Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

By hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... More

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover 🔥
He's Back
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Sweat
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated 🔥
Cuddles
Fan Meet
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
Fired
She Knows
I Miss You
Kink 🔥
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss 🔥
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

Medical Record

142 13 2
By hay_bangtan

Taehyung's POV-

*RING* *RING*

"Hey, I am just walking in now, are you here?"

"Yeah, I'm in Yoongi's studio. Are you fine to come here?"

"That's perfect. This is something both of you should see. I'll be there in a few."

"Okay. See you soon."

I cut the line. Hopefully Chanyeol will have some intel to help us understand how she got the information she has because whoever her investigators are, they seem to be gaining traction.

I arrive at the studio, knocking on the door immediately.

Chanyeol appears a few seconds later and lets me inside. I hurry in, dropping my bag on the coffee table with a thump. I take out the envelope before I carefully remove the contents of it out to lay them out on the table.

Yoongi immediately stands up from his chair to kneel beside the table.

He then picks up the documents and starts reading. He remains quiet as he continues to read while Chanyeol and myself walk around to his side of the table to see if we can get to where we can see the pages.

"What is this?"

There's a deafening silence as Chanyeol and I both watch Yoongi. His grip on the sheets of paper seeming to get tighter the longer he looks at the papers.

"This... is Jungkook's medical report... from one of the times he had to go to the emergency room after an attempted suicide."

"Holy fuck! How did she get that?!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"That's not all. This has his home address in Busan listed on it."

He says as he points out a spot on the second page where it lists the contact information for who brought him in and sure enough, there is his mother's name and an address.

"The good news is that isn't his home address-"

"It isn't?"

Yoongi interrupts and I shake my head. "No. I lived across the street, remember? I'm not sure where exactly that address is, but Mrs. Jeon, for whatever reason, didn't put their home address down. All other information about him is accurate though ."

"Oh my God," Chanyeol says as he slumps down on the couch.

"Taehyung, has he seen this?" Yoongi asks.

"No. When I got to his place today he left it on the ground and said he didn't want to know what was in it. He just had me take it." I answer, standing up. "I need to make a call. I'll be right back."

As soon as the door shuts behind me I quickly retrieve my phone, tapping on Mrs. Jeon's contact.

I had tried to call her a few times on my way to the company but she wasn't answering. I really hope now will be different. That she will answer.

I tap on the contact, bringing the phone up to my ear before I make my way over to my self appointed studio a few doors down from Yoongi's.

Once inside I lock the door and sit at the desk as the call rings through.

"Mrs. Jeon! I've been trying to get ahold of you."

"Yes I know, I'm sorry. I've been driving and the service is terrible. What's happened? Is Bunny okay?"

"Another package came in the mail today. It was a medical record for a visit to the emergency room."

The line goes silent. 

"What information does it list? Just the details on the visit? Is anything redacted on it?"

"It shows everything. What he was there for, the treatment he received, who brought him there..."

"So it has my name listed."

"Yes, as well as an address. I did notice that it isn't yours, so whatever the reason was for putting an alternative address was great foresight on your part, but your name is on there, Kookie's information as well as the details of why he was admitted."

"I need to make a call. Have you gotten anything from Yeri? Does she know who that bitch has working for her?"

"I think I have a name. Hyuk. He sounds like he is part of Irene's personal security team. He doesn't seem to be associated with the company."

"Do we have the full name?"

"I am working on that."

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know Taehyung. Keep me updated."

I hang up, fingers wrapped too tightly around my phone as I run my free hand through my hair.

I take a deep breath, making my way to the door when my phone buzzes with a text.

[Yeri]

Oppa! I was telling Seulgi Unnie how much fun I have been having with you and she wants to meet you!

Can you come over tomorrow?

Pretty pretty please

I don't reply and instead stuff the phone in my pocket and leave to go back to Yoongi's studio. I don't have the energy to deal with her in this moment.

I knock on the door and Chanyeol lets me in again.

"What are we going to do? How did she find this?" I rush out.

I cannot believe she got this. When Mrs. Jeon asked if it was redacted I was even more surprised.

Was this supposed to be a sealed document?

"I have been trying to look into Jungkook like you asked Yoongs and I haven't been able to find anything. It's almost as if he doesn't exist so the fact that she even got a hold of a medical record is beyond me. I don't know how to even begin to attempt to access something like this."

"This is a photo copy, not the original. This is also something you can't just call and have sent to you if you aren't appointed by the patient or the legal guardian of the patient.

"This means they either broke in themselves and located it directly within the hospital's files or they had someone get in touch with someone at the hospital that willingly provided a copy of the document." Yoongi states as he continues to glare at the papers that are now laying on the table in front of him.

"What are our next steps?" Chanyeol asks, his eyes searching our.

"We need to tell his mother." Yoongi sighs heavily.

"I think Taehyung should be the one to do that," Chanyeol says as he turns to me.

"That's actually who I just spoke with. She's aware of the situation."

"Okay. Good," Yoongi nods, looking back down at the table.

"What do you think Irene is going to do with this information?" Chanyeol speaks up this time.

"If history repeats itself, she is probably going to try to use this against him. She would see this as a weakness. She would frequently use my anxiety and depression against me so I don't see why she won't do the same to Kook."

"He is already in a vulnerable state. We need to make sure he has someone with him as often as possible so she can't get to him," I voice, shifting my weight from my right leg to my right then back nervously.

"Are we about done here?" Chanyeol asks Yoongi.

"Yeah I am probably fine to go home. Did you come here from his place Taehyung?" Yoongi looks up at me.

"Yes I did. We ate dinner then watched some movies until I had to leave to meet Chanyeol."

"How was he?"

"Still a bit down but I think the movies helped. I can tell he would rather not be alone."

"I'm trying to get him to talk to me but he won't... no matter what I say," Yoongi mumbles.

"Maybe don't try to talk to him. Just help him relax and get his mind off of things for a little while. Honestly, he needs to get out of that apartment. Take him on a date or something Yoongs." Chanyeol suggests.

"A date?"

My expression brightens at the idea.

"Yeah! Take him to dinner! He needs a distraction from all of this. Frankly so do you." I speak up excitedly. "Wine and dine the kid. He deserves it."

Yoongi smiles. "Okay. I'll try to 'Wine and Dine' him. Any ideas?"

"You leave that to me!" I clap my hands. "I'll get Jimin to help too. We'll plan everything. All you two will have to do is show up."

"Are you sure? Don't you have enough on your plate Taehyung?" Chanyeol asks with concern.

"I do have quite a few irons in the fire but this will be a good distraction for me too. Something fun that I can do that won't involve Irene. I spend too much of my day thinking about her. Just let me do this. Please?"

"If you insist. Thank you Taehyung." Yoongi smiles at me as he makes his way to his feet. "Well, I'd better head back to the apartment."

"We'll walk out with you." Chanyeol says as he grabs his jacket off of the couch.

I move to pick up my bag from the floor before I stop halfway, "Do you want to keep that Yoongi?" I say gesturing to the papers on the table.

"Yes. Will you hand them to me. I will put them in my bag."

I gather the papers, put them back in the folder and place it in his outstretched hand. When we've got all of our things gathered we exit the room, all heading in our respective directions to leave the building.

I'm giddy with excitement and I barely step foot out of the building before I pull out my phone to call Chim.

*RING* *RING*

"Hi Tae-"

"Chim, I'm coming over so you and Hobi better finish whatever ungodly thing you're probably doing in the next fifteen minutes and be dressed when I arrive. We have a date to plan and it has to be marvelous."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 255 24
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
73.8K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
93.4K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
22.9K 663 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...