Louis looks over at your body. He notices that Scorpion wrapped you in metal wire. Louis found it convenient, now you wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

Louis goes over to a nearby nightstand and unsheathes a knife disguised as a letter opener. He brandishes it as he walks over to you.

Louis: If only I can cause you the pain that you caused me...

You start to come to, opening your eyes through your mask.

Louis: First, I'll see who's behind the mask...and look into your eyes as you die.

Louis grabs onto your mask, and pulls it off. He looks into the eyes of his best friend...you.

He was in utter shock.

He stumbles back and runs into his nightstand, only to catch himself before completely falling over.

Louis: Y/N...? No...it can't be...

You realize where you're at. You immediately get up and rip apart the metal wire you're wrapped in with one swift move. You look at Louis, who's on the verge of tears and still trying to process the revelation.

You: Louis...where's Sophia?

He didn't know what you were asking.

You: He took Sophia, Louis. I need to find her before he hurts her.

Louis: All he wanted was money...all he had to do was bring me...Spider-Man.

You: You have to know where Scorpion hides out...that's probably where he's keeping her.

Louis: Y/N...you killed my father...

You don't know how to respond. You wanted to tell him the whole story, but time was ticking, and you needed to save Sophia.

Plus, a part of you was reluctant to tell him the whole story. Your father was the Goblin. He tried to kill you, Clementine, and me. No, you didn't want to.

Don't tell Louis.

That's what Norman's final words were to you.

Not the Goblin.

Norman.

You: There are bigger things happening than you and I. Please...tell me where he could be keeping Sophia.

Louis just looks and you, and breaths in, trying not to sob.

• •

THWIP!

You swing down 2nd Avenue in East Harlem, and make it to an old apartment complex that Troy Gargan lays low at. Louis met him a couple times there.

You perch yourself near the balcony on the 5th floor, and look through the window. You see Troy, out of his suit and walking around his living room.

No better time than now to attack.

You swing through the glass doors and kick him against the wall. You land on all fours and face him.