Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

By hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... More

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover 🔥
He's Back
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Sweat
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated 🔥
Cuddles
Fan Meet
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
She Knows
I Miss You
Kink 🔥
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss 🔥
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Medical Record
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

Fired

174 14 1
By hay_bangtan

Yoongi's POV-

He is quiet, looking at me before taking a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he says finally. "It's none of my business. You don't owe me an explanation. Either way I will be here to support you."

I narrow my eyes, pressing my lips into a tight line in contemplation.

Goddamn his genuine kindness. I can tell he doesn't fully mean what he is saying but he is saying it anyway for my sake.

I know him. I know he's dying to know what is going on in my mind.

If there's one thing I've learned about him it's that he hardly ever doesn't have questions. Whether he asks them aloud or not is a different matter, but he is endlessly curious.

Observant too.

And he does deserve an explanation despite what he's just said.

I was going to talk to him about her first and get into everything else later, but yet again he is making me change my plans.

So, I change my first topic of conversation from Irene to what I was going to save until later.

"I can't have you as my assistant, Jungkook."

His shoulders slump at my words, nearly causing him to fall forward out of the chair.

It is quiet for a moment before I continue. "You can't be my assistant because it's unethical. I, um... I like you," I pause, clearing my throat nervously. "I-I can't have you work for me if I like you. It's not going to work."

"Y-you like me?" He is looking at the ground before he brings his eyes up to mine. "You like me?"

"I do. So I can't have you work for me. I have to fire you."

He chuckles lightly while shaking his head. "So what does this mean?"

"That's what I'd like to discuss with you. I don't want to send you away. I would like- " I pause as I take a deep breath. I don't know why I'm so nervous. "I want you to stay."

"You do?"

"Yes. But not as an employee."

"Okay..."

"As a friend."

His lips turns up at the corner.

"A friend," he muses, brow quirked in an unfairly attractive way.

"Y-yes. A supportive friend. Basically what you've been doing. Not much would change."

"No," he scoffs breathily, "Things would change. Hell, it just did. Things changed the second you said I couldn't be your assistant anymore, then again when you said the reason was because you liked me. Things changed when you confessed," his expression suddenly, smugly as he leans back in the chair. "You confessed."

"I want you to be close-" my eyes widen as soon as the words come out of mouth.

That is what I want but I didn't mean to be so direct about it! I immediately try to back track.

"I just mean that you have become someone I trust, which is hard for me to do. I like to keep people I trust around me and-"

"Were you going to kiss me?"

A little surprised by his abrupt question I blink a few times, trying to gather myself before I answer.

"No."

He pulls his lips into a tight line, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth before he releases it with a click of his tongue.

"But you like me."

"... yes." I confirm quietly.

"Were you hesitant because I work- worked, for you?"

"Yes. It was unprofessional and a conflict of interest."

He nods his head as he tries to contain another smug smile. "A conflict of interest." He repeats, "How long has there been interest?"

I roll my eyes. "How many times are you going to make me embarrass myself and say that I have a crush on you."

"A crush!" He barks out a laugh before his grin softens. "If it makes you feel any better, I've had a crush on you basically since our first phone call. I don't mean to brag, but I liked you before I met you."

I avert my gaze towards the floor to hide my expression.

I can feel my cheeks heating up. I hear the chair creak in front of me and look back up to see him walking towards me before he takes a seat beside me.

"I would love to stay as close to you as you are begging me to be," he comments in a mildly dramatic tone before evening his voice out again. "But I don't know if I should live with you. That seems like skipping quite a few steps.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable living in that other apartment either. That was part of my deal as an employee not as a 'supportive friend' as you put it."

"But, I got it for you to stay in so you wouldn't have to live at the stupid dorms again."

He scoffs. "You said that you didn't get it for me!"

Fuck. I didn't mean to let that slip.

No taking it back now, I guess.

"If you don't live there it will sit empty..."

"Rent it out," he combats flatly.

"I already have a tenant."

"No."

"I want you to. Please. If you don't want to live here that's fine. But please at least stay there."

He says nothing, but I start to laugh as I examine his appearance.

He's leaning back with his arms folded over his chest with an unhappy, pouty look on his face.

"I don't recall ever having someone fight me so hard when I offer to give them something I've paid for."

He looks at me with a serious look on his face as he moves closer and puts his hand on mine.

"I told you that I don't need anything from you. That I'm not like those people that want to use and take advantage of you. I can't accept this."

As I'm looking in his eyes I can feel tears start to prick mine.

I really have forgotten what it's like to care about someone and have them return the feeling wholeheartedly.

Without expectation or an ulterior motive.

He leans a bit closer, bringing his hand to my cheek to run the pad of his thumb across my cheek bone.

Until he does this I hadn't realized any tears had actually fallen.

"If you're going to cry about it, we can work something out. But I won't live there for nothing," he says lowly with a small smile.

"I'm not crying about that," I argue, still looking into his eyes. "It sounds to pathetic but, I've just- it's been so long since I've liked someone who's liked me back." I share, closing my eyes, causing more tears to escape.

"Yooni?"

I open my eyes to see him with a soft smile, his big brown eyes looking back in mine with so much adoration in them my breath catches in my throat.

I hope mine are mirroring the same sentiment back.

They stay locked on each other until I see his slowly drift down to my lips. They only stay there for a moment before he looks back up to my eyes.

The tension from the other day is back. That same electricity.

I'm looking in his eyes and daring him to make the first move.

I need him to.

No one I had feelings for had ever done that for me. Not even Irene in the beginning when things were still good.

It was always me being expected to give and me being cast aside once she got what she wanted.

She would tell me it was my fault. That I was the unreasonable one. Always me.

In the most selfish way I need him to prove that it's not me. That I'm not the problem.

As if hearing my pleas he slowly closes the distance between us, pressing his lips in the softest way possible against mine.

His kiss is so gentle. So full of care.

I can feel all of his emotions. It's everything I've ever wanted to feel from someone.

Our lips glide and move effortlessly together as our pace slowly increased.

He moves his hands to my hips as I place one hand on his chest and slide the other up and around to the back of his neck, tangling my fingers into his still slightly damp hair before pulling at it.

I smile into the kiss when I hear a low moan come from him.

Holy shit that was hot.

The sound motivates me to be a little more daring and I take a handful of his shirt in my fist, pulling him closer to bring his chest to mine while I shift on the couch to be on my knees.

I am now slightly above him as he stays seated. I shiver when I feel his fingertips just under the hem of my shirt leaving feather soft touches on my skin.

Breaking the kiss when I feel my lungs burning for air, I pull away just enough so that the tips of our noses brush as we try to catch our breath and slow our racing hearts.

"We don't have to go any further if you don't want to. I wouldn't want to be an unsupportive friend," he voices in a low voice with that devilish smirk of his.

"Smartass," I mumble before leaning in to kiss the corner of his mouth and trail gentle kisses down to his jaw line, following the sharp edge with a few more pecks before returning to his lips.

My gentle kiss quickly becomes a hungry one. I take his bottom lip between my teeth, tugging slightly and he was a goner.

He lets out another low, satisfied moan as he grips my hips more harshly with one hand, moving the other to the back of my thigh, pulling slightly.

Understanding what he wants I swing my leg over his lap, straddling his wonderfully toned, thick thighs.

I bring my right hand into his hair, pulling it just hard enough to move his head so I can really start painting that sexy neck and collarbones of his with spots.

As I kiss, lick and suck more harshly down his neck I feel his hands move under my t-shirt as he runs his hands over my torso.

"Fuck-" he moans out at the feeling of my lips on his skin.

I can feel him getting hard underneath me so I push my hips down into his, starting with a slow grind to give us both some much needed friction.

He throws his head back against the couch at the sensation and I lean my head on his shoulder after disconnecting my lips for a moment, panting heavily.

I run my hands up his strong chest and to his shoulders before wrapping my fingers a little tighter around them, pushing my palms against him, attempting to move him to the side so that he will be laying on his back. He follows my gesture and lays down as I climb over him, reconnecting our lips.

I swipe the tip my tongue across his bottom lip to which he responds by meeting his tongue with mine.

Our satisfied hums are swallowed by the other as we are completely drowning in each other.

I have one of my hands pressed into the couch beside his head and the other slid under his shirt as I trace each ridge of his abdomen.

He has his hands on my hips while he pulls them hard against his as we continue to move and grind them together. I want nothing more than to free myself from the restriction of my jeans, but I'll refrain this time.

He props himself up on his elbows before slowly pushing up from the couch to sit up, not breaking away from the kiss quite yet.

We continue to explore each others mouths until he pulls away with my lip between his teeth, releasing it moments later, looking at me with a wicked smile.

What a fucking tease.

Our faces are still close, our noses almost touching, so he backs away and I use my hands to slide his shirt up his torso from the hem until loud knocking is heard.

We both freeze, eyes searching each other's faces in slight confusion.

Who could have such unfortunate timing and show up at this exact moment?

He opens his mouth as if he's about to speak when another set of knocks are heard.

I kiss his lips gently as I slide his shirt back down into place before moving off of him to stand up.

He sits up on the couch wiping the corner of his mouth and stifles a laugh as he watches me uncomfortably adjust my pants with one hand while I run my hand through my hair with the other.

I shoot a pointed look at him before making my way around the couch towards the door.

I pull my shirt down a bit, thank God I somehow had the foresight to wear one of my especially oversized t-shirts today, and open the door to a very anxious looking Yeol.

He is looking at me with one hand on his hip and the other running through his hair as if he's about ready to pull it out.

"We need to talk," he informs in a stern, hushed tone.

He then turns his head to look down the hall as if waiting for someone to jump out before he brings his eyes back to me.

"Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.5K 34
The story of the society chained with poisonous malpractices feeling they are right; just because they have been practiced for ages ! What happens wh...
23K 663 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
75K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...
4.9K 259 24
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...