things your strong man of yours lacks which I can do better." he sneered with a proud grin, lowering his gaze towards my lips noticing his thick head of his started to lean forward like an iceberg where I had to a step back to avoid collision.

This is ridiculous. I don't need a lecture about his flaws. Erwin is beyond extraordinary and I won't listen to Paul filth his name.

"Paul, stop it! And just give me the gear!" I argued with annoyance simmered in my bloodstream fed up with this ridiculous game I was on the verge of yanking it out from his grip.

Paul refocused his eyes back to the gear, only provoking his grin to reappear as wide as a wolf's growl. "You want this baby?" he questions with a sickening grin like a titan, levitating the object back towards my nose. "Answer me a question, and I'll hand over the gear."

This whole time Isabel remained as quite as though duct tape was placed on her lips permitting her to talk, but that all had changed the longer we kept the conversation going.

"HEY!" fiercely roared Isabel like a lion, storming over at the two of us as mighty as lightening about to intercept our bond, until Paul spotted it quicker.

"Zip it Magnolia, or I'll tell Shadis your stealing again." he snapped like a rat trap keeping his eyes locked on me, only to notice his grin kept widening the longer we interacted in this conversation.

Noticing Isabel's sudden jump of bravery only softened my heart from warmth. She was noble and courageous to try and stand up for me against the vicious bully, but more so I realize how much care she has for me because of love.

Isabel loves me because she is standing up for me....

She is going to make a fine soldier.

Recognizing Isabel's noble quality encouraged a smile to form across my lips feeling as though a butterflies wings where fluttering against my skin, giving me the courage and strength to fight this battle because this world was filled with people who loved me.

"It's okay Isabel, I got this." I replied turning my attention back towards the red head instantly noticing how quickly her wrath and fury had lowered from my sudden call.

Isabel nodded her head in reply providing me the comfort she was relaxed, now pivoting my gaze back onto a pair of eyes as filthy as mud that made goosebumps scatter across my forearm from disgust.

"Ask your question Paul, and then you promised to hand over the gear." I declared though deep inside I felt as jittery and nervous as crickets bottled in a jar to stare at his devilish face.

"Yes.....I did promise didn't I." he replied with a grin as twisted as licorice, bending himself closer towards my level where his jaw rested over my shoulder while his lips breathed down my neck making my bones tremble from our distance.

"Next time you and Erwin decide to have sex, why don't you include me in since those moans I heard from the other side were rather faded." he commented with a snarky grin only provoking redness to color my cheeks in like a blush from embarrassment since his witness was not the only thing that was triggering.

How did Paul hear us?! Was I that loud that's why he knows.

I don't regret anything from last night it was so beautiful.....it's embarrassing enough Shadis's walked in on us now a scumbag like Paul heard my cries and moans......but I much prefer Shadis than that spineless Paul.

I felt as though my tongue had been sliced off by a knife from stun, baffled and perplex on how to reply to such a comment since it was revolting enough to have a witness present......but the thought of him joining my pleasure, but Paul had other intentions.

"Oh, Erwin........" Paul purposely panted sounding as exhausted and loud as though he held his breath underwater, dangling his tongue out from his mouth like a sweaty dog to provoke more color across my cheeks. "Please give it to me Erwin......MMhhhmmmm, Erwin!" he mimicked, and Paul ended up laughing taunting me though to only spark a little energy to beam.

Paul can make fun of me all he wants, but he's crossed the line about my moaning because I know that's Erwin's pride and joy.

Realizing that Paul was mocking Erwin's joy from last night all my energy had reformed in my bloodstream providing me the strength to fight back.

Without any hesitation I raise my right hand up, colliding it with Paul's cheek to slap my palm against his skin creating a loud SMACK noise, imprinting on his cheek like a stamp.

Instantly Paul's face turned with my hand like a revolver, freezing in the spot as though he was an ice cub where all I heard was a tedious laugh passed from Isabela's.

"That was hot baby, but it would be sexier if it were my dick." Paul replied with a sadist grin passing a chortle while using his palms to clutch my shoulders until a small solider decided to intercept.

"NO ONE EVER MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" screamed Isabel from the top of her lungs like a gunshot hastily pushing me aside like a sack of potatoes where her knee cap was jammed up into Paul's crotch leaving him to fall on his knees while his palms clutched his balls in hopes to cope with the pain.....though that didn't help since Isabel was against a predator and she showed no mercy.

Again she rammed her knee up into his cock, pounding his body like a punching bag where I heard feeble pants and cried escape his thin lips.

Wow..... Isabel would stand up for me without any hesitation, but she is going to far!

"Isabel!" I called noticing her patella was reaching the double digit mark of injuring Paul like a dog's chew toy. "It's okay, he's done."

I shot my hand at her shoulder cuffing her blade feeling Isabel's wrath and anger tensed up in her muscles like concrete, but the longer my skin remained rubbed against hers slowly her muscles loosen like ice cream in the summer to feel softness emerge in my touch, well knowing I had calmed her down.

"YOU NASTY BITCH." Paul spat at Isabel, his face squirmed with discomfort and wrinkled in pain he looked like a bruised apple fallen from a tree, though he managed to pluck his lips together to spit at her feet from anger.

Oh geez....we better get out, or we're gonna be in trouble!

Quickly I seized the gear we needed to finish Isabel's uniform with my right hand arm, while my left heaved Isabel away from the snake like she was a stuffed animal, but Isabel wasn't going to keep quiet about that last sentence.

"That's me!" playfully winked Isabel while her lips blew a kiss to Paul like sealing a letter, mocking him in response. "And don't forget I'm here every day!"

She really knows how to dig the knife deeper.

I laugh in response to Isabel's comment finding amusement from her feisty behavior that she couldn't let it go, instead adding more gasoline to the fire.

"Common Isabel." I laughed from her response, continuing to lead us far away from Paul like a mama duck, while Paul and Isabel both had their stare stuck onto one another like glue exchanging horrible glares filled with hatred until the snake was no longer in sight.

There everyone stood huddling at the entrance of the forest like penguins every single soldier including a handsome blonde had their eyes fixed upon the newest soldier. Short as a dwarf and handsome as a feather, conveying his talents and skills that left everyone breathless......but the most captivated was Hanji, hearing screams and giggles of joy she sounded as joyful as a little girl receiving a new puppy.

Once we had arrived with the rest of the group, I slowly detach myself from Isabel like a cookie dissembling in milk leaving us both to catch our breath from the sudden transition of stress to ease.....or though so I thought.

"I wanted to do that the moment, I laid eyes on that filthy maggot." Isabel sighed heavily in annoyance even rolling her eyes from irritation. "I just never had a motive to do so because he's my Squad Leader and I would get in trouble."

Hearing the distressing news sway through my ears I felt my heart stop in mid motion from alarm since I could only imagine all the struggles Isabel had to face all because of one selfish man of the name Paul.

Oh no poor thing! She has to deal with Paul!

Just as I was about to ask if she had anyone in her group she did enjoy, Isabel beat me to a different question.

"Who is your Squad Leader?" she questioned tilting her head to the side like a puppy filled with interest. "It can't be worst than Paul." suddenly Isabel paused her sentence releasing a heavy gasp from stun remembering something to cause her to once more change the subject.

"Is it Erwin?!" she squeaked like a little door mouse finding a block of cheese, jumping up and down like she was on a trampoline from joy her pigtails started to bounce up and down like a ball.

Watching Isabel suddenly light up like a firefly in the night more ease lifted me higher from bliss, softening my heart from her adorable response, and not to mention I was getting the chance to talk about the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.

Aweee.

"Yes it is Erwin! Let me show you where he is!" I mentioned with a smile feeling like a balloon floating to the clouds, standing on my tip toes to start glimpsing around the various soldiers in the crowd easily spotting Erwin since he was one of the tallest ones and his hair was like a gold metal in first place standing out from all the bronze heads.

The moment that Isabel spotted Erwin her eyes enlarged from alarm the size of a golf ball, choking in response from shock since little did I know they had met previously on bad terms.

"WHAT?" she gaged from disgust sounding as painful as though she was choking to death. "HIM?! And your engaged??????" she suffocated on her own words only heating up embarrassment to blister on my tongue since the man I adored wasn't as much loved by everyone.....

Oh....I wasn't expecting such an unpleasant reaction from her.

It's like Erwin said......not everyone is gonna love you no matter how hard you try.

Some people in this world don't click.

I nodded my head in response discouraged to even talk since I was so eager knowing Erwin would be recognized, though it was the total opposite making me feel as painful though a whip was lashed against my back.

Isabel instantly took notice of my action her eyes scrolling down at m my body like a textbook for a moment, to suddenly feel her arm wrap around my shoulder like a jacket to feel softness cuddle me close.

"You know I'm joking Aurora." she tweeted like a little sparrow optimism gleaming in her voice like sunshine, feeling my shoulder blade sink into hers like an iceberg where our bodies become one. "I'm just a little jealous knowing your taken...you would have been a good match with Levi." she breathed as lowly as the nights wind filled with gloom and sadness she only struck me down with guilt.

What? Why me?

Levi can be so scary.

"What?!" I questioned feeling as though I was out of breath from shock, gently removing myself from Isabel's hug to meet her eyes the color of lime, curious to know her reason.

Isabel laughed from my reply like a little robin lifting a smile so bright and full of joy she exposed her white teeth refusing to flatten.
"I just thought you two would be a cute couple. Levi seems tough and rough on the outside but the inside he's just a baby....." she paused sounding as though she had a piece of candy stuck in her throat since her mood swiftly dropped like the nights temperature. "Especially because Levi's been through so much.....the least he deserves is a woman who is supportive and loving just like you." she cried lowering her gaze to the floor noticing water start to flood the corners of her eyes like a dark cloud from sadness.

Aweee that is so sweet of her, to think I would be a good match for Levi.........but Erwin is my everything...I couldn't possibly be happier with anyone else.

A smile forms across my lips influenced from her beliefs and thoughts I raised my hand towards her shoulder returning the same comfort like she did a moment ago.

"Isabel your are such a wonderful friend for thinking about Levi like that, and I know one day Levi and yourself will find that special someone just like I found my Erwin." I begin with a smile feeling as dreamy as a cloud in the summer from all my bliss. "You have some many gifts to offer and wonders to explore, it's only a matter of time before you find the one you've been dreaming of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.3K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
13.1K 521 23
✦ 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 ✦ 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐖𝐀 ✦ 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 20s or higher ✦Y/n's lif...
1.4K 81 15
Erwin Smith takes part in an adaptive program for problematic magical creatures. He has been doing this job for couple of years and there was nothing...
4.7K 169 31
⚠ WARNING ⚠ THIS IS AN EARLIER VERSION (A PROTOTYPE) OF EPIPHANY. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FINAL VERSION OF EPIPHANY. I have...