044. lovebirds

Magsimula sa umpisa

As they stood up, Lexa quickly grabbed Sienna's hand, and their hands glowed a light red as the witch siphoned magic from the werewolf. She then whispered, "Fluctus inpulsa" casting a shock wave spell on Richard, causing him to stumble backwards, nearly falling over.

As he was distracted, Lexa and Sienna ran away, heading back to the Gilbert's car. They got inside and Lexa started the engine before she looked to her best friend, whose heart was racing. "Cece?" Lexa asked, looking at her with concern. "I.. i've never seen him look so angry. He hates me.. they probably all do. To them.. I'm a disappointment." Sienna babbled on.

"Papilio lux." Lexa suddenly said, casting a comfort spell on the girl, with the last of the magic she'd siphoned from her minutes earlier. Sienna felt her heartbeat slow back down to its normal rate, before she looked at Lexa, with a confused expression. "You're not a disappointment, Sienna. Your Uncle is just a stupid homophobe- you deserve better than that!" Lexa insisted, as Sienna closed her eyes, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt much better from the spell. "Let's just.. go back to your house."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena and Stefan walked into the library. Damon sat on the couch, watching as they walked in. Elena had found Stefan and managed to talk him into putting his ring back on.

"I'll be upstairs, OK?" Elena says to Stefan, as Damon seemed to want to talk to his brother. "Okay."

Elena walked upstairs, heading to Stefan's bedroom, but stopped when she noticed Natasha standing in the corridor. "Hey.." Elena awkwardly greeted her. "Hey." Natasha answered, as she'd been using her vamp hearing to hear the brothers, downstairs. It seemed like they were on the same page, and Damon was telling Stefan not to blame himself for mistakes that he'd made. Natasha smiled, before she faced Elena.

"I mean this sincerely.. I'm really glad you managed to bring them back together." Natasha admitted, in her usual chirpy tone, though this time she sounded genuine. Elena looked surprised, "Me?" She asked. The heretic nodded, "Yeah.. it seemed like between the time I was stuck in a tomb all the way up to right before you came along, they hated eachother. You've mended them back together."

Elena smiled weakly, taking in the doppelgänger's words. "Goodnight Natasha." She said, before turning to walk into Stefan's room. "Goodnight Elena."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Sienna laid on Alexia's bed, thinking about the days events. Truly, she was exhausted.. mentally especially. Her mind drifted off to Lexa.. and how grateful she was to have someone so special in her life. The werewolf just smiled, before she rolled over, and peered down at her phone, that she'd barely touched since she'd arrived at the Gilbert house.

"You feeling better?" A voice spoke up, as Alexia entered her room, now wearing pyjamas, and her long brown hair ringing wet as she'd just had a shower. Sienna opened her mouth to speak, but paused for a moment as she didn't even know what to say.. where to start with what she was thinking.

The werewolf just got off of the bed, before she raced over to Alexia, and pulled her in for an embrace. Alexia was taken by surprise, but quickly hugged the girl back. "Lexa.. I love you so much.. thank you for everything." Sienna confessed, seeming vulnerable as she suddenly hugged her tighter. Alexia smiled, "I love you too Cece.. you're my best friend.. I'd do anything for you."

The pair then broke apart, still gazing into eachother's eyes. They were so grateful for eachother.. in such a short time they'd become so close, inseparable even. Alexia glanced down at Sienna's lips for a split second, before remaking eye contact with the girl. Catching this, Sienna leant forward, closing her eyes before she gently kissed the Gilbert. Lexa closed her eyes, and kissed back, as her hands found their way to the werewolf's waist.

They broke apart for a moment, still holding eye contact, as there was a slight smirk on Lexa's lips. "Oh, so you love me, love me?" She teased as Sienna rolled her eyes playfully. "Duh."

The pair then giggled as they found themselves leaning closer to one another again, and their lips collided as they kissed again, this time more passionately.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Alaric, sat at the bar, drinking alone, completely unaware to the fact a woman approached him.

"Hello, Ric." A voice piped up, as Alaric turned around, seeing his ex wife in front of him. "Isobel.."