Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

By hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... More

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover 🔥
He's Back
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Sweat
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated 🔥
Cuddles
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
Fired
She Knows
I Miss You
Kink 🔥
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss 🔥
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Medical Record
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

Fan Meet

199 17 1
By hay_bangtan

Taehyung's POV-

I couldn't sleep.

Well, couldn't continue to sleep, more like.

I slept for a few hours after I used the restroom but I can't seem to drift off again.

I just keep thinking back on my fight with Chim.

I was laying next to Koo, drawing shapes on his forearm with my fingertips while he slept peacefully until I just couldn't lay there anymore.

I climbed carefully out of the bed, being sure not to wake him up and made my way to the living room to sit on the couch so I could look at the pretty Christmas lights.

Looking at the lights seemed to help because I was able to think a lot more clearly about what happened. What was said.

I got mad at Chim because he wouldn't stop talking about the boy from his dance class; Taemin.

He was just going on about how great he was and how well they got along and Taemin this, Taemin that until I finally snapped.

I told him how I was surprised that his new bestie could even stand such a bratty person like Chim. That Jimin was lucky to have found someone so patient this early in the year.

I also told him that the guy probably didn't even really like him, he was just being polite.

I accused him of talking about this guy on purpose to make me jealous and told him that he was a selfish brat.

Then he turned the insult on me, insisting that I was the spoiled one.

That I can be such a whiny baby and I don't care about my friends' happiness.

He also brought up how none of my friends are actually my friends, I just keep acquaintances around and I should be grateful for the real friends I do have instead of taking them for granted and being an asshole.

I know none of the things I said were really true, everyone loves Jimin and he gets along with nearly everyone he meets, but the things he said to me made me think.

I don't really have any close friends... Only him and Koo.

I have a lot of people I've met and keep in contact with but I would say they are very superficial relationships.

Acquaintances that I am close enough with to not feel guilty or nervous to reach out to for a favor, but not close enough with them where I would drop everything to help them if they needed it. Not like I would with Koo and Chim.

I can be selfish. It's sometimes hard for me to think about things from an outside perspective, but I wasn't always like this.

I feel like I used to be a lot more compassionate but once I moved in high school and I went to my new school I changed.

Once I didn't have the person I loved with me anymore, didn't get to see him at will and have him to keep me grounded, I changed.

My heart hardened as a type of coping mechanism and I did become more selfish.

I need to be better at that. Better at seeing things from other peoples' perspective.

Now that he is back in my life I feel like I can do it. I don't have to be so closed off anymore.

I smile to myself as I think about the memories Koo and I have together. I should be thankful. I can see him whenever I want to again.

In the middle of my thoughts and self realizations I hear a door to my left open and close.

It really scares me because Koo is in his room. It should be just the two of us here.

When Chim and I first came here and were looking around the place we noticed the door with the keypad in that corner and at the time we were curious, but then we got distracted by other things and didn't really ask about it.

Now I am hearing what I believe is that door shut followed by the quiet high pitch beeping of the keypad and I'm terrified.

Who would be in here?!

Suddenly I see someone come around the corner with headphones on looking down at their phone screen which illuminates their features in a blueish light not quite bright enough for me to make out what they look like.

I sit on the couch in silence as I watch the person walk past, hoping if I'm still enough he won't see me. It seems to work because he does just that.

I follow his every move until he disappears around the corner. I sit stunned in place, my heart pounding in my chest when I hear the quiet sound of a door shut.

When I gain my senses back I try to decipher what the hell just happened. Did I just see a ghost?

No, I don't think a ghost would have a cell phone. But who would that be? Is Koo co-house sitting this place with that guy?

I decide to investigate and tip toe over to the hallway. Under the door at the end of the hallway I see a soft light peaking through.

Holy shit, that guy must be in there!

To confirm this I go to Koo's door to check that he's still in his bed.

When I open the door I hear his soft snores. Yep, still asleep. So who's this guy in the master bedroom? He's got to be the owner. I wonder if Koo knows he's here.

It's none of my business but the curiosity gets the best of me and before I know it I'm knocking on the closed door.

It takes a few seconds but it opens and in front of me I see a shocked man. Not just any man though. It's Min Yoongi. Suga. Agust fucking D!

Yoongi's POV-

When I hear a knock at my door I'm quite surprised. I had just taken off my headphones before I heard it. I wonder how long he's been knocking for.

Looking down at my phone in my hand and see that it's nearly four in the morning. What is he even doing awake? Is something wrong?

Thinking it is Kook I make my way to the door and am met instead with a modelesque, blue haired guy staring at me.

His facial expression reads shock and surprise at first but then it relaxes a little as he looked not just over my face but down and up my body.

It didn't seem like he was checking me out though. It was more like he was confirming something.

Then his face breaks into maybe the biggest smile I've ever seen in my life as he says, "What will your next hair color be?"

This completely takes me off guard but I return his smile with a small one of my own.

"You must be Taehyung."

"Holy fuck! You know who I am?" He basically yells.

Without thinking I open my door a bit wider, pull him into my room and shut the door.

"You need to be quieter or you're going to wake up Kook." I say in a firm voice. "Why are you awake?"

"Just thinking... Why are you awake? Are you working on your next mixtape? We've waited a long time you know. Like so long." He emphasizes before tilting his head. "Wait, would it be an Agust D mixtape or a Suga solo mixtape?"

Hmm. I don't know if anyone's ever asked that before... I never considered releasing an album as Suga.

Suga is my persona at the company whereas Agust D is my heart and soul. That is my identity I worked so hard for and what got me to even be noticed by the company.

"I don't think I've ever heard that before..."

He smiles widely at me again. He then moves his eyes away from mine as he starts to look around his surroundings as he walks over to the couch I have set against the wall.

He takes a seat and I watch him as he pouts his lips out a little, narrowing his eyes as he looks around a bit more.

"This would look much better under that window." He says patting the cushion beside him.

"Awe yes, you are the one that put my living room in order. Thank you for that. I think it looks good."

He gives that same big smile up at me. "You like it?!"

"Yes, I even told Kook I might consider hiring you to do the rest of the place." I waive my arm a bit to gesture to the boxes and other things around the room. "I have all of this furniture but I'm not sure where to put it all."

"I would die of happiness if you would let me do that for you." He says as he throws himself back on the couch. "Can I please?"

"Yes I think that would be fine." I smile down at him.

"So, does he know that you're the one that owns this place?"

"He does. He's never told you that I'm the owner? That I'm who he's working for?"

He sits back up straight as he shakes his head. "No. he would talk about you sometimes but he would just say The Owner."

Interesting. He was keeping my identity from his friends without me even having to talk to him about it.

Which in retrospect I don't think I mentioned in any of our talks. So he has just made the decision to do so on his own... I wonder why.

"I'm not sure why he wouldn't tell you but I am glad he didn't. People tend to take advantage or treat you differently if they know you work for or know someone that's well known."

He nodded his head before saying, "I can see that, but I think he did it because of me. He probably didn't know how I would react or what I would do if I found out he worked for you. Probably thought I would go all crazy sasaeng on you. I am a massive fan after all."

"Oh I see. Well, thank you for being a fan." I smile at him as I take a seat on my bed so I'm sitting across from him.

"Let me ask you this, has he met J-Hope?"

"He has."

"Okay that confirms it then. He didn't tell us about you but he accidentally said Hoseok the day that he was defending Chanyeol to Chim."
He says looking down at the ground.

He's saying this out loud but more so to himself than to me.

"Chim? And he was defending Chanyeol?"

"Oh sorry, Jimin. I call him Chim, and yes. Chim was saying something about Chanyeol being irresponsible as a teenager, that he was surprised he had such a responsible job now and Jungkookie didn't like that.

"Anyway, yeah he didn't tell Chim about him meeting Hoseok either. And it's probably because of the same reason he didn't tell me about you. Chim is a massive fan of J-Hope."

"I see." I nod my head.

I'll have to ask Kook about this as well. I'd really like to know what he was thinking when he did all of these things without having to be asked.

"Well." Taehyung says as he stands up from the couch. "I know you have a big meeting tomorrow, or today I guess, so I will let you get some sleep or get back to whatever you were doing."

I stand up as well to walk him to the door. "How do you know about the meeting?"

"Because Namjoon-Hyung tells Jin-Hyung everything and Jin-Hyung complains and keep me up to date with what Namjoon-Hyung says and does."

He reaches for the door knob ready to walk out when he stops abruptly before turning around.

"I would love to be your interior designer but my rates are high." He purses his lips before saying with a smirk, "For you though, I am willing to negotiate. We'll be in touch."

With that he walks out my door and goes back to Kook's room.

What the hell just happened? Who is this Taehyung kid? Was all of that real or was it an act?

I've never had a fan be so calm and talk about things other than my music or ask the usual questions regarding my favorite artists, who inspired me to do music, what made me want to become a rapper, those types of things.

He's rather odd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 663 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
10.6K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
189K 8.5K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
75K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...