Clementine: Louis let me in. He's drifting off on the couch.

You simply nod, still leaned against the wall by the window with your phone in hand.

Clementine: Y/A/N called and told me what happened. She's worried about you. I'm worried.

You: I'm fine.

She walks up to you.

Clementine: I just don't want you to do anything you'll regret.

You: Like what? Find the guy who most likely shot my uncle?

Clementine: You know what I mean.

You: Look, I'm fine. All right? Just go.

Clementine: You're kicking me out already?

You don't respond.

Clementine: You've helped me so many times, Y/N. Let me—

You: I don't NEED any help, Clem. Okay? I said I'm fine.

She simply nods, and walks back to the door. She turns around before leaving.

Clementine: Everybody could use help, even Spider-Man.

She leaves your room.

You continue listening in on the radio for some time. Then, you hear about a bank robbery in Chelsea. The dispatcher mentions a sandstorm.

You: Marko...

You walk over to your bed, and pull out the case under it.

Inside is your black spider suit.

• •

Sandman walks through the subway tunnels, carrying his duffel bag of money. He continues on until he hears a noise behind him. He turns around.

Nobody is there.

He slowly turns back around, but runs into you. You're hanging from a web upside down, facing him.

You: Tripp Marko.

Sandman forms a large fist and tries to punch you. You move out of the way, causing him to punch a dent into the nearby pillar. You perch onto the ceiling above him.

Sandman: What do you want from me?

You: Remember Y/U/N L/N? The man who was gunned down in Queens?!

Sandman thinks back, looking down. He looks back up at you.

Sandman: What does it matter to you anyway?!

A subway train speeds by the track, and you leap onto the next wall.

You: Everything!

You shoot two web lines at the subway train, using it's momentum to pull you. You use that force to kick Sandman down the tunnel, the both of you ending up on another set of tracks.

You swing towards Sandman, but he forms a long leg made of sand, kicking you back onto one of the tracks. A train is speeding down, and you backflip off the tracks and loop around to the other side. Sandman doesn't expect it, and you kick him into the side of the train.

He bounces off of it, landing onto his stomach. You pick him up by the back of his collar and press the side of his face against the moving train. Half of his face begins to sand off, and falls to his knees once the train passes.

You: It's time to pay, Marko!

Sandman drains the sand from the floor and reconfigures his face, then elbows you hard. You fly back onto the side of another moving train, bouncing off of it only to be punched by Sandman again. You stumble back, but quickly recover and land punch at his face.

This time Sandman stumbles back, and you tackle him. The both of you fall down the tunnel, hitting pipes and bars, until you kick Sandman further down. He lands on a large puddle of water.

Sandman looks at his hands, seeing that his fingers are turning into mud.

You notice this weakness, and want to exploit it.

You swing on to large pipe in front of Sandman, and see that it's leaking. You use your strength to pull away at the flimsly metal, causing the bolts to pop off. Finally, the pipe bursts, sending a large surge of water at Sandman.

It engulfs him. He is pushed into a metal grate where his body begins turning into mud. He deteriorates, the brown sludge disappearing into the water.

Trip Marko was dealt with.

You: Good riddance.

• •

Louis is at the loft. He's woken up from his nap in the living room.

Louis: Thirsty. Need a drink.

Instead of going to the bar area, he goes to his own room. He remembers a bottle of special tequila that he has in a drawer.

He opens the drawer and takes it out. There, he sees a picture. He doesn't remember having it there.

He picks it up. It's of his father and him when he was 11 years old. He starts feeling some type of way...like if the last time he saw it...he was angry. Why would he be angry?

His head starts to hurt, causing him to place the tequila bottle back onto the counter. He looks over at his mirror, and starts to feel something. Voices begin to fill his head.

He slowly walks over to the mirrow, his hand extended. He touches it.

There's a flash.

He remembers seeing Spider-Man near his dead father.

He remembers hugging his dead body, crying.

He remembers unmasking Spider-Man.

Y/N L/N is Spider-Man.

He remembers injecting the same serum his father did to become the Goblin.

He remembers trying to avenge his father.

He remembers being knocked out during the fight with Spider-Man.

The fight with Y/N.

Louis rubs his face with his hands. He looks up, and sees his father in the mirror.

Norman: Remember me?

Louis: Yes, father.

Norman: I was right about everything. You know what you must do.

Louis begins to glare, hearing the voice of his father. The Goblin.

Norman: Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead.

Louis simply nods.

Norman: First, we attack his heart!