Just a Hubby l k.th l✓

By moonskat

"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord... More

Trailer
S1-CH1
S1-CH2
S1-CH4
S1-CH5
S1-CH6 (Sequence to S1-CH5)
S1-CH7
S1-CH8
S1-CH9
S1-CH10
S1-CH11
S1-CH12
S1-CH13
S1-CH14
S1-CH15
S1-CH16
S1-CH17
S1-CH18
S1-CH19
S1-CH20
S1-CH21
S1-CH22
S1-CH23
S1-CH24
S1-CH25
S1-CH26
S1-CH27
S1-CH28
S1-CH29
S1-CH30
S1-CH31
S1-CH32
S1-CH33
S1-CH34
S1-CH35
S1-CH36
S1-CH37
S1-CH38
S1-CH39
S1-CH40
S1-CH41
-S1-CH42-(End Of Season-1)-
HELLO AGAIN
Just a Hubby Season 2 - Trailer
S2-CH1
S2-CH2
S2-CH3
S2-CH4
S2-CH5
S2-CH6
S2-CH7
S2-CH8
S2-CH9
S2-CH10
S2-CH11
S2-CH12
S2-CH13
S2-CH14
S2-CH15
S2-CH16
S2-CH17
S2-CH18
S2-CH19
S2-CH20
S2-CH21
S1-CH22
S2-CH23
S2-CH24
S2-CH25
S2-CH26
S2-CH27
S2-CH28
S2-CH29
S2-CH30
S2-CH31
S2-CH32
S2-CH33
S2-CH34
S2-CH35
S2-CH36
S2-CH37
S2-CH38
S2-CH39
S2-CH40
S2-CH41
S2-CH42-The End-

S1-CH3

16.4K 1K 103
By moonskat

The annoying sound of the Alarm rung through your ears , making you cover your face with the Pillow , wishing the alarm would go Off by itself.

"Aish..Why am I waking so early tod-",,Reality hit you as you snatched your phone and realized you only had 30 more minutes to go to your office ,, "Oh Shit! It's the First Day of Office , What the fuc-"

You Jumped out of bed and ranted to yourself about how you were supposed to be in place for his C.E.O position , trying to forget the reason why you are being like this ! It's just because of the Embarrassing moments you made during the interview and how he sarcastically jokes around with you right in front of you parents!

You got ready quickly since Taehyung's secretary is not there and you had to take the place of being his secretary, It's definitely going to be a hard time for you..and you just knew it without even working there for an hour.

"Mom I'm just gonna grab this fruit shake and head to office !I don't want to be late for work as the first day",,You yell downstairs while running towards your car and driving quickly to the office.

--7:36am--

"Am I late Mr.Kim?",,You ask dashing through Taehyung's office door.

"No you are not ! Why do you have to rush into my office while yelling ? I have ears ! Now please go inside that room ,You are working as my secretary from today",,Taehyung said what all he wanted to say all at once and you went to your room.

"Sorry Mr.Kim....Good Morning !",,You arrange your papers and walk to the room which was in Taehyung's office ,which appeared to be a secretary's room.

The walls were all transparent and glass so Taehyung could directly see what you were doing in the room which made you get annoyed .

You began working while switching on the computer for the first time and scrolling down in all the documentary files you have to complete from today.

"Umm Jena-sii? ",,Taehyung Interrupts.

"Yes Mr.kim?",,You curiously ask.

"Nothing much these papers are for you",, He Placed around 10 bunches of files with 100 sheets each Infront of you , on your table,,"please complete them by today or tomorrow"(Taehyung keeps the files and walks away leaving you dumb founded.

"What the heck is wrong with this crackhead ? If I was in his place I would have-"

"Anything wrong Jane-sii?",,Taehyung asks with a small smirks forming on the edge of his lips.

"Ah N..no ! I'm completely fine! ",,You sarcastically said with biting your lips with rage and gritting your teeth hardly while smiling at him.

"Yeah,Fine ...My Foot",,You Thought.

"Okay then please carry on",,Taehyung continues to walk back to his desk.

You began taking a file out and then opening it , To your surprise it wasn't hard as you expected so you just continued to keep working.

But what made you feel more annoyed or stressed out was , Taehyung was staring at you the whole time ...Even though you felt his stares and small glances at you , You didn't dare to look back because you didn't want to make another embarrassing moment and that to In Front of a guy like him.

You personally did not think of Taehyung to become so friendly or close with you , You thought C.E.O's were scary and frightful , just like the Ones in the movies your entire life but He just hit different.

"Umm....Sir ?",, A girl enters Taehyung's office with a file.

"Yes?...",,Taehyung replies while stopping his finger work on the keyboard.

"Uh I've come here for an interview ",,The girl said confidently.

"Whoa she isn't clumsy like me, Why can't I be like that ?!!! So annoying",,You Huffed.

"Oh ok",,Taehyung says and diverted his gaze to you,,"Jane-sii can You Just work in the other room for sometime ?",,Taehyung ask with his fingers caressing his chin.

"Sure Sir",,You said and walked out of his office .

Taehyung Nodded and continued On

"Why kick me out of the room for that girls interview !",,You scoffed and left.

Your Phone Rung and you took it out of your pocket

Incoming call - TheCatIntheHat

 You Picked up the call
-------------------
--ON PHONE--
-------------------

Jane - "Yeah Yoongi ? "
Yoongi -  " Hey ! Where are you ?????"
Jane - "Umm I'm in Office , What happened?"
Yoongi - " Um Are you free or something ?"
Jane - "Umm no , I'll reach home early as its my first time for sure ... So We can meet up today and then go to your favorite cafe and then get you large sized americano ....  Okay?"
Yoongi - "Wow , How did you read up my mind that fast ?"
Jane - "You only took me to that same cafe till now , even after 7 years of our friendship has passed yoongi!!"
Yoongi - "I'll take you where I want to okay ? If you wanna go somewhere then open that mouth of yours and spe-"
Jane- "I TOLD I WANTED TO GO TO THAT AMUSEMENT PARK ! AND YOU DID NOT TAKE ME THERE SINCE LAST SUNDAY , YOU LITTLE BRAT !"

You just realized that you screamed the whole time , you widened your eyes and looked at all the staffs , who were looking at you like mannequins 

"Ahehe",,You lightly laughed out of embarrassment,,"I'm just going to the washroom ..."You walked backwards..

But you turned around and got even more shocked....

Taehyung was Standing right there with his mobile phone in his hand , You closed your eyes for a second and then opened them while biting your lips nervously and quickly walked off to the washroom with yoongi still on the phone ..

 BACK ON PHONE 

Jane - "yOU litTLE bRAT! "
Yoongi - "What did I do-
Jane - "Because of you I got embarrassed in front of my whole staff team !!!!"
Yoongi - " It's your problem for screaming !Not mine !"
Jane - " You- Wait until I get there ! I'm gonna whoop your ass!
Yoongi - "Byee",,Yoongi hangs up and you internally scolded yourself.

"God knows how many embarrassing moments I've made in by joining in this company , like seriously !! Did I get possessed by someone else? ,, You mentally scolded yourself .

----
Taehyung Pov-

"What happened here ? ",,Taehyung asks the Staffs with a confused face.
"Nothing Sir ",,One of them replied.
"Then continue your works ! What are you all doing ? Standing like statues !",,He dramatically yelled and raised his hand.
----
Y/n Pov

"Then continue your works ! What are you all doing ? Standing like statues !",,You heard a scream from the corridor

"Oh god is Mr.Kim mad ?? Does he know ? Is he coming here ? God I need to get out of here !",,You Thought.

----

You walked out of the washroom and quietly to Taehyung's office, you opened the door and stepped in-

"PARK JANE !",,Taehyung screams and stood up from his chair.

You closed your eyes and held your file tight 

"Ye..yes mr-k..kim?",,You stuttered.

"So as Expected ...Ceo's ARE scary...",,You Gulped.

"Have you Finished the paper work ?!",,He yelled but in a lower voice.

"N..no"..",,You replied.

"Then finish it..",,He suddenly flashed a sweet Boxy smile and his tone changed to a child's tone.

"What the fuc- Ain't no Way This man Is 25",,You thought with confusion and looked up to Taehyung who was smiling like an idiot,,"So he really is a clown ....oh hell nah"(You thought in your head and looked at him weirdly.

"Yes sir...",,You said and began walking Back to your Desk.

*Ring Ring* Taehyung's phone Rung
-------------------
--ON PHONE--
-------------------

"Yes?" *Taehyung*
"Umm sir we have a meeting Today at 10pm with the Park's company"
Taehyung peeks at you and smirked ,," Umm ok ",,And He Cut the call.
--------------------
--CALL ENDED--
--------------------

He Put his Phone down and looked at you 

"Ummm...Miss Jane?...",,Taehyung called out 

"Yes sir ?",,You replied

"Today we have a meeting from 10pm to 11pm , so you have to work till the meeting ends and since you are taking the responsibility of being my secretary, You are going to be my assistant for the time being...",,Taehyung Said making you widen your eyes.

"Ok sir",,You reply with an exhausted tone.

"What about Yoongi?..No Worried he deserves it for not taking me to the Amusement Park",,You snickered 

Now Vote!👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
189K 11K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
27.7K 1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
399K 16.4K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...