You Enlighten My World ( Taek...

BookLoverMD

When Kim Taehyung's parents found out he is dating a good for nothing guy, they decided to marry him to the m... Еще

Character Sketch
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46 (M)
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74(A)
Part 74 (B)
Part 75
Thanks for 22K 💜😘
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Pictures 💖
Part 88(M)
Part 89
Part 90(M)
Part 91
Part 92
A/N
Part 93(M)
Part 94
Par 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98(M)
Part 99
Part 100
Please check☹️
Part 101
Part 102
Wow😯😍💜
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108(M)
Part 109
Part 110(M)
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
My Edits❤️
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 121(M)
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Hurt😭😭
Part 130
Part 131(M)
Part 132
Part 133(M)
Part 134
Part 135(M)
Part 136
Part 137

Part 120

15.4K 645 316
BookLoverMD

"You are dead Jeon Jungkook, you are so dead. No one can save you today." A scared looking Jungkook kept walking away from the party hall with rapid footsteps as he cribbed, "oh god what do I do now? Why Soomin, why do you have to always tease us like that and make my little tiger angry at me? Now how do I save myself from my angry tiger. He looked so angry, I'm sure he is going to kill me." He gulped hard, "Should I hide myself somewhere? But where? Maybe in the washroom? But how long will I hide there, knowing my angry tiger he is going to find me in no time. Maybe I should ask help from Eomma, I'm sure he can save me. But what will I tell him, why Tae is angry at me? I can't tell him what actually happened, can I? No way, I can't do that, baby is going to be even more angry if I do that. Then what do I….." 

Suddenly someone grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him into the nearest washroom and locked the door of the washroom. 

Jungkook looked wide eyed at the person who dragged him inside the washroom. It's none but his angry husband. He gulped hard as Tae turned to him after locking the door and looked at him with blazing eyes like an angry tiger ready to pounce on its prey. 

Tae started walking towards Jungkook with his intense gaze fixed on his husband. The closer Tae got, the more Jungkook started to back away. Eventually Jungkook's back hit the wall as there was no space for backing away now. Tae finally stood in front of his husband and caged the man by placing both of his hands on the wall beside Jungkook while the said man just squeezed his eyes shut. 

"Please baby, please don't kill me" Jungkook mumbled with his eyes still closed, looking like a scared bunny. 

"You know I love you too much to do that," said Tae, who had his intense gaze fixed on his husband's face. 

Jungkook finally opened his eyes hearing Tae's words and gave Tae an innocent smile, "really baby, then you are forgiving me, right?" He asked oh so innocently and Tae shook his head, "no, I'm not" he said. 

"No? You are not forgiving me?" Jungkook inquired. 

"Do you really think I will forgive so easily, hmm my shameless bunny? Nope, not before I punish you" Tae said. 

"Punish me? How?" Jungkook looked at Tae with puzzled eyes but then his expression changed to a horrified one, "you are not going to make me sleep on the couch, are you? No baby please don't do that, please" he whined. 

"No I'm not doing that either" Tae said as his right hand reached Jungkook's shirt and he started unbuttoning it. 

"Then what are you going to do with me?" Jungkook asked, looking confusedly at what his husband was doing. . 

"Exactly what you did to me" Tae said now successfully opening the top three buttons of Jungkook's shirt, "marking my territory" saying so he just buried his face in Jungkook's neck and started kissing and nipping him there just like the older had done earlier that evening. 

Jungkook wrapped his one hand around his husband's waist pulling the boy closer and holding the back of Tae's head with the other as Tae kept kissing and marking his neck. 

"Ahh… baby…" Jungkook groaned, clenching Tae's soft locks as Tae bit the juncture of his shoulder and neck hard and then sucked it. Tae dragged his lips from his husband's neck to his collarbone, all the way marking the man his. 

After quite a while of kissing and marking his husband, Tae finally raised head and looked at the marks he created on his husband's neck, throat and collarbone with satisfied eyes, "You too have the marks now, so we are even" he said wiping his mouth with the back of his palm and the next moment he felt his back hitting the cold wall as a pair of warm lips landed on his. 

"You are such a tease, aren't you darling?" Jungkook huskily mumbled on Tae's lips and bit his lower lip hard, making the boy moan in his mouth and taking the chance he just dipped his tongue in Tae's mouth, kissing the boy deep and hard. Going tiptoed Tae wrapped his arms around his husband and closing his eyes, kissed his man back with equal fervor. 

Fuelled by their wild passion for each other they kept kissing each other like there's no tomorrow, only stopping when they couldn't go on without anymore. 

Jungkook stared at Tae with passion filled eyes. The boy was looking oh so irresistible while panting hard with his eyes closed, face flushed and lips swollen, red like cherry. Not being able to control himself Jungkook once again dived for Tae's lips, once again joining their lips in another passion filled kiss. 

"Umm…." Tae whimpered in the kiss pulling Jungkook's hair hard as he felt his toes curling in that heated kiss. 

Jungkook dragged his lips to Tae's neck, kissing there once they broke the kiss while Tae kept moaning with his eyes closed and fingers tangled up in his husband's raven hairs. 

While kissing Tae's neck Jungkook's hand reached the buttons of Tae's shirt and opening the top four buttons he pushed his hands inside reaching out to the boy's perky nipples. 

"Nmhh… Kookie… mnn..." Tae moaned out loud clenching hard on Jungkook's hairs as Jungkook's hand alternatively pulled and pinched his nipples. 

"Yes darling?" Jungkook mumbled on Tae's collarbone now marking it red. 

"Umm… wh..what are ahh… what are you doing?" Tae asked, moaning and panting hard. 

Jungkook raised his head from Tae's body and looked deep into the boy's eyes as his right hand reached to the buttons of Tae's jeans, unbuttoning them one by one, "Making up to you" he told the boy. 

"M.. making up to me?" Tae asked dazedly. 

"Hmm, making up to you," Jungkook said in a husky voice successfully unbuttoning all the buttons of Tae's jeans. 

"Now please, allow me to do that, darling" saying this Jungkook slid down to his knees. 

"What is that!" HyeYoon exclaimed in a shocked voice. 

"What is what?" Asked Jimin who was standing there with her and his other friends. 

"That!" HyeYoon pointed her fingers in a particular direction. Jimin and others followed her line of vision and finally noticed her object or should I say objects of shock. 

There coming Tae and Jungkook back to the party. Tae was walking with a bashful smile on his flushed face and Jungkook was walking beside him, his right hand around Tae's waist, a goofy smile adorning his lips. 

"Isn't that Tae and Jungkook hyung?" Jinyoung asked in a surprised voice. 

"Obviously it's them," Jimin replied. 

"Then why are they coming like that?" Jinyoung again asked in the same surprised voice. 

"Like what?" Jimin inquired. 

"Like…." Before Jinyoung could complete his words, "like a lovey dovey couple" HyeYoon cut between his speech. 

"Because that's what they are," Jimin said in a matter of fact voice. 

"But the way Tae looked so angry and followed Jungkook hyung, I thought they were going to have a fight or something," Rowoon wondered. 

"Yeah and even your noona said that Tae is going to beat Jungkook hyung but looking at them it doesn't seem that something like that happened" EunWoo added, making Jimin roll his eyes at the nativity of his friends. 

"Don't tell me you guys took my noona's words seriously?" He asked and they all nodded their heads in affirmation and Jimin started laughing hard, "really guys, I can't believe it, you actually took noona's words seriously, like who does that?" He said between his laughter. 

"Why? Does nobody take her words seriously?" EunWoo inquired. 

"No, nobody does that except Hoseok hyung. Everyone knows how crazy noona is. It's just that Hoseok hyung is too whipped for her to admit that" Jimin let them know. 

"But your boyfriend also seems to take her words seriously," EunWoo told Jimin. 

"What, what do mean by that? What makes you think that, of all the people, Yoongi hyung is the one who takes my noona seriously?" Jimin asked in a puzzled voice. 

"Because he asked me to be aware of them" EunWoo let Jimin know. 

"He said… he said what?" Jimin started laughing even more, hearing EunWoo's words, "he asked to be aware of them, like really" said between his laughter and looked at Yoongi who was standing near the drinks counter, "ah hyung why are you behind my poor friend, what did he do to you? Oh no don't tell me you are jealous of him." Jimin thought mischievously. 

As Tae and Jungkook reached near Tae's friends,

"Kookie I'll be with my friends, earlier I didn't get to meet them properly," Tae told Jungkook, his face still flushed, the bashful smile never leaving his face. 

"Alright baby you be with them. I will also go to Yoongi, I need to ask him something" Jungkook replied and kissing Tae's forehead went to the drinks counter where Yoongi was while Tae went to his friends. 

Yoongi looked at his best friend walking towards him with a goofy on his lips, "look at him, coming back with that goofy smile and not to mention those hickeys, I'm damn sure he and that little devil of his did something perverted while they were away. Ah sometimes I find it hard to believe that this is indeed my best friend Jungkook who once upon a time used to be so innocent, that little devil has turned him into a complete pervert" he said in his mind. 

Jungkook reached the drinks counter and ordering a drink, sat himself beside Yoongi. 

"Aha look at you, smiling like a lovesick puppy, seems like you had a good time, hmm Jungkook" Yoongi said to his best friend looking at the man with a teasing smile on his face. 

Jungkook's ears turned pink hearing his best friend's words, "hmm you can say that" he said, his goofy smile turning into a shy one. 

"Wow seriously Jungkook, you are actually blushing" Yoongi exclaimed in surprise, "and there Soomin and Minyoung noona were getting excited thinking Tae is going to beat you, if only they knew" he mused. 

"Ah what can I say," Jungkook's goofy smile returned to his face, "you know my husband loves me too much to do that" he declared. 

"Yeah right I know that, we all know that" Yoongi rolled his eyes, "but still you ran away from here looking like a scared little thief who got caught while stealing something" he teased Jungkook. 

"Ah that, I admit I was scared" Jungkook smiled sheepishly, "well who wouldn't be seeing an angry tiger in front of him" he told his best friend. 

"Really Jungkook" Yoongi looked incredulously at Jungkook, "I really don't understand it, why are you so scared of him? Like what would he even do to you, you yourself said that he's not going to beat you, then what are you so scared of?" He asked confusedly. 

"Yoongi, my dear friend, you will know exactly what I'm scared of once you get married. You have no idea the kinds of punishments your husband is going to have up in his sleeves to threaten you with" Jungkook told his best, remembering the biggest threat that his husband very often threatens him with that is making him sleep on the couch. 

"Huh! What do you mean? What punishment?" A puzzled Yoongi asked. 

"As I said, you will know about that once you get married. Till then let it be" Jungkook said, "now let's forget about that and listen to me. I need your help for something" he told Yoongi in a serious voice. 

"Help? What help?" Yoongi asked. 

"I need….." as Jungkook told Yoongi what help he needed, "you are so very whipped for Tae, aren't you Jungkook?" Yoongi said with a teasing smile. 

"Yeah that I am" Jungkook admitted with a goofy smile making Yoongi chuckle at his whipped best friend. 

Later after the birthday girl cut the cake, Mr Park, Soomin's father, got hold of the mike as he greeted all the guests. "Hello ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for coming to our daughter's birthday party," he said.

Jimin who was standing with his best friend gleefully clapped his hands, "aha finally it's time for the big announcements" he excitedly said. 

"Big announcement?" Tae looked questioningly at Jimin, "what big announcement?" He asked. 

"You will know," Jimin said with a big smile. 

"As you all know today is our beloved daughter's birthday" Mr Park continued, "on this happy day I would like to share some happy news with all, actually two happy news" he looked at where Soomin and Hoseok was standing with a big smile on his face and then to Hoseok's parents who nodded their heads in encouragement, "so today I am, from the behalf of both Park family and Jung family, very happy to announce that our children, Park Soomin and Jung Hoseok have finally decided to tie the knot. Yes you guessed it right, they are going to get married, we finally have the date for their marriage, it's going to be exactly one and a half months from today, that is on the 20th of July." He announced. 

"OMG, OMG Jiminie, finally noona and Hoseok hyung are getting married! It's such great news" Tae squealed. 

"I know right," Jimin replied with a happy smile. 

"But wait a minute Jiminie, you already knew it, don't you?" Tae asked, narrowing his eyes and Jimin nodded his head with a sheepish smile, "you indeed knew it!" Tae gasped, "you knew it but you didn't tell me anything, Me, I'm your best friend and still you didn't tell me" he glared cutely at Jimin, his lips forming a pout. 

"Taetae my bestest best friend, please don't be mad at your Jiminie. You see it's a surprise, that's why I couldn't tell you, you understand what I mean right?" Jimin tried to coax his angry best friend. 

"Oh it's a surprise" Tae looked questioningly at Jimin and Jimin eagerly nodded his head in affirmation, "hmm okay then I'll forgive you for this once" tae said and Jimin smiled big, "but only this once, remember this, I won't forgive you if you ever again hide something from me" Tae added in a serious voice. 

"I promise Taetae, I will never again hide anything from you," Jimin promised. 

"You keep it in mind" Tae said in a serious voice but then smiled big, "now let's go, I need to congratulate noona and hyung" he excitedly dragged Jimin with him to where Soomin and Hoseok was. 

"Noona! You are finally getting married! I'm so happy for you noona" Tae squealed as he hugged Soomin tightly who hugged him and patted his back with a bashful smile on her lips. Well no matter how crazy she is, having everyone congratulate her for her wedding is making Soomin shy. 

"Noona, Hoseok hyung congratulations for your wedding. I can't wait for your wedding to happen" Tae excitedly told the couple after breaking the hug.

"Thanks Tae" Hoseok said affectionately patting Tae's head who beamed at the couple. 

Jungkook came and stood beside his excited husband wrapping his hand around Tae's waist and smiling fondly at his excited baby. 

They all stood there congratulating the soon to be married couple when once again Mr Park's voice was heard in the mike and "yes time for the second surprise" Jimin squealed. 

"Another surprise?" Tae said his eyes widened in surprise. 

"Yes another one" Jimin giggled at his surprised best friend. 

"So as I said earlier that I have two happy news to share" Mr Park smiled, "well the second happy news is that in a few months the Park family is going to get another family member added to it, a little baby Park. Our elder son Seojoon and beloved daughter-in-law Minyoung are soon going to be parents." He announced. 

And now it's time for Seojoon and Minyoung to get all the congratulations. Everyone was happy and excited hearing the news, especially Tae. He squealed excitedly, congratulating the couple as he again and again kept looking at Minyoung's tummy with dreamy eyes. 

"So noona, there is actually a baby in there!" He pointed at Minyoung's tummy, "like a real baby?" He asked in a wonder filled voice and everyone grinned at him hearing his words and seeing his cute expression. 

"Yes Taetae, there is really a baby in there" a  giggling Soomin said, "you know like someday there's going to be one in your tummy too" she added mischievously. 

"Ahh.. noona! Don't start teasing me again" Tae whined and buried his now red face in Jungkook's neck, "Kookie, ask her not to tease me" he told his husband who smiled pulling him more into himself and pecked the top of his head. 

"Soomin please don't tease my baby so much" he told Soomin with a smile. 

"Okay okay, I won't do it anymore" Soomin nodded her head with a mischievous smile playing on her lips, "I won't tease your baby about 'Your Baby' anymore" she said. 

"Noonaaa!" Tae shrieked, snapping his head at Soomin, "you are again doing it. Go I won't talk to you anymore" he whined stomping his feet and glared cutely at Soomin puffing his cheeks and pouting his lips looking like an angry little kid and everyone burst into laughter seeing his cuteness. 

Soon the announcement of the opening of the dance floor came and Jungkook placed his hand in front of his beautiful husband, "may I have the pleasure of dancing with the most beautiful man in the world?" He asked. 

Tae smiled bashfully hearing Jungkook's words, placing his hand on his husband's, "yes" he replied. 

A happily smiling Jungkook led his husband to the dance floor. The couple stood facing each other with Tae's hands wrapped around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook circled his arms around Tae's waist. They kept swaying in the slow romantic music playing in the background. 

"You know Kookie I'm so happy today" a smiling Tae told his husband. 

"Really baby" Jungkook smiled fondly at the boy in his arms, placing some of Tae's golden locks behind his ear. 

"Hmm, I am. I can't believe Soomin noona and Hoseok hyung are finally getting married and that too just ten days after our first anniversary. I'm so excited Kookie" Tae excitedly said. 

Jungkook's hand stopped near Tae's ear as he looked at the boy with wide surprised eyes, he was surprised hearing Tae's words. 

Jungkook was surprised at Tae mentioning their anniversary. Yes as Tae said it's their anniversary ten days before Hoseok and Soomin's wedding, on the 9th of July. Obviously Jungkook remembers it, like he is ever going to forget that day but he was surprised because he didn't expect Tae to remember it, given the circumstances in which their marriage happened. But like always Tae surprised him by mentioning it, unknowingly letting Jungkook know that he didn't forget the most memorable day of their lives. 

Tae noticed the shocked look on his husband's face, "what Kookie, why are you looking so surprised?" He looked at Jungkook with puzzled eyes but then narrowed his eyes, "don't tell me you forgot our anniversary, you stupid bunny!" He gasped. 

"I would never" Jungkook finally voiced out coming back from his astounded state and pulling Tae in a loving kiss, "I would never forget the day when I finally, officially had you as an integral part of my life" he mumbled in the kiss making Tae's heart filled with love and warmth for his bunny. 

"Then why did you look so surprised?" Tae asked curiously once they broke the kiss. 

"You don't have to know that" Jungkook said pulling the boy in his warm embrace and hugging tight, "just know that I love you, I love you so much my Angel" he kissed the top of Tae's head. 

"I love you too my stupid bunny, love you so very much" Tae mumbled with a blissful smile on his lips, his face still buried in his husband's neck. 

___________________________

A/n1: I know you all were waiting for the next chapter and I'm really sorry for the late update ☹️. My stupid tooth has started acting up again 😖 making it hard for me to concentrate on anything 😞 I couldn't sleep properly for the past four days, forget sleeping it's so bad that I'm not even able to talk😩😩 Yesterday I spent whole morning standing in the queue in front of doctor's clinic. Apparently the whole world is having dental problem with me 😑 So I went to the doctor and he gave me meds and I'm currently taking them in the hope to get better soon. I hope I'll be okay soon and will be able to update as frequently as I promised. Till then please bear with me 🙏🙏.

A/n2: I saw in the comments that many readers are asking for TaeKook's kids. Guys as it is mpreg story so obviously kids will be there but not now. There's a lot yet to happen before the kids come in the picture, so you have to wait for that. 

P.s: Thanks for reading. Hope you like it. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

317K 11.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
239K 10.5K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
131K 6.9K 38
A story where, Taehyung and Daehyung are brothers. Jungkook and In-haa are brother and sister. Daehyung loves Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't. In-haa...
PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK|| 🐯♥️🐰

Любовные романы

264K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...