054. wicked games

Comincia dall'inizio

"Seriously?" Matt asked, disappointed. Caroline turned back to her boyfriend, "She was flirting with you!" Matt replied, "She's harmless; you don't have to be rude."

"You're mad?" Caroline asked with an exasperated look as the Donovan replied, "You've been dodging my calls all day and you get to show up here and be the jealous girlfriend? It's kind of lame, Care."

Matt then left, walking over to Sienna instead. Stefan walked past the pair and over to Caroline. "Hey, I saw that. You compelled her." He said. Caroline scoffed, "Yeah, she deserved it." Stefan frowned, "Caroline, nobody deserves to have their mind messed with for shallow reasons." He said. Caroline groaned before she asked, "You know, why is everyone sticking up for Aimee freaking Bradley?"

"You're letting the jealousy get the best of you." Stefan insisted as Caroline grew more annoyed, "Oh, so now I have magnified jealousy issues, too. That's great." She huffed. "I told you this wasn't gonna be easy." Stefan sighed. "Yeah, well, I might as well have stayed dead. My entire personality is killing me."

Stefan smiled as he looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh, to which Caroline huffed, "Shut up."

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

"Alright, we're dropping Katherine's body here." Natasha said, as she exited the vehicle. "Off of Wickery bridge?" Lexa asked as Natasha nodded. She walked over to the back of the car and opened it, revealing an open coffin, which Katherine was laying in, unconscious. "We need to work together and spell it closed, then we can drop it off of the bridge." The Pierce said, before she noticed Lexa looking over the bridge, looking like she was off in another world.

"Lexa? Are you okay?" Natasha asked, walking over to her. The Gilbert faced the Pierce, "Sorry I just.." She trailed off, before looking into the water. "This bridge.. it's where my parents died." Natasha's face fell at that statement. "They drove off of the bridge and into the water. Elena survived but they didn't." She explained.

Natasha looked at the siphoner sympathetically, "My dear I am sorry." She said, sincerely. "I understand how hard it is to lose your parents.. nothing in the entire world can prepare you for it." Natasha insisted, standing beside Lexa as they both looked into the river. "I went to my home in Bulgaria in 1492 with Katherine, to find out that my entire immediate family had been murdered. It was so incredibly hard to process.. I turned my humanity off that day." Natasha explained.

Lexa looked up at Natasha, "Does it ever.. get easier?" She asked. Natasha pondered on that thought, "Not really.. you just learn to live with it. You have to carry them with you throughout your journey, and make them proud." Natasha said before lightly tapping Lexa's cheek. "Which I am sure you are doing." She said before she turned around.

"If you want we can go elsewhere." Natasha suggested. Lexa opened her mouth to answer, but was stopped as a hand covered it. The heretic noticed the coffin was now empty and spun around, finding Katherine grabbing onto Lexa. "That won't be necessary, Tasha." Katherine spoke.

Lexa began siphoning magic from the vampire, but was stopped as Katherine ripped into her neck, drinking her blood. "No! Leave her alone! She is innocent!" Natasha cried out. Lexa managed to throw Katherine off of her, using telekinesis. Natasha quickly chanted the incarnation for the paralysis spell, keeping Katherine in place.

"Lexa, are you okay?" Natasha asked, rushing to her doppelgänger's side. "Nothing but a scratch." Lexa retorted as Natasha helped her up. Lexa touched her neck, where she had been bitten, and cringed at all of the blood that oozed onto her fingers. "Yeah.. I don't like your twin." Lexa confessed.

"That's a shame, I like this one- she's fiesty! As a Petrova should be." Katherine insisted. Natasha grumbled, already beyond sick of her sister. She quickly ditched the plan of tossing Katherine to the bottom of a river and grabbed a stake.

Natasha released the spell paralysing Katherine, only because she knew she would enjoy to watch her squirm as she killed her. Before Katherine could get a word out, Natasha vampire sped towards her and grabbed her by the neck tightly with her hand.

"Is this it? Are you really going to just kill me? Your twin sister?" Katherine choked out. "You left me to rot in a tomb! I hate you!" Natasha hissed. "Fine, if that is want then do it.. but I need to tell you something first." Katherine insisted as Natasha loosened her grip slightly on her sister's throat. "I'm sorry for leaving you behind to die. It was the biggest mistake of my entire life, Tasha."

Tears filled Natasha's eyes as she raised the stake to Katherine's chest, slightly digging it into her skin as Katherine grew agitated. "Do it." She growled.

Natasha dropped the stake, as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I can't do it. As much as I hate you, I can not kill you." Natasha confessed as Lexa watched the Petrova twins, her eyes widening as she was now in fear of her safety.

"I knew you didn't have it in you, Tasha." Katherine confessed, as she embraced her sister. Natasha hugged her sister back, feeling ashamed. "Get in your car and drive away, forget that this ever happened- then I can forgive you for trying to kill me." Katherine insisted. Natasha pulled away from her twin, "Promise me you won't kill Lexa." She ordered. Katherine frowned, but could tell that her twin didn't plan to budge on this. "Fine. I promise that I won't kill Alexia." Katherine insisted.

Lexa sat by Natasha's car, weakly holding herself up. The heretic walked away from Katherine, passing Lexa. "Tasha.." Lexa managed to say. Natasha felt guilt fill her, "I'm so sorry Lexa, Katherine is the only family I have left." She said in almost a whisper. "What about me?" Alexia thought, as Natasha got into her car and drove away.

Katherine faced the siphoner, a grin on her lips. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun, little witch."