052. game on

Damon was walking alone in the hallway when he sensed that he was being followed

Damon was walking alone in the hallway when he sensed that he was being followed. The vampire stopped and turned around, surprised to find Caroline had been standing behind him. "Hey Blondie, they let you out?" He asked.

Caroline just ignored him and said, "I remember." Damon looked confused, "What do you remember?" Caroline crossed her arms, unimpressed. "I remember how you manipulated me, you pushed me around, abused me, erased my memories, fed on me."

"You're crazy."

Caroline shook her head, "Memories have been coming back, in pieces." She explained. Damon didn't believe this, "You can't remember. It's impossible, I mean unless you're becoming a..." Upon Damon's realisation Caroline smiled, "I have a message from Katherine, she said "Game on"."

"Wait..."

Suddenly Caroline pushed him Damon with her newfound strength, as he is thrown backwards and slid on the floor. "You suck." She hissed.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Sienna!" Lexa called out, approaching her girlfriend who was marvelling over the stuffed teddy bear she had just won. "Hey doll, I have something for you." The werewolf announced as she held up the prize she had won, to show her girlfriend. Lexa stopped and smiled excitedly for a moment, before she quickly remembered why she had come racing over to her girlfriend.

"Hey where's Tyler?" The Gilbert quickly asked. Sienna frowned, "Uh Ty is right behind.." The Lockwood trailed off as she had turned around to realise that her cousin was not behind her. "Okay I don't know he must have gone off somewhere." She confessed. "Why?"

Lexa's face fell, as she thought about how angry Tyler had been when he was in the Lockwood study, and worried about what he would do to Carter. "Damon has compelled Carter to pick a fight with him." She admitted. Sienna's eyes widened, "Fuck-"

Quickly the pair grabbed eachothers hand, as Lexa siphoned magic from her girlfriend. "We need to find him now."

After racing around like crazy, the girls found Tyler and Carter fighting, as Allira tried to stop them. "Tyler!" Sienna yelled as he had thrown a punch at Carter, unaware that Carter had thrown the first punch. "God the levels of testosterone right now." Sienna groaned.

Allira grabbed hold of her brother. "Stop it Ty! Stop!" She demanded, as Carter went forward to punch Tyler, but accidentally punched Allira.

The brunette fell to her feet, as Tyler's angry eyes shot to Carter. "Don't fucking touch my sister!" He yelled before he went to continue fighting.