Just a Hubby l k.th l✓

By moonskat

"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord... More

Trailer
S1-CH1
S1-CH2
S1-CH3
S1-CH5
S1-CH6 (Sequence to S1-CH5)
S1-CH7
S1-CH8
S1-CH9
S1-CH10
S1-CH11
S1-CH12
S1-CH13
S1-CH14
S1-CH15
S1-CH16
S1-CH17
S1-CH18
S1-CH19
S1-CH20
S1-CH21
S1-CH22
S1-CH23
S1-CH24
S1-CH25
S1-CH26
S1-CH27
S1-CH28
S1-CH29
S1-CH30
S1-CH31
S1-CH32
S1-CH33
S1-CH34
S1-CH35
S1-CH36
S1-CH37
S1-CH38
S1-CH39
S1-CH40
S1-CH41
-S1-CH42-(End Of Season-1)-
HELLO AGAIN
Just a Hubby Season 2 - Trailer
S2-CH1
S2-CH2
S2-CH3
S2-CH4
S2-CH5
S2-CH6
S2-CH7
S2-CH8
S2-CH9
S2-CH10
S2-CH11
S2-CH12
S2-CH13
S2-CH14
S2-CH15
S2-CH16
S2-CH17
S2-CH18
S2-CH19
S2-CH20
S2-CH21
S1-CH22
S2-CH23
S2-CH24
S2-CH25
S2-CH26
S2-CH27
S2-CH28
S2-CH29
S2-CH30
S2-CH31
S2-CH32
S2-CH33
S2-CH34
S2-CH35
S2-CH36
S2-CH37
S2-CH38
S2-CH39
S2-CH40
S2-CH41
S2-CH42-The End-

S1-CH4

13.9K 959 50
By moonskat

You Entered the meeting room along with Taehyung ....Since the meeting was with the Park's Company , which is your father's company....You didn't had to worry much.

You stood next to Taehyung as he sat on the Navy Cushion chair....looking straight ahead to your father.

Since Childhood your father was so close and friendly with Taehyung's father , so you all weren't that apart..but when it came to company matters , both yours and his family were serious..

"So meeting has begun ......So Mr.Park what is all the meeting about ?",,Taehyung kindly asks while intertwining his fingers.

"Umm..So there has been a profit deal arising a bit in the company and as a close company , I want to give a bit of a share as I see your Company at a Little loss..",,Your dad asks while smiling warmly. 

"What ?! A share ??! Why dad has to give this guy a shar-",,You yelled in your mind.

"Um I mean I will Gladly accept it from you as My Father's close friend....",,Taehyung asks while smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of his head.

"Actually my company is already in great profit and we don't have much problems , I see a small Decrease in the ranking so ..I wanted to help the company out ",,Your dad Happily said and Laughed a little.

"Dad...How can you actually help a jerk like him ?????",,You screamed in your mind once again before giving a death glare to Taehyung behind his back,, " This alien has already..Agreed..",,You took in a long breath.

"oh....thank you Mr.Park..You Didn't have to put a Meeting for This..It must have been hard for you to find time..",,Taehyung said and flashed his boxy smile with a delighted face.

Both Taehyung and your Dad Got up and shook hands and left from the room.

"Mr.Kim , Can I go now ?",,You asked Taehyung.

"Papers.....Where are they?",,Taehyung playfully asked.

"So he thinks I didn't finish em...Smart",,You thought.

"I have completed them.....",,You said evilly laughing in your mind , thinking that you had ultimate victory.

"Really ?? show them ",,Taehyung asks with a surprised face while extending his one hand , asking you to give the files.

"Here",,You said and placed all those 10 Heavy files each on his one hand making him yell , loose balance and fall onto the ground.

"Ahhhh!!! Its too heavy! ",,Taehyung starts screaming dramatically at the late hour , papers scattered everywhere around him.

"Ehhh...Sorry..Sir..",,You said and bend down and started picking up the files

Taehyung thought you were bending to help him stand up and extended his hand first but then only to get rejected by you , who was focusing on picking up the papers.

"Aren't you supposed to help me firs..t ?!!",,Taehyung stopped talking after realizing what he said.

"I mean Sir, I thought to take the load of you first ..and then-",,You grinned and lend him your hand.

Taehyung Held your hand and got up.

"I'm SO sorry Sir! ",,You sarcastically said and smirked.

Taehyung examined all the files and looked on you with a confused face 

"You did all this today ?",,He asked while laughing a bit.

"Yes Sir",,You proudly said and smiled

"Well then I can give you more work then..",,Taehyung smirked and walked away leaving you dumb founded.

"More Work?.....My ass! I won't do anymore work ! ",,You Scoffed in Disbelief and drove back home.

--Next Morning ...(Day off)--

"Today is a Holiday !! I can finally go to the park !! Are You excited Gaeul????",,You Started cooing to your puppy , who had his little tongue sticking out and panting and patiently waiting for you as you took his leash to go out for a Walk.

*Ring Ring* You Picked up the phone 

--------------------
 --ON PHONE--
--------------------

Jane - Yes yoon-
Yoongi - You little brat!!!, Didn't you say we were gonna grab American-

*hang up*
--------------------
--CALL ENDED--
--------------------

You hang up the phone and Glanced back at your dog
"Just a savage cat , Gaeul ! You are the cutest of all ! ",,You talk again.

--At the park--

You carried your puppy accessories while looking at your phone, walking around the park you suddenly stop and got a bit interested in your phone 

After sometime you felt some dog barks but It did not sound like your dog, so you looked down too see a black-brown Pomeranian Dog looking at you with sparkling eyes

"OMYGOD ??!! Gaeul???!! Where is he ? Who's dog is this ????",,You screamed and looked at the dog and carried him.

You looked around and saw a man holding your dog and looking around.

"Hey! Hey ! That's my dog bro ! Give him back !",,You yelled and ran to the man.

You stopped a bit and looked more closely at the man and it was 

Taehyung .....again

"Oh...no...",,You thought.

Now Vote👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.3K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
156K 8.3K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
77.8K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
228K 9.7K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...