Complex || YoonKook (Comple...

De hay_bangtan

Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected p... Mais

Doe Eyes and Pout
History
Piled Up
Shock
You Again
My JK
Under Control
Banana Bread
Those Eyes
Bad Friends
BLUE!
Who?
B1306
Wake Up
Don't Care
Joke
Christmas Lights
I'm Waiting
Expectations
Good Side
Locked Door
Why Not Both?
Taken
Your Hope
The Song
Approved
Betrayal
K-Drama
Sleepover 🔥
Options
Min Yoongi
Loyalty
Picture
Mother Dearest
Paris
Connected
I Accept
Suga
Agust D
Sweat
Burn The Shirts
Frustrated 🔥
Cuddles
Fan Meet
The Song
Strange Dream
Cranberry Vodka
Drunk
Pop Princess
He's Not Fine
Tear
Questions
Fired
She Knows
I Miss You
Kink 🔥
Enjoy
Don't Leave
I Prefer Wine
Happier
Crushed
I'm Sorry
Desperate
Change Of Plans
New Best Friend
Genius
Believe Me
Bliss 🔥
I Remember
Let's Talk
I Know
Overwhelmed
WTF
Irene
Mentor
Let's Talk Later
Lunch Date
Gummies and Squid Chips
Medical Record
Almost Perfect
I Do Exist
Retrogression
Hi From Author Nim

He's Back

249 20 4
De hay_bangtan

Jungkook's POV-

I didn't end up sleeping much last night.

Between making sure all my stuff was ready for school, looking up the best bus routes to take, even going so far as pulling up an areal view of the campus to try to locate the buildings my classes were located and about how close the were to each other, I was pretty awake.

But even without sleeping, I still managed to get a late start on getting ready.

The main reason being the shower. That fucking spaceship that I still can't figure out.

It took me a good ten minutes longer than it should have for me to take another barely warm shower.

This time was actually worse than the last because the only shower head I could get to work was the stupid detachable one that was mounted awkwardly close to the tiled wall that's head is half the size of a regular shower attachment.

Not an awesome start to the day.

I was just glad that even though I was running later than I had hoped I still made it to the bus stop to catch the earlier bus and was able to time how long the ride is to campus from the apartment.

I'd like to sleep in for as long as possible so it was a necessity to find out how late the latest bus will be that I can take but still be on time for class. It was about forty minutes with two stops between. Not too bad.

I ended up getting to campus well before Tae and Jimin so I walked to a few of the buildings to get a feel for where my classes would be.

I don't remember Tae and Jimin's schedules off the top of my head but I think I have one of the general required courses with one of them. I want to say it's Tae, but either way it'll be nice to be with one of them.

It was getting pretty close to when they said they should be here so I called Jimin and he didn't answer.

Then I tried Tae and he didn't answer either but almost immediately after hanging up I got a call back from my friend, sounding very out of breath.

"Jungkookie... are you... at the school... yet?"

"Uh, yeah? My class starts at eight, which is in twenty-five minutes, and I was pretty sure I'd get lost more than once trying to find it so I wanted to have enough time. Where are you?"

"J-Jimin didn't wake... me up cause he doesn't... have class... 'til nine."

"Ah, so I have my first class with you. Well if you don't hurry your ass up we aren't going to be able to walk together and your sense of direction is worse than mine."

"NO... DON'T LEAVE! I'm close."

"Hmm." I smirk as I am reminded of last night, "That sounds familiar."

"HA. HA. So funny." He huffs.

"I'll wait five more minutes and then I'm heading toward the building."

"I think I see... you. Stay there!" Then he ends the call.

I start turning around and pretty quickly spot his blue hair bouncing wildly as he rushes towards me. Once he gets to me he flings his arms around me, begging for water.

I take my bottle out of my bag, handing it to him as he proceeds to down it in one gulp.

"Thanks." He says with a big smile as he hands me the now empty bottle.

"Ass." I answer back with a glare.

"It's pretty nice huh? I'll let you smack it if you want. I am still owed a punishment... Okay, let's head over!" He exclaims with a giggle as he turns and starts heading towards the building.

I am a little taken back by his statement. There was no trace of humor on his face.

Was he serious? We only slept together or did anything with each other at the sleepover. Otherwise nothing sexual happened any other time.

I don't know if it was just the pent up attraction for each other or what made us keep the physical thing going but a few weeks into sophomore year we talked about being more serious.

We ultimately decided that our friendship meant too much to try to be anything more.

That we didn't want to risk everything changing so we decided to just... stay how we were.

When he moved away I was heartbroken and somewhat regretted not taking that next step, but in the long term it was for the best. I'm over those romantic feelings for him.

Mostly.

It's only physical now. For both of us. Friends with Benefits, but only once a year... I know it's odd. It's just how it's been.

So I'm going to ignore this giddy feeling his comment has stirred in me as well as the slowly building arousal and focus on something else.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to catch up with Tae. As I was thinking of something to distract myself I realized something.

"Didn't you drive here?" I turn to him with a questioning frown.

"Yeah why?"

"Why are you so out of breath. The parking lot isn't even that far away."

He rolls his eyes. "We don't all live at the gym like you Koo."

I laugh at his annoyance and we tease each other a little more as we make our way to our first class, thankfully not making any more sexually confusing comments.

Yoongi's POV-

"I spoke with them a short while ago and they will be able to come to the company on Thursday morning." Sejin informed me. "Have you left yet?"

"No, but I should be leaving soon. I'll be there in Seoul around noon. Do I have time to go home before or do I need to come straight to you?"

"You can go home. The legal team is still getting contract details worked out as well as some other things so there's not much for you to do currently. If you can come in this afternoon that would be fine."

"Sounds good to me. Thank you Sejin and I'll talk to you soon."

I hang up with him and immediately dial Hobi. I would have called Yeol, but with it being the first day of school I don't want to bother him with this.

"Hey Yoongs! I was just thinking about you!"

"Okay... I will be at my place in about an hour. Can you meet me there or are you busy?"

"I'm not doing anything pressing so I should be fine to leave whenever. I'll meet you there."

"Perfect thank you. I'll see you then." I hang up.

It'll be nice to finally see the place. And I can't wait to take a hot shower. Traveling always makes me feel so tense and the hot water will help with my muscle aches.

Plus I'll get to try out the shower I had put it. One of the fancy ones with multiple heads. My old place had one and I loved it so I made sure to upgrade both bathrooms in the new one.

*Seventy Minutes Later*

"YOONGS! How are you?!" Hobi immediately yells as soon as he sees me get out of the car.

I smile at the man that helped me out of the car and let him know I have some bags in the back along with my apartment number before looking over to where the voice came from.

Of course he is outside chatting with the valet. Kind of funny considering he was so terrified of strangers just two days ago.

A short distance from Hobi I see Yeol on the phone. I narrow my eyes at the site.

Damn it Hobi, he doesn't have time to be here.

"Hello Hobi. Hope you haven't been waiting too long." I smile.

"I was just talking to that nice valet. He was telling me about the pool on the roof. Why didn't you tell me there was a pool on the roof?!"

"Hobi, I have no interest in pools or swimming. You know this. So why would I talk to you about a pool I don't care about?"

"Well, I like pools." He says with a disappointed pout.

I roll my eyes then glance towards Yeol's direction to see him walking towards us before leaving closer to Hobi to as in a hushed tone, "Did you tell Yeol I was back? It's the first day of school Hobi. I didn't want to bother him."

"Oh no, I didn't go to classes today. I have a few students that still need assistance with their housing, but I'm considering this my lunch break." Yeol says as he walks up and slings an arm over my shoulders.

The three of us make our way through the glass doors and over to the elevator. Hobi presses the button to call it down but luckily it is already stopped at the floor so we step in and head right up.

While in the elevator I fill them in on my conversation with Sejin and needing to move up our meeting to this week.

Neither of them seem to show any curiosity or have follow up questions about what happened with him, but Hobi immediately speaks up when I'm done with concern regarding something else.

"Now that you're here what about Jungkook?! You can't just kick him out. Where is he going to go?"

I roll my eyes at his overreaction just like I have done every time he's attempted to casually bring the kid's name into conversation out of thin air.

All they've both done is go on and on about how much they like him. Hobi gets a little attached to everyone he meets to some capacity, so his reaction isn't really all that original.

"Are we here to help you decide what to do with him?" Yeol asks with almost equally as much concern, which is an original reaction.

Yeol can get along with someone and be courteous with them but at the end of the day still have trouble coming up with more than a handful of good things to say about them.

If he didn't actually like and care about the kid our paths possibly wouldn't have crossed at all.

Him showing concern about this along with the genuine expression on his face really makes me curious as to what kind of spell this kid has got both of my friends under.

"Yes. I'm not sure what to do. I wanted to get some outside opinions and voice aloud the options I've come up with before making any rash decisions. It's better that you both are here actually. Maybe it'll speed up the decision process before he gets back from class."

We make it to the apartment and head inside.

As soon as I walk through the doors and the city skyline comes into view I can't help but stare at it admirably.

Yeol was right, the view is gorgeous.

I'm still going to want to put some curtains up immediately, but I'd be fine to keep them open every once in a while.

I don't have very much time to decide what to do with the kid so I make my way over to the couch and take a seat. Yeol sits down beside me while Hobi chooses to stand and pace across from the couch.

"Alright. About the kid. I have considered a couple of options and have narrowed it down to two. I would like both of your input on them if that's okay. Since you know him better than I do I am hoping maybe you can look at things from his point of view. 

"First, I hired him for the week and it is not his fault that my plans changed and I had to come back early so I am planning to pay him for the rest of the week regardless.

"As far as a place to stay, I was going to offer to either put him up in a hotel until he finds a new place or if there are any dorms that have become available I will pay the fee for the semester. What do you think?"

"That offer is plausible, but I think there may be some additional options you are not considering" Hobi says glancing between Yeol and myself.

"I would agree with Hobi on that." Yeol says turning towards me. "Let me ask you this, what are your impressions of him?"

"I don't know him," I answer flatly.

"Not personally, but you have spoken with him on the phone. Had conversations with him. You must have formed some kind of opinion or observed something about him."

"I've made observations, yes. He seems like a good enough kid. He was grateful for the job and thanked me multiple times. The place looks good so he doesn't seem like a delinquent that threw any parties like I probably would have done at his age in a place like this. He does seem to have a bit of a bratty side though. Why are you asking?"

"You'll be out of the office a lot this week trying to get ready for this meeting. You're probably not going to be spending a lot of time here or even be here at all when movers arrive in the afternoons. Would you consider letting him stay as originally planned?" Hobi asks.

"I might consider it, but it wouldn't be that hard for me to bring some work home and do it here."

"Yoongs, you don't have a table to sit at or even a chair for your desk. The internet isn't even set up yet." Hobi answers back.

"Those are valid points, but I can buy a chair and I'm sure there is an open wireless network somewhere in this building for me to connect my laptop to. My point is, I'd make it work."

"Yes. You always make it work but the point is you don't have to. You have someone here right now, who sounds like is going to get paid whether they do the job or not, that is perfectly capable of helping you to not have to make it work." Yeol speaks up.

"I don't need his help now that I'm back, Yeol. He's not my assistant."

"...he could be." Hobi says.

"He should be." Yeol adds.

"Not this shit again," I roll my eyes. "I don't need an assistant. I do not have time to teach someone how to handle my life. It would take time and energy I would rather put towards something of use."

"I have been accused of being your assistant more than once. You and I both know I basically am. What if I trained him? Who knows better than me how you like things done?"

I purse my lips at his offer. I never entertained the idea of Yeol training an assistant. Mostly because he's too busy. He doesn't have time to do this. He has school and things in his own life going on.

"You don't have time for that."

"I've met Jungkook. I've spent enough time with him to know that he is exactly who I would pick to help you. He's a good kid and although you haven't said it out loud, we both know you like him to some capacity and you haven't even met him yet. I don't know how to explain it other than that he is special. He'd be easy to work with and I would be happy to help him."

It was true. Even though we've had very limited communication I don't not like him.

Before I can answer him, Hobi speaks up.

"I think you should talk to him and you can decide for yourself what kind of person he is. Just get to know him," he suggests, halting his steps momentarily.

"I don't know," I grumble. "I really don't-"

Just then we hear the clicking of the locks on the door.

Since Hobi was already up he walked to where he could get a clear view of who was coming in.

The way he cautiously side stepped to barely peak around as if it were a mystery was quite amusing.

He knows as well as I did who it is. There are only four people with keys to this place besides the staff.

Three of the four people are in this room and if it was the staff they would have knocked.

"Awe Jungkook! Perfect timing."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

192K 7.4K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
4.9K 259 24
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
93.2K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...