𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚-𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Gauche, You're already hurting y/n...If you think it wouldn't work anymore. Leave her alone"

I stopped from the market where I could buy some Marie's Toys. And there I reminisce how I met Y/n.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩
"Sir! This toy is high rated quality! It's perfect!" The Saleslady claimed. I was about to get the toy when someone chirped in.

"This is just a Normal wood from the forest. Then you say it's Imported?" A Girl asked. She looked on me with her e/c orbs.

Knowing I could trust her, But I didn't for sometime.

But after some events, She made me realize that i fell in love with her and there I accepted her as my Girlfriend.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

I clicked my tongue again irritatedly as I remembered those events. I bought the toys I've chose for Marie and headed on the Bakery where I could buy Marie's Favorite Bread.

"Where's your Girlfriend sir?" The Baker asked. "Don't ask anything you didn't know old man" I complied and bought the Bread I've chose immediately.

I took a ride with my broom and flew heading to the church where I can see,spend,cherish my time with my Favorite Marie.

"Older Brother! Where's Y/n?" My sister asked while running towards me. "She's busy, Let's spend time together okay?" I cheered and glared on the other kids who kept staring on us.

"That's not Nice, Sister Obsessed Brother." The Old Hag Stated. "I didn't asked for your opinion Old Hag" I complained and held Marie's little hands.

Y/n POV
Time passes by, and I still couldn't see Gauche.

"Where is that guy?" I mumbled and searched outside and there I saw him landing on the ground with his Smile.

"You went to Marie?" I greeted. "Yeah, I'm Tired can i rest?" He asked as he passed my figure.

But before He can pass my figure, I held his clothes. He turned around and asked why. "Why? Let me sleep" he whined.

"Gauche. Lets talk" I mentioned while shutting my eye. Instead of receiving a whine from him, I opened my eyes and there I saw Gauche standing facing me.

"What is it?" He asked. "It's about us..." I uttered. "What's wrong about our relationship?" He confusingly asked while his arms went crossed on each other.

"You,You were so oblivious about me and my feelings..." I stated. "Be direct." He uttered while tapping the sole of his shoes.

"You..." I uttered and he chirped in again, "what about me." He glared on me as our orbs made connection between us.

I began to cover my face as I sob hardly. "You-You! Were so Oblivious! You didn't care about me! You're always with Marie! You always talk about her! It made me realize you didn't really love me!" I continously ranted as I opened my eyes and tears poured down on my cheeks.

Gauche POV
And there I realize how bad Boyfriend I am to Y/n, I didn't showed my feelings to her that I truly loved her. Instead I showed how much Marie is much more important to her.

"Gauche Adlai, Would you like me to end this?" She asked as she stood firmly on the ground leaving her hands beside her.

"Oi! Y/n, Let's try again" I nervously chuckled as I mentioned those words scared of losing her.

And there I realized how much I don't want lose her.

But it's already too late.

"I'll be ending this so you won't need to find excuses" she gave me a soft sad smile while her tears continously poured from her eyes.

I ran to her and hugged her tight but instead she kept pushing me away while me trying to hug her scared of losing her.

"I knew you just fell out of love" she mumbled still trying to stop her tears. "I'm sorry, Please..." I Whispered to her left ear repeatedly.

"I gave you a lot of chances Gauche, It's too late." She uttered still pushing me away from the tight hug I'm giving.

"Let me be the one to break it up, So you won't have to make excuses"

"We don't need to find a set up where someone wins and someone loses"

"We just have to say our love was true and but has now become a lie..."

She said and stayed away from me. She went to me again and cupped my cheeks while my red puffy eyes still harvesting tears.

"So I'm Telling you I love you One Last Time..."

"And Goodbye"

She stated and kissed my forehead after that, She went on her packed bag where all of her things where there.

And there, She left our base in a blink of an eye.

"I love you..."

I thought while I knelt on the ground missing her figure,her warmth,her smile. Herself. I missed Y/n.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

Hey hey hey!
Mic test Mic test

Alright! Assassins_writer leaving a speech~

Thank you for reading this Angst Chapter I hope you like it, If this chapter made you sad click the star button to give it a vote.

Don't worry I'll be making fluff next, MAYBE heh

That's all,

Thank You for reading,voting and supporting me and this book I've published

Love y'all guys❤️

See you tomorrow
-Assassins_writer