My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 40

1.4K 35 8
Zeromicz

Shoto:"Hey....sis......I brought you some presents for today's Christmas.......I hope you like them...." he said as he gave the presents to Shion, who smiled upon seeing them.

Shion:"Thank you Shoto........."

Shoto:"These are from Izumi, Bakugou and me.......sorry, it was only us.....most of our classmates.....well......."

Shion:"That's okay, Shoto.......I'm happy that atleast come to visit me......unlike the others.....so, how things are going to U.A. High School? Made any friends.....? Got a girlfriend?"

Shoto:"Well......no....but......I've made some friends......and I'm happy about it......Mom, is fine by the way.......they said that soon they are gonna release her....so she would come home......."

Shion:"I'm happy to hear that......."she said with a smile on her face.

Shoto:"You seem.....like you have calmed down a bit.......since the last time-"

Shion:"Shoto.....don't......remind me........but....I've heard of the news about all the action you did......and that's great.....how you manage to pull through......you guys are very strong....."

Shoto:"Sorry, I couldn't have see you the past weeks....I was quiet busy with school and the my exams......."

Shion:"That's okay.......you're doing what's right.....that's all....you gotta keep going foward with your dream.........."

Shoto:"So........when would you......go out this place....."

Shion:"Kidnapping convictions can result in lengthy prison sentences, including life sentences in some situations and states. Sentences of 20 years or more are common for first-degree or aggravated kidnapping, while minimum sentences of five years or more are common for second-degree kidnapping...........Just in about 5 years.......I'll get out......since, I'm still a minor......"

Shoto:"Oh.......well....but.......at that time.......I'll already be graduated........and you haven't completed your Hero training......"

Shion:"Shoto............do you really think.....there is a chance for me to become a Hero......? After, what I've done.......attempted murder...and kidnapping.......of course not......and there is nothing that is gonna make it change......."

Shoto:"........................"

Shion then sighed.

Shion:"...........Sorry.....it was supposed to be.....an happy and joyful day........."

Shoto:"............No....I'm sorry.....for bringing those things up........"

There was an akward silence between the two twins, before Shoto sighed and got up....

Shoto:"Sorry.....Shion......but, I think it's my time to go back to U.A........me and the others......were supposed to trow a party.....and........well.........ummmm.......take care.....okay?"

Shion:"...........................Okay........"

Shoto then turned to leave, before Shion called him out.......

Shion:"............Shoto............"

Shoto then turns to his sister......

Shion:"..........................................................................How is Izuku?"

Shoto:"................Erm..........................H-He's fine......I mean.......there was receantely a fight between him and Katsuki........but other than that...............He's fine......."

Shion:"....................Hmmm.......okay......."

Shoto then looked one last time at Shion, before he turned and left her room.

As soon as Shoto was gone, Shion got up from her bed......and stared at her self in the mirrow......only see, that it wasn't her in the mirrow.....it was the person she wished never came into her life.....

Shion then sighed as she touched the mirrow......as the reflection mimicked her movements........

Shion:"..............................I really............I really hate you........." then all the sudden the reflection of Y/n grabbed Shion and lifted her up.

Y/n's Illusion:" I know.......but........do you know something?............Izuku will only...love me........while I'm loved and remembered by everyone.......you are already forgotten by everyone....your family and friends loves me....The entire World loves me...while you......are nothing more than forgotten garbage......destinate to rot here....in this place.........you'll be no Hero........you're a dissapointment.......a failed experiment of your father........a useless incompetent little whining brat....your family don't care about you...Shoto doesn't even care about......Izumi doesn't even care about you.......Katsuki doesn't even deemed you worthy of power......and Izuku.......he hates you........you're the worst thing that has ever happened to him......an hypocrite........always staying in a group.....and now that you're group abandoned you.......what do you have left?.....................Nothing.........you have nothing.......you have power over nothing.........Useless child.......Go die in a hole...."

Y/n's illusion then dropped Shion, who then clencth her fists as she glared at the illusion, that was all in her head.

Shion:"...............Grrrr........Grrrr......I HATE YOU!!!!" she then grab her pillow and trew it at the mirrow...she then kicking the wall of her room......and punching it.....with all the anger...and hatred she had inside......

.

.

.

.

.

Shoto was now walking in the streets....as he thought about his sister....and the situation she's into.....until he heard the sounds of screaming ......which caught his attention.......as he started making his way there.......as he saw a lot of people running away from something......Shoto then started running throught the crowd......

Shoto then notice that what was causing all of this mess.....were a bunch of Villains that were causing all of this.......Shoto then raised his hands and created an iceberg.........freezing each of them......however it seemed that it wasn't enough......

???:"You little shrimp.....did you really think that just a bunch of ice, would've done anything me?!?" the Villain then manage to break free easily from it.

???:"We've spent the whole season studying this area patrol patterns.....a whole month of work in the middle of holiday season!!! ALL FOR THIS DAY!!!! THE MOMENT WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE AND NO HEROES!! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NOW!!!"

Shoto:"Too, bad......I'm ruining your plan....."

???:"Too bad? Heh.....think again you damn high school brat.....a mere student can't comprehend such things......My Quirk allowes.....me to control the matter of Ice......I'm a man born to rise.....compared to you high school boy......I'm way more prepared......My name.......Is Freeze......Mr. Freeze...."

Mr. Freeze then touched the ground as a he created a whole Iceberg towards Todoroki direction....who reacted quicker and created another iceberg....which clashed against Mr. Freeze's........causinga lot of destruction in the city......

Shoto then backed away from Mr. Freeze.....revealing to have some minor cuts........

Mr.Freeze:"THIS IS THE POWER OF MY ICE!!!" he then raised his hand towards Shoto and shoot ice bricks at him........which Shoto manage to parry himself by using an ice wall..

But the Ice bricks were so strong that they were managing to pierce throught Shoto's Ice wall.

Shoto:(This might get rough, but I guess I have no choice......)

As Mr.Freeze was sending ice bricks at Shoto...managing to severly shatter his Ice wall......Shoto then trew his coat in the hair.....and due to the mist that was forming.......Mr. Freeze then start shooting at the coat....thinking it was Shoto......but as soon as the myst was clear......his eyes widen.....

Shoto:"GREAT FREEZING HEAT WAVE!!!" he yelled as he sent a mix of ice and blue flames towards Mr. Freeze knocking him away........and crashed into his own iceberg.....causing it to fall......on the city.....

Shoto:"................Now Freeze......."

.

.

.

.

.

.

These criminals were robbing and attacking the civilians....it looks like Shoto subdue them all.......and has for why exactly did they attacked in the middle of the city......it's unknown....it seemed like someone was trying to activate the fight on porpous........more like it was planned to happened........but, who.......and why? Are they doing this? Who would do such thing......other than the Vanguard Action Squad........Overhaul's gang has been already taken out......who's behind all of this?..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Re- Destro:"Hehehe.......how interesting....as the scout and supplier of the Vanguard Action Squad.......there is no doubt that you know.....about all the information of them......Giran......why keeping struggling.....and resisting........we could have done this peacefully......but, why are you making this so hard, my fellow......." he said as h was eating his food...right infront of a beaten, tied up and bloodied Giran......

Giran:"..........H-Hehehehe.......what I'm surprised is how....you manage to track me down.........I was wondering who could possibily 'freeze' the time.....to think it would be the balding president of Detnerat Company.....let me tell you something.....old man......I always couldn't stand your ass.....you've been pain in my side since I started out.....the market was a mess ever thanks to your goodie two shoes Company, you know?"

Re- Destro then after he finished eating he got up is chair and walked up to Giran with a smirk on his face.....

Re- Destro:"How much do you want?"

Giran:"You got it all wrong....old man......business is something you do face to face.....I ain't gonna shake hands with anyone.....I don't like.....guys who resort on violence are no good.....if you want to ask me where the members are.....try asking yourself.....where you went wrong in life first....."

Re- Destro:"Oh, It looks like this will be the beginning of a fruitful business partnership....." he said with a creepy smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

About a month ago.......The Vanguard action squad faced against Giganto Machia.....as most of the members lost against him....except Shigaraki who kept fighting the creature for days and night without any signs of tiredness...and weakness..thanks to the Shie Hassakai and Venom amplification he has taken.......

.

.

.

.

Giganto Machia:"No way.....They are too small.....why All For One.....? This ain't enough......why?" he said as he was holding an injured Compress in his hand.

Twice:"C-Come at me bro, I ain't done yet!!!(Please, have mercy......)"

Meanwhile Shigaraki was still on his feet....showing no signs of getting tired.......with his new monstrouses appearence.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued......

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

497K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
383K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
277K 6.5K 92
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
Izuku Mugen:The Chaos of Infinite Hayate Anaguma

Научная фантастика

146K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...