๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘น'๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๏ฟฝ...

Por TOJIYUH

-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘น'๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š?!?
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ž'๐™จ
#๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž'๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™†๐™ž๐™™๐™จ
๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ๐™š-๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–
๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™‚ ๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ!
๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ฅ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™
๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰!
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ
๐™„ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช
๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก 1 (10๐™  ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™!
๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก!
๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™!
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š?
๐™ˆ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™š ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก 2 (50๐™† ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™”๐™๐™…๐™„! (๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡!
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ
๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™„๐™ฉ!
๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก 3 (100๐™† ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™„ ๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช
๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ค๐™ค
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ
๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™, ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™!
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช
๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™Š ๐™’๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€!?? (200๐™† ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™€๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™œ ๐˜ผ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š
๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ?
๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™Š๐™›๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ!
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š?
๐™‰๐™–๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ
๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค? (300๐™† ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค
๐™†๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ
๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ฅ
๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™Ÿ๐™– ๐™‘๐™ช
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™! (400๐™† ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™จ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™!?
๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™Š!
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™‘๐™ค๐™ž๐™™
๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™
๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™‚๐™ค? (๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ)
๐™Ž๐™๐™ž๐™—๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™–

๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง (๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก)

62.3K 2.1K 1.4K
Por TOJIYUH

Mature Themes and Language
(Valentine's Day Special, Junpei and Y/N'S past)

-
-
-

A YEAR AGO TODAY IS WHEN JUNPEI,

confessed his love to you. Thinking back on it, it'll never fail to make you smile. It all came back to you, each moment that led up until today.

Junpei and Y/N had been friends for years now. Around three to four. Junpei always had a hard time at school. Getting picked on by his fellow classmates. Y/N would walk by the school, to get to her nail tech.

She would see the boy get bullied and hit, and it made her blood boil. She hated when people pick on someone who can't defend themselves.

After seeing it happen two times in a row, she finally went up to them.

"Get out of here little lady, wouldn't wanna end up like him" one of the guys said, making you grit your teeth. Not being able to hold back anymore you punched the dude, knocking him out.

The girl that was with the two had instantly ran off while the other male grabbed you by your arm. Kicking him in the crotch, making him run off also.

Getting closer to the boy in front of you, seeing the scratch marks on his face. You frowned as you kneeled down beside him.

"Hey... are you okay?" You ask in a concerning tone, moving your hand towards his face- caressing his cheek.

"Uh y-yeah.. thank y-you for saving me" he stuttered as a blush rose to his cheek, due to the close contact of your faces.

"I'm Y/N L/N... it's nice to meet you.." You introduced yourself, waiting for his name.

"I'm... J-Junpei Yoshino.. I-it's nice to meet you too" he introduced, looking at the ground. You smiled and stood up, helping him up.

"H-how could you fight off those guys!? I feel so embarrassed" Junpei said as you two started walking around.

"Well I train a lot... and don't be embarrassed! I was just helping out a friend in need" you assured, looking at the sky.

"F-friend?" Junpei questioned, tilting his head.

"Yeah, call it pay back for saving you." Junpei nodded at that and felt his heart race. A real friend!?

"Oh hey Junpei, if you don't mind me asking... how old are you?" You ask, curious about the boy next to you. He blushed and looked at his feet.

"I'm 14.. how about you?" You smiled at that, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"I'm 14 too! We're going to be the best of friends!" You say with excitement filled in your voice.

"Yeah the best of friends"
----
Two years later, and a week before Valentine's Day. You and Junpei were best friends, something you kept from everyone else. You would be busy all the time though.

Sometimes not being able to save Junpei from those same bullies before. You did always still try to see him when you had the time.

Whether that be going out to the movies or hanging outside. You had to admit, you kind of had a crush on the boy. Finding him so innocent and cute.

Junpei was currently at school in his class. Trying to get the guts to tell you how he felt. How much he liked you and cared for you. He still blushed over the time you saved him.

"Ugh- why cant I just be bold enough and tell her myself..." Junpei whispered to himself, a thousand thoughts running through his brain.

"What if she has a Valentine's already... she is a pretty girl" A frown made its way onto Junpei's face.

'She's never told me what school she goes too' Junpei thought to himself before he got interrupted.

"Junpei! Pay attention in class" His teacher said in a harsh tone, turning back to the class. Junpei sighed and paid attention to the rest of his class.
....

Getting out of class, Junpei sat down on a bench and had came up with a brilliant idea. He could make an anonymous love note, confessing how he feels.

Skipping the rest of school he made it to the store picked up all his items he needed. Going to a small park and writing and sorting things out. Finally finishing the note after about two hours.

He read back on the note to check for any mistakes.

' Dear Y/N L/N,
I've liked you for a while now, but I hope this doesn't come off in a weird way. The way you help and care for people make me smile. Your h/l white hair that shines from the moonlight.

My heart races every time I see you. I hope you respond to this letter I'm a positive way. Valentine's Day is in a week from now and I'm hoping you don't already have one.

But if you don't....

Will you be my Valentine?
---
Junpei had left the note on the tree you guys would always hang out on. You had just called saying that you wanted to hang out. Every time you met up by the tree.

Junpei was currently waiting on the other side of the tree that the note was laying on. You appeared, waving your hand.

"Hey Junpei! How have you been?" You asked, pulling the male in for a hug. He blushed and hugged back, answering your question.

"Hi Y/N... I've been good" he said which was honestly a lie. He was so nervous about this whole week.

"Soo today's Valentine's Day, anyone special.. hmm~" you said, walking around the tree. He let out a strained laugh, shaking his head no.

You hummed to yourself before you spotted a pink note on the ground, a heart sticker attached to it. Going towards it you pick it up and look for a name, not finding one.

"Hey Junpei, look there's a letter or something." Junpei gulped but got up and looked at the letter. His forehead was starting to sweat.

"T-thats weird... I don't think you should open it". Junpei said, wanting to forget about the whole plan.

"Pfft.. of course I'm going to open it. What if there's money or something in here" you say as you open up the letter. Seeing a piece of paper and your f/c (favorite candy) and a f/c bracelet.

You gasped at the sight, thinking on how this was oddly placed in the same spot you always go to, and your favorite colors and candy.

"N-no I don't think you sh-" Junpei tried to warn, trying to grab the letter out of your hands.

Pushing the boy back with your hands, you read the letter. A gasp leaving your lips as you finished it. You noticed something and it made you smile.

It was exactly like Junpei's writing. And not to many people knew about what you liked and where this tree was. Junpei had wrote the letter.

Turning to Junpei as he was a deep red and full on embarrassment. You hug him tightly grab his cheeks, planting a kiss on his soft lips. He was shocked at first but then kissed back as his eyes went wide, slowly closing.

"Of course I'll be your Valentine Junpei!" You say with a warm hearted smile on your face, pulling away from the boy.

"T-thank you... does this mean.. you like me?" He asked hoping it was a yes.

"Of course.. I've liked you for years now" you admitted, he smiled at that clasping your hand with his.

Looking down at your hands, you interlocked your hands with his also- swinging your arms together.

"This is the best day ever!" The both of you guys said in unison, walking through the half empty streets, into the sunset.
-----
A smile came into your face as you finished reading the letter you still kept. You and Junpei never officially gotten together. Due to being so busy with your schedule.

You felt it wasn't fair for him and didn't want to hurt him none. Even though he said it was okay countless of times.

"Gosh Junpei your so sweet" you said to yourself. Putting back the note, looking down at the bracelet you never take off.

"Yeah.. I'm never taking this off"

A/N

Well I thought this was cute! And a longer chapter for you guys. Since I'm single for Valentine's here I am writing LMFOS. But I hope you guys enjoyed! Um don't for getting to vote cuties if you liked it. OH! and thank you for almost 500 reads already.. UM WTF... ANWAYS.

Byeeeee <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

367K 4.6K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
329K 21.5K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
4.1K 183 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...