Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

By hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... More

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover πŸ”₯
He's Back
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Sweat
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated πŸ”₯
Cuddles
Fan Meet
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
Fired
She Knows
I Miss You
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss πŸ”₯
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Medical Record
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

Kink πŸ”₯

292 17 2
By hay_bangtan

Yoongi's POV-

Shit Shit SHIT! I should have been keeping a better eye on him!

Then again, why would he wander off in the first place? He's never been here before! He has no idea where to go.

Taehyung said that he knew where he was so hopefully-

Just then my thoughts are interrupted as I hear a serious of knocks on the door.

I take large strides from where I had been pacing in front of the couch to the door, opening it to see Kook wearing an apologetic smile with wet cheeks.

I narrow my eyes at him with my lips drawn down in a frown before I pull him into the room.

I thank Taehyung for finding him before telling him I would talk to him later.

After he leaves I turn back to see Kook leaning against my desk.

His cheeks look puffy and his eyes are a bit red.

I walk up to stand in front of him. Now that I'm closer I can see more clearly that he has been crying. A lot. Keeping my eyes on his features I bring both of my hands up to wipe what are left of his tears.

I'm looking at his cheeks and his red nose. After I've wiped his tears I slowly lean in and kiss the tip of his nose but when I move to pull away he put his arm around my back, pulling me back in so he can place his lips on mine.

I don't know why this feels so different, but kissing him makes me forget everything. Makes me forget everyone.

He breaks the kiss as he whispers, "I'm sorry if I worried you."

"Who made you cry? Who's ass do I need to kick?"

"No, they are good tears. I heard Namjoon's song. I talked to him."

"That's great news Kook." I smile as I put my hand on his cheek.

"I liked your verse too." He says looking into my eyes while his get a glint of what looks like want in them as he says, "You're really hot when you rap."

I raise my eyebrows. "Hot huh?"

"So hot. Serious Oppa material." He smirks with a wink.

I can feel my dick twitch at the word andI have to bite back a growl. The way it sounds and how his mouth drew into a teasing smirk when he said it was much too lethal a combination.

I gulp before looking up to meet his eyes.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't say that again." I say in a low voice while trying to keep my breathing under control.

He raises an eyebrow. "Does someone have an Oppa kink? How interesting." He smirks before bringing his lips back to mine.

They move against mine aggressively before he sinks his teeth into my bottom lip a bit hard then lightly glides his tongue over where he bit.

I slide my hand from where it was grasping his waist down to lift up the bottom of his shirt so I can feel his skin.

Once I make contact he pulls back from the kiss and a small gasp escapes from him as I start trailing my fingers softly along the band of his underwear.

His breath deepens. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you to touch me the way you were touching your piano that night. I couldn't even look in your direction I was getting so turned on. It's no wonder I had a dirty dream about you."

I run my hand over his semi-hard length as I start to slide my palm up and down on him. "And you have no idea how badly I wanted to run my tongue over every inch of your body that same night. Your perfect fucking body."

I then bring my other hand so that I can unbutton and unzip his pants.

Once they are loose I slip my hand in, keeping my eyes fixed on his face while I watch his expression twist and change at the sensation of my hand moving on him. Stroking him.

I feel he is fully hard now so I pull his pants down, letting his dick free of the fabric so I can get a better grip.

I run my thumb over his tip and his hips jolt forward at my touch as he tilts his head back. I am going slow but I can feel him try to pump into my hand.

"I'm not going to let you cum. You need to be punished for running away," I bring my hand up to my mouth and lick the pre-cum off of my thumb before I drop to my knees in front of him.

"You aren't allowed to cum." I instruct sternly, looking straight into his eyes as grasp him with my hand and bring him to my lips.

I give his tip a peck before sticking my tongue out, slowly running it underneath him from the base to the tip, swirling my tongue around it as well as dipping my tongue into his slit a few times before taking him into mouth.

I pull back after I had sunk down, going back to sucking and licking the tip before sinking down abruptly, taking him into my mouth again. I don't have a strong gag reflex, so I am able to take him in deeply.

I begin to suck a little harder and bob my head faster to which he immediately brings his hand to my head and splays his fingers through my hair before taking a fist full.

I'm glad that my office is sound proof because I don't want to have to share the glorious sounds of his desperate begging and pleading with anyone else.

I continue sucking and bobbing my head until I feel his hips start to move forward again, wanting to start thrusting into me. I pull him out of my mouth with a pop as I stand back up to face him.

"Uh-uh baby boy, you don't get to fuck my mouth. Not yet." I bring my hand up to my mouth again, licking my palm before bringing it down to wrap around him and begin stroking him off.

I bring my lips to his neck as my hand slowly picks up speed. My tongue traces over a spot just below his ear and I hear him let out a moan as my tongue grazes it.

I lightly lick it a few more times as I speed up my hand movements.

Just as I feel he is on the edge I slow my pace. I revel in his protests and discomfort.

I'm a bit of a sadist I will admit. I love to tease and the facial expressions along with his whines of protest are driving me crazy.

I do this for a few minutes enjoying every minute of it as I relish at the shudders of his body and the gaps and whines that fall from his lips.

As I speed up my movements again and bring him to the edge one more time when I hear him breath out "Please. Please Oppa" in the most desperate tone I've heard from him tonight.

The sound brings me close to the edge myself as I breath out, "Okay baby. You may cum."

He begins to thrust his hips in my hand and as I feel him begin to twitch again I drop to my knees and bring one hand around to cup his ass firmly as I use the other to guide him into my mouth again.

I start hollowing my cheeks while I move my free hand in sync with my head bobbing. I hear him give one last guttural moan before he releases down my throat.

I pull my mouth off slightly as I suck and lick the tip a bit more, enjoying the jolts of his body as his sensitivity is heightened.

I stand up, wiping the corner of my mouth as I come face to face with him. He is breathing heavily and slumps his head onto my shoulder as exhaustion hits him.

He has his arms draped over my shoulders and I bring my hands down to his waist band again to pull his underwear and pants into place before I re-button his jeans and zip them up.

Even in his tired state he brings his hand to my bulge as he begins to try to palm me but I grab his hand and stop him.

He pulls his head off my shoulder to look at me with his tired eyes full of confusion.

"No Kook, you don't have to do anything. Seeing you unravel at my touch is more than satisfying. Now, go lay on the couch while I get a blanket for you."

I smile and bring his hand that is in mine to my lips to place a light kiss on his knuckles.

He does as I say, turning towards the couch before walking over and laying down.

I make my way towards the basket in the corner of the room that I keep my blankets in, grabbing the top one before laying it over him.

Once he's covered I lean down, kissing his affectionately. "Goodnight Kook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 260 24
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
132K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
75.1K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...